any way to make eConnect pause or delay?

...in order to avoid deadlocks.

Any/all suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

0
jnebeker (2)

Reliable way to get window underneath mine?
What is a reliable way to get the window underneath mine? Say that my window is "Window A"... "Window A" is being dragged around the screen by its title bar. The mouse cursor is at x,y. I need to know if I can drop it on the window thats at x,y (not counting "Window A"). So I need to get this window handle somehow. WindowFromPoint() obviously gets "Window A". I'd rather not enumerate all the windows since that seems like a performance issue. Thanks. Somebody wrote: > What is a reliable way to get the window underneath mine? > > Say tha...

Outlook Client makes Settings & Customization menus disappear
Hi all, I've noticed that now I've installed the Outlook Client for MS CRM 3.0, my Settings & Customization menus disappear in the web client. I realise that they shouldn' t be in the Outlook Client (no problem) and figure it's due to a conflict between the two... I've tried deleting my temporary Internet files which works, but was wondering if anyone had found a better (one off) solution that doesn't need this sort of repeated intervention. There are 3 of us who have admin access rights that disappear in this way, so while it's not a huge problem for us (...

Is there a way to go through all the controls on a MFC dialog?
hi, I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing their ID at design time. That mean that the program must get the id and then get the control. Is there a better solution? One thing is for sure, I have to get the CWnd* of all of the controls on a dialog. How do I do this? thanks ThunderMusic > I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing > their ID at design time. CWnd* pChild = MyDialog.GetWindow(GW_CHILD); while (pChild) { // your code... pChild = pChild->GetWindow(GW_HWNDNEXT); } thanks, it works... I had the GetWin...

How do I make a vertical floating bar chart?
I want to make a floating bar chart in Excel, but I want the bars to be orientated vertically rather than the horizontal default. In other words, I want the range of the floating bars to be displayed on the y-axis rather than the x-axis. Can anyone help me? Shane Stamschror Hi, You need to use a stacked column chart with 2 series. The first series provides the 'float'. Format this series to have no fill or border. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "danke_shane" <danke_shane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

There must be a better way to code this
I am no VBA pro but I do write several semi complicated macro. Here is that I wrote to check for two errors using if then else statements. It works perfectly but I wonder I it could be written more professionally. If error1 <> 0 Then 'error 1 check If error2 <> 0 Then 'error 1 & 2 found MsgBox error1 & " data input are missing and highlighted in yellow. " _ & error2 & " entries are a missmatch and highlighted in blue." Exit Sub Else 'error 1 only found MsgBox error1 & &qu...

How to make Picture Manager license agreement disappear?
Every single time I open Picture Manager, the license agmt. pops up asking me to accept or decline. I've tried all options (accept, decline, print) on that screen, but it will still pop up every time the program is opened. Not a major problem, just annoying. If anyone has any ideas on how to make it stop popping up, I'd appreciate. BTW, my version of Word (2007) is good/registered version, so it should't have anything to do with registration, I don't think. Thanks lots! Sabrina ...

eConnect GL Tax node #2
In importing GL Transactions with tax entries, a partner of ours is suggesting to have a node for GL Tax Entry. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=694f0130-4c9...

outlook makes me crazy
i have copied pst files to a flash drive and was using outlook like this. everything was fine. then i open it once again and not it says "cannot start mic off outlook. unable to open the out window. the set of folders could not be opened. the server is not available. contact your administratir if condititon persists" what a message! I hate unstable microsoft programs. what am i going to do now ok guys after a shock and anger, i used scanpst.exe which solved the problem forunately! these programs are good but their problems take too much time! "exciter" <t24680@hot...

Make Bit field control value of float field
Hi. I've made bit field with the default options of yes and no: new_Q1 Then i've made a field to collect a amount of points, incase the bit is set to yes: new_Q1p. If i select the format of the bit value to "list" my script works fine. If I select "check box", it does not work. Can any one help me modyfi the script to work with the check box? Thanks Regards, Jacob Mondrup This is the script I use: ______________________________________________________________________________ var point = 0; var get_status = parseInt(crmForm.all.new_q1.DataValue); switch (get...

754th make the th smaller
I am creating a certificate and in 754th the th needs to be smaller and aligned at the top, usually it automatically happens, but it won't now is there a special key to press? ljg1025 wrote: > I am creating a certificate and in 754th the th needs to be smaller > and aligned at the top, usually it automatically happens, but it > won't now is there a special key to press? Not in Publisher it doesn't. Automatic superscripting is a feature of Word, not Publisher. Had you STFH you'd have found the answer to your own question - but seeing as you're too lazy and I&...

make row height a little bigger in a wrapped cell
I've got a sheet with columns at work date text (sometimes multi-line wrapped) $ nnnn.nn I can wrap text no problem but I hope approximate double spacing so I don't have to put a blank row between each item. I need the space between items so the text isn't squashed all together for a court form I guess I want to be able to say height of cell necessary for the wrapped text however much it might be plus n for each row height. I can't find a way. Is it possible? Excel 2002 Win xp Thanks for your help. If you're using merged cells, then this w...

eConnect question #3
When integrating inventory items via eConnect, is it possible to assign the item to all existing sites? Tony: Yes you can do that - by building your own code in the taUpdateCreateItemRcdPost procedure - I added the following code and now when I pass one item all of the sites of I have set up are now inserted into the IV00102 table. I just did a quick test and it seemed to work out fine. Here is the simple code you would add to the post procedure. I hope this is what you are looking for - I built this on 9.x (hopefully it pastes in here okay). Code to insert: insert into IV00102 (I...

How to make an account not day-to-day?
How do I make money not consider an account a day to day account, besides listing it as closed? In microsoft.public.money, Helen wrote: >How do I make money not consider an account a day to day account, besides >listing it as closed? > Favorites->OrganizeFavorites. ...

There a simple way to do this?
I start with a collumn of financial data. The value of the last row is the sum of all the other rows. If this number is negative however, I want the value of the number in the first row to update by adding the absolute value of the last row figure to itself. A 100 <-- I want this number to recalculate with the absolute value of E B 50 C 50 D-250 E -50 <-- sum of rows A through D I know this is troublesome but I think I saw somewhere a colleague used a function to copy out values to other cells in order to break the circular refernce in a problem like this. Anyone have any suggestions...

how to make a report to run on one account
How do I pass the AccountID to a report? I want the report to run on one single account, so the parameter must be one single GUID... On Jul 21, 8:54=A0pm, Thomas <tdem...@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I pass the AccountID to a report? I want the report to run on > one single account, so the parameter must be one single GUID... If you're using the 'CRMAF' trick, when you run the report from the form it should only run for that record. This might help http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/customizing/reporttutorial.mspx Leon Tribe Want to hear me talk about all thi...

Calculations, Queries and making it all come together in my table
hello, I am trying to create a very simple database (I'm pretty new to Access). In my main table it have a field call % Safe which is to show the results a calculation. I understand I should create a query. I have two issues - one, the calculation I created doesn't seem to work. I created a simple query based on the fields in my main table, in the query field called % Safe, under Criteria I entered = [# Safe]-[# Unsafe]/[# Safe]. now, I assumed it would look at the data entered in the main table, perform the calculation and BAM present me with answer in this field. ...

Anyone know what diff 'languages' of resources makes?
I am using VC++ 5 (Visual Studio 97). I notice that if you look at the Properties for any resource they all have a Language setting. As things have evolved, I use 'English (U.K.)' for all resources (icons, dialogs, menus, etc) except String Tables, all of which are 'English (U.S.)'. I notice that you can set a Language in the Resources tab of the Project Settings dialog. I always use 'Engish (United Kingdom)' for this. I used to think that the language of a resource was just a resource compiler directive thing (do they get compiled in or not) and some of the ...

How can we make CRM open a new Internet window when launched?
Is there a way to make CRM open a new window when launched? Thanks! Isn't this a setting under your Internet Explorer --> Tools --> Pop Up Blocker Settings --> Allow CRM as a pop up site There is also a setting that allows you to open a new window when following a link. Those two should do the trick. - Smita Joanna S wrote: > Is there a way to make CRM open a new window when launched? > > Thanks! ...

way send mail
how send attach file -- maha bghjukvh gjm,ok;/ hl;/ jl; "maha" <maha1527@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u7Y0k19kEHA.3876@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > how send attach file > -- > maha > > ...

is there a way to flip an image in Publisher
Arrange, flip -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mbetker" <mbetker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86233C04-9B84-41E0-B3C6-CD04DA91C163@microsoft.com... > ...

make a .jpg the default background for Outlook messages?
I have Office '03/Windows XP. I have a .jpg image which I would like as the default background for all messages in Outlook without having to insert it each time I create a message. Help accomplishing this would be appreciated. ~ Dan ...

Does newsgroup have a way to search the list?
It would be helpful. Patti If you use a newsreader the messages are filed and searchable on your own PC - http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm Otherwise the archive at Google Groups is searchable. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Patti Barden wrote: > It wou...

how do you make name tabs?
How do you make name tabs at the bottom of a flye it would have the persons name and telephone number In news:4C8FE7ED-74E1-4C94-B9DA-93F46C04A229@microsoft.com, Ab <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: > How do you make name tabs at the bottom of a flyer > it would have the persons name and telephone number On the Object Toolbar (along the left side of your Publisher window) is a button called Design Gallery Object. Click on this button. Now, under Categories you will see Phone Tear-Off object. Choose this object and customize to your liking. In the future, it always he...

Honest way to financial freedom!
Hello my Friend! do you want to make MONEY REAL QUICK ? Want to buy a brandnew car, purchase a new house? Let me share the simple principle that made us fortune and will make you rich, too. In just two years you can make one Million Dollars: USD 1.000.000.- Check out these money machines and make a killing on the FOREX market: http://cash2k10.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net http://cash2k10.forexrobot.hop.clickbank.net http://cash2k10.forexace.hop.clickbank.net All of these programs have been thoroughly tested by thousands of users across the US and Europe. These p...

Basic way to make basic databases work on Access2007?
I tried the Microsoft info on this questions and it was really worthless. Let's say a "little guy" makes some unsplit Access 2003 databases with Macros and code which a friend wants to run on Access 2007 without "security" related hassles, including without wanting to have to click through warnings every time it is opened. Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks in advance Sincerely, Fred Fred If you trust your friend, you can tell Access/Windows to trust the location in which the file runs. -- Regards Jeff Boyce Microso...