Analytical Accounting Distribution Lines

We have a partnerin Australia who would like to suggestion a functionality
which allows you to copy the distribution lines of one analysis transaction
to the next line. For example, copy distribution Line 1analysis to Line 2
analysis.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3df0546d-d812-4ff9-898f-e741e52e3bb6&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Query Help : accounts which are not members of existing marketing list
Hey all, I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members . Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members , which are not member of any of existing marketing list. Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing marketing list ? Thanks Aami Sure AAmi, Not within CRM but you can run this in the SQL Query Analyzer to find them: select * from accountbase A left join ListMemberBase L on A.accountid = L.entityID where L.entityID is null HTH, Dave Aami wrote: > Hey all, > > I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts...

Manufacturing Job Cost Link to PO Line and PO Receipt
Upon our upgrade to GP 10 we encountered a “BUG”. We use the “Manufacturing Job Cost Module” to link our PO lines and RCT lines to jobs. Typically when you receive a po line that is linked to a job number, it carries the link to the receipt line, but since we upgraded to GP 10, this doesn’t work! The link is stored in the ICJC3100 and ICJC3110 for PO lines, ICJC3200 and ICJC3210 for PO RCTs. Currently the ICJC3200 and ICJC3210 tables don’t have the links that they should. We have not changed anything in the Transaction List Setup, it still is set to link “all” transactions. Any hel...

x-y Line Graph question
I have a line graph. X is dates and Y is numeric data. I am plotting 12/1/2005 through 1/30/2006. The problems is my series does not start at the "left most" point of 12/1/2005, it is shifted slightly. And the line does not end at the "right most" point of 1/30/2006. Any ideas will be appreciated. thanks! XL has two distinct chart types even though they look similar, the XY Scatter chart and the Line chart. There is no XY Line graph. I believe you have a Line graph. Double-click the x-axis and from the Scale tab uncheck the 'Value (Y) axis crosses betwe...

Distribution Lists
I have a Distribution List I would like to share with someone. How do I copy it and give it to them? Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >I have a Distribution List I would like to share with >someone. How do I copy it and give it to them? > >Thanks. > >I am using Outlook 2000 with Windows NT. > ...

two line bar graph
i have a two line bar graph. one of the graphs is just a straight line that shows .1 below the avg, so it changes as diff data is entered. i need the label to move with the line as the line moves up or down. the way i have it now is by just using the text box which doesnt move as the line moves. is there some way to tie the label in with the line movement? Remove the textbox, then add a data label to one of the endpoints of the line series. The data label will move with the point. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/...

changing accounts for sent emails
I am using Outlook 2000 with my laptop. I receive and send email from two differents accounts. One is for work, the other is for personal email. The default send is for the work account. I know to change the send account using the options choice on the toolbar, however, I frequently forget to do that. Is there a way to either: 1) display the name of the from: account when composing the email (which I usually do with Microsoft Word) so that I can more easily remember to change the account or 2) associate some contacts preferentially with the non-default account (i.e. have one default accou...

distribution lists #26
hi I have to built an 80 person distribution list - I have a list of the address (all at the same domain) is there an easy way of doing this without having to add them one by one ? David David Cleland <davidjcleland@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have to built an 80 person distribution list - I have a list of the > address (all at the same domain) is there an easy way of doing this > without having to add them one by one ? Add them where? You say you have a distribution list. That means it's already in Outlook's Contacts folder because that's where DLs are stor...

IRA Account
How do you set up an IRA account in Money 2005 Small Business? I can't download my information from TIAA-CREF. In microsoft.public.money, BARBARA KOCH <BARBARA KOCH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you set up an IRA account in Money 2005 Small Business? AccountList->AddANewAccount > I can't >download my information from TIAA-CREF. They don't seem to be on the list. ...

Multiple POP accounts in Outlook 2003
Hello, I have multiple POP accounts on my Outlook 2003 client. How do i setup Outlook to save mail from the multiple POP accounts to different folders so that it makes it easier for me to sort out my mail? TIA! //j you'll need to use rules... or use search folders configured for each account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: ...

Distribute Campaign Activity: 401: Unauthorized
Hi all, We've got an evaluation CRM site put together (CRM 3.0 Server) on Windows 2003 Server/AD/SQL 2000. We've got 10 or so clients testing heavily to see if it whats we want from a CRM solution for our organisation. Everything generally is running ok, despite our client PC's currently not members of the domain (we are in a process of Novell>AD migration) - and thus we've had to do various fiddles to get clients to talk to the CRM server - such as caching of usernames/passwords on the client... We're currently experiencing this on the Distribute Campaign Activity/ ...

legend problem in mixed line-scatter graph Excel 2007
I have a mixed line-scatter chart with 4 line series (labeld 'A' to 'D') and 4 scatter series (labeled 'A mean' to 'D mean') which represent mean values of respective line series. A to C and respective mean series are linked to 1st Y-axis, D and D mean to 2nd Y-axis. I only want to show legend keys for line series (A to D). When I delete the non-wanted keys (all mean labels) Excel shows the correct legend. When I save and reopen file, legend is messed-up; only serie keys A to C are shown, not D, instead one of the mean keys is shown. Why is that ? ...

Trying to configure two exchange accounts with Office 2007 and Exc
Hi, A few months ago at work we switched servers. We sent from the Exchange 2003 to 2007 and all computers had to be re-added to the domain. While we've had some problems here and there, there is one I have yet to solve. We have a computer running Vista, I think 32-bit, that we to configure two exchange accounts on. We use Office 2007 Enterprise edition. And while I can get both accounts working within the same view in Outlook 2007, I can't get them configured like I had before. One account is my own personal bus account and the other is a shared account. ...

Recent update 6/8
I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. Running XP. I had to use restore after today's updates -- dlg "CowsyW" wrote: > I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. > Running XP. ...

Chart
Hello, I created a line column chart on 2 axis. I have four data sets. The first 3 should go on the primary Y axis as columns and the 4th should go on the secondary Y axis as a line. However, Excel wants to automatically put both the 3rd and 4th data sets on the secondary axis as lines. I cannot find any command to change the 3rd data set to go onto the primary axis as a column. Any suggestions would be most appreciated! -Patty On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:27:33 -0800, Patty = <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I created a line column chart on 2 ...

Calling all experts: Rebuilding a 1400 line IMS.... Suggestions
I am the recipient of an IMS containing nearly 1400 Summary and Detail Tasks. The problems I have are that there looks like there is some form of corruption in the file and I after 50+% completion, I have to insert new "work" numbers. I have tried using various methods to easily remove the corruption (saving as another file and opening that new file in Project) but has been unsuccessful and breaks the schedule more. The project has already been baselined, and we are over 50% complete the project. Here in lies the main trouble. The IMS is currently resourced with ...

include/exclude email account in send/receive
Outlook 2000 had a setting wherein you could include or exclude an email in the send/receive process. I'm not seeing where that option is in Office Outlook 2003. If an certain email address that is listed in an email account setting doesn't exist the send/receive process fail entirely...for that one and all other accounts. This doesn't seem normal What do you mean if an "email address listed in an email account setting doesn't exist?" Clarify the problem you hare having. Automatic polling settings are in Tools > Send/Receive > Send/Receive Settings &g...

Transfer combined investment transactions to multiple new accounts
In Money 2005 Deluxe, I have an investment account (with related cash account) with about two years of transactions. This mutual fund account (TRP) uses a separate account number for each mutual fund holding so that when I upgraded to Money 2005 and set up on line services for this account it downloaded each mutual fund investment as a new account. I can't merge all of these duplicate accounts in Money as it only allows you to merge one time so I then transfered (using copy) all my investment transaction from the combined existing account to each of the new individual investment ac...

Gantt Chart Missing One Task Line When Printed
Hello! I am completely stumped here with Project 2007. When printing the gantt chart line 30 of my plan is blank. The line number is there, but the task info and bar is blank. It shows up in print preview. All other lines show up fine and the rest of the project prints fine as per my print settings - just missing one line! Printer drivers are updated, software has current update - anyone ever heard of this? I really appreciate your help! Hi Jean, Do you see a different answer if you turn off 3D bars? Tools > Options, View tab. There were some early problems with 3D ...

line feature unavailable
I use Pub. 2000 at work, purchased 2002 for home but can't get the line/border style to highlight. I'm sure it's something simple but what? The line/border style will not highlight until you have an object selected. If you want to put a border on your page before anything else, you will have to manually create a rectangle, select it, all the editing features will be highlighted. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kdvATfidalgo.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Draw continous vertical line in report detail section
My report has a report header approx 1.5" tall, a page header approx 0.5" tall, followed by the detail section. How can I print a fixed height detail section with verticle lines even if there are only a few records? Essentially, trying to replicate a paper form. The line starts at the bottom of the page header and continues to the top of page footer. In a post a couple days ago, Allen Browne recommended the below for drawing a line down the entire page.....this close, and I am trying to figure out a similar approach for the detail section. Private Sub Report_Page() Me....

Import outlook contacts as account
Hi All! Know about importing contacts and leads. Understand that can develop tool to convert comma-separated file into a set of accounts in CRM. But what about existing solution? Thanx for advance. Only existing tool would be the Data Migration Framework. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 24 Jan 2005 07:10:40 -0800, "Andrey Ptashinskiy" <ptash@mail.ru> wrote: Hi All! Know about importing contacts and leads. Understand that can develop tool to convert comma-separated file into a set of account...

Bonus being charged to wrong account
When running Bonus checks, the amount gets dumped in the department account number and not the account for the Bonus pay code. I have to make journal entries to move the expense. Both are setup in Payroll Posting Accounts in Gross Pay as: Bonus: All | All | BON | 012-7000-000 Department: All | FINBK | All | 011-7170-000 How can I correct this so the Bonus pay gets put in the correct account? Thanks, Jocelyn There are no other accounts set up for BON that are department specific? Is "department" a pay type? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jocelyn" wrote: > When ru...

Earmark Funds within an Account
I would like to earmark funds within an account for a specific purpose. For example, I received some birthday money and deposited it into my savings account before I started using MS Money. Suppose my total savings account balance is $1,000, $200 of which is my birthday money. Is there any feature that would breakdown my savings account total into the various earmarked funds (ie birthday money)? Then when I purchase something, I would like Money to deduct the purchase from the earmarked fund. Any ideas? Thanks. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q113. "Jed" <normishap...

External Email Permissions By Security Group/User Account?
Hi, I want to configure our Exchange 2003 server to only allow emailing external domains on a per user, or group basis (as we did previously with our Exchange 5.5 server). I added an SMTP connector to the routing group, and as a test, decided to instruct it to deny submission from myself.. Yet I can still send to whomever I wish. Any suggestions? Thanks, Darren Are you using Delivery Restrictions on the Connector? Did you enable restriction checking? Done by inserting the DWORD value "CheckConnectorRestrictions". Nee to restart Routing Engine and SMTP svc after you do thi...

Shading a portion of the space between two lines
I need to graph a two lines that intersect. Each line has 13 points and they intersect at point 6. I only want to shade the area between the lines from points 8-13 (This is where the points between the two groups differ significantly). My points for line 1 are: 6, 6, 6, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 and the points for line 2 are 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 16, 20, 25, 36, 49, 56. Does anyone have any advice on how to shade just the area between the lines from points 8-13? Adjust the data in the following example so the duplicate values in column D occur not at the first and last points but at ...