Analysis Cubes Add In for Excel 2003 with GP Data - Two Problems

All:

I posted this to one of the Excel forums as well, but thought the GP group
may know something about this.  I am using the Analysis Cubes add-in for
Excel 2003 to build out a dashboard, so this is a free-form report.

Problem1:
I can place dimensions into the report, but, if I refresh the report data or
connection, the field value in the field where the dimension is located goes
blank.  Anyone seen this?

Problem2:

On the sheet I have one page filter on Week End Date
(=cubecellmember("GL-FINAC01", "Cal Week End".All Cal Week End.01 Jan
2007")).

What I want to do is display 4 columns.  The first is the same as the week
end date.  The next 3 are each one week apart.  Ex:

Week End Date:  01/01/2007

A                        B                C                D
01/1/2007        01/07/07    01/14/07    01/21/07

I have a dimension in the Cube called CLWeekEnd that I added from the
MasterDate table.  That is what is being chosen by the page filter.  In each
column, I want to list the CellMember as the value as follows:

Col A: =cubecellmember("GL-FINAC01", "Cal Week End".All Cal Week End.01 Jan
2007")
Col B: =cubecellmember("GL-FINAC01", "Cal Week End".All Cal Week End.07 Jan
2007")
Col C: =cubecellmember("GL-FINAC01", "Cal Week End".All Cal Week End.14 Jan
2007")
Col D: =cubecellmember("GL-FINAC01", "Cal Week End".All Cal Week End.21 Jan
2007")

However, I want these formulas to update dynamically based on the page
filter.  So, I tried this:
Col A:  =cubecellmember("GL-FINAC01", "Cal Week End".All Cal Week
End."&TEXT(A1,"DD MMM YYYY")).  A1 is the cell that the page filter is on.

This works fine when I enter it.  However, the minute I refresh the data or
connection, it either goes blank or it shows #Value.  If I type it in
exactly, I can get it to work but it fails when I refresh the data.

Put simply:  How do I make CubeCellMember dynamic based on a page filter and
how do I stop dimensions from going blank on refresh?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dwight

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel