Altered Ship Country Code Not transfering

Ok, long drawn out case I have been working with Microsoft to no success.
When we alter the ship to address details, the country code and country do
not move along with the order to backorder/reorder or to invoice. Microsoft
has "confirmed" yep, it happens on your system. But they are blaming it on
modified forms. I have only modified certain fields to make them "required"
so data entry folks put in details we require for our business processes.
Microsoft can not, will not, determine what is wrong with the forms file
itself or which requirement is causing the problem. Even reversing out the
requirements does not fix the problem, I have to recreate a vanilla forms
file but having problems with that on dev environment since we have upgraded
to SP4.

Any suggestions?

Allen,

This is nothing new.  I've had this problem since 8.0.  I have seen other
posts and commentary indicating that it has been around even longer.  I see
you on the end of the thread "Country Code removed on SOP Invoices".  Are you
using the "work-around" trigger?

We haven't used Modifier on the SOP_Entry screen.  We do have some fairly
heavy VBA.  We're on SP2 in production.  SP3 was supposed to fix this.  I
will test on SP4 in production and reply again.

Could you create a second (vanilla) instance of the GP client in your dev
environment to test with?  Then you could do the Modifications incrementaly
to determine which one offends.

This has cost me a lot of time and effort as well.  I too would like to see
this "put to bed".

--
Tim Foster