Allow to change the refresh interval time of dynamics home page

Hi,
 There should be some way that allows user to change the refreshing interval
time for the dynamics home page.
Regards,
Moiz

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a5dc4885-1933-4a18-8331-d45699acb264&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Moiz1 (4)

Log changes to full access permission
Exchange 2007 SP1. Is there a log, or is it possible to log, whenever anyone is granted full access to a mailbox or mailboxes? Thank you. Adrian What do you mean by "anyone"? Please make your request more specific. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Adrian" <NoSpam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23eQ58rEaKHA.1640@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Exchange 2007 SP1. > > Is there a log, or is it possible to log, whenever anyone is granted full > access to a ma...

How to change the return of a textbox from TRUE/FALSE to YES/NO?
I have a long colum full of textboxes in excel. When the boc is checked it returns true, and false for unchecked. I would like to change this so that it returns Yes for checked and No for unchecked. How can I make this happen You mean Checkboxes? You can use a helper cell: =if(a1=true,"Yes","No") Then hide that linkedcell (if you want). Gldenboy2 wrote: > > I have a long colum full of textboxes in excel. When the boc is checked it > returns true, and false for unchecked. I would like to change this so that > it returns Yes for checked and No for un...

Positioning Page Numbers
We are trying to print page numbers in the upper right hand corner of the page. The Excel charts will be included as part of a Word report so we want the page setups to look the same. In Excel we cannot find a way to move the page numbers even with the margin of the page as they are in Word. I can do this with numbers on the left hand side of the page by inserting spaces before the number in the set up box, but I cannot find a way to move the page numbers in from the right hand side. Any ideas? seems so simple, but...... Kathy the only way I can think of that gets close is as...

How to change The height of the Split Window in a frame?
Hi: Every one, I make a 2-rows , 1 col CSplitterWnd i n a frame, Now i want to hide one of them, Or change the height of the window to 0, How to do,? Thanks Hi Jerry, Check SetRowInfo() and RecalcLayout() Normand "Jerry" <tghu@163.net> a �crit dans le message de news: eCW9GVIoEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi: > Every one, > I make a 2-rows , 1 col CSplitterWnd i n a frame, > Now i want to hide one of them, > Or change the height of the window to 0, > How to do,? > Thanks > > > ...

Excel asking for save with no changes #5
Dave Peterson Wrote: > And xl2002 added an option that allows you to have more control: > Edit|links|startup prompt button. > check the "don't display the alert and update links" This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for! Unfortunately, I' running an older version of Excel. I'll have to hit up my IT perso for an update. Thanks! -Tomm -- tommy2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tommy20's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=281 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/sh...

Where did tips and tricks page go?
There was a page I once found which was titled Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server Tips and Tricks I am at least 98% sure that the URL was : http://www.microsoft.com.... technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exchange55/tips/default.asp I am able to find a page that has the exact same document in a word doc but I want the web page, This seems to have entirely disappeared from the web as google searches as well as entering the URL directly sends me to a different page, anyone have any Idea where it got to as this page had killer info and was written very well with pret...

How Change default "look in" location in EXCEL for Importing Exte.
I am importing data contained in a text file. When I get to Import Data, the "Look In" folder location always defaults to "My Data Sources". How do I change that to the folder where my data is? (files are on my computer). thanks ...

Why does an inserted and locked photo move to a 2nd page?
I have a photo inserted at the top of a page and set to "lock anchor" and "behind text". When the document becomes long enough to warrant a second page the photo jumps to the top of the second page instead of staying in place at the top of the first page. Why is this happening? Is there something else I need to do to insure it stays at the top of the first page? Thanks for any input! I'm baffled! In Need of Help wrote: > I have a photo inserted at the top of a page and set to "lock anchor" > and "behind text". When the document b...

Adding time values
Hi to all, I'm trying to add time values together, EG: 1:30 (90minutes) + 0:30 (30 minutes) to return a value of 2:00 Is it possible to do this in Excel? Thanks in advance, John. Yes, just put the two times in separate cells, and add them =A1+A2 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Johnty" <johnmcgibbon@msn.com> wrote in message news:1113600171.db49c715fe9c4e0642762c5471fb6105@teranews... > Hi to all, > > I'm trying to add time values together, > > EG: 1:30 (90minutes) + 0:30 (30 minutes) to return a value of...

Track Changes Query
Hi I wonder if someone could help me please with a problem that's been baffling for a few weeks now. I am trying to create a query, which in turn feeds a report, that shows tracked changes. I have previously posted on this forum and got some great advice that's really helped me along but I'm really struggling with the query to extract the data. I am relatively new to Access in particular VBA but I am willing to learn. What I would like to do is to use a date parameter to extract those fields with an updated time stamp within a given time period, which in turn I can sho...

MS CRM Client for Outlook on Home Edition
I can install the CRM 3.0 Outlook clients on a Windows XP home edition? Lorenzo Soncini Trento - Italy Hi Lorenzo, Windows XP Home Edition is not a supported operating system for CRM Client. For supported configurations and details, please see the implementation guide: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ff067f8-4f77-40f0-ae9c-68ada7d4f16a&DisplayLang=en -- Best Regards, Eric Chen [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Lorenzo Soncini" <lorenzo.soncini@technoservice.com> wrote in message...

How can I change background color of DateTimePicker?
I know that subj is possible because of Borland C++ Builder allow to change background color of DateTimePicker just assigning a color to Color property of TDateTimePicker component. When I try to make this subj using MFC I've got nothing. Can anybody help me? My code : m_date.Create(WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT, CRect(36, 0, 116, topHeight), this, 1006); m_date.SetFormat("dd.MM.yyyy"); m_date.Invalidate(TRUE); CDC *dc=m_date.GetDC(); assert(dc->SelectObject(&greenBrush)); ReleaseDC(dc); With best regards, Sergiy Yakovyn. "Sergiy ...

Change size of name box
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible to change the size of the name box ? And how do you do it = ? Some of my range's names are to long to fit in the actual name box. Thanks in Advance, and may all of you have a healthy 2004 Gilbert ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HT...

changed time and date and messed up appointments
Hi I recently went to UK from Australia, then to italy, I must have changed the time zones, and now my appointments are all over the place, Is there a way of getting them back to original times and dates. for the future is there a better way of handling time zones. i also use a pocket pc where i probably changed zones as well. thanks tim See the following MSKB article for a workaround: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197480 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mes...

dynamically referencing to another worksheet
Hi all, I'm relatively new to Excel but I'm working on a spreadsheet for work. Let's say I have a workbook with a separate tab (worksheet) called "exam1". On the first worksheet I can reference to a cell (let's say A2) in the other by using "=exam1!A2". Here's what I need to do though. On the first worksheet in column A, I will have a list of all the tabs that will eventually be included in the spreadsheet (e.x. A1 = exam1, A2 = exam2, A3 = exam3, etc.). Is there a way I can modify the code from the first worksheet above (=exam1!A2) to be dynamic? ...

how do i insert a background on one page only?
HOW DO I INSERT A BACKGROUND COLOR ON ONE PAGE ONLY? What version Publisher are you using? In 2002-03, format, background. The background will be on one page only. If you are using older versions, don't put the background on the "Background Page", insert it on the publication page. Draw a rectangle to fit your page, fill, fill effects...send it to the back. Or, insert, picture, new drawing, expand the canvas to fit your page, draw a rectangle to fit, fill, fill effects, picture tab, browse to the picture you want on the background. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.mi...

Change to foreign currency in POS 1.0 SP 1a
I am new to MS Dynamics POS and would appreciate assistance in changing the default currency from US$ to Nigeria currency. Simply, I would like the $ symbol change to N. Thanking you for your assistance. Thank you folks. I found the answer in Junaid Idrees'response to Tim Simth's post on 7/24/06. "Sokan33" wrote: > I am new to MS Dynamics POS and would appreciate assistance in changing the > default currency from US$ to Nigeria currency. Simply, I would like the $ > symbol change to N. > > Thanking you for your assistance. ...

Publishing the web page
I did see few articles about this, however when i say publish to the web it is trying to save on my computer itself, so what is wrong how do I change this? Thanks ...

how do I print multiple print areas on one page
I have a wide worksheet that is not very deep i.e. lots of columns but not many rows. I have it in landscape but it is still too wide to go on one page. I would like to be able to print the right hand side of the worksheet underneath the left hand side of the worksheet, on one page, rather than having to print out two pages. Is this possible? This is a common question. The only way to do this is to create what you want printed. In other words, copy all of your data to a blank sheet, then cut/paste to get what you want, then print it. You can do this with a macro and nev...

Page numbering #16
I want to use Roman numerals for numbering the pages of the first section of my publication. Can I do it with Publisher 2003? Go to the first page. From the Insert menu click Section and choose the number format you want. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. ...

Dynamic range does not appear in name box
I have defined a dynamic range using the offset and counta functions in the define name box. The name works fine in my formulas, but does not appear in the drop-down name box on the formula bar. Is there a way to get this name to appear there? Thanks. Dave Nope. But you could use Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name Manager: You can find it at: NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp DaveNadler wrote: > > I have defined a dynamic range using the offset and counta functions in the > define name box. The name works fine in my ...

progress billing for Time and Materials project type
hi all can I use progress billing for Time and Materials project type in Project Accounting? Thanks in advance.. ...

Adding times that exceed 24 hours?
I know this has been discussed quite a bit, but I can't seem to get my head around the solution to this problem. I have a table with times stored in 24 hour format and need to add those times on an access report. Currently, I'm using sum and the column name; however, when the time rolls over past 24 hours, a day is added (so 1:20:23:20 would be 44 hours, 23 minutes, 20 seconds). Instead of 1:20:23:20, I need 44:23:20 to show on the report itself. I understand Access isn't setup to be able to natively handle such a task. I'm also not finding the difference between two times - I...

Payee change
Not sure how it happened but my version of Money changed the name of my mortgage payee to another. This affected all my loan payments dating back 5+ years. This entry is generated by a auto bill viewable in bill summary. I fixed the future transaction by editing the bill but all the prior payments are wrong. Is there any way to change this as a batch instead of each transaction? This is very time consuming. Thanks... & Happy New year In microsoft.public.money, SCOTT wrote: >Not sure how it happened but my version of Money changed the name of my >mortgage payee to...

how to correct page setup errors in word 2003
Error message in Word 2003 page setup. "Settings you chose for the left and right margins, column spacings, or paragraph indents are too large for the page in some sections". I have tried everything I can think of to adjust, and still the message persists. Anyone know how to overcome this or to disable this function. Go to Format | Columns and click on the preset picture for One, then click OK. If the problem occurs in a single document, this should correct it. If it occurs in all documents, you will need to follow the same steps in the Normal template; see htt...