Allow Different Customer IDs for Bill to v Ship to

We often have a Ship to customer that is different from the Bill to customer.
 We would like the ability to select a separate Customer ID for the Ship to
so we can track sales information by the Bill to Customer or by Ship to
Customer.
--
Elisabeth

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=032a0f39-5a12-4c5f-b3fb-52bb707dd1bd&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Elisabeth (60)

Creating custom destinations in IM
Hi! Does anyone know how to create custom adapters/destination sin IM 8.0? Thanks!!! -- Marisol Mortera There's an article for IM 6 for creating custom adapters for the direct to table stuff. It's article 856283. It might still work for you. I think that if you plan to do this in the future you'd be better off learning or working with another person who knows eConnect. Of course, you can also use Table Import and any number of SQL Server-compliant tools. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Marisol" wrote: > Hi! > Does anyone know how to create custom adapters/desti...

Unsubscribe from a different e-mail address ?
Hello people, To be able to hande unsubscription from different e-mail addresses than the one the initial e-mail went to (and therefor cannot be handeled succesfully), I want to add an "unsusubscribe <original e-mail address>" link in the outgoing mail. I tried to define this as a link: "mailto:administrator@mydomain.com?subject=unsubscribe {!Contact : E-mail;}" But this does not work - it gives me the text "unsubscribe {!Contact : E-mail;}" when I click the link in the mail. Suggestions anybody ? Many thanks in advance ! Mav. I'm by no mean...

SMTP connection failure - 501 5.5.4 Invalid Address
I have a number of SMTP document scanning devices that currently communicate with our 5.5 smtp connectors, I need to transfer them to Exchange 03 smtp comms as part of a migration. I have turned the logging up on the 03 smtp transport and have been receiving a 7010 when the smtp document scanner try's to send an email via the smtp virtual server on the 03 cluster. I have searched technet and I have found no info on "501 5.5.4 Invalid Address Please find the event below Thanks in anticipation Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: SMTP Protocol Eve...

Help with Accumulating totals for different Months
Have a spreadsheet where each worsheet is a different job duty. Each jo is checked for errors. Date being checked, # of items checked, Numbe of Errs and #of items correct are logged then worksheet is blanked fo the next date to check. On any given day one job may be checked for 11/2 another job may b checked for 10/29. Need to move totals for each worksheet into a total shee that lists Jan-Dec. Need each worksheet to move to the correct month plus add the current amount to any previous total that may already b there for that month? Ex for each worksheet: Cell a1=Date Cell a2=# of items che...

Custom IIS Error Message OWA
Hi, I'm running Exchange 2003 using OWA on Server 2003 and would like to create a custom IIS error for the 403 - Forbidden code. Using IIS Admin I can modify all the sub-errors of 403, 403.1 to 403.20 but not the base error 403. (403.0) I undertand this can be edited in the IIS Metabase but can anyone tell me how? On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 07:26:04 -0800, A Lake <ALake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I'm running Exchange 2003 using OWA on Server 2003 and would like to create >a custom IIS error for the 403 - Forbidden code. > >Using IIS Admin I can m...

custom report 01-29-10
It is not wrap and I have still same error Pls see below what I have and I still get same error line #244 (Note I m adding this report on 2nd lane not in main server ) //--- Report Summary --- // Begin ReportSummary ReportType = reporttypeSales ReportTitle = "Detailed Sales with Sales Tax Collected" PageOrientation = pageorientationLandscape WordWrap = False ShowDateTimePicker = False OutLineMode = True Groups = 1 GroupDescription = "" DisplayLogo = True LogoFileName = "MyLogo.bmp" ProcedureCall = "" ...

Different default view in sales and service
Good morning, May be someone found a solution for this: We 've added a field "service contact" to the contact entity, and created a new default view regarding this property. Now we added another property "service contact" and want to see just these contacts in the contactsoverview under service. But suprise: there is just one default view and not each per section. Does anyone knows how to use two different views for an entity in sales and services? Thanks, Jens ...

Calculate field with input from different table
Hi all, I would like to calculate a value of a field in table A via a formula. However, some input for this formula contains a field in table B. To put differently, in table A I would like to set the data type of one field to "calculated" and use a field from table B within the formula. Unfortunately, Access 2007 only offers me all the fields within table A for incorporation in my formula. How can I use a field from a different table for a calculated field in another table? Best, Andreas On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:27:22 -0800 (PST), Andreas <andreas.vester@gmail.com&g...

#5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1)
Exchange 2003 sp1, exchange server was not even touched Client got that response, when tried to send a mail What is it? Why he is getting that? TIA On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 08:29:48 +0100, guzzi <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote: >Exchange 2003 sp1, exchange server was not even touched >Client got that response, when tried to send a mail > >What is it? Why he is getting that? > >TIA First thing to check is whether the client actually sent the mail (it could easily be a spoof) Then check who else it might be happening to (is this all clients including your home email account)...

Custom Entity having subject lookup
Hi. Could any one suugest me some way how to proceed with custom entity having a lookup as Subject in it(the same way as case form is having a lookup in it). So basically it is relationship between custom entity and system entity. Thanks, Anuj According to Microsoft this can't be done, so I created a new entity to mirror the subject entity and set up an ETL job to keep it up to date. I'm able to create a lookup to my new entity. Because the subject has a hierarchy and a normal CRM lookup wouldn't give me the tree structure that's in the subject search, I built the subject ...

Persons display name is different in Inbox & Sent Items
Hi I'm using O.2003 Inbox is displayed Surname,Forename & in Sent it's the other way around. This makes it awkward for searching etc. In the contact it's displayed Forename,Surname in all the boxes (Full Name, File As, Display as) Is there a way to change this so both future incoming & already received emails are display as I want? Cheers Dave F. Please note this email has been cross-posted to relevant NG's to obtain the quickest, most accurate answer. No, because the sender -- not you -- controls what display name you see = in the Inbox.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, ...

small project with mutiple tasks assigned to different owners
Dear All, I need small help. Every friday I send email to 20 people to provide me update about their part on one event... i found it compurson to complie who have completed and who has not... then I moved to using task and started receiving individual completion status .. problem is actually writing those 20 individual tasks every week ... thats painful ... Those are same set of tasks assigned to 20 different people on friday.. by next tuesday they need to confirm if its complete or not... Is there a way to write a script so that at one click multiple predefined taks would be fired to diffe...

Lost a bill in Money 2007
I have a weekly bill that no longer shows up in my bill summary. When i look at the bill calendar, i can see it. When i try to pay it from the bill calendar by double-clicking on it, it comes up; and then i click on "enter in register", and Money says, "You have selected a transaction which has an occurence with an earlier payment date. Select only the earliest occurrence and then you can record or skip the transaction." I then go to the Bill Summary, and that bill is not on the list. Any idea why this bill is hiding from me? Steve Sorry - meant to say that I C...

SQL for showing fully allocated sales orders with ship complete checked
I am attempting to write some SQL to show any SOP orders that have all of the line items allocated/fulfilled -- but only if the ship complete checkbox is checked -- and am banging my head on the wall. In my code, I get each line item displayed with either a "yes" or "no", but I just want the overall order number to show, not each line item. Can someone please give me a little bit of direction here? Thanks. -Joe SELECT * FROM SOP10100 WHERE SOPNUMBE IN ( SELECT DISTINCT SOPNUMBE FROM SOP10200 WHERE (QUANTITY = ATYALLOC) AND (QUANTITY = QTYFULFI) AND (SO...

Different results from counts ... why?
I may be getting my objects mixed up here, but this is the situation. I have a document that has three sections. Each section has a different header and footer with a different number linked images and other shapes in it. The heading and footer used in an entire section is the same - no variations for first page or numbered pages in that section. When I count the number of shapes in each header/footer using the Count property on the Shapes object, it tells me there are 16 shapes in each. This is not correct, it is 16 for the entire document, so why is it not specific for each ...

Calculating Time Difference
I have 2 date fields.....Start Time and End Time. I have another field that I want to show the difference in time .......basically EndTime - StartTime. I want the third field to display 1.5 or 2, or whatever the difference in time is. Does this need to be standard time or military time? Or does it matter? Take a look at this "useful date functions" database that I created. There is a tabbed form that shows all the functions in action. You can copy the functions and paste them into your own db or use the useful date functions db as a libray. http://www.access-programmers.co.uk...

How to assign a list of products to a customer
Hi, I am a new user in CRM and i need to know how is the best way to assign a list of products to a customer. Right now i have to create all the products that my company sells but i don't see how to assign them to the customers. Do i have to create a new table? Please somebody help me Thanks, Nathalia Nathalia, The products are used in the opportunity, quote, order and invoice entities. All of these entities have a customer assigned to them and a list of products, representing what to sell (the products) to which customer. You cannot assign products to accounts and contacts direc...

Login to CRM as Different Domain User
Good day everyone, I've just installed the Trial of CRM 4.0 so that we can take a look at it. It's working well, and we have several people entering data into it - so far, so good. I have one question though. We have many computers on the production floor that are 'floaters'. In other words, they stay logged on as a default user who has few permissions, and allow our employees to access OWA and a few other Intranet services when they are on the floor and away from their desks. Is there a way to launch the CRM Web client with different user credentials than those tha...

Weird Outlook Behavior: Custom Tasks & Appointments
So. I recently got and wiped a Trojan, and I'm concerned some important outlook files went with it somehow. Immediately afterwards, I got some really strange outlook behavior. Here's the growing list. * Can't delete appointment items in the day/week/month view, but can create new ones. * I used to use custom forms that tracked a subcategory for each task (for better project management) - now if I so much as type anything in the custom form page (even if a "standard" field), the task won't close. When you try closing it, save and close, etc... won't take anyth...

Use on load trigger to provide Views for different Roles
I would like to provide different user roles with different views for the Account entity. Therefore I would like to use the on load trigger to check which user is logged on (and his user role) and according to this show a defined set of fields (maybe provide standard values as well). Is it possible to hide complete folders? Thx Ronald Lemmen's blog has code to do this: http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_archive.html -- Tad Thompson "Sascha Reppel" wrote: > I would like to provide different user roles with different views for the > Account entity. Theref...

Log Shipping Problem -Last Backup File and Last_backup_date
The above two columns in table log_shipping_primary_database dont appear to be getting updated with the latest trans log backup information causing alerts. The trans logs are being backed up copied and restored sucessfully to the secondary database. Somethings out of sync but the information in the logshipping tables looks OK. Any ideas on how to jumstart the updating of these two columns? thanks Hi Tom, For diagnosing the cause of this issue, I need your help on collecting the following information first: 1. Your SQL Server Error Logs which are located at %ProgramFiles%\...

Finding amounts on different worksheets
Help please ..... I have been given the task of keeping the accounts [on excel] in order. The business has the sales client name and figures listed per month on different worksheets. When a payment comes in for a specific amount, it would be very useful to go to a function that could search every worksheet. [All I seem to be able to do is the methodically do a 'find' on every worksheet] Is there any way in which the FIND can be used to search every worksheet? try right click on sheet tab>select all sheets>edit>find>joe prospect>values -- Don Guillett SalesAi...

Cannot Customize Outlook Today #8
One of my users cannot customize outlook today when running Windows XP Pro and Office 2000 Pro. I noticed that another one of my users can when running Windows 2000 Pro and Office 2000 pro. Why is this? Is there a work-a- round for this? Please advise. Thank you. "Brian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:524001c3e507$0e9abea0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > One of my users cannot customize outlook today when > running Windows XP Pro and Office 2000 Pro. I noticed > that another one of my users can when running Windows 2000 > Pro and Office 2...

Domino connector failed after moving my emails to a different server
Hi All, My work uses Lotus Notes and I have been happily using the Domino outlook connector V 2.0 to access my emails using Outlook 2002 for the past 1 year or so.. Yesterday they moved my emails to a different server. they also updated my notes client with the new server name. So after that, my outlook stopped working. I can connect to my emails thru my Notes client but when I open my outlook, it doesn't show any new emails. I un-installed the domino connector and re-installed it. when I added it in outlook it picked up the new server as well. It doesn't error out. I am able to sen...

Bill payment: what happened to the submit/cancel buttons
I run Money Deluxe (last version)on two machines: my desktop & netbook, both from the same data file (literally: think USB drive), and not at the same time. This problem only happens on the netbook (both systems running XP home). When I select a bill and click 'pay online', the screen that appears does not contain the usual submit/cancel buttons. If I submit more than one bill at a time, things are fine. And if I epay the bill froom the checking register, then submit the draft fron the electronic transactions page, it works. Any ideas? Any way I could use the keyboard i...