allow a/p historical to be filtered by g/l account number

We have multiple a/p accounts and I would like to filter the historical aging
report by general ledger account number.  Is there someway to do this?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fac70926-ceb9-4ec2-a998-15a2e164abbe&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Frustrated (71)

Analytical Accounting and Integration Manager
Hi, We are using GP9 with sp2. I was given a scripts where I can put in vba when running integrations with analytical accounting. I followed all the scripts but when I run the integration the error "Illegal address for field 'Distribution Type' in script '[Not Found]'. Script terminated." appears. Can you help me to where the error is. thanks. Please find the script given below ----------------------------------------------- Method 3: Automatically accept default Analytical Accounting dialogs only when running integrations Advantages • This method does not d...

How do you setup your outlook 2002 with your hotmail account
I was wonder how you set your hotmail account using POP3 instead of Http. How do you setup the newsgroups like the one we are in on outlook 2002. I know how to do it for outlook express, I was wondering how do you do with outlook 2002? Ankit Shah Hotmail doesn't support POP3, only HTTP. Outlook 2002 uses OE to provide the news reading capability, opening it in a news-only mode. You can use the Go, News button or add the /newsonly or /outnews switches to any OE shortcut on your desktop. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, On...

Error when adding a sub account
We are using Microsoft CRM 4.0, which was an upgrade from 3.0 back in March of this year. When I try to add an existing account as a sub account to a parent, I get an error message that says "No Attribute". I used to be able to do this in 3.0, but it's not working in 4.0. I get the same error if I go to an account and try to name a parent account for it. Is there a solution for this? Does the account have a parental relationship to a custom entity? Or does a related entity (where the account is the parent, like the contact) has a parental relationship to a custom enti...

Select Account in GoTo for Smartlist
Hello all, I have a SmartList that has an account associated with each record. I tried adding a goto task that opens up the Inquiry -> Financial -> Detail form and setting the account number and running the script, but the field continually stays blank. I can move focus to other fields, but I can't seem to get the account properly typed in from the account from SmartList. Is there a trick to selecting accounts from SmartLists GoTo functionality? Thanks Josh Hi Josh You need to use an Advanced GoTo for Account Numbers. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant E...

Can logical function (IF) use non-numberic text?
Hi, I was wondering it is a must to use numbers for IF function? The purpose is to set up a confirmation sheet for verification purpose, in the following way: (1) Confirmation cell (e.g. C1): Y/N whereas Y = Yes and N = No (2) If the C1 = Y, D1 = Unit Price x QTY But it seems that I have to use numeric values, such as 1 or 0 for C1 and cannot use Y/N which is more like "human language". Or any other approach? Many thanks You need to put the text in quotations, i.e. =IF(C1="Y",Unit price x Qty,"") -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please...

Message Filtering
what is the maximum amount of domains you can enter in the message filtering window? It depends, I dont think it is per domain, it is a storage limit, so if they are long domain names you will have fewer, its around 800 - 1000 -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Jesse" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7fa601c431e4$09d19090$a401280a@phx.gbl... > what is the maximum amount of domains you can enter in > the message filtering window? ...

Advance filter not working #2
I have data lik Sr. no., Date, name, bill no., item, rate, bill amoun When I use advance filter with above data it works some times only I have created criteria range in A1: B7 and data are A3:B135 when I put criteria in name it works some time and after some days data done not return any information about name and other data Any help Shital Sha ...

Statements are not downloading into Microsoft 2003 account
Money keeps telling me to read my statements, but when I click on it and it takes me to my account, it doesn't bring up my new transactions and it list the transactions i need to read up in the left window with the bank info in it, but it willnot let me access these transactions or download them. what do I need to do. In microsoft.public.money, Tonya Stier wrote: >Money keeps telling me to read my statements, but when I >click on it and it takes me to my account, it doesn't >bring up my new transactions and it list the transactions >i need to read up in the left...

Linking Contacts to Many Accounts
By default, all Contacts linked to a Parent Account can be viewed by selecting "Contacts" on the "Details" navigation menu. I need to be able to link individual Contacts to more than one Account. When I create ten additional N:1 Relationships to Accounts, I either end up with ten more options in the "Details" menu, or none. I need to be able to see a list of all Contacts who are linked to an Account, regardless of whether they are linked via "Parent Account" or "Other Account 1" through "Other Account 10". Can I "overload&...

Shared mail account (permissions question!)
Hi everyone! This may not be the correct way of doing this, if so, please advise. I am trying to create a shared mailbox for a group of users - these people do not need their own email accounts and will all share the same address etc. I have created a user 'support' and want to simply add this mail profile to each users version of Outlook. However, when I try to add the exchange service, it prompts me for a username and password. Where do I need to set the permissions so user 'bob' and 'fred' can add the mail account for the user 'support' ? I have set &quo...

acl on OU account cant use OWA
I have an OU that does not give access to authenticated users except for accounts i specify. this is done to hide users for an online directory or searches by users on the domain in other words teh accounts are hidden fom everything except administrators and exchange and i want it that way. this worked or three years until we got new exchange servers now the users located in this OU cannot loggin to OWA they just continue to get prompted for credentials. if i move them out of the ou OWA works great. so long story short what account need access to this ou for this authentication to su...

Custom Formating Letters to Numbers while Displaying Letters
I am trying to accomplish this in terms of letter grades corresponding to number grades. How do I format a cell so that I can enter a letter grade: A, A-, B+, B, etc. and the corresponding number: 4.00, 3.67, 3.33, 3.00, etc. to each letter grade will be the numeric value of the cell (which I can reference in a formula in a different cell), while the letter remains displayed in the cell? As an example: in cell A1, I would type: B+, I would like B+ to remain displayed, but the value of the cell would be 3.33. Therefore, I could multiply cell B1 (which has a value of 3.00) to cell A1 and...

Could you please log a suggestion with MBS to add a function to P.
Could you please log a suggestion with MBS to add a function to Prof Tools to change a serial number. ...

Purchase Request to Purchase Order Error: Vendor Item Number error
This group has been great for helping me fix other errors, but I've only seen one post about this subject which is starting to give us trouble in our 3.0 system. The error says words to the effect that I must supply a vendor ID number, but one clearly exists in the purchase request. In this case the item number is this: GRAD-RENTAL EXPENSE. The other posting referred to the possibility that a vendor item number could be too long for the portal, but this ereq, and others like it, get all the way to the top of the approval tree before we run into a problem. I know how to clear locks and chec...

Allow Integration manager to integrate with Analytical accounting
Cuurently integration manager does not work with the Analyticval Accounting module ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3cfe89d7-f858-4791-8bc4-e51b84cf7853&...

filter recipients who are not in the directory not working complet
Hi, I have exchange 2003 sp1 on a Win2k3 server (all standard). I have checked the option mentioned above (subject) in the recipient filtering. In the smtp, recipient filtering is checked. I have configured tarpiting to 20 seconds. Stopped smtp, renamed the queue folder, started smtp (it created a new queue folder). Now my queue is empty. Our company receives a lot of spam. Most of them blocked on our postfix that is a mail relay to our internal exchange. After starting the smtp service, I can still see some mails filling up the queue that are supposed to be rejected because of the r...

Help on a special filter
I am working with a few different lists of email addresses. I need t subtract one list for another list, and place the results in anothe column. Who would I get ths done? Thx, Ia -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Ian, You need to use a helper column. For example, if you want to subtract the list in A1:A100 from another in B1:B200, use a formula that checks if the value in column B appears in column A: in C1, use the formula =ISERROR(MATCH(B1,A:A,FALSE)) Copy that formula to cells C2:C200, then sort B1:C200 based on column C. Keep only the rows in column B where the co...

Phone number format in Outlook contacts
After re-instlling Outlook my phone numbers in my contacts changed format. It used to be 123-345-5678 now it is (123) 345-5678 How can I change it back? Dermot You can't. Masking of phone numbers is hard coded. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "singapore tom" <dermot@grove-white.com> wrote in message news:e5nXG6FyEHA.2200@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > After re-instlling Outlook my phone numbers in my contacts changed format. > It used to be 123-345-5678 > now it is (123) 345-5678 > How can I change it back? > Dermot > "Russ Valentin...

My accounts held hostage by Microsoft
I was pretty happy with MS Money 2006, it would download my data and have it ready for me about 90% of the time. A couple of weeks ago, MS Money started notifying me that I needed to upgrade to MS Money 2008. This requirement must have been buried somewhere between paragraph 150 and paragraph 200 of the EUA I was forced to sign in order to use version 2006. So I paid my bucks and upgraded. Now my connection is available less than 20% of the time and I'm having to manually log into my banks to determine the status of transactions and balances. If Microsoft doesn't fix these problem...

How Can i change the Color of a Cell Based on Number Value (-/+)?
Highlight the cell, then do Frmat > ConditionalFormatting > and follow the menus................this will give you three options with the default being a fourth........if you need more than that, you'll have to go to VBA.......... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "floydfam" <floydfam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A236318-843C-419C-A50B-223506E4E162@microsoft.com... > ...

Accounts payable
I have Money 2004 - Small Business. I would like to setup accouts payable. So that I can track invoices, breaking down the invoice into categories (mileage, misc, Charges by the hour). I would then like to credit the accounts payable for each check that we write but there is not a one-to-one relationship for invoice to check. A single check may pay multiple invoices or a part of a invoice. When I write a check I would like it to subtract automaticly from the amount I have in checking. I would also like to get a report that gives me totals of the categories. So we can see how muc...

2 account Different passwords
I have two credit card accounts at the same bank, each with its own password. How do I set up both for online banking? Money locks up when I try to change the password for the second account and try to download account data. In microsoft.public.money, John wrote: >I have two credit card accounts at the same bank, each >with its own password. How do I set up both for online >banking? Money locks up when I try to change the >password for the second account and try to download >account data. See FAQ entry http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q76 but replace bank with CC co...

need help with Advanced filter.
I am trying to filter out a unique set of records in a Excel worksheet. I think Advanced Filter is what I need to use but I can't figure it out. Please help. Select the range Menu Data>Filter?Advanced Filter... Tick the 'Unique records only' box Define the criteria Click the 'Filter in place' or 'Copy to another location' button OK -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Elizabeth" <Elizabeth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75B47E4A-1954-4079-95FC-13E2339178D3@microsoft.com... > I am tryi...

Using filter results to append records
I am using a form (frmSearchAlpha) that uses as its structure Allen Browne's Very Excellent filter code. The filter works great, and we have been using it for some time. We take the filter and use it in a VB SQL statement to append the filter results to another table (tblRetrievalVest) The problem is we are now filtering almost 500,000 records. The filtering doesn't take a long time, particularly after the first search, but the append SQL is beginning to. Is there code that allows us to append directly from the filter results instead running the filter all over again in the ...

Emailing all Bus contacts associated with an Account
I am using Outlook w/ BCM 2007. I am looking for a way to email all the business contacts linked to an account with out having to create a distribution list for each account. Am I over looking something? Elise ...