Alert Message for 3rd Party Product

Hi all,
      In order to show an error message for a Third party product, I
have added  error message to the ALERT3RD table with message number
greater than 100000.Wwhen I invoke procedure the window is shown with
OK and More Info Button overlapped. How I can go ahead so that the
overlapped can be removed, whether this is the case for all Third
Party products.

Please help me in acheving this.

Regards
Vishy

SharePoint alerts being blocked by SP2 IMF
All internal servers... in fact WSS server private only not public... and all behind firewall. E2K3 SP2 on W2K3 SP1. WSS v2 just set up and to use the E2K3 server (no SMTP service running on WSS; specified in WSS the name of the E2K3 server). The alerts from WSS (all sent with my E2K3 email address as sender) are getting caught in the SP2 built-in IMF. Come to think of it, same issue with the Webroot resource account mail also getting caught (Webroot is on another server also not running its own SMTP). All authenticated users (and only authenticated users) allowed to relay and I am ...

Error Message in Money2002
Since yesterday whenever I start Microsoft Money, I get an error message saying that there is no disk in the drive and I have an option to continue or cancel. While I am still able to access my money file and enter transactions this message pops up every time I change a screen. What should I do? Solomon solman1@comcast.net ...

System-defined messages
Dear All, Where can I get the definition of System- defined messages? Thanks, I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but ... http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5814770t.aspx Tom "Yuchun Xu" <breezexuyc@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:exP$9dDhGHA.3588@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Dear All, > Where can I get the definition of System- > defined messages? > Thanks, > > > You can start at http://msdn.microsoft.com and look for the message you have questions about. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softci...

Easiest way to get 3rd col = monthly averages, from cols 1, 2 = weekly date, data?
Hi all, I've got years of data of the following sort: 1/2/98, 55.0 1/9/98, 53.2 1/16/98, 43.5 1/23/98, 45.2 1/30/98, 64.3 .. .. .. (and so on, up to the present) I would like a 3rd column, with an entry on each row representing the last week of a month, whose value is the average of the data points for that month. Note that the number of weeks in a month varies. Greatly appreciating any quick & easy approaches, cdj Hi Rather than trying to do it on all the rows that are the last week of a given month, in column D starting at D2 enter 01/01/98 Format>Cells>Number>Cust...

Message Read Reciept Question
Recently someone sent me an e-mail with a read receipt type characteristic. When the system attempted to respond, apparently there is a character flaw in the return address and it can't return it. As such, everytime I send or receive messages, I get an error indicating this one can't be sent. It's annoying !! How do I get rid of this ? I've deleted the original message - but it still does not work. ...

Error message #104
When I try to open Outlook 2007 I get the following error message: "Cannot open your default email folders. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information service MSNCON.DLL. Be sure service is correctly installed and configured". I haven't a clue as to how install and configure MSNCON.DLL. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C867CD.37FC5720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Make sure that you don't have two versions of OUTLOOK installed. ...

Error message when copying sheets
Hi, On some documents (not all spreadsheets), I get an error message when I try to copy a sheet. I get a dialogue box that says: "A formula or sheet you want to copy contains the name 'a1', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - To choose the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes. - To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box." I can then click yes or No. If I click Yes, I get the same dialogue box for the name &...

Intelligent Message Filter Filters outgoin mail
I have Exchange 2003 SP2 installed. Whe have to send some mails out in a very spec. Form. When we send those e-mails our own exchange server filters them out with a level 7 . Is it possible to configgure message filtering so it DONT filters our outgoing mail? ...

Selecting several messages
When I used OE I used to be able to select several messages at a time in order to file them. By holding down the Ctrl button I could check the content of each message as I clicked it. I cannot do this with Outlook as it will only allow the first message clicked to be viewed. Is this correct or is there a way around this? -- Valerie Valerie <Valerie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I used OE I used to be able to select several messages at a time > in order to file them. By holding down the Ctrl button I could check > the content of each message as I clicked it....

Quality/ Productivity diagram
Hi! I'm trying to make Q/P diagram based on quality and productivity evaluation of agents in Call Centre where I work. Therefore I would like to use a scatter chart with the data shown below: agent quality productivity john 5 4 mike 4 4 dave 2 5 bob 2 1 bill 3 4 jane 5 5 jill 1 3 adam 2 4 eve 2 4 rich 3 2 I've managed to put the quality on X and productivity on Y but what I'm up to is to get the agents labeled on those coordinates. So far I only have the coordinates when click on the marker but I would like to ha...

Can not receive message
I use Ourlook express for a long time. Recently I can not receive eamil, there is no any error message pop-up. There is no any problem for sending message. Can sombody help me? Thanks in advance Sam Joyce Ruixin Chang wrote: > I use Ourlook express for a long time. Recently I can not receive > eamil, there is no any error message pop-up. > > There is no any problem for sending message. > > Can sombody help me? > > Thanks in advance > > Sam This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For ...

Reminider messages
I recently had to recover my .pst file due to it exceeding the 2gig limit. With the new .pst file that was created every email in my inbox get assigned automatically a reminder. Everytime I open Outlook I get a million reminder pop ups for every email in my inbox. Does anyone know how to stop this or do I have to build another .pst file. ...

multiple inbound messages
Hi, I'm running Exchange 2k Std and have the following problem. The same email message is received many times. These external problem emails all come from one company. They have two senders and we have two recipients for this problem. Their email provider claims that exchange is defering the message, but accepting it at the same time. Hence the multiple copies. This issue is only with one external company. How can I confirm the deferal claim (and find a solution)? I have enabled SMTP logging. I also have max logging for Connection Manager and Queueing Engine in MsExchangeTr...

Error Message in Publisher
I sent an emailnewsletter in Publisher. I included many addresses in the BCC field. Two of the addresses were not valid, and I received a message "Message Not Sent because so and so email address not valid." Did Outlook send the message to the other people in the BCC field, or did it send the message to no one at all? Also, I tried to send the emailnewsletter again. I had deleted all of the addresses from the BCC field, and just used the TO field. Still, I got the same error message that the message could not be sent due to the invalid emails (which I had already erased from ...

Automatically send email message when folder contents have changed.
Hoping someone can help. We have a UNIX server on our network and an Exchange 2003 server. Ideally we would like to have the Exchange server send an email to a group of users when a new file gets added to a shared folder on the UNIX box. The UNIX box is running VisionFS and we can see the shared folder in our Windows environment. Ideally I would like to have the Exchange server send a message without having to dedicate a PC running Outlook and a plug-in to the task but will do so if necessary. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Script it, schedule it to run on any member server (good i...

Multipart messages
Is it possible to send multipart messages from out look i am looking to send both html and text email in one file from out look ...

HTML message arrives as attachment
A client of mine has an Outlook 2007 client running on a Win XP SP2 machine using Exchange 2003 on a SBS 2003 server. He receives e-mails from a mailing list that are being sent out in HTML format. When he receives these e-mails in Outlook, they display as empty messages with an .HTM attachment. For example, if the original e-mail subject was "Here's your info", then the new e-mail arrives as at attachment named "Here's your info.HTM" - there's nothing else in the e-mail. Because of this, he has to first open the message, then open the attachment to see ...

if outlook allows message to be dragged to microsoft access
Would anyone know if outlook allows message to be dragged to microsoft access? Outlook express allows it but I only get a few columns of information from outlook. ...

product id
Is the product Id the same as the serial number? I have Microsoft Money 2004 PREMIUM edition that I just purchased. This name does not appear on the msft website and the serial number isn't recognized. I got the software from a friend who works at microsoft so I know there is no foul play. Can someone please direct me? In microsoft.public.money, "Dr Singh" <dolls15213@yahoo.com.(donotspamme)> wrote: >Is the product Id the same as the serial number? Yes. > I have Microsoft Money 2004 >PREMIUM edition that I just purchased. > >This name does n...

CRM 3.0 Pro and 3rd Party Fax Server
As we know that Fax capability is only built in for SBS version. Has any one implemented 3.0 Pro with a 3rd party fax server. I found out that GFI Software is coming out with faxserver for MS CRM 3.0. Its currently in developement and will come out some time in q1 next year. Meanwhile they have: http://www.gfi.com/faxmaker/ you should offer to beta test to get early access ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Jazz Singh" <JazzSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8CC6640-5D23-46E9-9938...

How do i get the product of max. price in access2007 query?
in query i want to get product ID with the Max. or Min. price The SQL statement for a query to do that would be SELECT ProductID FROM SomeTable WHERE Price = DMax("Price","SomeTable") OR SELECT TOP 1 ProductID FROM SomeTable ORDER BY Price DESC IF you need something more specific post more details on what you are attempting to do. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimore County amr wrote: > in query i want to get product ID with the Max. or Min. price ...

Outlook opening error messages
Can't open Outlook - error message says 'cannot start processing' Microsoft can't or won't provide support. Any suggestions Yes, post your version!!! --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | Can't open Outlook - error message says 'cannot start | processing' Microsoft can't or w...

Error
I am using Outlook 2000 on a Windows 98 machine. For the last several days, I have been getting the following error when I try to reply to a message, forward a message, or create a new message: "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor." I am able to successfully receive messages and create calendar appointments. I have done everything I can think of to try to fix this problem, but still get the error when I reopen Outlook. Here is what I've tried: 1) Rebooting 2) Reinstalling Micros...

To many fields defined error message
I am currently using access 2003 and when I am attempting to bring multiple queries together into one... I am getting a To many fields defind error message. Below is my SQL that I currently have. I am going to want to add another 30 fields from 3 other queries to this one as well. SELECT [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].[Performance Year], [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].[Performance Month], [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].ATTUID, [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].Skill, [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].Ramp, [TC-All-Weeks].[TC-Week1-Step2].[Trans and Co...

Message title is blank
Using Outlook 2000, I have noted lately that when I reply to an email stored in my pst file, the information does not have a subject line or a message text from me as it supposed to have. It is just an envelope that is blank. Any idea what is causing this behavior and how to resolve this? It does not happen from my mailbox itself but only from my pst files that are stored on the network. ...