Aging report table for accounts receivable

Can somebody tell me what is the table for a/r aging..I want to make
query/view in sql server 2005

Michael,

You need to use RM20101 and RM10201 tables. You need to use date functions
to get the aging for your view based on document date or due date field. If
your aging is setup to be by Doc Date, Consider Doc Date and If it is due
date, you should be taking it by Due Date.
--
Thanks
Janakiram M.P.

"Michael@nyresume.com" wrote:

> Can somebody tell me what is the table for a/r aging..I want to make
> query/view in sql server 2005
0
janakirammp (688)

How to reduce excel file size having pivot tables
Hi, I am developing a C# application to create Excel Pivot tables. I have developed the same by using methods in the Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel. But the size of the output excel files is too large. Is there any option to reduce the file size. Given below the code used to generate Excel File . private string CreateReport(Excel.Application xlApp, string queryReports, string reportPath) { try { bool IsErrorInWorkBook = false; string strGrandTotal = null; FileInfo fpPubReports = new FileInfo(...

How to choose which account to send mail
Hi there, Outlook 2003 I have 2 complete different accounts on my Outlook; one for work and the other private. How do I choose which account to use when sending mail. Sometimes I send e- mails from my private account and other times from my work account. Your advice will be much appreciated. -- Regards, Deon H On Feb 7, 11:07 am, Deon <REMOVEd...@REMOVEsincro.co.za> wrote: HI, Before sending the mail u can check in program "Application..Session.CurrentUser.Address" which will return the mail- id of the current configured account.(which is activated). May be this is yo...

GP 9.0 Table descriptions
Is there any way to find the descriptions for each table in GP? Thanks, Tony Absolutely! Go to Tools >> Resource Descriptions >> Tables. Every table is listed with all the fields. You should also consult the SDK that is on the second GP cd. Additionally, Richard Whaley has published a series of books at Accolades Publishing that does a thorough job of documenting the tables, much better than what MS offers. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Tony" wrote: > Is there any way to find the descriptions for each table in GP? > > Thanks, > Tony > > &g...

MC RMDetail Historical Aged Trial Balance
Hi I have modified the Report MC RMDetail Historical Aged Trial Balance. When I run a report in the screen data are correctly formatted. When I tried to export the data to Excel I am not getting in correct format and some unwanted data I cane seen in the excel sheet. Regards Thiru ...

Global Fields in SQL tables
Does anyone know where do I find the global fields that are available in Report writer in what SQL database table? I need to know cause I need some of the global found in the Report Writer to insert them into a crystal report. Thanks in advance That depends on what field you are looking for. Which fields do you need? "ec" wrote: > Does anyone know where do I find the global fields that are available in > Report writer in what SQL database table? I need to know cause I need some of > the global found in the Report Writer to insert them into a crystal report. > &g...

Can't see Smartlist report
I've built a simple smartlist from the smartlist builder (vr 9.0) that doesn't show up in the smartlist. After building the smartlist, under options, I've check the box to "Display in ReportList". I've run the Smartlist Maint to refresh the cache and I have full security. I don't know where to go next. Thanks Merle: You have to also go into SmartList security and grant yourself (or anyone else you want to see the report) access to it. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Merle, Have you granted access to that SmartLi...

How Message Format work for POP3 account?
I created an account in active directory and created mailbox for it. I want this account to have only POP3 access. Because the POP3 client is some old one, I need the message body received by this account be sent to POP3 client in plain text format. So, I went to "Exchange Features" tab (we are using Exchange Server 2003) in this account's properties window and configured the POP3 properties as below: Uncheck "use protocol defaults", select "MIME" and select "Provide message body as plain text"; the default character set is "Western European (...

Discounts Report
where can i find the discounts report 1: SO 2: HQ ? -- Moh'D Abdel-Hadi Exhortech Business Solutions hi Mohd, There is no specific report for discount however you can pull most of the report in report viewer and there is toolbar 4th button and then add the discount column by selecting the column name. Some reports have hidden column but you no need to worry and add the column or customized little bit the .grp file. Let me know if you need such reports I have bunch of reports and will send you please forward your email to me. "Moh''''D Abdel-Hadi" wrote...

New folder created under the mailbox does not have the subject and receive colum
New folder created under the mailbox does not have the subject and receive columns by default. It must be added through the View menu. Any way to get these columns to default in every new folder created? Thank You Check out Views:CurrentView: DEFINE VIEWS. At this menu location you can set the view defaults and not just a single or custom view setting... "Nat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:053601c3dc93$87f3c930$a101280a@phx.gbl... > New folder created under the mailbox does not have the > subject and receive columns by default. It ...

Manufacturing Table Locks
All / Gerald Do you know which tables contain the locking information for MO and PO in the manufacturing module. Regards Darren Bowen There are a DexLock and DexSession tables in the TempDB. However, Dexterity is designed to use passive locking for most of the time which means that it does not actually apply locks at the DB level except for the first milliseconds it actually updates the data. David Musgrave Senior Development Consultant MBS Services - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@nospam-microsoft.com Any views...

Pivot Tables
We are using a pivot table to analyze some data we have. Currently we are showing the client then the product and then the sum of the Number of orders and the percentage of margin. The table looks like this: Client A Product1 Sum of ordernumber Sum of MarginPercent Product2 Sum of ordernumber Sum of MarginPercent Is is possible to have the data shown as: Client A Product1 Sum of ordernumber Sumof MarginPercent Product2 Sum of ordernumber Sumof MarginPercent In the pivot table, d...

We should be able to enter credit memos as receiving transactions
Credit memos cannot be entered in the receiving transaction entry screen. These transactions should behave similarly to payables transactions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-...

UPDATE Table with multiple textboxes
I have three unbound textboxes on a form. Each textbox is used to input the amount of money A,B,C deposited. textbox1 is labeled A, textbox2 labeled B,.... When the user clicks a button, I need to update the table to add a row for A then add a new row for B and then C. Below is the code I have so far for the update, but I can't figure out how to repeat the update for B & C. Lastly, the table has a field named 'memo'. I would like to add the textbox caption to that field on each record. So, for the first record, the deposit field would be whatever num...

Pivot Table Grand Totals not appearing
I have calculated fields in my pivot table that work great. But if one of those calculated fields have nothing to calculate within the pivot table, the Grand Total does not display a viewable result. The Grand Total for that calculated field returns a 'blank'. As soon as I enter data in the source data to compliment the calculation... the Grand Total for that calcucaltion works perfect. Is there a switch or setting I can set in Table Options to make this work or are there any trick workarounds? Thanks in advance, Joe ...

Account Lockouts from Exchange?
Hello, everyone: I'm having some difficulty, and I'm hoping that someone out there has some insight. I have attached a lot of materials to this post, so if I refer to something, and you don't see it right away, just scroll down. Last week, I implemented an account lockout policy on our Windows Server 2003 domain. Almost immediately, my account was locked out. I set the account lockout threshold to 5 attempts, over a 30 minute period, and to lock out indefinitely. I assumed that I had logged onto someone's machine and they had then typed in their password and locked me...

[ANN] Share one account with multiple users and/or computers
PROBLEM: * You are in a situation where two or more people check the same account but have problems knowing who has acted on the message(s) or see a flagged message for your attention. This is further complicated by platform and email application (e.g. Outlook, Entourage and Apple mail). * You are the only user but access your account from multiple computers. Continue reading for the solution along with info on IMAP and POP accounts as well as IMAP providers: Share one account with multiple users and/or computers (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2009/01/share...

setting up cash portion of account
One of my money accounts has a money market sweep account. How do I change money so that all cash transactions get posted to the seep account as opposed to the "cash" account. thanks much! gb1, Your investment account and your sweep account should not be two separate accounts in Money. All cash transactions in the single investment account are swept periodically (daily?) into the sweep investment (not an account). Treat the sweep investment like you would any other investment in the account. When choosing the type of investment from the investment wizard, choose money mark...

print some pages in a report n times
I have a report of employees by department by state. Some departments have more than one head, I want to print each department once for each head so that the report can then be separated and mailed to each head by the mailing house. The report of all departments contains over 2000 pages and 390 departments with 460 heads. I would like this all in the report as the number of heads changes from time to time. I have a field in the report that is Y for department heads and so I can count the department heads at the time of printing. I have also VB code that gives me the number of pages for ...

Receiving mail stops working after awhile on Outlook
I need to expert help here. Something on my PC gets flaky after being on and working for awhile, I will stop receiving emails on certain accounts, but it's like it's cached info or something because other accounts will work fine. All my accounts are set up under Outlook, with the only differences being the names. In other words, I have six emails set up under my Mindspring account, so all are really duplicates as far as SMTP and POP information. Eventually within a 12-48 hour period, one account out of the 6 will not receive messages any more, even though it will send just fine!! The e...

CRM usage reports #2
What would be the best way to generate CRM usage reports, like - which users/business units make heavier use of the CRM - what are the crm's "most visited" areas - what are the peek hours or seasonality patterns in usage, etc. These reports could be used to help make decisions about hardware upgrades in advance and things like that Should these reports be based on IIS logs, SQL Server ones, or something entirely different? I think the CRM IIS log would be the best for your analysis needs. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Apr 2, 5:34=A0pm, v...

Easily change smtp servers for all email-accounts
People, I got my laptop with me basically everywhere I go, but I find it totally annoying that I have to change the smtp-server settings for each and every account when wanting to send mail from a different location than the time before. I have about 15 accounts that I regularly recieve email to and ehwn I reply to these I always have to change the smtp-server. Is there a way to fix this easily for all accounts? Best regards, Henning Frettem Oslo, Norway I should probably mention that I run MS Office 2002 SP3 ...

How to Copy Charts and Tables from Excel to Publisher
Hi, Everyone: I'm a new user of Publisher 2003, and I'm working on a 100-page or so document with text, photos, charts, and tables. I would appreciate advice about copying charts and tables from an Excel workbook and reducing file size. Please also recommend which is the correct file format to use when saving charts, tables, and photos as "pictures". My Excel workbook has numerous worksheets. (1) When I try to "copy and paste" a single Excel chart from one worksheet into Publisher, I get an "object" which shows ALL the worksheets if I double...

Account details "Changing themselves"
I am using Outlook 2000. My ISP has been reorganising (the notorious BT/Yahoo! merger) and Email has been very difficult: download hangs in first message, multiple passowrd requests, etc. Looking in Account > server information I see the incoming mail server had been changed (not by me) from mail.btinternet.com to localhost and my account name had had /mail.btinternet.com added to it. Changing back manually to the original settings APPEARS to fix things, at least mail download is now much more reliable. It is worthwhile/possible to make these settings read-only? Any ideas as to why t...

Populating appropirate account in look up box when selecting contact
Hi There, I wonder anyone can point me in the right direction can help out there. We have a CRM Case form where it has Customer lookup field (Regarding lookup for Account/Contacts) and also Responsible contact lookup field (lookup for Contact records). What we want happen is as soon as Responsible contact is selected from a lookup, automatic population of appropirate Account in Customer look up field. We believe it should be possible because contacts in the system are already linked to Account records any help is much appreciated. cheers Kyaw Hi Kyaw, You will need to write a ...

Problem with TOC using various TOC styles in the same table (Wrd20
Hello, I'm having a weird problem with the table of contents. I have been editing a long document and am regularly updating the TOC. I have just noticed that the spaces between the lines were various in the TOC and thus used the style inspector to find out why. It appeared that TOC 1, TOC 2, TOC 3, TOC 4...styles were all there in the TOC. I have no idea why, I'm creating the TOC repeatedly, removing or replacing the previous one and when creating, I'm choosing TOC 1 as the style but when the TOC is inserted, the problem is the same. Single space here, 1.5 space th...