Advance Financial Reports Missing

I lost layout information for Advance financial Reports , I have another test
database running in different company i want to backup advance financial
reports layout  from test database and place it into live database. How it
can be possible.
0
rar (5)

Question--Payment and Deposit order in advance register
Hi Everyone: I just purchased MS Money 2006 and have a question on the manner transactions are posted in the advanced register. I noticed that when both payment and deposit transaction are entered on a single date, the transactions are sorted so that payments are listed first and deposits are listed last. This means that all of the previous payment transactions for that date are drawn from the account without the benefit of the deposit. So payments made against the deposit make the account appear to have insufficient funds for those transactions. Is there a setting to disable the auto...

Page Break in Access Report
How do I get rid of the last page break in a report? The last page of my report is always followed by a blank page. Hi CC, How many pages is your report? If it is normally only one page, then the last page would be page 2. One possible cause of this symptom is having a report that is too wide. For example, if you are printing Portrait, on 8 1/2" X 11" paper, the following applies: 8.5 <= Left Margin + Report Width + Right Margin If your report is more than one page of data, and the sum of the above three settings is greater than 8.5 inches, then the classic sympto...

Lopsided report
I am trying to create a report which has Cash Contributors on one side of the page with In-Kind Contributors on the other side of the page !! (Side by side each other) I have all the information i need in the same query. If I create a single report, I get the lopsided effect. One group of contributors is higher than the other, leaving blank spaces above one side. I tried creating a report with a sub report. I used the MonthYear as the link, as I could find no other common ground. Doing that, I have encounter two errors, the filter (I used a form filter with the MonthYear as the filter...

Form Information to Report
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this. First of all, i created a form with multiply text boxes with complex calculations in each text box. When you move from one record to another record, each text box will change due to the calculation. Now what i need to do is to create a separate report for each record. I started creating a report by copying and pasting the text boxes from the form to report in design mode. If at anytime the calculation changes, i don't want to change the calculation on the form and also on the report. (to much of chance of forgetting to change bo...

OWA missing in Exchange Features / Task Wizard
Hello all, I've got one user with a peculiar problem. The Outlook Web Access option is not listed under the Exchange Features tab of their user properties in the Active Directory Users and Computers console. When I right-click on the user and select Exchange Tasks, it likewise does not show up as an option to enable/disable. Every other user I've looked at has OWA enabled (and listed) by default. Can someone tell me why the HTTP/OWA option doesn't appear under this user only? So far we've tried making a copy of the user, and this problem did carry over to the copied use...

Fiscal Year settings and reporting
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59F4A.30DC56F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi: I know that Fiscal year settings are once and for all. No changes can = take place in it. Is it possible to set the period to monthly and then = roll up by quarter? Can we generate quarterly reports if we select = month? =20 Thanks any help is appreciated.... --=20 Mansoor Awan=20 ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59F4A.30DC56F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfe...

Help Writing Reports for MS Access
Hi, I am struggling to generate reports via MS Access for a simple application I am trying to run. I have a table built that has four (4) fields with multiple records: Last Name, First Name, Date, and Currency What I would like to do is generate reports based upon the following criteria: Report based upon each user's contribution with a breakdown of each date. For example a user with the same LastName and FirstName may have made contributions to a fund on multiple dates, thus I would like to have a report generated for each user that has their respective dates and amounts displayed. A...

AUTOMATE my CUSTOM REPORTS
PLEASE someone tell me how to have a custom report automatically. AND I DONT WANT SOME EXPENSIVE ADD-ON RESALERS!!!!!!!!! "PLEASE someone tell me how to have a custom report automatically..." Do what? Automatically get pushed to all stores? Automatically be available to all So Manager apps on your network? Or. Automatically download from the Reports Library? Rob "David Parrish" <david.parrish@vino100-lakeway.com> wrote in message news:e4oJNRzWGHA.3328@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > PLEASE someone tell me how to have a custom report automatically. AND I > D...

FRx Report Launcher
Reoprt Launcher is hanging up for one user. When she generates the report the window opens and says it is "Retrieving", but it never opens the drill down viewer. I have full access to FRx (and do not use the Launcher) and have not had any problems producing the report. I corrected her default printer yesterday. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do next? Regards, Lynne What version and Service Pack. Have you set her up in Great Plains for the company that she is trying to access. I believe that 6.5 with SP3 and lower you will need to reset the users password using...

Run reports on 2 different msde db's
We have 2 stores. 1 has 2 pos stations with a store ops server running the msde db. The other has just 1 pos/server combo which has a local copy of the msde db. They both sync with our HQ server via the Hq Client. What we want to do is run reports for both msde db's from the 1 store ops server. I can connect to the second msde db from the store ops server using the store ops administrator, connect option. When I run reports via the manager, the reports are based on the local msde. I can go into store ops administrator, configuration and change the Primary database Server. ...

Circular Logging
I've installed a new Exchange 5.5 server for offline use, but can't recall how to turn OFF circular logging. I believe it's in the Configuration container under Servers (myServerName), but can't see the Advanced tab. Can someone enlighten me on how to turn on the Advanced tab in Exchange 5.5?? Thanks, Mark ...

VIDEO MISSING in .avi file
I created an audio/visual file using Camtasia. The file extension is .avi file and when I click on it plays perfectly. I copied it to disk, and when a coworker brings the file up in Windows Media player on her PC she only gets the audio. The same file on the same CD, or playing from my hard drive, works fine on my PC. We both have Microsoft Vista operating systems and 2003 Office Edition software. Any ideas why she can't see the visual part of the file? -- William I found the answer. There is a codec missing on my coworkers computer that apparently is installed with Camtasi...

Exchange 5 & Outlook 2003
Hello -- I hope you can help with this problem I've just started having at a small site. The server is NT 4, running Exchange 5, service packs applied. Emails are received via POP3 and placed into the users' exchange mailbox. Recently we upgraded the workstations from Office 2k to 2003. Everyone likes the new Outlook, but it's giving some serious problems. The main problem is quite a few messages (maybe 5%) show up in Outlook with either a blank 'From' in the main screen or no internal text when you open the message, or both. As an example, we may get an email that sho...

Folder missing in personal folders
Hi I am using outlook 2007 and I have a folder containing emails in the personal folders section. I think by accident I have dragged the folder somewhere! I have looked in deleted items, drafts, inbox, infected items, junk email, outlook, sent items and the folder is not there. Could you please give me advice on how to find it. Thank you Switch to folder list view and browse the list - do you see the missing folder? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ O...

Missing left-hand toolbar
How can I bring back the verticle, left-hand toolbar? It disappeared somehow after lcompleting last month's newsletter! Have tried all suggested solutions. No help. Grady Jensen <GradyJensen@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How can I bring back the verticle, left-hand toolbar? It disappeared > somehow after lcompleting last month's newsletter! What version of Publisher are you running? Is your window maximised? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Right-click any toolbar, click objects. In earlier versions it will take a registry...

How to select all months from a table to include in a report
I have a form with 3 combo controls to select the supplier group, year and month. The supplier group is an ID in a supplier table which contains multiple suppliers. I am trying to generate a Supplier Report based on each supplier within the supplier group, year and month selected. This works fine if I select an individual month in the month combo box list. The problem is I have a "AllMonths" entry in the Month combo list which I would like to include all month rows for the specific supplier and year in the report. I have tried to set the MyMonth field to a Null and have...

Missing mail from folders
After reading mails , these are stored in Documents under sender's name. Lately these disappear from therein. There is no task schedule to do this, no settings have been changed, there is no trojan. The set up is the same as in Out.Exp. , that never happened there, but in Live mail it does . Any clues anyone ? I assume that after reading the emails, you have moved the messages in a storage folder. WLMail offers various standard 'viewing' options, which include: Show all messages Hide read messages Hide read or ignored messages You can also create any number ...

sql server report 2008 formatting options
The following two questions pertain to format questions I have about sql server 2008: 1. When I export some of the sql server 2008 tables to either word or PDF, and the table goes to two or more pages, there is a complete empty page break. Basically I will see the table, followed by a blank page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page. Thus can you tell me how to make certain there are not all the empty pages I just listed above? 2. I am thinking of creating 1 table...

Including query dates in report
I have a report based upon a query. The query selects records based upon the value of a date field using a criteria: "Between [Type the beginning date:] And [Type the ending date:]" Is there any way I can collect these dates so they can be output on the report? IMO, you should be using controls on forms rather than parameter prompts. However you can set a text box control source to something like: ="Dates Between " & [Type the beginning date:] & " And " & [Type the ending date:] -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "DJ...

Access Report Issue since upgrading to 2007
I created a report in Access 2003 that used a query to calculate the length of road segments by subtracting the beginning mile-point from the end mile-point. Not all road segments had mile-points assigned to them so some of them had null values. This did not create an error message until our office upgraded to access 2007. When that happened, every-time the report ran it would state "#Error" whenever there was no value. How do I get rid of such messages? Hi, What do you want to happen when one or both of the end points are missing? You can use the Nz() fun...

I have probably missed something simple??
I need some help. For arguments sake my worksheet has only one column. In row 1 is a Y/N field. If the user enters "N" in row 1 I want th cell in row 2 to use a formula to sum a load of other totals in othe worksheets. If row 1 is "Y" I want the user to be able to enter total manually into row 2. I have achieved this rather crudely with combination of a formula in row 2 that looks for the totals in th other sheets and validation that only permits entry in row 2 if row is "Y". This is OK unless the user wants to change the Y to a N in row expecting the form...

Switching a Label on/off in a Report via a Form?
I have a form, if a person puts a "y" in the Jean Field I want to store that info until the person finishes filling out the form then clicks on a Command Button to open a Report/Letter. When that Report/Letter is opened, if there's a "y" in the Jean Field I want the Jean Signature label to be visible. It has a default of another name visible, with the Jean one defaulted to not visible. The name of the Label- JeanSignatureLabel Thanks. Thoughts so far, in the Form- Private Sub Jean_AfterUpdate() If Me.[Jean] = "y" Then DoCmd.RunCommand...

Field Code Missing for Linked Pictures in Word 2007
What happened to the INCLUDEPICTURE field in word 2007? I need to know the filename and path of the linked picture. If I save as a word 2003 doc I see the field code but that's not a good solution for me. On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 06:48:01 -0800, D Harlow <DHarlow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >What happened to the INCLUDEPICTURE field in word 2007? I need to know the >filename and path of the linked picture. If I save as a word 2003 doc I see >the field code but that's not a good solution for me. Without explanation, this was changed; it may be related to...

turning a report into an html page using 2007
I'm using access 2007, does anyone know how to turn a report into an html page where all my subreports and clickable buttons would be active ...

Reporting multiple fields
Hi, I'm importing a years worth of timesheets for my company from Excel into Access. So far I have been able to produce many nice looking reports with useful information that used to take us days to sort through in Excel. However the problem emerged when there is a category that involves multiple tasks that we need to timetrack. To give an example lets say we are looking to see whos involved in the mailroom procedures and they could have entered three tasks on their timesheet like sorting, sending and receiving. I tried to use a conditional iif statement to get what i wanted. ...