adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if same as their departm

A procedure was written to update all projects, adds staff to access list to
ALL PROJECTS if they are the same as their home department.
It would be useful to know if there were a feature to define default
projects by a given criteria - i.e. By department.

[d]elete  accesslest

insert accesslest (PACONTNUMBER, PAPROJNUMBER, EMPLOYID, ContractEntry,
ContractInquire, ContractReport, ContractReview, ProjectEntry,
ProjectInquire, ProjectReport, ProjectReview, ALEntry, ALInquire, ALReport,
ALReview, EEEntry, EEInquire, EEReport, EEReview, ELEntry,
ELInquire, ELReport, ELReview, FFEntry, FFInquire, FFReport, FFReview,
POEntry, POInquire, POReport, RQEntry, RQInquire, RQReport,
RQReview, TSEntry, TSInquire, TSReport, TSReview, VIEntry, VIInquire,
VIReport, VIReview) select left(PAPROJNumber,11), left(PAPROJNumber,15),
left(employid, 15), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 from pa41302 a,
upr00100 b where  a.SGMNTID = b.DEPRTMNT and b.INACTIVE = 0

if exists(select top 10 * from tempdb..sysobjects where [name] = '##count')
	drop table ##count
select count(EMPLOYID) as count_ ,EMPLOYID,PAPROJNUMBER
into ##count
from accesslest
group by PAPROJNUMBER,EMPLOYID

update a
set a.VIReview = b.count_
from accesslest a, ##count b
where a.EMPLOYID = b.EMPLOYID
and a.PAPROJNUMBER = b.PAPROJNUMBER

delete accesslest where VIReview > 1

update accesslest set VIReview = 0 where VIReview <> 0

delete a
from accesslest a, pa01408 b
where a.PAPROJNUMBER = b.PAPROJNUMBER
and a.EMPLOYID = b.EMPLOYID

delete a
from accesslest a, pa01201 b
where a.PAPROJNUMBER = b.PAPROJNUMBER
and PAprjclsid <> 'INTERNAL'

insert pa01408 (PACONTNUMBER, PAPROJNUMBER, EMPLOYID, ContractEntry,
ContractInquire, ContractReport, ContractReview, ProjectEntry,
ProjectInquire, ProjectReport, ProjectReview, ALEntry, ALInquire, ALReport,
ALReview, EEEntry, EEInquire, EEReport, EERevie w, ELEntry, ELInquire,
ELReport, ELReview, FFEntry, FFInquire, FFReport, FFReview, POEntry,
POInquire, POReport, RQEntry, RQInquire, RQReport, RQReview, TSEntry,
TSInquire, TSReport, TSReview, VIEntry, VIInquire, VIReport, VIReview)
select PACONTNUMBER, PAPROJNUMBER, EMPLOYID,  0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0  from accesslest

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f5721dd6-0bf5-4e81-a2d3-79661c34dde5&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

[Access 2007] How to edit custom menubar created in Access2003?
Hello, This is my first post to this server, Hello everyone. We're working on a database created by my collegue in MS Access 2003. Since some time we've moved to MS Access 2007. Now we find problems editing the menubar. Each time we want to remove/add/alter a menu item my collegue goes to his MS Access 2003 and changes a menu. In 2007 the full menubar is visible under Add-Ins ribbon menu. Normally there should be a system table USysRibbon, but it is not there. There are only MSys* objects. How can we change the menubar directly in MS Access 2007? Is that possible at al...

How to link with an Access DB
Hi, I have an Acces DB with many tables. I need to choose the name of a customer in a cell of Excel. For example, in acces I have this tables: Table1 Id Name Last Name City I need to choose the last name from a drop down menu in a spreadsheet and then in other cell I need to put all the data regarding the last name that I choose. I hope to be exaustive, and sorry for my english. :-) Many Thanks Stefano ...

Access 97 can't resize database window

ignore list
I have importet some contact data into mscrm, When I want to add these contacts to a marketing list (add marketing list members / use advanced find/ add all selected members), the adding stops with an error. I have done a trace during the error (occurs everytime I want to add these contacts) which shows me the following error: [2009-08-24 11:15:36.778] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:5884 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Found crmId {319C876A-CC39-DC11-9F61-0030485C3892} in ignore list. Update notification will be ignored Function: CItemHelper<struct Outlook::_Co...

Drop-down list #5

users with restricted access

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Using later version of microsoft access

Add rows automatically? Accordion
Is there a way to automatically add/show rows that have data? I have a data entry sheet. Then I have a report. The report pulls data from the entry sheet. If there is no data for a specific line/row item, is there a way to automatically hide or not show the row(s) with no data? Thanks Thanks can I have more than one autofilter on a sheet? Sloth wrote: > Use the filter function > Select the data and click on... > Data->Filter->Autofilter > This should make an arrow appear at the top of the data (in the header row). > click the arror and select "Nonblanks"....

Adding support for mfc / atl types in a Win32 project
MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & mfc (I'm just after points and rects btw)... just add the header ( atltypes.h ). I'm getting linker errors for these classes though. Is there a lib I need to add? Any screwy build options need changing? It's in VC 2003. In the project wizard I note that atl and mfc support aren't available when creating an empty Win32 application. Ta. On 26 May 2006 07:42:09 -0700, Simon L wrote: > MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & > mfc (I'm just after points and rect...

no access to send internet email

TaxFree add-on
Somebody have an add-on for taxfree print? I need a demo to submit to customer that use rms 1.3 thank you cod ...

Refreshing list boxes
Hi, I have created a database so that mulpile users can add detailss to the table - tblDetails from the form frmDetails or amend details in form frmAmend. I have a list box on the main page frmMain which has a list box lstSearch which shows all the records in the database. When users add new record to the database other users cannot see the added records unless the move to another section in the datbase and the return to the main page thus refreshing the list box. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can put a "Refresh" button on the main page that updated the list box if the use...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

upgrading from Access 97 to Access 2007
I designed a database (forms, reports, et al) several years ago in Access 97 and it continues to work well. I've just received a MS Office Professional 2007 and wonder if it is time to migrate my data into the new program. I've attempted two or three times to do this in Access 2002 and I keep getting error messages along the line of "...corrupted file..cannot be opened by Access 2002 (or some such message)..." The help radio button opens up a box which suggests I do some programming in Virtual Basic to perform my transfer task. The easy way out, of course, is to sti...

Add a secondary administration group error c1041721
I have added a new administration group for a sub site in Japan and now I am getting the following error: The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is unavailable. Operation: Retrieving mount information ID no: c1041721 Exchange Sytem Manger I get this error when I try and drill down to the new admin group to the First Storage Group. I only get this message on machines on my side of the network. If I remote to the mail server in the new site I am able to drill all the way down and see the mailboxes. I can also see our main site informat...

Find Highest Score In List Formula
Hello all, I'm looking to return the highest score for a users with multiple scores in a list of other users with multiple scores. Thank you, Ron Say the data is like: frank 56 joe 9 frank 74 frank 101 jim 143 jim 146 joe 200 frank 164 joe 135 joe 127 joe 177 jim 10 jim 135 jim 53 frank 190 joe 109 jim 193 jim 29 jim 8 jim 107 joe 93 joe 9 jim 153 jim 186 joe 36 jim 174 jim 141 frank 55 jim 92 frank 141 joe 15 frank 5 frank 34 joe 161 jim 103 joe 88 and we want the max score for frank: =MAX(IF(A1:A36="frank",B1:B36,""...

Listing recurring appointments
I have tried in both Outlook 2002 and 2003 to print a list for my cleaning service that shows the dates in a list. The appointment is set up as a recurring every 4 week. I cannot find a way to list it outside of reading the dates, and writing them on a separate report. Thank you. Can you create a view that shows only those appointments? One way would be to assign a category to them, and then create a new view that filters based on the category field. Then you ought to be able to print just those items, in a table view. Tony Linguini wrote: > I have tried in both Outlook 2002 and 2003 to...

Excel and Access
Hi All, I admit I am a complete novice on this aspect of using Excel. My requirement is as follows. I have an Access Database called nt1.mdb on drive D: in which there is one table (Table1) of data, indexed on column1 I wish to connect to this database and search the contents of Table1 for a value in column1 that has been entered into an Excel userform. The values of the other columns in Table1 should be returned if the value is found. How do I connect to the mdb, do the search and read the resulting values from the table? Any help gratefully received. Cheers There's sample ...

How do I add third-party templates to Visio
I downloaded a new template library and am trying to figure out how to add it to the Software category (I think), however the info on how to do this seems a bit sparse. There appear to be two types with this library that do the same thing when I click on them -- *.vsd and *.vst. Does anyone know what I need to do to add the library? On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:43:48 -0700, "Tom Jones" <nfr@nospam.com> wrote: >I downloaded a new template library and am trying to figure out how to add >it to the Software category (I think), however the info on how to do this >seems a b...