Adding to Great Plains menus

Hello,
I have some forms I've developed and I need to include it in menu extras
(form Command_System, command CL_Extras).
Does somebody know how to achieve it?
Thanks you in advance.
A.L.
0
see07 (11)

Please see the sample applications provided with Dexterity as they have a
menu example.  Also look at part 5: Navigation of the Integration Guide pdf
manual (IG.PDF) which is installed with Dexterity.

A hint is to use Runtime_GetCurrentProductID() whenever you refer to command
forms or commands in your dictionary and DYNAMICS when referring to original
command forms and commands.

Runtime_GetCurrentProductID() will work for both test and runtime modes as
it will return 0 when in test mode or your product id when in runtime mode.

Please make sure you have a unique product id supplied by microsoft. See the
KB 914899 for more info.

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;914899

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Senior Development Consultant
Escalation Engineer - Great Plains

Micorosoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com

and confers no rights.

"see07" wrote:

> Hello,
> I have some forms I've developed and I need to include it in menu extras
> (form Command_System, command CL_Extras).
> Does somebody know how to achieve it?
> Thanks you in advance.
> A.L.
0
dmusgrav1 (1325)

Adding a calculated ROW to a pivot table
Does anybody know how to add a calculated ROW to a pivot table? I have a pivot table that is returning totals at the bottom, as it should, but I *also* need it to return that total as a percentage of grand total, directly beneath the total. I've always done this free-form in the cells below a pivot table before, but the size of this pivot is dynamic so that's not an option. Also--I'm using the pivot in Access, not Excel directly. Anybody have any tips? Thanks! ...

Adding functionality to MS Outlook Express
Hi, I am looking for help to integrate anti-spam open source programs with MS Outlook Express :- - SpamPal - http://www.spampal.org/ - Spamato - http://www.spamato.net/ The problem is to provide a library that will facilitate this. I have read the MSDN Messaging and Collaboration documentation which gives the ability to get notifications of new messages and to access message folders :- http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/ms709546.aspx The next need is to add a toolbar (with buttons for SPAM/NOSPAM) and to detect what messages are selected in the message window. The MSOE...

Adding company name to the "From" field
Hopefully this is an easy problem. We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 in a mixed domain. (Win2k and Win2003 servers) Lets say I am working for a company named "XYZ". The owner of the company wants the "from" line in the email client to say "Bill Smith, XYZ Company". Unfortunately I can not find a way to do this. Any help is appreciated. Bob Hi Bob, Just use ADModify to rewrite the Display name for every user in your company, or for users of that company (if companys are sharing and AD) ADModify can be found here: http://www.gotdotnet.co...

Great offers from Microsoft
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=HJbCArsy/j0&offerid=166833&type=3&subid=0 ...

Great Plains and SQL 2005
Hi Is there any info regarding to what version of Great Plains will be supported on SQL 2005? I remember someone mentioned that MGP 8.0 service pack 3 or 4 will allow GP8 work on SQL 2005.....what about GP 7.5? Does anyone have any URL or whitepaper for the above query? -- Regards James[MVP] Visit MBS Blog Central http://mbscentral.blogs.com James The yet to be released Version 9.00 of Great Plains will support SQL 2005. A Service Pack for Version 8.00 will be released to support SQL 2005. Version 7.50 has just had its last Service Pack (SP7) release and will not support SQ...

ActiveX control being added to outgoing e-mail?
I have a user running Outlook 2003 via Exchange 2000. All outgoing messages sent by his system apparently have an ActiveX control in them. Any messages I try to open on another machine give the alert "Your current Security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls..." Could this mean the user has a virus? Something else? Any help is appreciated, and a direct reply to me is appreciated as well. Thanks, John M John discovered this was due to bad signature or stationary files in Outlook. I had the same problem with a user and tested this theory. There was indeed some c...

Problem with AD-users
Hi, Ive done big mis-deleting. Ive tried to do one new DL-object for exchange. Its usually placed under users-coNtainer. The Distribution List I made, was false, so I had to be delete it. But, somehow Ive deleted a lot of objects from users-container! There did not existed many users they are in separate containers, but some were like administrator! I thin, it isnt possible to delete admin-account. The account still exist, but I think its properties arent now OK. I cannot add administrator account for administrator or any mailbox. Exchange system tool wont regocnize ay useraccounts. B...

Drop Down Menus #2
I recently saw a worksheet that used a "drop down menu" in one cell. This drop down menu is a list of months of the year to choose from. I noticed that the only way to see that the cell had a drop down was when I highlighted the cell. How does one create such a drop down menu by using this one cell? I am using MS Excel 200 and Windows 98SE. Signed: lsmft -- lsmft ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lsmft's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30678 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.p...

Adding a Record
I have 2 Subforms on my Main form. Each Subform contains a combo box with drop-down list. Their tables are on the many side of the one-to-many relationship with the Main form. When I make a selection on Subform 1, Subform 2 automatically populates with a correlated item from its drop-down list. PROBLEM: when I make a SECOND selection on Subform 1, the item that was listed on Subform 2 gets replaced with the item correlating with the SECOND selection. How can I adjust my code so that the second item is ADDED to the list on Subform 2 instead of replacing the first item? A sample of...

Deleting a row when adding a new row -
I have a spreadsheet that contains 100 rows. I want to limit the number of rows to 100. I.e. if the user adds a row (i.e. row 101) then all data from row 1 is deleted. I do not have to worry about the deleted data as it is updated in the new row! Can anybody help. I think you're saying you want the first row to be automatically deleted when a row is added at the end of the table. The row will have to be deleted, it won't happen automatically. The macro language is there for such specific requirements. -- Regards from Virginia Beach, Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com -------------...

Adding a menu
Hello, How do I add a new menu (not a sub-menu) to the menu bar using a macro in Excel 97? Thank you. Eric. Try this http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/index.php?d=envbacbmenuxl97 "Eric" <eric@mail.com> wrote in message news:uGVq7is3DHA.1760@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > How do I add a new menu (not a sub-menu) to the menu bar using a macro in > Excel 97? > > Thank you. > > Eric. > > Thank you. Eric. "Township of East Hanover" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:ofCdnczcvKAtppHdRVn-jw@garden.net... &...

"One or more of the selected senders could not be added to your blocked senders list"
Hey all. I get this when ever I try to killfile anyone at all, regardless of who they are. I'm on OE6 in XP Home and this has only just started happening. My KF only has a few spammers in it so I don't think it's full. Does anyone know what's going on? Thanks Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller wrote: > Hey all. I get this when ever I try to killfile anyone at all, regardless of > who they are. I'm on OE6 in XP Home and this has only just started > happening. My KF only has a few spammers in it so I don't think it's full. > Does anyone...

Great Plains 8.0 to 9.0 upgrade problem
We just upgraded the server successfully, then installed the clients. When we try to login to the client, we're getting: "The database setup has not been completed for Microsoft Dynamics GP. Use Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities to complete the database setup before starting Microsoft Dynamics GP." Click OK, the message pops up 3 more times. What is the best way to troubleshoot this message? I can't find any reference to this error. We figured out the problem. There were modules installed that our registration keys did not match, so that's why we were getting the...

Adding shared contacts as address book.
We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000 and 2003. I have to people who share Contacts and would like to have the shared persons Contacts show up as an Address Book. There is no "Share this folder as an Outlook Address Book" shared Contacts. Any ideas? The process of adding another user's Contacts folder to your own address book display is somewhat involved. You will need to be able to create -- at least temporarily -- an Outlook profile that opens another user's mailbox as the primary mailbox. Proceed with these steps while logged in under your own Windows account,...

What level (GL, Inv, etc) does RMS integrate with Great Plains
My company is considering purchasing Microsoft RMS for a new retail store. At the same time, we are looking into replacing our back end accounting system (currently using ACCPAC Pro, which does not integrate with RMS). We are trying to detemine how tightly integrated RMS is with either Great Plains or Solomon. Specifically, we need to know how RMS updates the Great Plains / Solomon inventory, General Ledger, Sales, customers, and any other information. If there is no strong integration out of the box and we would need to write a custom interface, we may not purchase the accounting syste...

adding off of multiple sheets
Hi there.. I have a report that i need to create.. I have a file that has 5 worksheets and i need to add a cell from sheet one to a cell in sheet 5... I'm sure this is simple but i cant figure out how to add from multiple worksheets thanks -- bustanutti21 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bustanutti21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25542 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=495834 Let XL make the formula for you. Click in the cell that is to display the total, a...

Adding a column for notes in lookup table
Hi, I have a lookup table that has a column of names, and a column of numbers, which are vendor names and ID #s, which are used for SAP. I would like to some way add a column that is just notes: names, websites, relevent into. Can I just add a column to my table, or is there a better way? Thanks, Eric in FL "prana1" <prana1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B795B70-6E20-43A3-BD9F-47CFE40AC62A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have a lookup table that has a column of names, and a column of numbers, > which are vendor names and ID #s, which are u...

Boilerplate
Hello Everyone, We use exchange 2003 in our organiation, with several internet gateways for various countries. What I would like to know is the following: * Can you have the outgoing SMTP server stamp each message with corporate defined signature? So for example all outgoing mail might get "This message is intended for the listed recipient ....." * Is it further possible to apply this based on a security group membership DL, etc. so that it is only applied to the users that are members of the group. This would allow us to meet legal requirments for our Germany users. * Or ca...

local pritners adding automatically to remote computer
When I am remote desktop a computer my local pritners are adding automatically to the remote computer. What is the solution to stop adding my local printers to remote machines. if you use mstsc directly or short cut w/o the /v: part, you can -click on the option button -select the local resources tab -uncheck printers if you want to apply this as default to all connection, - click general tab - click save button otherwise you want to click the saveas something that you will use for disallowing local printer on remote connection "Siva Prasad Kakani" <Siva Prasad Ka...

adding gmail account in outlook on SBS 2003 R2
I'm running a SBS 2003 R2 and currently have each networked PC setup with an exchange email account. I have stopped using the exchange email accounts and would like to setup a (IMAP) Gmail account and I was able to setup the account through (outlook 2003) tools, account settings and adding a new account on a laptop that was not networked but when I try this on the networked PCs it does not work. I’m going to try to change some server settings but any help would be appreciated. -- TTK In article <F512405C-D5E6-4465-AFB0-1748EA5DC6C6@microsoft.com>,=20 TTK@discuss...

help with adding... SUMIF formula?
I'm looking for a formula that will do the following: A1-A12 contains numbers. and I want a formula that will add up whatever number of cell I enter in B1 example: B1, I enter 6 the formula will add from A1 to A6 9 will add up A1-A9, etc... sumif formula maybe? if anyone can help I'd appreciate it. thanks! One way: =IF(B1>0,SUM(OFFSET(A1,0,0,B1,1)),"") In article <1163442974.688205.112410@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, ppaauull@gmail.com wrote: > I'm looking for a formula that will do the following: > > A1-A12 contains numbers. and I wan...

Adding custom schema fields 05-30-04
Hi, I added 1 custom schema field to Incident(case)by Deployment Manager at first it worked and there was no problem.After this I added more fields but it gived error. When I looked it is added on deployment manager but it did not add the fields to SQL server. It is not possible to delete custom schema fields And can not add the filed to SQL Manually what can be the solution in this case. Thanks Halit Have you tried to publish all customizations, export and check the XML for it? If the fields is there, try importing the customizations back in... I cannot think of why it would work ...

Adding OWA to user account
We have one user account that is missing OWA as an available protocol in the Exchange Features tab under that user's Properties in active directory. It's not that it is disabled, it is just not there. All other users have OWA listed. How do we add OWA back for this one account? Never heard of that one before. Do you have luxury of deleting the user (not mailbox) and then creating another one by connecting to the existing mailbox? -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "bankcraft" <iabditnwybm@hotmail.com> wrote...

Error after adding addin
After installing an addin I get the following messages. Component not correctly registered then unexpected error (336) And the program toolbar are not added. Pleas help. The add-in you are trying to add is probably an .xll add-in. Is it a Microsoft add-in or a third party add-in? You might want to install the add-in using the installation files provided. This would normally register the .xll add-in and solve this problem. Kind regards, Marcel Kreijne Quandan - Steunpunt voor spreadsheetgebruikers (Quandan - dutch supportsite for spreadsheetusers) www.quandan.nl "ExcelUser" <...

Adding values from custom objects?
My business does not want to use the built-in product catalogue of CRM 3.0, which in our case is too slow. Consequently, we've made our own custom object, which we call ORDER LINE, consisting of our full product catalogue. All you do is enter the amount for each product. We've linked the ORDER LINE to the ORDER, and it is shown in the leftmost menu of the order form. An order may consist of several ORDER LINES, and each ORDER LINE has a total value field. Is it somehow possible, to sum up the values of all ORDER LINES created and have the total sum shown on the ORDER form? I&...