Adding Item to Stock Count Schedule

Can an inventory item be added to a stock count schedule after the count has
been started and counted quantities have been entered?

Thanks!
0
DonMcCPA (12)

Hi Don,
Once a  Stock-count schedule is started, you can't add any other items...
And you'll be able to cancel it only if there are not Qty entries made in
the Stock-count Entry window.... or you cleared all data in the SC entry
form (which is either by posting the SC or clearing all entered data Qty):
However, if you are confortable enough with SQL, you may enter additionnal
records in the table directly. Those tables are only used as work-table for
that purpose : IV10300 & IV10301 (master & detail). There is also a schedule
table (IV41000), but it's rarely used.
Good luck in your counting
B´┐Żat

--
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
B. Bucher

"DonMcCPA" <DonMcCPA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can an inventory item be added to a stock count schedule after the count
> has
> been started and counted quantities have been entered?
>
> Thanks!

0
Beat
11/6/2009 7:19:03 PM
Short Answer is No.

If you want, you could create a single item stock count with the missing item.

LV

"DonMcCPA" wrote:

> Can an inventory item be added to a stock count schedule after the count has
> been started and counted quantities have been entered?
>
> Thanks!
0
LeslieVail (702)

adding MIme for PDF
When I send a pdf file from Outlook 2003 (Exchange 2003 SP1) it recognizes the pdf file as an application\octet-stream. How can I change this so it recognizes the pdf as a pdf? This is causing issues because application\octet-stream are blocked and pdf's are allowed. Any thoughts? Internet Message Formats in Global Settings -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Bad Beagle" <maxwelli@nospam.postalias> wrote in message news:%23j21Ke8vFHA.2008@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > When I send a pdf file from Outlook 2003 (Exchange 2003 SP1) it recogn...

Depreciation Schedule 08-14-07
Does 'Now()" or "Date" have a value that represents a Month Value..IE, Aug 2006 = 234, Aug 2007 = 246.. I would use this in a straight-line 60-month Depreciation. TIA - Bob Hi Bob, I believe what you want to do is use the DateDiff function. For months: DateDiff("m",[YOUR_DATE],Date()) On Aug 14, 1:20 pm, Bob Barnes <BobBar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does 'Now()" or "Date" have a value that represents > a Month Value..IE, Aug 2006 = 234, Aug 2007 = 246.. > > I would use this in a straight-line 60-month Depreciat...

Remove AD
Dear all, What is the best way to remove AD services from an existing Exchange 2003 server? Thanks. You shouldn't. If Exchange is installed on a Domain Controller, it should not be demoted to a member server. You should install another Exchange server and move mailboxes, replicater public folders, et al. Then remove Exchange from the old server. Now you can demote it to member server. Install Exchange again and move stuff back. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------- "KA Kueh" <kka@ksm.com.my> w...

Adding holidays #2
I added US Holidays to my calendar. Outlook added the holidays up to the year 2002 and to the current year or previous year. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Use Office Update to get the latest holidays added. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "A E" <selbe@netzero.net> wrote in message news:uDpUEEUREHA.1644@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I added US Holidays to my calendar. Outlook added the holidays up to the > year 2002 and to the current year or previous yea...

Error when adding new user to CRM
Hello all, I need to add 5 new users into CRM. When I complete the first form for the user information such as Last name, First name, email address, etc, then click the save button I receive an error page and the following message is logged in the Application log. MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: The statement has been terminated. Error Message: The statement has been terminated. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not avail...

SBS Exchange 2003: Create new user in AD but no exchange mailbox #3
I'm using SBS 2003. Exchange server is SP2. When I create a new user using Active Directory, it prompts me about creating a mail box. It says it's creating a mailbox, then it's done. But no mailbox appears. In fact, if I use the Exchange tasks wizard, I can create, delete, and recreate the mailbox--all say successful without an error message. And yet, no mailbox. This is even after I reboot the PC and sent email to the address. Any ideas what's going on? mike.aes@gmail.com wrote: > I'm using SBS 2003. Exchange server is SP2. > > When I create a new user ...

Formula counts incorrectly
Help please. Column K contains dates and blank cells. I would like to count how many of these dates fall within a given date range. For example, in the first week in May. Column K contains these dates. 5/2/2005, 5/3/2005, 5/5/2005, 5/5/2005. I would like to count this as 4 dates within the first week of May. I created this formula but the output is 3. =SUMPRODUCT(--(ECNT!F2:F515>=DATE(2005,5,2)),--(ECNT!F2:F515<=DATE(2005,5,6)),--(ISNUMBER(ECNT!K2:K515))) I assume that it is only counting 5/5/2005 one time? I changed the dates in the formula to check a second 2nd date range (5/9 to ...

OL2007+Exchange: Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...!
I'm seeing a very strange issue with my Outlook2007 (against Exchange)... Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...! Steps: 1. Send an email. Sent email gets saved under Outlook's default "Mailbox\SentItems" folder. 2. Go to that SentItems folder, and move the mail to another folder (let's say "Foobar") under your inbox. 3. Go to "Foobar", make sure mail is still there. 4. Let Outlook Sync up with Exchange server (or hit "Send and Receive"). 5. You will notice that the mail disappears... ! I did a full text search in my ...

Adding a VCard to an e-mail using Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003.
Hello. I have a question. Does anyone here know how to add a VCard to an e-mail in Outlook 2000 as well as in Outlook 2003? I want to be able to do this after I click new and I have a new blank message on my screen. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. -- darylakagod Outlook provides no way to add a vCard .vcf file in this scenario. The built-in way to do it is to start with a contact, not a message, and choose Forward as vCard on the contact's Actions menu. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Admin...

Adding Hyperlink to multiple values within a cell
My spreadsheet contains a list of people. The cell next to each nam contains multiple numeric values for identifying a specific piece o information. I would like to be able to click on one of those number (value) and a comment window pop up with the information associate with it, or be hyperlinked to the information further down th speadsheet. I want to avoid using multiple cells for this. Is this possible? Thank -- t2tru ----------------------------------------------------------------------- t2true's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=387 View this...

Adding additional Public Contact & Calendar Features
Any quick guide to adding additional Contact lists and public features to the public folders for separating to different clients/permissions? 2003 Mike Is there a better Exchange group to ask this? Mike "Michael Gregg" <mike@nospam.alyrica.net> wrote in message news:%23N1DuxJNEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Any quick guide to adding additional Contact lists and public features to > the public folders for separating to different clients/permissions? > > 2003 > > Mike > > ...

Adding BMPs to a form
I use Access 2003. I have a table set up with a field for pictures, this table sits behind a form to add BMPs, which display on the form and print on reports. In the past, when I have had to reinstall Access for any reason, the pictures instead of displaying fully in the form, only show as thumbnails with the file name. I have in the past resoved this by removing Microsoft Picture manager from MS Office. I don't know how I figured that out or why it works but it does. However, I had to reinstall Office yesterday, removed MS Pictrue Manager as usual and it's NOT working ...

List Box no displaying added choices
I have several drop-down list boxes in a few forms that I am having trouble with. When I originally set up the database, I created the tables and entered a few items to be included in the drop down list in the lookup section of the table (design view). I then created the forms and inserted those fields. I have since added several new choices to the drop-down list of the table, and those new selections are available in the Table, but they are not available in the Form. The only items available in the drop down list on the Form are those choices that were originally there when I set up the fo...

adding holidays to a new calendar
I have set up a new calendar that I want to share with my department and I'm trying to add legal holidays which were already on my personal calendar. Even though I'm viewing the new calendar, the holidays got added to the personal calendar. I tried deleting all the holidays and then, with both calendars open, putting the holidays back in, but again they were added only to the personal calendar. Anyone know what to do? Add them to the personal calendar and copy (or move) them to the other calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-t...

CRM 3 Talking Stock & Finance Software
Hello all, I want to integrate MS Crm 3 and our stock & finance software Any body can help me ? Stock software using MS Sql Server DB. they have installed same server. for example When i create an account in stock software or CRM account must be create both. How ? I'd look into the following to support your integration requirements: 1. 3rd Party Microsoft CRM Integration software with ODBC support such as Scribe Software: http://www.scribesoftware.com/mscrm.asp 2. Microsoft CRM SDK to custom build the integration: v3.0 SDK: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa682866.as...

Adding User Name to footer
I have spreadsheets that go out to a number of users, and they make various changes and print out for themselves. The problems is that no-one knows which version to pick up from a central printer. Can I add the user name to the footer. I also have the path and file in the same area. I would like to end up with : User Name printed 'path/file' on 'date' ...

CComboBox shows only one item at a time !
Hi All, I am using CComboBox control and have tried both dropdown and dropddown list styles. The problem is that I have several items in the combo box but dropdown shows only 1 at a time (i.e. the arrows of v-scrollbar are stuck together).. How do I remedy this ? Thanks in advance. Ashish Got it... Thanks "Ashish" <abc@def.com> wrote in message news:eqRb$LSyDHA.2304@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > I am using CComboBox control and have tried both dropdown and dropddown list > styles. The problem is that I have several items in the combo box but > dropdown sho...

how to insert a item when ListCtrl is in "Icon" mode
I create a ListCtrl with "Icon" mode,but I found I can't use the "InsertItem()" to insert a item in a specfied position,the new item is always at the bottom of list,but I want insert some items before a specified position,so how to do it? "pango" <pango99@tom.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:0a1101c3d919$a04cbfa0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I create a ListCtrl with "Icon" mode,but I found I can't > use the "InsertItem()" to insert a item in a specfied > position,the new item is always at the bottom of list,but > I want i...

retrieving deleted items
If a user deleted a bunch of emails before quitting can I retrieve those without doing a restore? They aren't in her deleted items. if you have DIR configured on that mailbox store, you can recover them by selecting the deleted items folder, and selecting Tools, Recover deleted items from the menu in Outlook... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:eW$YsTMOGHA.668@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > If a user deleted a bunch of emails before quitting can I retrieve those > without doing a restore? They aren'...

counting dates <= 7 days ago based on criteria in a diff column
I have a spreadsheet that holds all tasks for a project. Column D holds a catagory and column Q holds the date closed. I need a formula (on a separate sheet) that counts all tasks of a specific category that were closed in the past 7 days. I already have a formula that calculates all tasks that were closed in the past 7 days, just need to add the additional criterion of the category. Hi, Try this =sumproduct((sheet1!D2:D30=A2)*((today()-sheet1!Q2:Q30)=7)) A2 on sheet2 has the specific category for which you want to count the closed tasks -- Regards, Ashish Mathur...

excel command that counts conditions met in 2 columns?
is there a form of countif that increments only if conditions are met in two (or more) columns? e.g., countif(colA = 1 and colB = 2) Hi You need SUMPRODUCT. Have a look here for some guidance and post back if you need some more help. http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions01.html#SumProduct Hope this helps. Andy. "brendalw" <brendalw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F21CD5F8-8679-4A8E-90FC-AA35657C19DC@microsoft.com... > is there a form of countif that increments only if conditions are met in > two > (or more) columns? e.g., countif(colA = 1 a...

Sent items from Blackberry 9700 not showing properly in Entourage sent items

Item stock inquiry (GP10, BRL Ess)
I have imported item quantities (adjustments). I see Qty In 106, Qty Out 0, Balance 92. Why I get the 14 difference? I did Check Links and Reconcile already. Thanks, -- TS Are you sure the 14 are not allocated to sales orders or unposted invoices? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Toni" wrote: > I have imported item quantities (adjustments). I see Qty In 106, Qty Out 0, > Balance 92. Why I get the 14 difference? > I d...

Adding Row an keepin correct SUM
This a reverse of my previous question. I have the following; =1-SUM(F5:F7) 10.00% 9.75% 0.50% If I delete the row with 10% and later wish to add a row after the formula, the formula does not recognize the new row. Is there a way to do this? On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 at 12:09:33, Gianni <gianni@gianni.com> wrote in microsoft.public.excel : >This a reverse of my previous question. > >I have the following; > >=1-SUM(F5:F7) >10.00% >9.75% >0.50% > >If I delete the row with 10% and later >wish to add a row after the formula, >the formula does not recognize...

Task folder appearing under sent items, magically
We've got a shared mailbox and calender between 6 people. Just last week a user complained that 11 task folders, sequentially numbered, appeared in her Sent Items folder. None of the 6 users have write or modify permissions...just read only. The six users are running anywhere from Office 2k to XP and our server is Exchange 5.5 We can deleted the empty task folders, only to have a number of them reappear a few days later. Always empty, but not always the same number of folders. Anyone out there have a clue???? Please I have lost so much sleep it's not funny over this. TH...