Add the ability to update Kit Components in eConnect

We have the need to update Kits in GP where the original kit was originally
setup incorrectly.  The current eConnect stored procedure is
taCreateKitItemRcd.  As you can see from the name, it only creates and does
not allow updates if it exists.  The message fails.

We are going to add some code to our taCreateKitItemRcdPre stored procedure
to help us accomplish our goal.  We would rather not write or maintain this
code, but we will for now.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1b48dc05-3c50-43d9-9119-c709867ac28d&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

addding/omitting "x"
colume a=value, colume b is notation with s1, s2, s3, and s4 according to the type of values in colume a. I want to add only values that was notated with s1 in colume b, but omitting that was mark with "x" in colume c respectively. Hi there. First of all, I guess you could continue updating your first post below ;) Regarding to your problem, please, try: =sum((B10:B20="s1")*(C10:C20<>"x")*A10:A20) SHIFT + CTRL + ENTER You should enter the above formula by pressing SHIFT + CTRL + ENTER (and not just ENTER) since it is an array formula. R...

Can Update Office 11.0
I am trying to give Office a whirl on my powerbook however I need to upgrade to 11.1 for it to work with my ofices Lotus Notes e-Mail. When I try upgrading I get the 11002:2,-14 error I've heard talked about in this newsgroup. I've tried all the suggestions but still no luck. I tried repairing permisions, re-installing, turning of Entourage notifications. Nothing works! Please help. Haven't a clue. Previous threads didn't offer anything? Try re-downloading the update. Maybe previous updates haven't been run yet. Use Help | Check for Updates and let it tell you what...

Emergency Tool Kit
I'm an Exchange Admin newbie and I wanted to put together an Exchange Emergency Toolkit to have on hand if my server ever went down. I have a CD copies of Server 2003, Exchange 2003, Service Packs, Antivirus, Anti-SPAM. Can you suggest anything else or suggest a place that I can find a list of needed things? Thanks, Eric good backup of your mail stores, and system stage of your server (-: Worksheet: Disaster Recovery Preparation for Exchange Server 2003 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/drchecklist.mspx Good luck "Eric C." wrote: > I'...

Text to Columns from drop down list update
Hi I need to perform a Text to Column conversion from a drop down list, but I also need the extracted value to be updated if the value in the list is changed. eg: Drop down list has 2 values: 1. 4x16K 2. 8x8K If the user selects 1 I can easily extract out to another cell the value 1 using Text to columns, however if the user then changes the choice to 2 the text to columns extraction is not updated to 2. Is there a way to update changes in the original cell using text to columns? Or is there another way I can assign a value to a drop down menu choice in a different cell while havi...

Keeping the format but update the data
I have a report I run everyday. I want to update the data, but keep the column sizes and formatting. Any suggestions? Anybody suggest a good ebook to become more formuliar with excel? JoeM JoeM, this could be as simple as recording a macro during the formatting of the sheet after importing the data once. Then each day, after importing the new data, you simply run that macro. As for online eBook's for Excel, I'm not actually aware of any although I suspect a Google search would turn up several. It's hard to beat the "For Dummies..." series of hardcopy...

Can't connect after updates.
I downloaded the two software updates and now I can't connect with Live ID. Anyone one else have this problem? I am actually experiencing the same issue. I just installed, it said that there were updates available which I installed and now I can not connect from within money... I am using vista, not sure if that is part of the problem or not... "Jakryk" wrote: > I downloaded the two software updates and now I can't connect with Live ID. > Anyone one else have this problem? I'm using Vista also. I've reinstalled Money and I cancel the updates. It happen...

How do I add y-axis labeling on the right side of chart?
I'd like to add an axis with same values on the right side of the chart. You'll need to have at least two series in order to enter a secondary axis. On one of the series, change the Axis to Secondary axis. "DavidNHFCU" <DavidNHFCU@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28759EE0-759E-4964-8F5E-6C49099653B6@microsoft.com... > I'd like to add an axis with same values on the right side of the chart. How can I force the y-axis at the bottom of my chart to appear for all 12 months when I only have Jan, Feb and March figures to put in the first thre...

Frustrated Beyond Measure
I loved Money 2005, recommended it to friends and got 2 great years of use out of it. Then, it forced me to upgrade to continue online services. I didn't mind since it was only $40 and I got two good years out of it. However, Money Plus Deluxe has been a nuisance. I have never gotten portfolio manager to work. I spent 2 weeks sending emails with support where the guy eventually said "if this doesn't work, I can't help you." Great... shoudl I go buy Quicken? This weekend, I decided to try to completely uninstall Money and try a reinstall to get Portfolio Manag...

And introducing... The Default Text Box Add-in!!
Default Text Box for Publisher 2002/2003 allows you to save defaults for text boxes in Publisher 2002 (which before now has been impossible) and to save these defaults for use in future publications (which isn't even possible with Publisher 2003!) Download it now from http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/add-ins.htm Go on, give it a go - it's free! -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm I don't want add-ons for 2002 - I want 2003! "Ed Bennett" <...

Try that critical update from the Microsoft
--cvopnkiwnuksx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="euamswwo"; type="multipart/alternative" --euamswwo Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="qcidyxbg" --qcidyxbg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your computer from ...

Updating MS Office 98 for Mac to newer MS Office version & other questions
Hi! I have a Mac iBook with a Power PC G3 Processor, Disk Cache: 4096k, Virtual Memory 129 MB, Built-In Memory 128 MB, Machine Speed 600MHz (so it says in the system profiler...I don't really know what all this means and if someone has an easy explanation, I'd appreciate it). Though it came with OSX, I have been running it on OS 9.2 because I purchased Microsoft Office 98 for Mac (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) back in 1999 for my last Mac (a desktop), so I loaded it onto this iBook when I got it. My question is, can I qualify for an update of MS Office? From browsing the web I noticed ther...

stange folder after install updates
hello, I've some computers with XP SP3 which after install some updates appear "strange folders". For example there're some folders in c: called: 6ac86d2ad9be93fc0f0ded or 22553c8e848b459d87bc49 I think that these folder are created when the installation on the update fails but my problem is in order to delete them I have to put myself as propietary of the folder manually, Is there any way to delete them automatically? sgr wrote: :: hello, :: :: I've some computers with XP SP3 which after install some updates :: appear "strange folders". F...

Linking and Updating Word Text
I created a template in Publisher, including text, titles, pictures, etc. I have 13 separate Word docs that people are changing and updating. The text from the 13 documents needs to link into that Publisher template, to creat 13 new Publisher files. I need to accomplish two goals: a) 13 consistant looking Publisher files, that are, b) easily updated from the Word docs through link updates (or whatever.) I've only been able to bring over embedded objects from Word as pictures. Thank you. In Publisher, create a text box, right-click, click change text, click text file, browse t...

Updating Internet Information #3
I have Microsoft Money 99 which I use mainly to do my yearly taxes. Until this year, I have been able to update the tax worksheet by downloading (clicking on "Update Internet Information"). When I click this now, I get a dialog box: Money 99 Online Connection Summary, indicating "Product Information. Money was unable to complete the operation. The internet, banking or brokerage server you were trying to contact encountered an error. Please try your call again later. (SMC)" I have tried this several times and received the same message in the last month. Can ...

Not updating automatically
I've got M05 configured to automatically update from my bank (BankOne) every day. I've got my Passport set up, etc, etc, but Money never downloads until I actually start it and hit download. Why the heck won't it download in the background (DSL connection, and computer on 24x7)? One more thing -- I don't see the background process running that others are complaining about! How can I make it start? "Pilar" <noone@home.com> wrote in message news:eCfSx33JFHA.2704@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I've got M05 configured to automatically update from my...

add multiple paychecks to budget
How can i add multiple paychecks to my budget? I'm using money '06. I tried adding another catagory in the income part of the budget, but it only allows for 1 paycheck. I want to track everything in the budget. Thanks What edition of Money? What version? If not Money Essentials (MEss), are you using the Advanced Budget (AB), Spending and Savings Budget (S&SB), or Essential Budget (EB)? "ShauntK" <ShauntK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC0F5DCC-2E2A-4385-A4BD-02156C0D4994@microsoft.com... > How can i add multiple paychecks to my budget? I...

Money 2004, Citibank, Auto Update Stopped Working
Hi I use Money 2004 Dlx to download transactions from my Citibank Credit card accounts. It was working perfectly fine till last month. Now, Money is not able to download the transactions from one account. Interestingly, it has no problem downloading the transactions from other account. BTW, both accounts have different user ID's. I tried to solve this issue thru "modify services". It does connect to my account as it detects the right CC number, but nothing happens after that. I would really appreciate your suggesions to solve this issue. Thanks In microsoft.public.m...

Recipient update weirdness for policies, mailbox management actions
One of my questions will be whether I can anticipate any changes in 2003, with respect to the issue below. Situation: One exchange server, domain integrated Build 6249.4 SP3 Mailbox management running briefly each evening, sending me a report Recipient update services "always run" Four recipient policies: - User addresses (I'm not sure why my colleague set this up; it's much like the default but with a much more specific filter) - IP literal with brackets (for RFC compliance, as I recall) - Clear junk, deleted folders (this is the one at issue in this post) - Default poli...

Historian Add-Ins
Hi, What is the equivalent of Excel 2003 "Historian Add-Ins" in Excel 2007 ? Thank you. ThePro ThePro - Have you tried a google search, followed by contacting the publisher (maybe www.gefanuc.com)? - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "ThePro" <mcthepro_@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5BD0D5D7-3D1A-4B9D-A200-15616EBDF932@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > What is the equivalent of Excel 2003 "Historian Add-Ins" in Excel 2007 ? > > Thank you. > > ThePro OK I see, it is no...

How to add a column to an existing table and fill it (i.e., fill down) with a particular word / number
Hello - I have a basic question. How do I add a new column to an existing table, and place a word in it so that it repeats all the way down the column? Thanks. Hi Mike What is the point of doing this. If you have a million records you will have a million repetitions of the same text string. If you "really" don't want to add the word as and when needed (very simple in a query report or form) you could use an update querry (if the word may change) or just add a default to the table field which will allow overwritting But again there seems to be no point in this -- Wayn...

Table updates interrupted #2
Hi there: I’m been working with GP 9.0 and I’ve a Batch with status “Table Updates Interrupted”. Looking in Help I found this: Table updates interrupted Open the transaction entry window that you were using with the transaction was interrupted. The system finishes updating the tables that weren’t updated completely. No further action is needed. I opened the Receiving Transaction Entry windows because the origin is Receiving Transaction Entry and still‘ve the same status. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks much... ...

ability to create miscellaneous purchase orders
It would be nice to be able to create miscellaneous type purchase orders that do not need to follow a distribution type format. This PO type would just have a description field, you would not be required to receive the PO prior to matching the invoice, and you would be able to match multiple invoices to the PO based on the dollars, not the quantity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, fol...

Updating Excel QueryTable using VB
Hi, I have searched the web extensively for a solution here but cannot find one. I am using the following code to refresh data from an external data source in excel. With Selection.QueryTable.Connection = Array(Array( _ "ODBC;Description=Database;DRIVER=SQL Server;SERVER=SERVER1\SQLEXPRESS;UID=username;APP=Microsoft Office 2003;WSID=HQD002;Netw" _ ), Array("ork=DBNMPNTW;Trusted_Connection=Yes")) .CommandType = xlCmdSql .Sql = "SELECT * FROM vwDetailsReporting" .PreserveColumnInfo = True .Refre...

Update from gridView ItemTemplate 07-17-10
I have a simple GridView with multiple columns from a Sql table. I have only 1 data column that I want to update (a date column) without having to have the user click an Edit button, edit the date and click the update button. I have the GridView wrapped in an UpdatePanel and have the code below in the TextChanged event of the TextBox. I think it may work if I can get the key value of the row I am on. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Protected Sub txtCompleteDate_TextChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Dim intKey As Int32 = 0 Di...

Watch this internet update from the M$ Corporation
--rljswhuluywn Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="qvfbbhlvcrughyr"; type="multipart/alternative" --qvfbbhlvcrughyr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="oczzjilafc" --oczzjilafc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from t...