Add Released MO to Item QTY at Smart List

Hi,

Anybody know how can I add MO released Quantity on the Item QTY list at
smart list. When I try to add the the coloum in, MO inforamtion is not
avaiable for Item QTY list.

Thank you!
--
Lucy
0

For this you will need Smartlist Builder and will need to add the MO tables
to the Inventory quantity tables.  A SQL View might be helpful.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Sunstream" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anybody know how can I add MO released Quantity on the Item QTY list at
> smart list. When I try to add the the coloum in, MO inforamtion is not
> avaiable for Item QTY list.
>
> Thank you!
> --
> Lucy
0
info4071 (3005)
1/23/2008 11:43:00 AM
Thank you!
So without smartlist builder, I cann't add any table to the smart list.

--
Lucy

"Richard Whaley -- MVP" wrote:

> For this you will need Smartlist Builder and will need to add the MO tables
> to the Inventory quantity tables.  A SQL View might be helpful.
>
> --
> Richard L. Whaley
> Author / Consultant / MVP
> Documentation for Software Users

> http://www.AccoladePublications.com
>

> "Sunstream" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Anybody know how can I add MO released Quantity on the Item QTY list at
> > smart list. When I try to add the the coloum in, MO inforamtion is not
> > avaiable for Item QTY list.
> >
> > Thank you!
> > --
> > Lucy
0
Sunstream (45)
1/23/2008 10:56:00 PM
Correct.

Make plans to visit our booth (836) at Convergence in Orlando.  We are
throwing one great party Wednesday evening aboard a cruise ship on the open
seas!.  Visit our web site ( http://www.AccoladePublications.com ) for
details and to reserve your boarding pass.

--

"Richard Whaley -- MVP" wrote:

> For this you will need Smartlist Builder and will need to add the MO tables
> to the Inventory quantity tables.  A SQL View might be helpful.
>
> --
> Richard L. Whaley
> Author / Consultant / MVP
> Documentation for Software Users

> http://www.AccoladePublications.com
>

> "Sunstream" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Anybody know how can I add MO released Quantity on the Item QTY list at
> > smart list. When I try to add the the coloum in, MO inforamtion is not
> > avaiable for Item QTY list.
> >
> > Thank you!
> > --
> > Lucy
0
info4071 (3005)

Deleting old items
Hi All, We have nearly 70,000 item codes out of which we have identified some 10,000 item codes which are not having any history or quantities. These are codes from the old legacy system which were not to be imported into RMS. Due to these unnecessary codes our reports including the stock count variance reports are slowed down. We would like to delete these unnecessary item codes from the RMS database so that we can speed up reports and keep the data base clean. Would really appreciate if you could let me know how we can go about this and the implications if any in doing such mass d...

Virtual list ctrl and LVIF_PARAM
Hi, This is from MSDN documentation on virtual list control. "...Virtual list controls maintains very little item information. Except for the item selection and focus information, all item information is managed by the owner of the control. Information is requested by the framework via a LVN_GETDISPINFO notification message..." "...In the handler for the LVN_GETDISPINFO notification message, you must check to see what type of information is being requested. The possible values are: ... - LVIF_PARAM The lParam member must be filled in. ... You should then supply whatever...

Compare two file/colunms, hide row not does not equal list.
Excel 2000 -have two files. File "A" has 1 through 4155 records (rows with three columns) in numerical order. File "B", has a list of almost 200 rows/numbers (one column) from file "A". How can I hide the rows in file "A", not are listed in file "B"? Thanks, Jerry Not sure whether you are still monitoring this post, Jerry. Anyway, here's some thoughts ventured .. Conceptually, you should be able to achieve this via setting up a helper col and then autofiltering on the helper. Let's start by simplifying the scenario by having bo...

SOP-POP and Serialized Items
I have been using Great Plains for a few years, but have not spent much time in the Purchasing module. I have an Item master that is marked for Serial tracking. This Item Master that is marked for serial tracking is purchased from VENDORA. I have a customer that wants to purchase this Serialized Item. Lets call the Item SOFTWAREABC. So I enter the order in sales Transaction Entry for CUSTOMERA and enter Item SOFTWAREABC. I want to use the AutoPO button in Sales Transaction Entry to purchase SOFTWAREABC from VENDORA and it looks like I can not do this unless I mark the item in the sales...

How to include predesigned shapes into an Add-in?
Powerpoint 2003. I have an Add-in with an Auto_open() sub that creates a custom toolbar with some buttons that fire different macros that is included in the Add-in. One macro moves around existing shapes (images) in the ppt presentation and that works fine as long as the shapes are there. But if the user has deleted a shape from the presentation, the macro will fail. What I would like to do is to incorporate some shapes (images) in the Add-in (.ppa) and make them available to the Add-in macro so it can copy the shapes into the presentation when needed. Appreciate any advice...

Missing menu item--how do I get it back?
I am trying to get the news reader feature to work within my Outlook. I have added the News item to the Go menu but it does not show up there after it started once. Noe the news item no longer show when I go to Customize|commands|Go Any help would be great on how to get it back. I have already tried a reinstall and repair but those did not help. To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the &quo...

When I add a row to excel how can I stop formulae changing
I've done this before, but can't remember how. I want to add a row at the top of a sheet, but without formulae with a range eg =sum(a1:a5) changing to =sum(a2:a6). $ isn't the answer =SUM(INDIRECT("A1:A5")) HTH Kostis Vezerides "vezerid" wrote: > =SUM(INDIRECT("A1:A5")) > > HTH > Kostis Vezerides > Thanks for that. How about if I after inserting a row A1:A5 changes to A1:A6 TIA Dave ...

Edit items in "Revieve Inventory"
In the Item receipt, receive inventory, is there a way to edit items as we put them in? This would be a great place to be able to edit basic price, cost & description info while we have Vendor invoices right there. Am I missing the ability to this? -- Thanks! David D. L.S.B. Double-click on the ILC and it will open up the item properties where you can change anything you'd like. Craig "David D." <DavidD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFD0EF05-CA98-4CB1-824C-AD84E50375DE@microsoft.com... > In the Item receipt, receive inventory,...

Are there any known issues using Line Item comments for all SOP do
Hi all, I recently modified a SOP Packing slip to add Line item comments for each line to show an additional numeric value as a text (weight) printed on each line item. The way it is setup is that there will be unique line item comments (click the -> on the line item comment field, not the magnifying glass lookup and then just type text for each comment, click OK and save the line item). I've used up all of the User-defined fields including tracking #s and so I am down to adding comments. EXT. and Modifier are not options at this point. I also tried adding Document Notes to t...

VBA to create series of workbooks need to add code to skip creating a report if no lines meet criteria
Hi All, I need some assistance as where I'm at with this report is far beyond my level of knowledge and I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I've created a template that creates a report and displays variances based on the "search criteria" which is defined in another worksheet and hides any rows that are equal to Zero and are between the value (>= -5000 AND <= +5000) and what I'm trying to figure out is if there are no rows visible within the report then it should not save the report (that way I don't email a blank works...

Pulling data from individual files to master list
Hello, I've just been entering the world of Excel for the past few months, as I started a new job last year and my main duty is to bring the company into the 21st century (or even the late 20th, at this point). What I'd like to do sounds a little backwards, but I think it's the way to go, if it's possible: I'm creating individual sheets for our products, so that all the relevant info for, say, product A001 is shown on one sheet named "A001.xls". But I would also like to create a "master" list. I say "master" in quotes because it's not r...

Create task and sub-task lists using the calendar
Looking for the best way to organize 10 task subjects. Some having as many as 5 sub-tasks, as well as creating to do lists for 4 employees. I set these up in the Folder List and would like to drag these into the Calendar allowing me to print each person a To Do List. A friend suggested Categorizing ,but I like having the folders all visible in the Outlook Shortcuts. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Known Email Address in distribution list bounces back
Hi, I've got an address that is an external contact in Exchange as a member of a distribution group. The email address is definately a good one as single emails to that address get through ok, but anything sent to the distribution list gives the sender a bounceback from the contact's address. Anyone got any ideas? Many thanks Rich =?Utf-8?B?TWNEaXRjaA==?= <McDitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:FE088019-435A-4864-8607-4F3BD4812A16@microsoft.com: > I've got an address that is an external contact in Exchange as a > member of a distribution group. The e...

Fixed Assets
1) in Cards>FA>General, any implication in chaning the QTY? 2) is it possible to adjust the YTD/LTD depn amt, say for rounding purpose? ...

Add routine checklist for Human Resources
Under tools>routines, there is no routine>checklist for Human Resources. This would be good to add to the menu so that routine tasks such as hiring a new employee or other daily, monthly, quarterly items could be tracked in a checklist, much like Payroll. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then clic...

Updating Posting Account for Inventory Items
We just re-launched our company and did a massive effort to move as much existing data from the old company to the new. Unfortunately our inventory items accounts were not updated. Is there a way to set a default account for items at the same time? Or do we have to update each item? Are your items assigned to an item class? If so you can set the account at the class level and then roll it down to items in the class. -- Jim@TurboChef "Ken" wrote: > We just re-launched our company and did a massive effort to move as much > existing data from the old company to the new...

Outlook Add-in
Is it possible to make an Outlook add-in available only to one user rather than all users on a multi-user machine (citrix server in this case). If so how? ...

SQL to mak all items TAX and CODE 128A
Hi, I have seen this before, but cannot find it now. I need a query to make all items Code 128A and also need to set all items as TAX (taxable). Thanks for your help. geokar, http://tinyurl.com/sy9lm SO Manager | Wizards | Task 170 Assign Sales Tax Must have access to CustomerSource -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Ma...

How to create my own generic list?
I'm still new at C# or any OO program and my coworkers are all at a seminar this week. How do I create my own "generic list" that implements all the features of the .net generic list<string> plus a method to fill itself from strings in an external file. Is there a simple template somewhere I could start with? Do I just inherit from generic list and add my method? thanks, LJB "LJB" <postmaster@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:O%23EBRGuuKHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm still new at C# or any OO program and my coworkers a...

Can you automatically add a comment to a cell
Hi all Is it possible to automatically add a comment to a cell once it has been selected. The cells currently have data validation to only allow you to enter certain letters and conditional formating to change the colours once these letters have been selected. I would like it to add the current date and time when any of the letters have been selected using the drop down box through data validation. Thanks Mally Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Target.ClearComments Target.AddComment ("Date and Time Last modified " & Now()) End Sub "Mall...

can't add my True Type Windows Fonts
I have tried loading my Font files to C:/Windows/Fonts, they do appear inside the directory when viewing thru my File Manager, but when using my programs, they don't show up in any of my Font menu pulldowns; only the default fonts that come with the machine. I'm using Windows XP Pro ?? chumley Try loading them via Control Panel > Fonts > File > Install New Fonts. -- Rey "chumley" wrote: > I have tried loading my Font files to C:/Windows/Fonts, they do appear > inside the directory when viewing thru my File Manager, but when using > my...

outlook automatically adds calendar appoinments as 'tentative'
Outlook 2003 is automatically adding all appointments to my calendar as "tentative". I would like to turn this feature off. This is not the same feature under Tools / Options / Calendar Options / Resource Scheduling (which I currently have disabled)... this appears to be a feature that was introduced in Outlook 2003 SP2. After much searching, it appears the only way to disable this 'feature' is to turn off the reading pane... which is not an option for me. Does anyone have any way of turning this feature off? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks -NG NaturesGraffiti@g...

Distribution List error #2
I have Exchange running as part of a Small Biz Server. When we try to create a DL of external address's (like 180 addresses) we get an error saying that we have exceeded the max size of the DL. I can't find anything that provides any indication of a limit such as this. Thanks again, Mark Semans 180 certainly isn't the limit of a multi-valued attribute in AD.... Did you try creating another DL to confirm it wasn't specific to that particular object? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog -------------------------...

Canadian CRM Discussion List
Hi all: If anyone working with CRM is located in Canada, please let me know as I would like to get some discussion groups going. Thanks. John. John Feel free to ask any crm questions here as we have an international audience "John Straumann" <jstraumann@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:eMioB96qDHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi all: > > If anyone working with CRM is located in Canada, please let me know as I > would like to get some discussion groups going. > > Thanks. > > John. > > ...

Extract list using functions
Hi, can anyone help with the following: I want to extract items in a list and show them in another worksheet. An example of the master list would be: Name Dollars Quantity Months Customer1 $ Q 12 Customer2 $ Q 12 Customer3 $ Q 6 I want to be able to extract all those customers which have less than 12months data (as indicated in the month column). I want to be able to do this using functions in another worksheet and list those seperately there. Is there a way to do this? Elijah Hi y...