Add range options to Rec Dist report

Add additonal range options to the Receivings Distribution report - only by
Audit Trail is allowed

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b0268d6b-4b6a-4805-9b52-e60eb12664ec&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Tep090900 (10)

Free/Busy Calendar Option
Where can i find documentation about the Free/Busy calendaring options, i want to add a public calendar to my exchange server system ...

OUTLOOK 2003 Can't add Web shortcuts to the Shortcuts Menu
Hello, I use Outlook 2003 and for some reason, I can't add any new web shortcuts to the Shortcuts folder on the left navigation pane. I did have a program installed with Outlook 2003 that was made for 2002 and was incompatible. After uninstalling that program, I have had several little quirks happen within Outlook 2003 and I believe that this problem I have now is related. Is there some registry changes or something that I can do to rebuild the data to work correctly? Any help you could offer would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Trevor La Cost How are you addi...

List Box Selection to Run report
Hi I have a list box in which there are 10 fields shown. I wish for the user to make selections (multiple if required) and then for them to run a report. I have the following code (mainly extracted from Martin Greens website) which is allowing the report to run but my criteria is not being used in the record selection. There is no other criteria in the reports query so I am looking for help as to why I am not able to run the report correctly displaying the users selections Private Sub cmdRunReport_Click() Dim db As DAO.Database Dim varItem As Variant Dim strCriteria As Str...

Reports not showing
I am running CRM 3.0. When I open the reports folder from either Outlook or from the web interface, the default reports do not show. Does anyone know why this would be? Hi mate There is a number of reasons why this might occur. The most common cause is the server pointing to the wrong URL for the Reporting server. To check this follow these instructions: If you open up CRM deployment manager and select Server manager you should see the name of your CRM server - by right clicking on the server and selecting Specify Reporting Server URL you can check and/or amend the URL that the website ...

Budgeting Options for Great Plains Standard
Is anyone aware of a solution for budgeting for users of GP Standard? I was told that it is not possible to purchase the budgeting or Excel Budgeting options for the Standard version. I am almost positive that Excel Based Budgeting is available in GP Standard..... I don't have an install to check on right now, but you can go to Cards > Financial > Budgets and check for yourself. -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "ryans" <ryans@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D53BD67-41F7-406B-B44C-751EA82AF9EC@microsoft.com... > Is anyone aware of a solution for...

SPAM Adds to Junk Email Filter:
I would like to have a SPAM adds to Junk Email Filter. I do not want Junk Emails. Thanks, David OL2003's Junk Mail filter is updated monthly by Microsoft and you can add things to the block lists manually. There's no automated process where suspected junk is added to the block list. "David Johnson" <david066@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:cOGse.6506$eM6.4217@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... >I would like to have a SPAM adds to Junk Email Filter. I do not want Junk ...

Can't create/add calendar appointments
Hi- I have a couple of end users who intermittently can not add appointments to their calendars. If I recreate their Outlook profile, it allows them to do it for a week or so, then reverts to not allowing it. This is Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003 servers. Thoughts? Thanks. ...

add new field in form
Hi I need to customize a great plains form. I need to add new field in the form . Then I need the data of the field stored in the notes of the form Can you advise me about the steps and the need code that I showed write . Regards john John. Maybe you should ask this in the Great Plains newsgroup. microsoft.public.greatplains -- * "john" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4869CBDC-6AE0-4868-B1FC-8D378F71655E@microsoft.com... Hi I need to customize a great plains form. I need to add new field in the form . Then I need the data of the field stored in ...

Crystal Reports Error 09-15-03
We are receiving the following error when attempting to view reports in CRM. This error occurs when selecting a specific report to generate. We've turned on the dev error message but can make no sense of this one. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Unable to communicate with the report viewer : Invalid report output (SSO or Crystal logon, or other error) Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. ...

out of range problem in workbook closing
I got an Out of Range error closing a workbook using VBA on one machine but not the other. Can any one help? fName = Left(ThisWorkbook.Path, pos) & "SYS01 Report.xls" Workbooks.Open Filename:=fName Sheets(1).Select Sheets(1).Copy Before:=Workbooks("SYS01 Program.xls").Sheets(1) Workbooks("SYS01 Report").Saved = True Workbooks("SYS01 Report").Close ... this is the code gets the error ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Name = "CTL" Try adding .xls to each of these lines: Workbooks("SYS01 Report").Saved = T...

move cursor down after add new item
I use a custom button to add a new item to the transaction grid. After that, the cursor in the transaction grid stays in the newly added line, it doesn't move down to a new line. I searched this newsgroup tried to find a solution. Then I used the SendKeys("{DOWN}") but it still doesn't work. My code is as following: Public Function Process(ByRef MySession As Object) As Boolean Dim frm As New frmFare .... If frm.ShowDialog = Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK Then My.Computer.Keyboard.SendKeys("{DOWN}") End If Process = Tru...

Multi-Column Report
I have a 3-column report. The SID header (GroupHeader0) has Format properties as follows: Force New Page...None New Row Or Col...Before Section Keep Together......Yes Visible.................Yes Can Grow.............No Can Shrink...........No Repeat Section....Yes Depending on the value of SID header, I would like to forego making a new column, and just keep printing within the same column as the previous SID header (but include the new SID header value in that same column). Anyone know how to do this? ...

report error when printing sales anaylisis
we are using great plains dynamics, and when we print a sales anaylisis period report we get an error message undefined symbol f00347d04767indexlong any idea where to look to correct this....im guess someone type in something where it doesnt belong. thanks SS, You have a problem with the report. Did someone try to modify it recently? Log into Customer Source and have a look at Article #862263 or just search on "undifined symbol error" (without the quotes of course). Lyle On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:22:02 -0700, seldomseen <seldomseen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

Sales report by hours
Hi all, Does anyone know how to generate a report that shows sales totals per hour? I'm looking to find the busiest time of day in my store, and I don;t want to go over each Z report by hand. Any help would be great. I have already learned a lot from this group! Thanks in advance. A.J. A.J., There is a X and Z report with Hourly Sales on CustomerSource. http://tinyurl.com/17a -- Regards, Jeff Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ===================================================== When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so tha...

CRM 3.0 Custom Report problem
Hello All, I've created a custom report and published into CRM 3.0 via the reports screen in CRM. The report generates correctly in the reports screen and in the list view. But when I try to view the report from inside an object CRM generates the following error: ----------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Stack: at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) at System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep...

System Stability Report Won't Render
Hi All, Running Vista HB SP2. Performance Monitor and Reliability Monitor are running and generating data. When I click on an event in Reliability Monitor I get a pop-up message with a red X. Internet Explorer cannot download . (there is a space before the period) The system cannot find the file specified. Any idea what file it's looking for? We have pinpointed the problem. You are using the most buggy OS ever made in human history. GIVE THE DARN THING UP AND UPRGRADE TO WIN7 or MACOSX "Gary" <gary@extension.invalid> wrote in message ne...

update forms and reports
I've been tasked to install sp4 for GP10 and all appears to have gone well. However after I run the update forms and reports utility per the installation instruction, I receive red x's next to the components that I selected to update (fieldservice, microsoft dynamics gp, and report scheduler). To troubleshoot this, I ran the update forms and reports utility again but this time I changed the location and filefor the different components to be used. 1. fam.dic for the field service 2. dynamics.dic for the ms dynamics gp 3. reports.dic for the report scheduler After running the uti...

Retrieving email ids into drop down box in outlook 2007 add-in
Hi, I am working on MS outlook 2007 add-in project using Visual studio 2008,C#. I am trying to retrieve all email accounts( which were I set up in outlook) into one dropdown box. May I know how to get this application.... ...

Report Writer - error message
i'm working on updating our SOP blank packing slip form and received an error message when trying to print it - Max symbol length exceeded: increase MAX_TOK_LEN. we have GP version 10. Any suggestions on what caused this and how to fix it? ...

How to filter a report by only month and day, i.e. "\#mm\/dd\#"
How to filter a report by only month and day, i.e. "\#mm\/dd\#" EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com Nikki Jouliani wrote: >How to filter a report by only month and day, i.e. "\#mm\/dd\#" If you don't care about the year, you can compare using something like: Format(datefield, "mmdd") = "0314" -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] ...

Pivot Table Report Parameters to be named and saved like 'View' na
I have generated different Pitot Table Reports from the Sales Invoice Register. These reports give rgionwise, productwise, timewise info in different combinations and appearance. Unfortunately, as I change the parameter of the report, it replaces the existing report and generates the new report. One solution is to have each report in separate worksheet. But this will substantially increase the number of worksheets. What I would prefer is to give a name to these parameters and save it. Whenever I want a particular report, all I have to do is to select that name from the scroll down list...

CRM Toolbar Missing.. cant add back in
We have 70 of our salesmen using the outlook client. One of them is having a problem that I cant figure out. His toolbar is missing so crm doesnt work. I have tried adding it back in and it gives me this error. "An error occured loading Microsoft CRM Functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." this error pops up in a grey application window. Then if i click on one of the crm folders, everything except the content of the page loads up. "Page title and navigation, search boxes, etc." When it gets to t...

How to add Image in to the Case Form
I want to add my logo into our case form. Best Regards Hi, Just add an iframe to the form and insert your image. ian. ...

Report that should show multiple image attachments only shows one.
I've got a table with an attachment field that I'm using to store images. I've got a report based on a query of that table plus others that works just fine except... Record 15 has two images attached, which I can view just fine in the form through the selection process. The report puts out two instances of record 15, which I could live with if it also put out both images. It does not. It puts out the first image twice. It's like it's missing the move_next function. A text field has the "Can Grow" option which allows it to take up more than one line,...

Add table to split database
I have a split Access Database on a network. I need to add a new table to the database. Do I export it to both the front end and the back-end or do I run a relinking module or do they just find each other "across a crowded room" when the stars align:)? Thank you for any insight. Mary Ensure no one is working in the db (no ldb back-end file) and then you take if offline. Do not keep a copy on your server or else people may do work which they will loose! Then make the modifications you require (add the new table). Then place the back-end file back in place O...