Add payment check number on G/L detail inquiry screen/report

0
Paule1 (1)

Add Invoice Number to Report
I have created a delivery table that contains all of the usual fields , Pickup, Delivery, Billing, NoPeices, Weight... etc. The table is updated with current delivery information daily. At the end of the week I create a report grouped on Billing customer that prints an invoice with all of the unprinted deliveries the customer is paying for... the report works fine. What I need to figure out is how to assign a unique invoice number (autonumber) to the report that will be associated with each Billing customer for that print period. Can I somehow generate a unique number at the time I ...

Magnify glass on report preview
Hi, I have a multi page report that I veiw using acPreview. When the report comes up my cursor is a magnify glass instead of the arrow. If I click on the next page arrow the cursor then changes to the arrow. Why? Thanks, ...

Add SafePay footer record for date and account number
Union Bank of California has a Positive Pay format that requests a footer record for each day and account number. So if you transmit checks issued on two dates for a single account, the SafePay file would have two footer records--one for each date. Currently, I am only able to create a footer by account, totalling all checks issued for that account (regardless of date), and attributing that total to the Issue Date in the footer record. Union Bank reads the issue date on the footer, and sees that the checks issued on that date do not match the footer total, causing them to consider th...

How do I add vertical lines to separate columns in Outlook 2003 #2
In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray vertical line. I can't seem to set this up in Outlook 2003. Any help would be appreciated ARe you using Word as the message editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, mschwartz asked: | In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray | vertical line. I can't seem to set this up in O...

How to adjust report width
Hi, I am trying to adjust the SOP Short invoice form width. Is it possible to extend the width of this report and how can I do this. Thanks in advance, -- Elaine Typically, the reports are set to read the printer settings for there width. You can change the report to print Landscape. On the Report Definition window, lookm at the Page Orientation section. One note about selecting the printer settings. If all your printers are not setup exactly the same, it could cause the report to print differently depending on which printer you send it to. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "Elaine...

assign numeric value to letters and sum with other numbers
I apologize if I am duplicating an earlier question, but I can't find the answer. How do I sum a row or column that has numbers and letters by giving the letters a numerical equivalent? -- WJG On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:19:01 -0800, Galadad <Galadad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I apologize if I am duplicating an earlier question, but I can't find the >answer. How do I sum a row or column that has numbers and letters by giving >the letters a numerical equivalent? Could you give an example of input and expected output. Lars-�ke Just guessing...

Period Sales Analysis Report Error
I updated to ver 10 from 9 SP2 a couple weeks ago and everything has worked relatively well (Thanks to all newsgroup members who assisted) I am getting an error "Error in equation 'Net Sales'". Has anyone else seen this and what did you do? I'm guessing this is a modified report? Open the report in Report Writer and check out the Calculated field 'Net Sales'. You will probably find an error there. If I can't figure it out just by looking, I'll look at the v 9 report to see what the calc was trying to come up with and then correct the formula in v ...

Add phone number to quote report.
Hey guys, My retail staff asked me if it is possible to add the customer phone number to the Quote summary or Quote detailed report. Does anyone know what changes need to be made to the report to make this happen. I know I will have to change the query and add a join statement to get it from the customer record but am unable to figure out how to do it. Any ideas? Thanks, Nevermind, I figured it out myself. Thanks anyway. <nick@realkiteboarding.com> wrote in message news:BhKXd.15130$GO5.11570@fe07.lga... > Hey guys, > > My retail staff asked me if it is possible to a...

Add mean and Standard Deviation to Histogram
Is there any way to add vertical lines of mean and Standard Deviation to a Histogram? >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way to add vertical lines of mean and Standard Deviation to a >Histogram? > Anna You can use Line_Column type of chart on the custom Chart Tab. This will allow you to add either the mean of the std dev. Show data as 23 39.5 34 39.5 45 39.5 56 39.5 where 39 is the average. You will have to add the other line yourself using the drawing toolbar. Remember to select the whole chart including the Added line and select Draw, Group on the drawing too...

report writer #11
does anyone have a pda for report writer? I am at a clients site and need to create some calculated fields on an invoice. Any information on report writer development would be very helpful. Thank you for any assistance. Bill This may sound silly but what is a "pda for report writer"? Did you mean PDF? My Great Plains install has a "Documentation" sub folder containing PDF manuals for many of the installed modules. Report Writer is one of the manuals. Take a look if something similar exists on the install you're working with. "2020" <2020@discussi...

how to find on screen amimated character
how do u get an animated screen character to come up on ur screen? i have windows vista Hello LFGuard395, I'm sorry there are no animated screen characters in the Microsoft Project software, so I am guessing that you are not discussing Project? I suggest looking again at the software program you are trying to view the animated screen character in (Word?, Excel?) and then reposting your question to the appropriate newsgroup. See the listing at: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/group/Office I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along. Julie Pr...

Allow Account Description changes in "Mass Modify" screen
In the "Mass Modify" screen of Account Maintenance "Cards", there should be a selection for Description changes. Some of our Accounts have 45-50 account combinations. If an account needs to be renamed, I have to go into each card to update. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click ...

Non-Inventory Item and a Strange Report
Am trying to wade through various reports. We have two non-inventory skus (and departments); "rental" and "ship". Last month's sales report for rental showed our profit at 44.83% for this department (although this percentage is not applicable, I am wondering why it shows up that way.....). The profit for ship is 100%. I am guessing it has something to do with returns on our rentals.......is there a better way to set up a "rental" business in RMS? I would like to see a better analysis of our profit, and there are serial numbers listed with each item rent...

Outlook 2003 "Full Name..." field in contact screen reversed.
Outlook 2003 "Full Name..." field in contact screen reversed. I am using XP, with Outlook 2003. For some reason, all my 800 contacts are having a problem. When I open the contact screen the "Full Name... " field is displaying names backwards. "Mr. John Smith" displays as "Mr. Smith John" I have checked my "Contacts Options" selection for default Full Name order and it correctly displays "First (Middle) Last"... I have noticed that if I delete the name and re-enter it, it displays correctly, however I cannot spend the time to d...

Number Format Problem Prevents Proper Sorting
I have a long list of numbers that were exported from anothe application that I can't seem to format properly to sort in ascendin order. I have changed the format from General to Number and back wit no success. I'm sure that this is an easy fix, but I'm not seeing th answer. The third entry below (1103) should be toward the top of th list. Any ideas? 110272 110277 1103 110329 110338 11033 -- 65Stan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 65Stang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1500 View this threa...

Windows Media Player 10 Failure to Add Songs to Library Automatica
I'm running WMP10 and Windows XP. I've been using the Player for 4 years and this is the first time this issue has ever occurred. My laptop seemingly randomly froze recently, and I had not choice but to shut it down manually and restart it. After the restart, everything was back to normal except the WMP. It won't detect the songs in My Music folder as it has done for the last 4 years. If I go to the folder and play the song, it will work fine but it won't add the song to my WMP library, making a continuous playback of all my songs impossible and destroying the poi...

Calculate Checks Error
I have a client that has a problem when calculating payroll checks. They built the batch and everything was fine. They checked the sheet for errors-which there were none. Then they went to Calculate payroll and the screen came up with No warnings and No errors. But when they hit the OK button they received the message "The checks cannot be calculated, errors were found when building the check." The user then logged in as user sa and was able to calculate checks without the error. Any suggestions on why the user receives the error? Thanks, Jocelyn "Jocelyn&q...

GP General Ledger History Detail Source Document Drilldown
We have just encountered a problem at a customer site we upgraded from GP9 SP2 to GP10 SP3 when they drill into a journal from the History Detail Enquiry. When clicking the link to drill through from the Source Document into the Purchase Ledger they get an error stating; 'Unhandled script exception: Illegal address for field 'Journal Entry' in script 'CB_Drill_Down_GL'. Script terminated.' There is a post on the dynamics.com forum where someone states this is a known bug with GP10 SP3 but gives no details. I have looked on the Knowledge Base and been unable to f...

Formatting Phone Numbers
Consider this example: A1 -> 3365551111 A2 -> 336-555-2222 A3 -> (336) 555-3333 I want to be able to scan through column A and change all numbers to be in the format of A1 which is just straight numbers...no punctuation. How would I do that? -- Tha BeatMaker ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tha BeatMaker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23998 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=383980 Easiest would be to use a macro. Sub RemoveAlphas() ''...

Macro to pop up a legend on screen (of sorts)
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C3EF0C.E78E1400 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can anyone tell me the best way to present a nice pop-up box with this = information on screen? I don't need anything other than an OK button = that when clicked will disappear. Code Description Equiv. Hours =20 D Days 7.5=20 E Evenings 7.5=20 N Nights 7.5=20 DE Day AND Evening Shift 15=20 EN Evening AND Night Shift 15=20 ND Night AND Day Shift 15=20 ...

Spell check box hides behind my outlook page & have to toggle
Often if I send a document the spellcheck will hide behind my outlook. Outlook is locked until the spell error is actioned in spellcheck so I cant minimise outlook to reveal the spellcheck box. I have to toggle between desktop and outlook to eventually reveal to carry on. How do I get spell check to always appear on top? Which version of Outlook are you using? Which version of Windows are you using? Can you repro this issue in Outlook Safe Mode? Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe (note the space in the command) If it works now, your issue is most likely caused by an add-in....

Code number for Microsoft Office 2001
My iMac crashed about two months ago. In the process of rebuilding it, I removed Microsoft Office 2001 to free space for the rebuild process. Unfortunately I have lost the sleeve with the product code on it. What can I do? Please reply to wnlewis@southwind.net Wm. Neal Lewis In article <d61c01c3f00a$2f7c7290$a101280a@phx.gbl>, "Wm. Neal Lewis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My iMac crashed about two months ago. In the process of > rebuilding it, I removed Microsoft Office 2001 to free > space for the rebuild process. Unfortunately I have lost...

Multiple Field Entries in Report
Hey, Hopefully this isn't too stupid a query, but I'm trying to make a database to study for anatomy. Now one of the things this involves is muscle attachments and actions. Obviously I have the fields of Muscle and Action for example, but many muscles have more than one action. However, if I enter more than one action in the cell, only the first will be displayed on the report, leaving me with incomplete data. The only way around this that I have found is to enter the muscle numerous times, but this will become VERY arduous. I'm sorry for rambling about muscles, and if what I...

Report Generation/PDF
Here is an option. OctoTools is an easy to use document management tool suite that encompasses Forms Design, Report Formatting, Electronic Distribution, Printing, and Text to PDF conversion. Advanced features include GUI based design environment, Built-in Post Script and PCL printer output, Drag and Drop placement of all elements, Automatic dynamic text and forms merge, Text boxes for dynamic and static text & Data Design elements, objects, images & text boxes, User defined "green bar" type striping, "Watched" directory support, Conditional based data formatting, D...

Add-on to Convert Workorder to Layby
Hi , Does anyone know were I can find an Add-on to convert a Workorder to a Layaway? Customer uses Workorder to capture special customer orders then when the stock comes in they want to convert it to a layaway so it no-longer shows on order reports. Any help much appreciated... Regards, Jason Jason, Maybe I don't understand what the user is trying to do, but why didn't they place the item on the layaway to begin with? If the item is not in stock and it is placed on a backorder, workorder, or layaway it will show up on a needs-to-be-ordered report or suggested PO. When it rec...