This is a customer suggestion from Convergence.

Customer would like to be able to have the option to change the
Printer-Friendly format to a different/user defined format.

1.  Employee enters a requisition.
2.  Purchasing manager processes the Requisition: BP>Purchasing>Requisitions
3.  Select a vendor and requisition.
3.  User selects to view the requisition; Printer-Friendly Version opens.

ISSUE:  Currently, there are no options to define report format.

For further inquiry-

Customer Information:
 	Jon Heseman, PC Administrator
	EFCO Systems
	1800 N.E. Broadway
	Des Moines, Iowa  50313-2644
	Phone: 515-266-1141
	Fax: 515-313-4422
	Email:  jon.heseman@efcoforms.com

Change the space used for my x-axis labels
Can anybody help me? I have an column chart with words as labels. My problem is that I can't change the space used for the labels, that is some labels is in two or three lines and I would like to use more room for the labels and less room for the chart itself. But when I make the chart smaller then the labels just are dragged upwards - how do I prevent that?? ...

Conditional Formatting question...
Is there a way to have Excel look in a particular cell, and if the value in the cell meets a requirement (such as Complete), then shade the entire row a different color? I can use conditional formatting to get the one cell shaded, but I can't get the rest of the row to be shaded. Thanks! Dino Try using an absolute reference in your Conditional Format formula. For example, if the cell that contains the value "complete" is A1, then refer to it as $A$1. "Dino" wrote: > Is there a way to have Excel look in a particular cell, and if the value in > the ce...

Row heights Changed by Sorting
I have an excel spreadsheet of 279 rows: a 4-row header and 25 sets of 11 rows each. Row heights within each set have been set individually, though the pattern is common to each set. When the 275 non-header rows are sorted as a group, the row heights of most, but not all, of the final 2 rows of each set are changed. The heights of the first 9 rows of each set are not changed. The final row of each set is empty except for one cell. The cell in the selected sort column is empty. The one non-empty cell contains numeric data in another sort key column. Row 11 formatting consi...

How do I add a data series in a combination chart in PPT 2003?
I have a combination bar/line chart showing gross revenues and passengers by month over a 3-year period. The gross revenues are bars on the primary y-axis and passengers are lines on the secondary y-axis. I am trying to add gross revenues and passengers for CY2010. I am able to add a data series for the passengers, but when I try to add a data series for the gross revenues, the chart treats it as a series on the secondary axis as a line. How do I add the series as a bar on the primary axis, or alternatively, change the series from a line on the secondary axis to a bar on th...

The data in my form is changing after the status is closed
I have a form which is based on a query for invoicing. I have some client who have been invoiced for their service and not their status is closed. If this person returns as a client and I set the new contract year and I go to the invoicing form to invoice for their new serivce the prior year contract year information for the service which has already been closed is no longer there. I want to keep this data as read only, but still be able to add new information. ...

tracking changes with insert comment
Hi Again all, second time poster here. I was wondering if anyone knows of away to programatically Insert Comment for a certain range of cells into that cell when the value changes so that the comment Will read: "Old Value was:###" Thanks again!! PS All the cells have conditional formatting (don't know if that makes a difference) Consider a non VBA method using the Tools-->Track Changes feature. It shares the workbook, but if it's on your network drive or local hard drive no one should be able to open it. You can also restrict who views it if others will have access to i...

How can I change which cell is selected next, other than Down, Le.
I know there should be a simple answer to this question, but I can't find it on the "Help" menu. Hi Bethany tools / options / edit "move selection after enter" -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "Bethany" <Bethany@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50CD805D-F385-4457-9363-5C3A3EF7825D@microsoft.com... >I know there should be a simple answer to this question, but I can't find >it > on the "Help" menu. tools->options->edit and select one of...

[2007/ToDo List] Add-in to create sub-tasks?
Hello ince Outlook is basically what everyone uses to sync a BlackBerry with Windows, I'm stuck with using it. However, I need to divide tasks into sub-tasks, and sometimes/often set some start and/or due date to an task. This is what the MS Outlook 2007 ToDo List UI looks like: http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/nexus/outlook2007/images/tasks.png This is what the ToDoList from AbstractSpoon looks like: http://www.shafqatahmed.com/WindowsLiveWriter/MainScreen2.png Do you know of an add-in so that Outlook support this poor-man alternative to MS Project? Thank you. "Gilles Ganault"...

Add vendor order number to purchase order
When we send a purchase order to a vendor, that vendor assigns their own internal sales order number to our purchase order. I need to be able to put that number somewhere in GP that will allow me to locate one of our purchase orders based on the supplier's order number. There are some fields on the Vendor detail window by clicking the arrow button by the vendor id. You might be able to use one of those fields. Otherwise, Extender is the way to go. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mike Davis" wrote: > When we send a purchase order to a vendor, that vendor assigns their own &...

Independently Formatting Columns and Rows
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to independently format the width of a column on specific cells? In other words, if I wanted to change the width of the cells in the middle of the document, can I do so without affecting the width of the cells above it and below it? On 2010-05-28 12:40:38 -0400, monks617@officeformac.com said: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel Is there a way to independently format the width of a column on > specific cells? In other words, if I want...

Time format as hh:mm:ss
When inputing time as above, Excel is thinking it is a Time as AM or PM, but actually it is a lapsed time. How do I get it to do just hh:mm:ss? Without placing in the : each time would be a timesaver as well. Regards, -- Dennis Hi Dennis, Choose another date format from the Format>Cells>Number tab>Time list. If there isn't any without AM/PM, use a Custom format and format as hh:mm:ss (or choose other time settings in Windows International) Actually Excel doesn't know the difference between elapsed time and a point in time. Technically there is no difference; a point...

add functionality to RMS calendar
the calendar is a good function to have. Expanded functionality would be great. Design it as a watered down version of Outlook - set individual appointments that can be assigned to individual customers. That way you can search the calendar to see what appointments individual customers have scheduled. Being able to set up recurring schedules would be helpful, too. If it doesn't make sense to expand the calendar functionality, then create functionality to synchronize customer list in RMS with Outlook. FRB ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...

"conditional formatting" "#values"
I have a formula that works fine but... some of the cells show #values, what i would like to do is conditional formatting them to white font if = #values. Any pointers? many thanks Try this: Select the cells to be impacted (I'll assume A1:A10, with A1 as the active cell) From the Excel main menu: <format><conditional formatting> Condition_1 Formula is: =ISERROR(A1) Click the [Formatting] button.....set the White font....Click the [OK] buttons. Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "Dewi..." wrote: > I have a formula that works fine bu...

Formula for changing Text Color??
I don't know if this is even possible. What I would like to do is t input a number into a column in sheet 1 and have a correspondin number (which is already there) change font color in sheet two. So input a number, say 3 in C10 on sheet 1 and the number 3 which is i sheet 2 (c10) changes from black to red. Is this possible? thanks very much -- dan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- danh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1594 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27420 You ...

formatting or moving a radar chart's axis labels
I am attempting to change the orientation of a radar chart's axis labels. Its orientation seems locked in place immediately to the left of the 360=B0 gridline. I would like the ability to display the axis labels directly over the range rings and along other gridlines, such as 180=B0 or 270=B0. With other charts, the formatting option allows one to select "high", "low", or "next to axis" to change the position of the axis. This maneuver seems to have no affect whatsoever on a radar chart. As a final resort, I suppose I could turn the axis labels off...

Adding SMTP addresses to multiple users
Is there a way to add a new smtp address to a group of existing users (2000+) in an Exchange Organization / Active Directory Domain? Thanks. Why not create a Recipient Policy? Alternatively, check out admodify.net. http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspaces/workspace.aspx?id=f5cbbfa9-e46b-4a7a-8ed8-3e44523f32e2 -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "bj" <bj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE17E582-AA51-4FE1-859E-89CD6668770C@microsoft.com... > Is there a...

Maximum users in Outlook Distribution List?
Hi, We're running Exchange Server 2003 with Outlook 2003 client. One user only has about 100 contacts in a distribution list he created in his contacts in Outlook locally, and now when he tries to add more users he gets the following message: "The distribution list has reached the maximum size for your network e-mail server. The new member could not be added." I have not set any distribution list limits anywhere that I'm aware of. Did I miss something? Is there an inherent limit to the number of users you can put in a local DL in Outlook 2003? I couldn't find any ...

CButton: Change size based upon text extent
I'd like to dynamically change the size of my CButton derived control based upon the text/bitmap size. So if the application calls SetWindowText during program flow the button rect will update. What's the best way to capture this and override the rect size? Thanks Eric You can use SetWindowPos to change its size. You can handle WM_SETTEXT and see what text is being set to, calculate the size of the button, change its size and then call the base class handler. --- Ajay "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1145984489.865667.169280@e56...

Creating users with ADC / Exchange 5.5 #2
I installed the ADC on my DC and created all connection agreements. Now I can go into ADUC and create new users, but I don't see a mailbox being created for a user. Should that happen? If so, how long should it take? I tried sending an email to the user I created and the mailbox isn't found. Also, there are no Exchange tabs for the users name. ...

How to Enable merge and center icon on the formating toolbar?
In the formating toolbar Merge and Center Icon is in disable condition. So that i could not merge the required cells which i want. Could u please help me in this issue to enabling that icon in the formating toolbar. Jyothi, Unprotect the worksheet, and that button will become available. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Jyothi" <Jyothi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A348F3C1-8D49-495C-BCEE-9C0DAF6BF6AA@microsoft.com... > In the formating toolbar Merge and Center Icon is in disable condition. So > that i could not merge the required cells which i want. >...

Onenote printer driver 64 Bit
I can not print to onenote because i use a 64 bit system. Is there going to be a solution to this in the near future? I use Onenote everyday at work and school but it is becoming a problem not being able to capture information. Please help with this as I have been a loyal user of MS and onenote since the first version on onenote came out. Thank you for your time. Very respectfully, Jerad There is a workaround for at http://blogs.msdn.com/david_rasmussen/archive/2009/04/22/onenote-print-driver-a-64-bit-solution.aspx -- Hope this helps, John Guin OneNote Test Team http://...

biweekly formatting
Is there a way to format a date to be a unique format for biweekly dates I don't any other replies yet so try this If you have the date in A1 =IF(ISEVEN(A1-WEEKDAY(A1,1)+6),A1-WEEKDAY(A1,1)+6,A1- WEEKDAY(A1,1)+6-7) will return a biweekly Friday =A1=B1 in C1 returns true if A1 is a bi-weekly friday Conditional format A1 based on c1 = "true" To change the day, alter the +6 to +1 for Sunday through +7 for Saturday If you get the wrong week, change Iseven to Isodd I hope to see a more elegant solution posted. Because of circular logic I can't this formula into conditional for...

Chart disappears in Excel 2000 after scale is changed
When the scale of the chart is changed, the chart disappears. The chart and its data are on the same worksheet. ...

slow outlook after changed adress of exchange server
after we have migrated accounts from one to another mailserver the outlook2000 clients (after changing te settings) are very slow and sometimes they even hang. I supose there are some cached settings....but can's find them. Who can helpme out. P.S. deleting the profile and making a new one works, but there must be another way.... ...

Changing name on windows e-mail
My windows e-mail hasn't been working.Still want to keep the same one I HAVE ON FACEBOOK. Please explain in more detail. "southernlady@att.net" <southernlady@att.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E674E4C3-6ED5-490E-82F1-22F43FA17256@microsoft.com... > My windows e-mail hasn't been working.Still want to keep the same one I > HAVE > ON FACEBOOK. Windows Mail does not have anything to do with your email address. Your email provider dictates what that address would be. Email providers actually provide you with an email...