Add number of days due field on aged trial balance reports (PM/RM)

I would like to add 'number of days past due' field on the aged trial
balance reports and sort the reports by this field. I dont know how to
proceed. Can someone guide me?

0
jacktundra (359)

editing caption numbering separator Word 2007
I can't work out how to edit the numbering style for captions (with inclusion of the chapter number). The problem has been trying to change the separator in the caption number. In one case I had decided on the form "Figure 4.1" etc., and then wanted to change that to "Figure 4-1", etc. In another case I had selected a hyphen as the separator ("Figure 4-1") but found that Word kept changing the hyphen separator to an en-dash ("Figure 7–1). So in that case the problem was also to try and force the caption numbering to use the hyphen. (So th...

Number Sort Issue/Error
I copy a list of numbers to a worksheet with similiar identifying numbers (in same column). When I sort by ascending order the list of numbers ascends the original list of numbers and then ascends the copied list of numbers. Or rather even though 324442 (original list of numbers) is higher numerically, than lets say, 324419 the number will be sorted before 324419 with its 'original list' of numbers and is not correctly sorted after 324419. Thinking its a formatting issue (which I believe is the case) I format all the column in numbers and/or text - and yet still the list does n...

Add Publish Column to Enterprise Template
I've tried to add the Publish column set to the value of Yes to an Enterprise project template but the column will not save. Any ideas? -- Carla Evans Presbyterian Health Plan Hi Carla, This worked for me. What error message(s) did you get? -- Thanks, Ben. Microsoft Most Valuable Professional http://appleparkltd.spaces.live.com/ "Carla Evans" wrote: > I've tried to add the Publish column set to the value of Yes to an Enterprise > project template but the column will not save. Any ideas? > -- > Carla Evans > Presbyterian Healt...

importing the 'to' field history #3
When you have emailed someone in outlook the next time you type in the first few characters of that name it pops up for you to select. Does anybody know the extension of the log file that contains that history so that I may import that file to a new machine? it's called the *.NK2 if you use outlook 2002 or 2003. Look for it in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook - it'll be named fr your profile. If the profile on the new machine uses a different name, change the name of NK2 you move to match. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourse...

historical inventory trial balance vs. historical stock status
I recently read that Dynamics GP 10.0 SP2 includes a new report called the Historical Inventory Trial Balance. Does anyone know the details behind this report? Does it have quantities as well as values for inventory? Does it replace the Historical Stock Status report? We are currently begining to use the historical stock status report for a "point in time" value of inventory and aren't sure if the HITB will work like this or not. As everyone knows, it is difficult to begin shipping and posting invoices in a new month while trying to obtain the past month's value ...

HELP MATCHING PHONE NUMBERS ON VOTER LIST [combining lists from different sources]
I have two lists. one list is a contact list of voters that voted in all the past 5 elections. there are no phone numbers on this list (2226 records). the other list a list of voters in general in the area. this list includes telephone numbers (23,214 records). I got these lists from different people so 'John Smith' in list 1 doesn't have the same primary key as 'John Smith' in list 2. What I'd like to do is have a list with all the records from list one with the corresponding phone number from list 2. i can manually look up people's names and addresses and c...

AP Check Number
In Report Writer how do I change the cheque number calculated field from mm/dd/yyyy to ddmmyyyy? -- Paul ...

only numbers
I have an unbound text field on a form I only want to enter Numbers in the field how can I make it where the field only accepts numbers Just set the Format property of the text box to something like General Number. Then Access won't let you out of the box if you enter something non-numeric. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Gary Hull" <gmhull@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:Xns9A1ACC22B7EC4gmhullsbcglobalnet@207.115.17.102.....

user-defined fields in merge document
I am creating a merge document and want to use an Outlook address book as the data source. I have several user-defined fields that aren't showing up in the Insert Merge Field list. They were on this list when I created a different merge document several weeks ago. All the user-defined fields that I want to use in the merge document exist both in the folder and in the item. I must be missing something. Did you start the merge from Outlook? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

add report to list in the "Grid Toolbar" of opportunities
Hi, i need add a report make in Visual Studio.NET to Grid toolbar of the opportunities? ...

Include Analytical Accounting fields in Requisitions Management
It would be great if the Analytical Accounting fields were available in the Business Portal Requisitions Management module. We would like the user to enter these values when they enter the requisition by selecting from the valid list of Analytical Accounting values. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then ...

Losing the image in the report
Hi I added an image to the report but when I try to email the report using the RTF option the image disappeared from the generated report Thank you in advance, Samuel RTF format does not maintain graphics. Try outputting the report to a snapshot or PDF format, both of which will maintain the graphics. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:%23FUoC9cqHHA.1212@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I added an image to the report but when I try...

Error: Unusual number of requests
How do I fix the setting for this constant and annoying error: "We are detecting an unusual number of requests for information from your computer at this time, which will affect the availability of our site for all users. MSN Money does not support automated routines that repeatedly request information from our site. If you are using such an automated routine, please discontinue. If you received this message in error, we apologize for the inconvenience. Back to MSN Money" Thanks, SB ...

like query using field name
Hi All I have a column 'staffnumber' (int) and another column 'Resourceid' (nvarchar) in a table in sql server 2005 express I want to do a query to find rows where the staffnumber value is not in the Resourceid field e.g select mydate, customerid from appointments where Resourceid not like '%[staffnumber value]%' in other words the 'staffnumber' column value for each row is NOT in the 'Resourceid' column value Can this be done? Regards Steve Steve declare @par nvarchar(20) set @par='staffnumber' select my...

How do I add the E column basd on the F column
The following code steps through all the worksheets and all the cells in the range f2 thru f40, If the value in Fx = projectname I want to add the values in the cell to the left, Ex. Using the for each statement is nice but how do I get the info from Ex if Fx = projectname. I have tried to make E a variable based on Cel, a collection object, but I keep getting errrors. This is the line that is crashing: TotalHoursToDate.Text = CDbl(TotalHoursToDate.Text) + CDbl(Range("cel.Column - 1" & "cel.Row")) ' does not work - ie. F20 & E20 It would look like this:...

VBA: Setting a variable equal to the number of Returned Records from Autofilter
I have a macro which runs an Autofilter query via VBA on a spreadshee of about 5000 records. How can I set a variable to equal the number o records that have returned as a result of the filter? Thx Rolli -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The easiest way seems to be to put in a cell (apart from; below or above your database) the formula =sumtotal(3;databasearea) This cell then contains the number of (visible) records and can be read into your VB routine by Variable = Cell(I,J).Value -- Regards, Auk Ales * Please reply to this newsgroup only * * I will not react on unsol...

Number Format in Chart Datasheet
I have used a query as the row source for a chart. The query generates a number with multiple decimal places. When I edit the chart I can format the number in the data sheet but when I save the chart and view it the number format is lost. I can format the number in the query using a formatnumber expression but I want to use the query as a source for another query which calls for a number rather than text. Is there a way to make the number formating in the chart datasheet stick? Have you considered using a subreport rather than a chart datasheet? You would have much great...

Fields not showing up in design view
I'm building a query from several others, and I'm running into the following problem: Two of the queries, when added to the query, do not show any fields, just an empty box with the query title at the top. Is there some obvious error I'm missing? Both of the tables have expressions for fields. One has only one field, which is: DHSAgain: Sum(IIf([Q6 DHS Again]=-1,1,0)) The other has 16 fields, all of which follow this format: Q4HFam: Sum(IIf([Q4 Health Reasons (family)]=-1,1,0)) Q4Pay: Sum(IIf([Q4 Pay and Benefits]=-1,1,0)) And so on. The other queries (the ones with fields...

Exporting Partial reports
I am relatively new to Access, and I want to export 1 page of my report at a time to a .snp file. IOW I want to be able to export page 42 of my report at any given time. I can't seem to figure it out. Any help is appreciated. It took me about six hours but I hashed it out "Jody" wrote: > I am relatively new to Access, and I want to export 1 page of my report at a > time to a .snp file. IOW I want to be able to export page 42 of my report at > any given time. I can't seem to figure it out. Any help is appreciated. ...

Numbers send to Excel in 0.0% format change to 0.00%
My program sends data from MSAccess to Excel. Numbers are formatted from Access as percentages with one decimal point. ex. in MSAccess number is 8.5% but when send to Excel number becomes 8.50%. Is there any reason for this ? Can it be avoided ? Is time consuming to format them again in Excel. Excel and Access have a few inconsistencies like this and I don't have a solid answer. I would check your 'percent' style in Excel under Format>Style... It may not help but is one idea. You could set a macro which runs after the data is refreshed which sets all the formats. Post back ...

Customer item number on packing slip
Great Plains does a great job with translating customer item numbers to our part numbers. Is there a way to print the customer item numbers on the packing slip? This is on our ToDo list as well. When we originally implemented SOP (GP R7), we had to go w/ a crystal report solution because the customer item table (ASILOC50 in R7) was considered 3rd party (and we had other 3rd parties to also integrate ... cannot be done in report writer). If you are on R7 (and probably R7.5, but I'm not sure) you would have to modify the 3rd party dictionary. If you are on GP 8, it should be easi...

Static Text Field Alignment in Report Writer Forms
When attempting to place two static text fields on a form with report writer what displays on the screen does not match what prints. Without wysiwyg the process of aligning the two text fields with left and right arrow keys is excruciating at best and very time consuming. Is there an optimal screen resolution that improves the relationship between how the static text fields display on the screen and what the result actually looks like when it is printed? If not is there a better way to add a multi line disclaimer such that when one sentence, when split in the middle due to static text f...

many table in one report
dearsir, how to establish relationship and normalise to get the report for the tables below viz.[fuelinvoces] field invoiceid 'text' (PK) " invoceddate 'date/time' " invoicedquantity 'number' " actual quantity ' number' " decanted storagetankname ' text' table [storagetankdata] field decantingid 'autonumber'(pk) ,,(i have not found any altarnative id ) " tankname " tankmeasurement beforedecant 'number' " tankmeasurementafterdecant 'number&...

Headers not Visible on Sub Report
Hello, I have developed a main report and a sub report. I made the sub report a part of the main by dragging it from the navigational pane. However, now, when doing a print preview, the headers cannot be seen. Please help; I am 'under the gun' to get this done. Thank you. -- phm PS: The property is visible. WHICH headers cannot be seen? I will assume you mean the page headers of the subreport. You can emulate the page headers in the subreport by adding top-level grouping level based on the value of =1. Add the controls you want to see to this new group leve...

More Transaction Fields.
Hello, i don't know if is possible to add more fields for a transaction, in order to have more information regarding those transaction (ie mileage, car, brand, model, etc) I can see that a description field can be added for downloaded transactions (if the bank has it). What you see is what you get. You might want to look at Classification in on-line help. It is useful for some of this, but hardly all. I collect lots of information in memo, but it's hard to get it out and use it from there. MoneyLink helps but has limits like it can't get classification and it can't show (th...