Add Notes to Credit Memos for Collections Management

Would like ability to Add Notes to Credit Memos for Collections Management.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9576abfa-13b7-41b9-b471-f52334ff05db&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Dan4650 (795)

How can I add transaction while using the online version of money
Ok... when I first bought Money several years ago and installed it on my home computer, I could then login while at work via the passport and see the information that I had entered on my home computer. If I purchased something during the day I could go online and add the transaction which was great way to know at any given moment what my TRUE balance was in my account. Now when I check my Money account online from work I can see all the information I've entered at home but now there is no way to add a new transaction other then from my home computer where I have Money installed. ...

Portfolio Manager the same old Problem
Hi After opening 2 tickets, number of unanswered emails and waiting for 2 months I still didn't received final respond from MS Tech Support. So much for free support. This is how we leaned ... See problem description below. This problem starts some where around Money 2003. I am thinking about going back from my 2006 version to 2003 or 2004 version. I found a couple of messages on this site, from people who had the same problem. Does any body know for sure, what was the last version that didn't have this problem - 2002, 2003, 2004, so I can try to reinstall it in place of 2006? Pr...

Memo Zoom Box Trigger
On my form I have a Memo Field that I need to expand using the SHIFT/F2 Command. I don't want the user to remember to use the SHIFT/F2 But would rather they Double click on the memo to activate the command, but don't know the function to open the Zoom Box How do I go about getting and activating this. Do I use the SendKeys function. Jasmine wrote: > On my form I have a Memo Field that I need to expand using the > > SHIFT/F2 Command. > > I don't want the user to remember to use the SHIFT/F2 > But would rather they Double click on the memo to activate the &...

Is a query on a word in a memo field possible ?
Hi, For subject matter covered in my book collection, I have a field which in table design view shows as type MEMO, into which in form view I copy/paste keywords from a combo list of all the keywords I have in use, to ensure I use the exact same spelling etc each time. I separate them in the large window with commas. There are hundreds of keywords to choose from so having a tick box type field for each one would be impractical, also I am forever adding them. I click in the box in form view and do a ctrl F and type the keyword, then visually can see which books have that keyword. If I want to ...

Combining multiple records into one memo field
Hello, What I want to do seems simple enough, but I can't seem to find a simple answer. go figure. I have a table that has records of different leinholders. I want to take the leinholder names based off of certian criteria and combine them into one memo field. example: Lienholder Doe Jane Doe John to Doe Jane, Doe John This has nothing to do with database structure. I need to utilize as much space on a report page as possible. I first though of using columns in the detail section of the report, but the leinholder names can get qiute lengthy and fields cannot gro...

Excel 2003 adds extra quotes to CSV upon resaving
I have a CSV that when viewed in notepad has the following 2 lines "R1","J","3","","N","4",":4","0" "R1","L","2","","N","4",":4","0" but no matter if i open in by double-clicking or importing the data into a blank worksheet, then resaving, when i open the CSV in notepad, it comes out looking like this, with extra quotes, rather than just the quoting following along with the original 2 lines. """R1"","...

Problem in permanent type add-in toolbar
Hi, I have been facing a issue with dealing with my add-in toolbar. I want to make my toolbar permanent so that use can hide and reposition it permanently(even after restarting Outlook). At the same time, I want to support my add-in toolbar for all opened Outlook explorer. I want to make sure that at any point of time there must be one and only one toolbar on any Outlook window. I have tried below methods but none worked: 1. Tried deleting toolbar on shutdown. This doesn't delete the toolbar and each restarting outlook adds new toolbar. Private Sub AddinInstance_OnBegi...

VC++ .NET 2002: How To Use the Class View's Properties window to add a message handler for the WN_KEYDOWN message
Hi all I used "The EX05c Example: Scrolling" of the book "Programming With Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Core Reference" (6th Edition) as my 3rd example of MFC exercises to catch up my VC++ .NET 2002 (VC++ 7.0) programming. I started my 'Eg05c' project in the MFC Application Wizard and followed the 1 thru 7 steps instructed in the book (pages 82-85) I believed I did the steps 1, 2 and 3 correctly: 1 - In MFC Application Wizard -Eg05c, I setthe CEg05cView to "CScrollView" 2 - I added the m_rectEllipse and m_nColor data members in Eg05cView.h by typing in "...

Excel Add-In for SQL Server Analysis Services Error -- Need Help
I have the add-in installed and it was working. However, lately I keep getting an error stating: Excel Add-in for Analysis Services has not been initialized I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck. Anyone help out here? Alan ...

MS Money Bank Accounts and Credit Cards Not Updating
Is anyone else having trouble getting their bank accounts and credit accounts to update? For the last TWO WEEKS! I have been waiting patiently to look at account transactions. When I update accounts, my account homepage shows that I have X transactions to read; but when I click to read the updates, they are not in my register. No number of iterations and refreshes has got the updates to show up. Money info central has had the same unhelpful message for the last week or so: "You may experience problems getting accounts to update in MSN Money or within Money 2005 or 2006.We are w...

Exchange system manager
I have upgraded to exchange 2003 and use a email redirector on a seperate server for mobile device users to receive email. This redirector server has an older version of the exchange system manager. I nned to upgrade this to match the mapi32 profile. I have tried to use the exchange cd and install the support tools but this will only let me install tools for exchange 5.5 How do I upgrade the system manager on a win 2k server to work with win 2k3 exchange/server? Thanks for your efforts!!! When you stick in the E2K3 cd, under the component selection, under System Tools, choose R...

cell data management
is it possible to take a cell with a full name, john bob jones for example and split into 3 cells easily without having to retype the information manually? Data - Text to columns, delimited, use space as a delimiter. -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "stumped in atl" wrote: > is it possible to take a cell with a full name, john bob jones for example > and split into 3 cells easily without having to retype the information > manually? Stumped - Check out the Text to Column (under the Data menu). ...

Textbox in Notes Pages PPT 2007
Does anyone know how to print notes pages with a large amount of notes, to big for the textbox. Even enlarging it in the model doesn't work. Office Button > Publish > Create Handouts in MS Word creattes only hoandouts with no notes. Create new slides, enter the extra notes en hide the slide...is that the only way to do? To me, it is not an elegant way. Can someone help me? AFAIK, creating the hidden slide I believe is the only way to get what you want. -- Michael Koerner MS MVP - PowerPoint "marjo" <marjo@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Notes have "modified" multiple times (not by me)
Version: 2008 Email Client: imap Hi there <br><br>I may be panicking but one of my notes in my Entourage notes has replicated many times since 14th February. I went into the notes section today (which I don't often do) and this particular note (which is bank card details!) has been accessed since 14th February regularly up to and including today - I deleted the note and at the time I deleted it, it replicated about 30 times with the current time stamp. I'm panicking that some form of bot might have been accessing it (luckily the card is pretty safely protected with ot...

How do I stop "Do you want to add this person to messenger" popups
Several times a week I'm getting popups, asking if I want to "add this person to messenger". This is getting very, very annoying. How do I turn this "feature" off? I know when someone I actually care about is going to add me to messenger, I can turn it on when that time comes. Several times a week? I get it many times a day, and it's driving me crazy! What you are supposed to do is go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy. Here, under Contact Lists you will find a check box saying "Alert me when other people add me to their contact list". Y...

add to Runas command
I tried adding some more functionality to the batch file below with no success. Is there a way that I can add to this batch file? For example, color 1f and loading some macros would be great too. Thanks. runas.exe /user:Administrator cmd.exe Below is an example batch file (incorporating the command you quoted ) I have working on my system to add some helpful stuff to a new "cmd" window.... *NB Make sure the batch-file is named ADMCMD.BAT and is in the system's "path" (i.e.; in a folder included in the PATH variable, usually C:\WINDOWS is one) and...

SQL Server Enterprise Manager
Anybody know how I would go about in loading this ?? It was installed on my PC by someone who no longer works for my company. My hard drive crashed and I had to rebuild everything but I can't find any doc's to re-install the SQL Server Enterprise Manager from M/S online help. You would need the SQL server Installation CD. Install client tools only on your PC. HS "Eddy_L" <Eddy_L@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E00D5ED1-B879-4F30-BBB5-C4073182E316@microsoft.com... > Anybody know how I would go about in loading this ?? It was installed on > my...

Deploying Report Manager with SSL leaves Help pages as http
Hi, I have an SQL 2005 Reporting Services box that is firewalled and only accessible via https. Reporting Services are therefore configured to require SSL connections (required for 3- All SOAP APIs). This is working perfectly. Unfortunately, the help pages are still advertised with an http link. This doesn't work due to the firewalls and produces an error message. There is a workaround - the users can manually edit the url in the address bar and then the help pages are accessed fine with https. In other words, IIS is correctly serving the https format, but the Reporting Se...

Excel and ADD INS
Using Automation, I'm trying to startup an Add-In to Excel called Crystal Ball. Does anyone know if there is an API or how I can go about doing this within Excel programically ? ...

Send to and Lotus Notes
I am using Excel 2002 under Windows 2000 and LOtus NOtes as the e-mail software. Once I changed the e-mail program (under internet options-programs tab) to Lotus Notes, the "send to" submenu under Excel and Word disappear, but it remain in Powerpoint. I have forced it to appear again (customization of bars and menus) but not all the capabilities are posible. First everytime I press "mail recipient for review" excel stops me to save it as a shared file, the it works. Is there any way it can work as if I had outlook in the e-mail program? ...

Sorting Notes
I use the Outlook Notes program quite a bit. But, there are two problems I have with it: 1. It sorts most recent to oldest -- is there any way to change the sort order to alphabetical? 2. I'd like the default "note" size to be a little larger? Is this possible? Thanks I can answer part of this one. To make the note a little larger - Tools, Options, Note Options, Size. Judy Freed <EHPorter> wrote in message news:414a4d0d$0$55835$a1866201@newsreader.visi.com... > I use the Outlook Notes program quite a bit. But, there are two problems I > have wit...

Multiple Instances of Manager Program
Greetings I have a situation where it might become necessary to have multiple people running the SO Manager program at the same time. Doing edits and changes primarily. Has anyone run up against any performance/stability issues under such circumstances. Does this cause any instability problems with the POS frontend also operating at the same time? The reason I mention this is that we did some experimentation with having an MS Access forms app try and edit some data in the Customer table and it would cause the frontend to crash if we were operating on the same record. We we...

Printing without certain text (i.e., answers, notes)
Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For example, I need to print a student version without answers and instructor's notes. Thanks, TM One way would be to use a style (call it Answers for example), when you want to print out the students copies change the color of the style Answers to white. That should do it. "TM" <t_mccollough@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e6czHS2YDHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For > example, I need to print a student version without answers an...

Workflow Manager cannot start
I'm trying to allow a new employee access to edit workflows. I've copied: Microsoft.Crm.dll Microsoft.Crm.Tools.WorkflowLibrary.dll Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll Microsoft.Crm.Tools.WorkflowManager.exe Microsoft.Crm.Tools.WorkflowMonitor.exe With these files, everything runs fine from my workstation. However, on his machine he gets this error: --------------------------- Microsoft CRM Workflow Manager --------------------------- Workflow Manager cannot start. This could be because the workflow configuration file is corrupted, or the Microsoft CRM Workflow Service cannot access...

how do I make foot notes
I need to add footnotes to a book I am writting. How do I do so in Publisher Thanks Mark I believe you need to do it manually by superscript 1, 2, etc and drop to the bottom of page, change font etc. While Publisher is very powerful in many ways, sometimes one thinks, "My Etch-a-Sketch" can do better. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Mark Magic" <Mark Magic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63738146-59BF-422A-863A-159E0184BAB5@microsoft.com... > I need to add footnotes to a book I am writting. > How do I do so in Publisher > Thanks > Mark Ma...