Add new company Crash

hi
I use GP 10,while adding new company through gp ultilies it reach to
creating company information then GP utiliites crash
what shall  i do
thank you in advance

It might be due to some corrupted records in your existing tries of other
companies, try to check tables in you Dynamics database and make sure that
only records related to your companies are exist.

Regards,
--
Mohammad R. Daoud
MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS

"New User" wrote:

> hi
> I use GP 10,while adding new company through gp ultilies it reach to
> creating company information then GP utiliites crash
> what shall  i do
> thank you in advance

Add new report to existing form
I have an existing form that was authored by someone else. I have created a report and want to add a new button to this form to pull up the new report. select button from your toolbar, draw a button on the form where you want. When the wizard pops up select report operations, then select preview report. And you're done. "mark@tristarconsultinggroup.com" wrote: > I have an existing form that was authored by someone else. I have > created a report and want to add a new button to this form to pull up > the new report. > > ...

Word 2007 Crashes when Saving Files
Word 2007 crashes when I try to save a file. The computer is running Vista and Office 2007. I can't save any files. I can copy the text and paste it into Wordpad then save. My other computer has Office 2007 but I use XP. I have not had this issue with it. I am having the same problem. It seems to happen on older word documents then saving via save as. It doesn't matter what format to save it as. (doc or docx). This is Word 2007 on Windows 7 I have run Word in Safe mode and still have the problem. I have run Microsoft Office Diagnostics and that did not reveal a...

Money 2007 crashes when opening
I am having similar problems as to an earlier thread - but I am not able to open up any money files. (Tried the sample, blank one, etc.) The moment I start Money I get 'Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close.'. Here's the error in the event log: Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Error Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Description: Faulting application msmoney.exe, version 16.0.0.614, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x00001010. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing all IE temp data, clearing temp f...

have a spreadsheet made but it wont let me add additional column
i have a worksheet already made up but when i try to add a column it says not able to due to data "mari-claire" <mari-claire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B91610D-E261-43F4-9D78-9D5D6EC8EA2D@microsoft.com... >i have a worksheet already made up but when i try to add a column it says >not > able to due to data If you have something in column IV (the 256th, or last, column) and you try to insert another column you will get a message: "To prevent possible loss of data, Microsoft Excel cannot shift nonblank cells off the worksheet." Is ...

Sub-companies
I have been asked to investigate whether it's possible for one account to be linked to more than one account as a sub-company. The standard screen only permits one link to be made, but just wonder if anyone knows of a straight-forward way to do this. Thanks You can use a new account-account relationships for it. Go to Settings/Relationship Roles and add a new role. Create a new relationship role and name it "Parent Account". In the table below select "Account role code for account". Save and close and now you can apply this new role to any existing account (cl...

Add fax # to GAL
We are doing some Sharepoint development, and are creating a page for employee information (Name, phone number, fax number, e-mail address). However we are at a loss on how to get the fax number information to come across. The procedure we use to import the information over is to use the Exchange GAL. However, the fax number field is not present here - if it were present then our import would be a success. Is there any way to get this field to show up in the GAL? Thanks. "JD" <jonesy_10@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote: >We are doing some Sharepoint development, and are creat...

How to add another bank that isn't listed?
Can I add another bank that isn't listed? Because I live in Puerto Rico and my bank, that is the most advanced bank in the island, isn't listed and I want to know if there is a method to add it. I use Money Deluxe 2003. In microsoft.public.money, Marbin wrote: >Can I add another bank that isn't listed? > >Because I live in Puerto Rico and my bank, that is the >most advanced bank in the island, isn't listed and I want >to know if there is a method to add it. I use Money >Deluxe 2003. Perhaps you could talk your bank into checking out http://support....

New messages not unopened
I have Outlook 2002. I just set up a user account on a new computer and the mail has rules sending it to the individual folders. When I download the mail it goes to the specified folders, but doesn't remain unopened, so I don't know when there is new mail. All my mail is being "opened" when downloading. How do I correct this? Thanks! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

How to add XmlElement with a namespace
Hi All! I have problem with creating xml document with a namespace: XmlDocument xmlDocument = new XmlDocument(); XmlElement rootElement = xmlDocument.CreateElement("foo"); xmlDocument.AppendChild(rootElement); XmlElement boo = xmlDocument.CreateElement("boo"); boo.InnerText = "boo"; rootElement.AppendChild(boo); XmlElement coo = xmlDocument.CreateElement("coo"); coo.InnerXml = "<doo>test</doo>"; rootElement.AppendChild(coo); I would like to have: coo.InnerXml = "<xsl:doo>test</xsl:doo>"; instead of coo.I...

Html Add-in #2
Hi ..Did anybody used the html addin or used the fire event(perform add item) if so then please provide an example as i really need it..thanks Faisal ...

Shared Workbook Crashes Excel 2000
Using a large shared spreadsheet on A Windows 2000 server we are running into a strange problem. Every so often the users cannot opten the spreadsheet and it crashes Excel giving illegal memory message. It can only be opened on one machine, the shared feature is taken off before other users can open it. The odd thing is that it shows spurious users on the list of users who have the spreadsheet open. Any ideas? ...

New Mail Message Causes Screen to Freeze
Hi I have Outlook 2003 Within Microsoft Office 2003 Standard. The Mail message editor in use is Microsoft Word (ie Use Microsoft Word as Message Editor is checked) When I create a new mail message, the message window opens, then it appears to freeze for around 20-30 seconds. During this time anything that is input does not appear, and the cursor is not flashing in any region. When its "Freeze" ends the text that has been entered in the mean time then appears. Anyone have any idea why this is happening and how it can be rectified. I tried "Detect and Repair" but th...

CRM 1.2 hangs with Windows XP SP2 RC1, which new security reg key to change?
Hi all, Ive installed crm1.2 to eval and the xpsp2rc1 test pc cannot get past the first page, the window hangs. Other machines are fine, so Im guessing its one of the new com, rpc or other security "fixes" in xpsp2 thats bust it. Does anyone know which one its likely to be, so I can disable the right one? Thanks Rich Hi: Is this in the browser client or SFO client? If it's the browser SP2 includes a pop-up blocker and such blockers break the CRM functionality...you can disable the new IE pop-up blocker (it's on by default) by opening IE and clicking Tools->Pop-Up...

New Affiliate program 80% Commission
C A L L I N G... All Webmasters, Affiliates & Internet Entrepreneurs WOULD YOU LIKE TO Generate HUGE monthly commission cheques? ====== The MobileForLife.com 2 tier affiliate program is GUARANTEED to generate you HUGE monthly commission cheques! This exciting opportunity has just been launched, and we are now actively enrolling new affiliate partners who are serious about their online success. GO TO http://www.MobileForLife.com For More Information ====== Why are webmasters and affiliat...

New to Money, need info about monthly statement, balance info, ect
I have used QBooks and Quicken for years, but have never used any automatic or downloaded information until now. Due to a hard drive crash I figured I would try something new for my personal financial stuff. (nothing ventured, nothing gained) Money Deluxe 2006 sucessfully downloaded almost all my accounts and their balances. My questions are: My adjusted balance is way off my actual bank balance. I know about the cleared check stuff, but is additional information downloaded during the monthly statement cycle? Or do I need to back up and enter the last few weeks of deposits and wit...

Outlook Express "losing" new emails
I hope someone can help, I have a problem with OU V5.5. I just upgraded to OE 6 to fix the problem, but it persists. 1) All my existing "Inbox" messages now show as unopened and unread. New messages are received fine and once opened and read the entries go from bold to normal text and the mail icon changes appropriately. The problem is that if I exit OE then reopen OE, these new messages are missing from inbox. The old messages are still present, unless I open them and exit OE. At first I thought the messages had been lost but I have performed searches for the missing mails - an...

New/old problem with Powerpoint in Update 2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When MS Office 2008 first came out, Powerpoint was unable to open files created by Powerpoint 2004. This was fixed in Update 1. Update 2 brings the problem back. I cannot open presentations that I created just a few days ago in Powerpoint. This is a MAJOR problem for me. I'm developing several courses and need access to those materials. The first time this occurred I was able to open the presentations using Keynote. Unfortunately I have to send these courses to the university for more processing so that's not ...

Add extra mailboxes to users outlook.
Hi We have Exch2003 - and use OutLook 2003/2007. I try to add mailboxes and public folders to some users OutLook and we do this manually - these are support, spam and others. How do we this in a smarter way - gpo, script - any ideas? Tor-Magne Create a security group with the users you want. Then add that security group to the mailbox/public rights. Then you just have to manage the security group from now on. "Tor-Magne" <tttms@online.no> wrote in message news:OZP7kx3$HHA.748@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi > > We have Exch2003 - and use OutLook 2003/2007. &g...

Office 2004 Crashes
I had no problem installing Office 2004 (Student-Teacher Edition) in my Mac, but then only the application Entourage works. The applications Word, PowerPoint and Excel always crash after the corresponding splash screen. Anyone knows what's going on? Thank in advance. Dave In article 267c601c4614d$9dc49a20$a301280a@phx.gbl, dave at davidest@jazzfree.com wrote on 7/3/04 15:32: > I had no problem installing Office 2004 (Student-Teacher > Edition) in my Mac, but then only the application Entourage > works. The applications Word, PowerPoint and Excel always > crash after the co...

Client on Terminal Server
Hi, We have a client that has a Win2k terminal server for 2 user'd of GP7. We would like to add the domain controller role to this server as a backup. Any issues with breaking the client? TIA Domain controllers generate a ton of server and network traffic. You may see performance degredation as the DC processes will run at a higher priority. Further, running terminal services on a domain controller creates a security issue as domain controllers require the "Log on Locally" GPO to be enabled. See KB article 247989 for more info. VinceV "Adr" wrote: >...

MS Outlook Add-in/software
Hi. Anyone know a Add-in/software tool which "read through" all emails and catch sender emails, names & telephone numbers? (It should be reading the email signature and the purpose is to store these data in Excel, csv or Access). ...

Office 2000 Using Wrong Address Book
My Office 2000 installation seems to have started using the Outlook Express address book instead of Contacts. This happens for one user only. It still works normally for other users. Symptoms are: 1. Word crashes when I click on Address Book in Letter Wizard. Event Properties shows 'Faulting application winword.exe, version 9.0.0.8216, faulting module schdmapi.dll, version 9.1.2318.0, fault address 0x00016abb.' 2. Outlook 2000/Tools/Address Book now shows the same as Outlook Express/Tools/Address Book. ('Address Book version 6.00.2900.2180'). Previously it gave a...

reinstali on new PC
My curetn PC is old and slow so I got a fast new one. My questions is how to reinstall 8.00g44 in the new one? I have an installation template from our original load several years ago but I have done several updates and patches since then. Can I just use the old template and then copy my current greatplains directory into the new pc? I am going from W2K to XP Pro OS. in both ways u can install either from template or from the installation CD. if you are installing from CD, complete the installtion , install ur additional products and then install the SP3 (g44). if you are installing...

Making a new form
I want to build an amortization sheet that I can use to show customers the difference of investing $1,000 per year for 7 years at a young age verus investing $1,000 per year in your mid 20's for 27 years. I can make a sheet that shows the proper results as I know and understand the math, but it is just to columns and a fixed cell with a percentage of return. So I am looking for two different things, 1st I need to be able to put the beginning age of investing, then a stop age of investing. (eg. 18 - 25), investmest amount per year, and an estimated percentage of return - Then t...

Help Needed with SMTP Settings on Exchange and ISA 2004 SMTP Add-in
Hi all, I would really like to get as much help as possible on the SMTP (spam; attacks as dictionary harvesting, NDRs etc..) I am seeing entries under Default SMTP Virtual Server / Current Sessions that stick to more than 20 minutes... to avoid that, I set tarpit to 180 (3 mins on the response given by the server on 5.xxx requests... for the most part it works really good BUT I still would like to get all the PROs opinion on this issue. BTY, this environment is SBS 2003 R2, ISA Installed and Message Screening installed and using the SMTP Add-in. Thanks, Dan Tarp...