Add fields of Scroll window in VBA ?

Hi,
      I am able to add other fields in form but I am unable to add fields of
scrolling window in VBA.
Thanks in advance
--
Aditya
0

While I'm happy you have things solved, I don't believe what you have below
is the correct solution.  You should be able to add any fields of any
scrolling window to your project.  I'm darn sure that is the case because
I've used VBA to pull values from lookup windows before and those are of
course browse only.

My only note for scrolling windows is you have to make sure the window is
"filled" before you try to add it to vba.  In this case, it doesn't mean
that there is records actually in the window (but of course that's a clue
the "fill window" statement has occured!) but that the fill window statement
in dexterity was used.

patrick
mbs dev support

"Aditya" <Aditya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ya i got it, it is possible only for Editable grids and Adds-allowed grids
> ,all the while i am trying for browse only grids.
>

> --
> Aditya
>

> "Aditya" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>       I am able to add other fields in form but I am unable to add fields
>> of
>> scrolling window in VBA.
>> Thanks in advance
>> --
>> Aditya

0
prot1 (1345)
1/19/2007 3:01:39 AM
Ya, now i clear with adding fields of scrolling window to VBA

Thanks a lot
--
Aditya

"Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:

> While I'm happy you have things solved, I don't believe what you have below
> is the correct solution.  You should be able to add any fields of any
> scrolling window to your project.  I'm darn sure that is the case because
> I've used VBA to pull values from lookup windows before and those are of
> course browse only.
>
> My only note for scrolling windows is you have to make sure the window is
> "filled" before you try to add it to vba.  In this case, it doesn't mean
> that there is records actually in the window (but of course that's a clue
> the "fill window" statement has occured!) but that the fill window statement
> in dexterity was used.
>
> patrick
> mbs dev support

> "Aditya" <Aditya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Ya i got it, it is possible only for Editable grids and Adds-allowed grids
> > ,all the while i am trying for browse only grids.
> >

> > --
> > Aditya
> >

> > "Aditya" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>       I am able to add other fields in form but I am unable to add fields
> >> of
> >> scrolling window in VBA.
> >> Thanks in advance
> >> --
> >> Aditya

0
Aditya (20)

Window Redirection?

VBA training suggestions?
I'm looking for tips on software out there on learning VBA for Excel. I know how to create macros and have a good idea of what a script might look like for the macro I created. I just want to learn how to write them on my own for my personal use. Any suggestions? Thank you kindly for your input! I do not know of any software for learning VBA, but you can't go wrong looking at all the Excel VBA web sites as well as purchasing a copy of John Walkenbach's "Excel 2003 Power Programming with VBA" http://j-walk.com/ss/. Recording macros and then editing them is a pow...

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Getting the BCC field by default.

compact database in VBA access 2007

Need to add to current formula

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Help with simple(?) VBA function

IM Add New Batch
GP 10 on 2003 Terminal Server. How do you create a Payables Batch in the IM in preparation for importing to the Payables Transaction destination? Alternatively, how must GP be set up to ensure that the “Add New Batch” rule works correctly? With the Add New Batch rule set the IM crashes (see my post Integration Manager 10 Crashes). Additionally the characteristics of the Add New Batch rule do not match the required information which I understand to be Origin and Checkbook ID. I figured there might be some default settings for Origin and Checkbook ID in the setup somewhere but was not a...