Add automatic Customers Number in Great Plains Dynamics

Hello, I believe that it is due to have like an option to be able to generate
consecutive of clients in the window customers maintenance.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=02b5f27b-911b-4342-903d-ce7db2f419a5&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Distribute an add-in using a URL
Hi! I'm trying to get an .xla file to load up in the Add-ins from a URL. I receive the following message when I try to add the URL link.."You cannot use an Internet address here. Enter a path that points to a location on your computer or on the network." ...

Number of active sheets
I have Office 2003 installed to Windows 2003 terminal servers but I have a problem with on of our users and excel. The issue is that when the user is trying to have multiple spreadsheets opened he keeps getting the message "This operations has been cancelled due to system restrictions- Contact your system Administrator" I can find no setting in excel to enforce a limit on the number of speadsheets a user can have open. Thanks in advance fo any advise Michael Not an expert in these matters, but; Is it possible that the user is trying to initiate another session of Excel vs....

Publisher
Have set up a small report 10 pages in total but when printing page 9 I get additional blank pages printing and then my page 10 how do I stop this from happening? Open the Design Checker, see if it tells you anything. Is the page visible in print preview? What version Publisher? Is the publication setup as a booklet? Publisher works in groups of 4 when printing a booklet. With a ten page booklet setup, Publisher will print a blank page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "charliegirl" <charliegirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F995943A-B6A5-4B6B-...

Customer Address Help
Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew of a way to run a customer report that invluced the customers address, city, state, and zip in it. I am not very familiar with crystal reports, so if there is another way that would be awesome. Thanks, -Bill H On CustomerSource there is a section called the "Report Library"- I think it's under downloads. In the RMS Report Library MS has provided several new or modified reports, including one with customer address. On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 08:40:10 -0700, Bill H <bill@platinumpools.com> wrote: > Hi, I was wondering if anybody k...

Add Text Field Columns
PFDB: IIf(Nz([PFDirect])+Nz([PFBulk])=0,"",Nz([PFBulk])+Nz([PFDirect])) I have two fields both of which are text. When I try to add them as above, I get a concatenated result, not the sum. How does one add them? -- On Fri, 18 May 2007 17:38:49 -0600, bw wrote: > PFDB: IIf(Nz([PFDirect])+Nz([PFBulk])=0,"",Nz([PFBulk])+Nz([PFDirect])) > > I have two fields both of which are text. When I try to add them as above, I get a > concatenated result, not the sum. How does one add them? How does one add "This is text." + "this is also text&qu...

Inserting specific number of records
I have a Data Entry form in which the user have to insert a specific numbrer of record, depending on the type of product he choose. Ej: The product "A" have to have 3 data, so it will need to insert 3 record on the table only, no more. I have created a simple code in VB that I supose to have to restrcit the number of record records, depending on a Textbox value **************************************** CODE **************************************** Private Sub LECTURA_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) On Error GoTo Err_Lectura Dim Respuesta If Form.CurrentRecord <= Forms...

Operations with the same number
Hi, I am working with MS Money here in Brazil. Some banks here have the same operation numbers for different transactions in their statements. For exemple, every Friday I have to pay a bank tax and all these transactions are in the statement with the same number. So when I download them to MS Money, it discards all the transaction but the first because it finds there is already a transaction with that number. Is it possible to configure MS Money not to discard these transactions? What else I could do? Thanks, Rafael. In microsoft.public.money, Rafael wrote: >Hi, I am working with MS...

automatically sizing text with graphs
hi, is there a way to make the text in my charts size proprotionally with the graphs when i move them to another location (eg: a different sheet or chart)....I seem to have a problem with the way the graphs shrink but the text retaining their original size after i move them. -- Shoque ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Shoque's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36320 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=566948 Right-click on the axis labels and choose Format Axis. Go to the Fon...

customizing the task list print options
I'd like to print my "tasks" list but with the complete Note field included. How does one accomplish that? I'm surprised it isn't a standard form provided in Outlook. -- ------------ Michael Bierman ...

autocorrect numbers?
How do I stop excel from rounding up my numbers? I already turned everything off in the autocorrect options thing???? What is the format of the cells in question? Is it "number" with a specified number of decimal places? If so, change it to "general". On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:15:03 -0700, "WEFIS" <WEFIS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I stop excel from rounding up my numbers? I already turned everything >off in the autocorrect options thing???? ...

How to find number and description of Installed JREs?
Hi All! Can anyone help me out to find number and description of installed JREs in the windows system. I do know that i can be done by using registry value but how i don't know? Thanks in anticipation. Regards, Zia ...

Bug in excel fundamantal add-function
Hi Where can I report a bug in excel? OK I try this group. Try this A1 = -621,2 A2 = 2 A3 = 1 A4 = -540,2 A5 = 175 A6 = 986,4 A7 = SUM(A1:A6) A7 must be 3 - but try to have 13 decimals...!!! is this a BUG? I think so Using Danish XP and danish 2002 SP3 No, it's not a bug. It's a "feature" of XL using IEEE double precision floating point math. Most numbers can't be exactly represented in a finite number of binary digits, just as 1/3 can't be exactly represented by a finite number of decimal digits. You can use ROUND() to round to zero if it's necessary. ...

Migration: Migrated custom fields can't sync with plan
We migrated a set of enterprise global fields from 2003 to 2007. However, some of the post migration changes to these fields can't be reflected into project professional for all plans. Example, we have a project outline code in 2003 called Portfolio, which is a hierarchical set of values. In 2003, we allowed selection of non-leave node and didn't allow multi-selection. After migration, we changed the settings of the field to allow only leave node and multi-selection. However, these changes are neither picked up by migrated project plans nor newly created project plan....

How do you change to currency in a table and add columns?
I'm trying to learn to use the new Word and can't figure out in my ribbons how to change numbers to a currency format, as well as viewing the table content to be able to quick sum columns. Help?! Use Excel which is designed for that work. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Duprey72" <Duprey72@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADB852A4-D4AF-44FF-8F89-AC4B110D080C@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to learn to use the new Word and can't figure out in my ribbons > how to change numbers to a currency format, as well as viewing the tabl...

Automatic justification of a new message
Greetings, I was wondering if there was a way to have a new mail message automatically be set up for "Justify" instead of "Left" for paragraph formatting. I'm using Outlook 2003 Thanks in advance ...

how do I create a spread sheet to automatically calculate when I
On a new spread sheet I am entering numbers and I would like them to be multiplied and changed automatically. The formula is x*3 then less 40%. Can anyone help me. One way: If you are entering your numbers in column A, say, then in column B enter: B1: =(A1*3)*(1-40%) or, better, B1: =A1*3*60% copy B1 down as far as necessary. In article <678FA28E-14A7-40E5-B0DF-54D574F9F7E3@microsoft.com>, wbinfo <wbinfo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > On a new spread sheet I am entering numbers and I would like them to be > multiplied and changed automatically. The f...

limit on number of characters?
I am using Excel 2003, SP2. I just exported the results of an Access query to Excel and found that the data in one of the fields is being truncated after 255 characters. I can type more than 255 characters in a cell. Does anyone know how I can export more than 255 characters into Excel? Thank you, Judy Ward I don't speak the Access, but Debra Dalgleish once posted this: Or, transfer the data with code. Use the TransferSpreadsheet method to send the data, and specify one of the later Excel versions: '====================== Sub SendTableToExcel() DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet a...

portrait page number on a landscape page-HELP...
Hello I am typing my thesis. I have a few Excel pages that I have set up as landscape. University formatting requires the page numbers to be consistently placed in the printed hardcopy. Therefore, I need to move the page numbers on those landscape pages to match those on portrait layout pages. Is this possible in Excel 2000? Thanks and appreciate any help you can offer If you're using Word, check out http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm In article <04cd01c3add8$5b6b3680$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "sunita_reddy@netzer.com" <anonymous@disc...

Money 2005 Account number displays as xxxxx
I have just upgraded from Money 2004 STD (Australia). All my account numbers in the 'accounts list' dialog box display mainly as 'xxxxx. My account numbers are alphnumeric. They are correct when I open the individual accounts. Does anyone have a work around or know of a fix for this bug? Rgds - Pete This is nothing more than stupid knee jerk pseudo-security. R-click and go to the account settings and it will look correct. "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b3e01c4ac1c$02961af0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have just upgraded ...

different number format
Hi, this is probably an easy question but I am at a loss been an excel newbie. I have XP with my local regional settings, where the number format is 1.000,29 (onethousand and 29/100) on a specific excel sheet I need to revert these settings, in order to paste a large amount of data 1000.29 (onethousand and 29/100) anybody can suggest how to do this? TIA Hi Daniele, I think you shouldn't change your setting, paste the data and then use the code below to fix the numbers: Sub TextToNumberOnActiveColumn() Dim r As Integer Dim c As Range r = ActiveCell.EntireColumn.Range(&qu...

how do I add music to my web page
I'm a new publisher user and want to add music to my web page to create some atmosphere , cant figure out how to do this , can anyone help??? Go to Format > Background > Background Sound. But...think three times before you do this. Many to most people are alienated by background music, and you will alienate those viewers, and drive them away from your site. In the future, please post your web related questions to the web group: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign and we will try to help you there. Thanks. DavidF "foamdancer" <foamdancer@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Error after installing Great Plains 8.0
I have just installed Great Plains 8.0 on a new Windows 2003 server, with SQL 2000. I installed the test company and created two new companies. I have not yet imported or added any data to the system. When I go to Check Links/Financial and select the Transaction Work Logical Table I get the following error. A get/change operation on table 'GL_TRX_HDR_WORK' failed accessing SQL data. If I click on more info button it says number of results columns doesn't match table definition. Does anyone have any suggestions? I want to make sure that the system is stable and working...

Formula for checking numbers
If I have a string of 5 numbers in cells a1..a5, I am looking to create a formula whereby I can put 5 random numbers in cells b1..b5 and the formula in B6 will calculate and tell me how many numbers in row B match from the numbers in row A. Can anyone help? Thanks Jeff Donahue =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A5=B1:B5)) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >If I have a string of 5 numbers in cells a1..a5, I am >looking to create a formula whereby I can put 5 random >numbers in cells b1..b5 and the formula in B6 will >calculate and tell me how many numbers in row B mat...

How to get all HTML elements include the javascript dynamic created???
How to get all HTML elements include the javascript dynamic created??? I want to write a program same to walkall.(a MSDN sample, it can retrieve all elements in HTML). It's easy to implement on static HTML pages. we can use IHTMLDocument2::get_all interface of MSHTML. but in dynamic HTML pages, (eg. the javascript dynamic create a HTML node). the IHTMLDocument2::get_all doesn't get the dynamic created elements. thru MSDN, I only find the interface called IHTMLScriptElement, but seems lack use. how to solve it? thank you very much! MSN:madmanahong@hotmail.com ...

Page Numbers 01-22-10
Dear Experts, in the left bottom of Microsoft word we can see page numbers. i have a document more than 50 pages. for page 1 - 4, contain cover and index and chapter 1 will begin in page 5. what i want to do, when i want to insert page number, the chapter 1 will begin from page 1. how can i archive that? hope you understand i mean.. many thanks for ur help. reza See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/PageNumbering.htm. The bottom line is that you insert a section break between pages 4 and 5 and restart numbering at 1 in section 2. See also http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/F...