Action message needed on certain GL accts used in Payables trx's

We would like to have a pop-up action message within the payables module that
is tied to certain GL accounts, i.e. if Acct # 123-456-78 is used, a box
comes up and says "Send soft copy of this vendor invoice to the CFO" (or
other important message).

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5437e3cb-a46e-42c2-b5ef-bdf2e8e68bac&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

I think you better consider a customization for this need. VBA should work
fine, I think.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Gloria G.-Transfreight" wrote:

> We would like to have a pop-up action message within the payables module that
> is tied to certain GL accounts, i.e. if Acct # 123-456-78 is used, a box
> comes up and says "Send soft copy of this vendor invoice to the CFO" (or
> other important message).
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5437e3cb-a46e-42c2-b5ef-bdf2e8e68bac&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
callen (2505)

recieved error message 0x8DE00006
I cannot get Outlook to send a mass mailer out to business emails. Is ther a max amount that I can send too? I just keep getting this error message and then I go to look it up and there is not solution. Please help!? I have about 375 emails addresses in a distribution list. I just can't seem to send it out. This is most probably an issue with your ISP. They put a quota on how many emails you can send out at a single time. It is a control put in place to restrict Spam. Call your ISP for info -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests fo...

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

Adding an item to a popup menu in outlook's inbox using VBA
Hello all, On rightclicking on the mailitems in the outlook's inbox we can see a popup menu.i want to add a menu item to that popup menu using outlook VBA. Please do help me in this regard. Thanking you regards, Revathy.v ...

Help needed urgently
Hi, Im trying to check that one row of data satifies a criteria, then if it does it counts an entry in another column adjescent to it. Example: - Column A - Column B Blay - Y Blay - N Blay - Y Chop - N Chop - N High - Y What i would be asking (of a much bigger table) is If Column A = Blaydon and then column B (same row) = Y, then count. In this example I would want 2 returned as the answer. Is this possible? Thanks -- Andy Try one of these... Use cells to hold the criteria: D2 = Blaydon E2 = Y If you're using Excel 2007 or later: =COUNTIFS(A2:A7,...

Trouble enabling Message tracking
when i go to enable message tracking on my 2k3 exchange server it comes up with the following error: Access Denied. Facitity: LDAP Provider ID no: 80070005 Microsoft exchange management. Now i have full rights over the domain - Full exchange right. I've also permissioned the share and NTFS of \\server\exchange.log correctly and this share points to c:\program files\Exchsrvr\server.log. Could someone please help me? many thanks Will Gerrish Are you trying to do this from the actual Exchange server or somewhere else? Nue "will gerrish" <willgerrish@discussions.microso...

VLookup in VBA giving error message

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

Vacation Message
Is there a way to send an automated response letting people know you are away from the office? If corporate e-mail servers are Microsoft Exchange, you should have an option under the Tools menu called Out of Office Assistant. "Brien" <bnicolau@falcon.tamucc.edu> wrote in message news:0db401c34d2c$307e9e10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to send an automated response letting > people know you are away from the office? ...

Not using zeros in graphing.
I have a running workbook that has tons of information. I have added a sum page in order to have all the data summed up in one simple place. I have formulas that read back into the workbook to link to a cell. Depending on what moth it is, that cell could be empty as it is a yearly wookbook. For example, if this is August, then there is information in the workbook up to August, but none after. With that said, the sum page has the #DIV/0! in the cell which essentially equals zero. I also have graphs that I have linked to this sum page. My problem is in order to keep the graphs up to...

using vba so search multiple Sheets

DPM and VMM on same server using side-by-side SQL installation
Windows 2008 Std R2 Server, 64bit VMM 2007 is currently installed (with the built-in default database) SQL 2005 Express Edition, SP3, 32bit. I was advised by Microsoft that both VMM and DPM could be installed on the same server (small DR environment) The VMs are hosted on a Windows 2008 Enterprise Server w/ VS2005R2 - because the hardware didn't support HyperV. VMM works great to manage the Windows 2008 VS2005R2 Host running Win2K3 server instances ... after lots of trial and error. Now, I need to install DPM 2007 onto the same server... DPM wants to install the 64bit vers...

Exclude Certain Recipients from Read Receipt
Windows XP Office XP I have a read receipt requested automatically to every email message I send on my business email. I have several contacts from whom I do not want to request a read receipt. Is there a VBA code or something that will request a read receipt to every email message except those addresses which I specify. You can use rules to request receipts and exceptions to the rule for those that don't need them. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other S...

Problem with message routing between EXCH2K and EX2K3
We are running a ver simply Exchange topology, with an Exchange 2000 single server (ServerA) acting as "dumb" Information Store. Incoming and outbound SMTP email is relayed through a Linux based SMTP host relay on the same subnet, which handles all domain lookups for mail routing. ServerA is configured to use to the Linux SMTP server as it's smart host. The domain is a native Windows 2003 AD topology. My problem is the following: I have recently added a new Exchange 2003 Server (ServerB) into our Exchange site topology. If I create a user (UserA) on ServerA and then do a...