ACH Solution

Hi everyone:

We need to transmit ACH payments electronically to our bank. We have a file
that shows us the specifications required. Can anyone recommend a good
software application that works with generating the file?

Thank you in advance for any information.
Jason
0
Jason4159 (666)

On Nov 6, 11:08 am, jason <ja...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> We need to transmit ACH payments electronically to our bank. We have a file
> that shows us the specifications required. Can anyone recommend a good
> software application that works with generating the file?
>
> Thank you in advance for any information.
> Jason

Hi Jason-

Willoware Inc (www.willoware.com) can probably help you generate the
file. They do a lot of work with integrating GP with other products.
The idea is the same.

Troy
Schulte Industries Ltd

0
dexman77 (16)
11/6/2007 6:09:31 PM
EFT for payables

"jason" <jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone:
>
> We need to transmit ACH payments electronically to our bank. We have a
> file
> that shows us the specifications required. Can anyone recommend a good
> software application that works with generating the file?
>
> Thank you in advance for any information.
> Jason

0
HSalim (1270)
11/6/2007 7:31:06 PM
Helo Jason,

If you are ineterested in custom solution, please drop a email to discuss
further.

Thanks,
manick
manick.m@hotmail.com

"jason" wrote:

> Hi everyone:
>
> We need to transmit ACH payments electronically to our bank. We have a file
> that shows us the specifications required. Can anyone recommend a good
> software application that works with generating the file?
>
> Thank you in advance for any information.
> Jason
0
manick (194)
11/7/2007 7:30:00 AM
------=_NextPart_0001_556DC282

Hi Jason,

Thank you for contacting Newsgroups!

I understand that you have a need to transmit ACH payments electronically
to your bank. You have a file that shows the specifications required and
are wondering if anyone can recommend a good software application that
works with generating the file.

After further research and testing, I have confirmed that the EFT for
Payables module is available as an add on for Dynamics GP and can be used
to generate and submit ACH payments electronically to your bank. I
currently have this functionality installed on my own machine and find it
easy to use.

I am not familiar with the other 3rd Party Products suggested in the other
postings, but they may all work as well.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Tom Henderson

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

Please note that the newsgroups are staffed weekdays with a goal to provide
ONE BUSINESS DAY RESPONSE to all posts.

If this response time does not meet your needs,

please contact CSS for more immediate assistance:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607

PLEASE NOTE:

The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD will be updated on

August 20, 2007.  Please complete a re-registration process by

entering the secure code mmpng2007 when prompted. Once you

have entered the secure code mmpng2007, you will be able to update

your profile and access the partner newsgroups.

--------------------
From: =?Utf-8?B?amFzb24=?= <jason@discussions.microsoft.com>
Subject: ACH Solution
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:08:01 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.greatplains

Hi everyone:

We need to transmit ACH payments electronically to our bank. We have a file
that shows us the specifications required. Can anyone recommend a good
software application that works with generating the file?

Thank you in advance for any information.
Jason

------=_NextPart_0001_556DC282

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Jason,
\par
\par Thank you for contacting Newsgroups!
\par
\par I understand that you have a need to transmit ACH payments electronically to your bank. You have a file that shows the specifications required and are wondering if anyone can recommend a good software application that works with generating the file.
\par
\par After further research and testing, I have confirmed that the EFT for Payables module is available as an add on for Dynamics GP and can be used to generate and submit ACH payments electronically to your bank. I currently have this functionality installed on my own machine and find it easy to use.
\par
\par I am not familiar with the other 3rd Party Products suggested in the other postings, but they may all work as well.
\par
\par I hope this information helps.
\par
\par Thanks again and have a great day!
\par
\par Tom Henderson
\par
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par
\par Please note that the newsgroups are staffed weekdays with a goal to provide ONE BUSINESS DAY RESPONSE to all posts.
\par
\par If this response time does not meet your needs,
\par
\par please contact CSS for more immediate assistance:
\par
\par http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607
\par
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:
\par
\par The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD will be updated on
\par
\par August 20, 2007.  Please complete a re-registration process by
\par
\par entering the secure code mmpng2007 when prompted. Once you
\par
\par have entered the secure code mmpng2007, you will be able to update
\par
\par your profile and access the partner newsgroups.
\par
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par Thread-Topic: ACH Solution
\par thread-index: Acggl5ZbVIMOgTMtR9qCCLG/UqQA8g==
\par X-WBNR-Posting-Host: 207.46.19.168
\par From: =?Utf-8?B?amFzb24=?= <jason@discussions.microsoft.com>
\par Subject: ACH Solution
\par Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:08:01 -0800
\par Lines: 8
\par Message-ID: <288AD87E-0B87-4F55-B606-4C67025997DE@microsoft.com>
\par MIME-Version: 1.0
\par Content-Type: text/plain;
\par \tab charset="Utf-8"
\par Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
\par X-Newsreader: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000
\par Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
\par Importance: normal
\par Priority: normal
\par X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.2992
\par Newsgroups: microsoft.public.greatplains
\par Path: TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl
\par Xref: TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl microsoft.public.greatplains:16902
\par NNTP-Posting-Host: tk2msftsbfm01.phx.gbl 10.40.244.148
\par X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.greatplains
\par
\par Hi everyone:
\par
\par We need to transmit ACH payments electronically to our bank. We have a file
\par that shows us the specifications required. Can anyone recommend a good
\par software application that works with generating the file?
\par
\par Thank you in advance for any information.
\par Jason
\par \pard
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_556DC282--

0
tomh1 (3)
11/7/2007 6:45:50 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_7D1C6AF6

Hello Jason,

Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this
topic.
Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.

Have a great week!

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

Daniel Simmons

PLEASE NOTE:
The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD will be updated on
August 20, 2007.  Please complete a re-registration process by
entering the secure code mmpng2007 when prompted. Once you
have entered the secure code mmpng2007, you will be able to update
your profile and access the partner newsgroups.
------=_NextPart_0001_7D1C6AF6

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello Jason,
\par
\par Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this topic.
\par Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par Daniel Simmons
\par
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:
\par The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD will be updated on
\par August 20, 2007.  Please complete a re-registration process by
\par entering the secure code mmpng2007 when prompted. Once you
\par have entered the secure code mmpng2007, you will be able to update
\par your profile and access the partner newsgroups.
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_7D1C6AF6--

0
a-dasimm (68)
11/12/2007 3:42:23 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_881A884B

Hi there

Anything else we can do for you here on this query?

Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!

Have a great week!

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

Daniel Simmons

PLEASE NOTE:
The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD will be updated on
August 20, 2007.  Please complete a re-registration process by
entering the secure code mmpng2007 when prompted. Once you
have entered the secure code mmpng2007, you will be able to update
your profile and access the partner newsgroups.
------=_NextPart_0001_881A884B

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi there
\par
\par Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
\par
\par Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par Daniel Simmons
\par
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:
\par The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD will be updated on
\par August 20, 2007.  Please complete a re-registration process by
\par entering the secure code mmpng2007 when prompted. Once you
\par have entered the secure code mmpng2007, you will be able to update
\par your profile and access the partner newsgroups.
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_881A884B--

0
a-dasimm (68)

Problem with Hosted Outlook solution
Hi Everyone, Using hosted Exchange, our clients are having problems with shared calendars. When opening shared calendars (RPC over HTTP) they are taking forever to open. What I'm wondering is, is there a way of caching the calendar data or making it faster? There were a lot of entries, but I archived it so there were only 6 months of entries in the calendar. This worked for awhile, but now I have the same problem again. There has to be a solution since Microsoft seem to be pushing in this direction. If anyone can help, that'd be great. Thanks, What has your Provider said?...

FAT(32) media sometimes accessible, sometimes not -- strange solution found
I wrote earlier of a problem on one machine with XP Home SP3. It would not read floppies of FAT32-formatted thumb drives that were readable on other machines. I could format a floppy on this machine, but DIR claimed that it did not have a recognizable file system. RMB -> Properties showed the file system as RAW. Now I find that this happens only if the machine is booted with no FAT32-formatted media attached. If I boot up with a FAT32-formatted external drive or thumb drive in place, it can read them and will continue to be able to read FAT(32) media even when the one(s) pr...

Time-Card Solutions for GP Manufacturing
I've seen Time Matrix for Dynamics GP. Are there any other competing solutions that Customers or Partners are using/implementing? -- Tim Foster Maximum Data (An Accellos Company now) has a scanner system that is very good. I have it in use at several sites. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Tim Foster" wrote: > I've seen Time Matrix for Dynamics GP. > > Are there any other competing solutions t...

SPI Solution Selling Template for CRM 4.0
Is there a similar SP Solution Selling Template for CRM 4.0 that was available for CRM 3.0? I need to set up a new sales process in CRM 4.0 and be able to display sates stages and tasks as well as users to skip stages and task in the sales process. Appreciate any help. ...

IE opens with "about:blank" url when I run my solution
Ever since I installed IE8 it opens with "about:blank" url when I run my solution. I close that instance and another instance opens that runs OK. I figured when that first happened that MS would soon fix it but to my knowledge they haven't. Is that correct or am I missing something or doing something wrong? Thank ...

RE: server based archive solution #2
i was looking for a good server based email archive solutions...we currently have inidividual users using Outlook archive but i wanted to move the "responsibility" of archiving to the server-level ; the MSFT exchange sites lists some vendors (http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/partners/archivingandcompliance.asp) but i was wondering what other people had used and what they liked/disliked about the product they chose (or evaluated) ; thanks for any help!! Aloaha is quite good in archiving. If you buy their product they nearly implement you all feature requests. "Sunish Abraham...

Cluster or Mirror Solution for Member Server
Hi all, I have a client whose needs are: SBS 2003 R2 , 2 NICs, ISA Installed Create a solution through cluster or mirror of a member server where he runs "critical" LOB. If the server 1 goes down, server 2 comes right on. Can anyone share some ideas on this? Thanks, Dan This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0072_01CB2F0E.DBF58760 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Daniel Please note that this venue is due to be closed in a few days and you=20 will get mu...

HOT Reqs : Microsoft Business Solutions | 12+ Months | Chicago, IL (Functional and technical)
HOT Reqs : Microsoft Business Solutions | 12+ Months | Chicago, IL (Functional and technical) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Business Solutions (Microsoft Small Business Financials) Need one resource each for Functional and Technical roles. Location : Chicago, IL Duration : 12+ Months Funtional : This person will be responsible for the requirements gathering and setting up the system. Technical : This person will be responsible for installing and maintaining th...

ADD USB3.0 PORT(s) to a LAPTOP WITHOUT "ExpressCard"
Has anyone of your laptops craved for USB3.0, yet missing "ExpressCard" slot normally required for that adapter (at present is popping up everywhere for $29-50, my fav is "PatriotMemory" brand)? Brand new laptops sometimes come out w/o an ExpressCard slot - I can explan the reason but it's not a subject of this Article. Here's my soilution which worked. Disclaimers: 1) YOU WILL BLATANTLY VOID LAPTOP'S WARRANTY! As of me, I never cared for warranties, electronics these days is cheap, reliable and I can fix most down to SMT formfactor, more impo...

feedback on SPAM filtering solutions
Any one want to chime in on what are the "better" solutions for spam filtering with Exchange 2003? I have looked at GFI Mail Essentials, Symantec Mail Security, and McAfee SPAMKiller. Any suggesstions or comments are welcome. Thanx! I'm using Sybari's Advanced Spam defense. So far it's catching 99% of all spam. I'm very happy with their product. "timg" wrote: > Any one want to chime in on what are the "better" solutions for spam > filtering with Exchange 2003? I have looked at GFI Mail Essentials, > Symantec Mail Security, and Mc...

Best solution VBA/C++
Hello I am seeking some advice on the best solution for a small program I have to build. I need to design a program which can be launched in Excel, would acquire some data from Excel, then run some cash flow calculations (so mostly working on multiple small arrays with a lot of conditions and simple calculations) and would run some monte carlo simulations. So basically I need a program which would be fast enough so that I can run my calculations 1,000s of times in a reasonable time, that would have access to a proper random number generator (I guess I have to go for a commercial product for ...

Final solution to MAPI Error Message
-- JOHN HASKINS After experiencing the error generated message for all mapi problems trying to use the send email functions in Office 2007, including Word 2007, I now have solved the mystery. It was incredible all the postings I have read, dating back to 2005 about this problem. To make a long story short, follow this Microsoft link. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN=US;918792 If the typed in link is not highlighted, just copy and paste to your browser. The main Topics of this article [ Article ID: 918792 - Dec 15, 2009- revision 4 ] is to 1. verify your...

copy paste problems for chart from excel to power point, solution
I am really having troubles copying excel charts to power point, the charts are getting messed up after copying and pasting to power point. I tried everyting, turned off auto scale and selected the don't move or resize with cells option and still having the same problem, any idea how to fix that? Thanks! On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Jean <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am really having troubles copying excel charts to power point, the charts >are getting messed up after copying and pasting to power point. I tried >everyting, turned ...

Apparently no solution
I have posted a few times trying to find out if there is some way to fix the Preview Pane. It sometimes is available, sometimes it is not. Richard <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have posted a few times trying to find out if there is > some way to fix the Preview Pane. It sometimes is > available, sometimes it is not. Does this happen within a single folder, or is it available in some folders but not others? What version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman It Outlook 2000. The folder doesn't matter. It is an intermittant problem with the Inbox folder i...

Server-side solution for disabling Outlook stationery
We're running an Exchange 2000 mail server, with users accessing their mailboxes via Outlook 2000 or 2002. We'd like to find a way to either disable e-mail stationery use from the server, or prevent outgoing mail from containing stationery, again from the server. Have tried a few ideas so far, with no success. Telling users to stop using stationery is an option we'd like to avoid (we're rather non-confrontational). We prefer to stop it from the back end. Any ideas? Jim Minardo Field Technician IC-2000 ...

Common Bug
Hi, Im running word 2007 on windows 7 ultimate. When an image is inserted into a document and is larger than the current page it is automatically reduced in size to fit the page. Save the document, close it, reopen it and there will be unwanted black lines on the top and left hand edge of the image (like a black border on those sides). I think it is the auto resizing that causes it. If you search google there are a bunch of people with the same problem although i didnt find anyone identify it as due to the auto resizing. e.g. http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.word.docmanag...

eCommerce solutions
We are currently looking to replace our existing B2B software. What is everyone using out there? I've seen Ignify & Azox, but not many others - but I've just begun searching. I'd love any suggestions of good (great) solutions being used on GP 10.0. If anyone is using Ignify - do you recommend it? Thanks! Have you considered looking into Nodus Technologies eCommerce solution? I have heard excellent reviews about it and highly recommend it. "Jen Yost" wrote: > We are currently looking to replace our existing B2B software. What is > e...

ACH file incorrect
The bank says our ach file is incorrect. It should begin with 522 and end with 822 and it begins with 520 and ends with 820. Does anyone know where or what I need to change to get this the file to display correctly. Thanks for any input Brandon ...

Develop solutions for MAC Office
Hi, I've been developing solutions for the PC version of Office in VS2005 and VS2008. Now one of my clients needs a solution that would work for both PC and MAC versions. I've never done development work for MAC and wondering if there's any direct way of creating MAC installer (don't know what's the equivalent of installers in MAC world) from my VS solutions that would run on MAC and install the add-in. Shujaat, You probably need to be aware that Mac Office 2008 does not have VBA is is probably the basis of your solution? It's promised for Mac Offic...

one solution to outlook "unable to connect to server"
For anyone getting the "unable to connect to server" error message ... By default, SBC DSL does not allow sending mail through smtp servers other than their own because they block port 25. A search of these groups and the web did not produce much reference to port 25 blocking as being the possible problem. I messed around with settings, different servers, different clueless support lines, and different email clients for hours. SBC phone support did not once mention that port 25 blocking could be the problem; I finally discovered that on my own, **buried in their very own online d...

problem and solution for MS CRM 3.0 outlook client
Hello, I installed the CRM 3.0 outlook client, and when I restarted outlook it gave the following error messages: There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." I used network monitor to determine that the server was sending back an 401 unauthorized error to the SOAP request WhoAmI. The solution i...

Solution to ALL Office Problems on mac
Hey guys, I have been using a mac for a while now and have encountered numerous problems such as errors when saving my files and such. I recently found a website selling an alternative for the entire office suite. Since they are having a sale right now I figured, hey why not just try it out. And I must say that I am pleasantly suprised. For only 29$, I received an office suite with more features than Office (including a PDF creator/reader etc) and have not encountered a single problem using the suite. (It is 100% Office compatible!) Anyway, I thought it would be nice to share this with yo...

meeting room/resource schedule solution
I know within Outlook you can invite attendies to a meeting and any changes to time and date made to the meeting will notify all attendies, but with outlook it is vertually impossible to allow all users (several hundred) to view the meeting room schedule unless their added with apporpiate permissions to view the receptionist calender. Is there another solution/product that will help. I have seen Meeting Room Manager - by net simplicity which looks like it does everything I want but would like to know if anyone else knows of other to compare againts. thank you. Why is the receptionist cal...

SigmaFlow VSM is now on "Microsoft Lean manufacturing partners and solution"
Hi All, I would like to share my Success story for developing SigmaFlowVSM (Value Stream Mapping and analysis) product which is now on "Microsoft Lean Manufacturing partners and solution" page. https://www.microsoft.com/industry/manufacturing/solutions/leanmarketplace.mspx As SigmaFlowVSM Architect, I am proud to have Microsoft partners product recognization for SigmaFlowVSM. Solution based on SigmaFlow Visio ActiveX control 2003 VB.Net Infragistics 2006 V2 (For UI) And some other solution for Licensing. Thanks Shahzad Godil http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-iBc6GAcic6dLwZh71o.AA....

New Backup Solution
I'm going to be replacing my 72GB (3x36GB) RAID 5 with a 292GB (3x146GB) RIAD 5 and will also need to change my backup strategy. I'm currently using a DAT72 tape drive with SBS2003 and I'm slowing excluding more and more from the backup so it will fit on the tapes (don't worry... using an external USB w/ Robocopy for the rest). Keeping SBS2008 in mind, I'm contemplating just using external USB drives but I've been given a competitive quote on Backup Exec (for SBS) with a DLT 160/320 tape solution and I'm told that this is far superior to the native ...