Accrual Account for Tax Collection

Hello:

Tax collection needs to be configured in Payroll where, in particular for
the state of Tennessee, an accrual account needs to be offset to the other
accounts in the payroll tax transaction similar to how the accounts in the GL
Clearing Entry or GL Quick Journal window is configured.

In other words, several debits need to be "entered" with an offsetting
credit to a tax accrual account.

Is this possible in Great Plains Payroll?

Thanks!

childofthe1980s

For a given employee check, what would the entry be?
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"childothe1980s" wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Tax collection needs to be configured in Payroll where, in particular for
> the state of Tennessee, an accrual account needs to be offset to the other
> accounts in the payroll tax transaction similar to how the accounts in the GL
> Clearing Entry or GL Quick Journal window is configured.
>
> In other words, several debits need to be "entered" with an offsetting
> credit to a tax accrual account.
>
> Is this possible in Great Plains Payroll?
>
> Thanks!
>
> childofthe1980s

0
callen (2505)

Assigning different signatures to different email accounts
I have 4 different email accounts set-up in my Outlook (which is great!), but now I need to assign a different signature to each account. In other words, I'd like the automated signature for my personal email address to be different from the automated signature of my business email address. Is it possible to do that? KoalaTLady <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have 4 different email accounts set-up in my Outlook > (which is great!), but now I need to assign a different > signature to each account. You can't. Signatures apply to all accounts in ...

changing passwords on system account
We have been requested to set our exchange service account from password never expires to user must change password at next logon. We are running in mixed mode with several exchange 2000 servers and a couple exchange 5.5 servers. Also, we have been requested to make the same change on the systemmailbox accounts that are created with each store. If we change those accounts to user must change password at next logon, what will happen if anything to the exchange 2000 servers, the exchange 5.5 servers and to any or all of the stores. Thanks - Mike Mike, If I understand you correctly it...

Block one mail account only have receiving internal mail function.
Hello all, Is there any method to block a specific mail account to only have receiving internal mail function ? Need help soon. Thanks Try the deny "send as" option Under the user properties in ADUC>security tab>deny send as not sure if it will work,havn't tried it myself In news:2FF2CDB4-C104-4F9B-A99B-F83488A5B108@microsoft.com, Enid <Enid@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hello all, > Is there any method to block a specific mail account to only have > receiving internal mail function ? Need help soon. Thanks See if http://www.msexchange.or...

Multiple logins
Here is the scenario: My Fiancee & I share some of the same accounts. When she logs into the bank, she can see our joint accounts plus her personal accounts. The same for me. The issue is when I set Money up to pull from the bank, I get two of the same account. If I try to delete one of the duplicates, it tells me it has to delete all accounts from that login (including the history). I do not want to do this, but what can I do to save my sanity? Thanks! ...

Not getting download of account transactions
I download my accounts from my bank's website and that ususally stores the transactions on Money (it has been spawned). As of yesterday when I try to download the transactions from bank's website I get nothing coming to my computer. I search of mny files but there is nothing. what is going on In microsoft.public.money, LC wrote: >I download my accounts from my bank's website and that >ususally stores the transactions on Money (it has been >spawned). As of yesterday when I try to download the >transactions from bank's website I get nothing coming to >m...

Allow customization of relationship view columns in the account
When viewing the "Relationships" section for an account, we cannot change the columns displayed in customizing and are limited to Party 1 Role 1 Party 2 Role 2 which is very limiting. It would be usefult to be able to add additional columns to better descripe the relationships based on fields maintained in the account or contact record. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follo...

Program slow. Garbage Collection
A simple program that runs through a series of log files looking for lines with specific content, parsing out a couple of entries and appending them to a string. The problem is it runs really slow. I can grep the files in under 30 seconds but it takes hours to do it through this program. I read the entire file (~1M = 20K lines,) into one string, break it down into an array of strings, search for the content, parse the line and build an output string. So, what's taking so long? Is it the need to build new strings such that garbage collection is taking up all the time? Am ...

Writing Checks from an Investment Account
I've just upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2007. I have a brokerage account from which I write checks using MSN Billpay. In the past, this has required a very awkward configuration: I've had to set up a dummy checking account from which to write the checks because either Money or MSN Billpay would not allow me to write checks from the cash side of an investment account. Has Money found a way to fix this problem? If so, how can I switch the association of my MSN Billpay payment account from the dummy checking account to the cash portion of the investment account? Or do I have to...

Collection STAT button needs additional info
From a Credit Managers point of view, I would like to see what all the Unposted orders, checks, invoices, etc are when I am making calls or approving orders. This info is available thru CARDS >> Sales >> Summary and pull the customer account up. We cannot see this info from within the MAIN window now - only if we click on the unposted sales button but we are not given totals in SUMMARY, we have to calculate them manually or launch this other window ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To v...

payroll tax storage
I need to do some type of a payroll check before the end of the year, to fix some tax shortages. I have tried to doing manual check in payrollbut I don't think it will work. The gross amount should be is a certain amt within this check I need to take about out a xxx amt for fed, state, etc. thanks for the help -- Carol On Dec 18, 11:39=A0am, Carol <Ca...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to do some type of a payroll check before the end of the year, to = fix > some tax shortages. =A0I have tried to doing manual check in payrollbut I= don't > think it wi...

Adding more than one account from same institution.
I have 3 account with Scottrade. one is a investment account second is a IRA for me and and third is a IRA for my wife. but When I try to add automatic download of data I am not able to add multiple accounts for the same bank/broker. appreciate your response. Thanks you Nick In microsoft.public.money, Nick wrote: >I have 3 account with Scottrade. > >one is a investment account >second is a IRA for me and >and third is a IRA for my wife. > >but When I try to add automatic download of data I am not >able to add multiple accounts for the same bank/broker. > >...

Finding Accounts with no related Contacts CRM 3.0
Hi, I am trying to find all accounts where there are no related contacts but cannot work out the advanced find syntax to do this. I presume I am just missing something obvious. any ideas. Thanks Justin Hi Justin, You are not missing anything. CRM does not support a NOT operator in queries. You can easily search for accounts that do have at least one contact, but the opposite does not work. The only workaround is a report or some kind of server task (service, plug-in, workflow) setting a count attribute in an account whenever a contact is assigned or removed from an account, so that y...

Virtual user supports in exchange server (a email account without actually creating a email account)
I want to provide email service to my customer, but I don't want to create real user account and email account for each one. for example, I want to assign email like xyz123@mycompany.com to my customer, but I don't really have a email account named "xyz123" setup for it. Still, I want to be able to look at all the new email in the exchange server and extract those emails and doing somework accordingly. Does anyone know if Exchange server support this feature? If not, any other window based email server support it? Thank you so much for the help.. --Xin Chen In news:...

Outlook 2003 constantly prompts for a password to Hotmail accounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C99AD0.2EED79C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have my Outlook 2003 configured to access my Hotmail accounts. I have = had this configuration setup and working fine since November 2003. = Around the October 2008 timeframe, I started to notice that Outlook = constantly prompts me for the password to my hotmail accounts. It = appears that the password prompt would pop-up whenever Outlook accessed = any of the Hotmail accounts. This never happens with...

account wrong in exchange admin
I have exchange 5.5 on a NT 4.0 box. I have a couple of strange questions and I think the resolution is related. 1) The first problem: In exchange admin program I am looking at the mailbox resources. I see the user name of John Doe, but for the Windows NT account it is wrong, the NT account shows the correct domain but a different users name is there. Looks like this: <domain>\someuser 2) The second problem: I think this is related to the the 1st problem, when John Doe creates a meeting inside calendar, all replies go to someuser. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Christi...

add public folder calendar to multiple user accounts favorite calendar list. 07-01-10
hey all, i need to add a public folder calendar to multiple user accounts "favorites" calendar list (shows as other calendars) in outlook 2007. i know, from outlook, you can right click and add to favorite to add it to an individual user's "other calendars" but i need to do this for a group of people. is there any way in exchange, gpo, or something to do this automatically based on group membership, etc.? thanks in advance. shrpshtr ...

Can you set up another email account in an early v of Outlook?
I need to set up an second email account in Outlook. This would be fine if they had the latest version but its not and on a Win95 machine. So can this be done? I can't even put Outlook Express v6 on as it doesn't like 95. Thanks Jen wrote: > I need to set up an second email account in Outlook. This would be > fine if they had the latest version but its not and on a Win95 > machine. So can this be done? I can't even put Outlook Express v6 on > as it doesn't like 95. > > Thanks What version of Outlook? ...

HELP!! Accounting Question
When I run a Tender Summary for specific days, I don't see a record of the Payments to Account that have been made for that specific day. Why? My accountant desperately needs to know why. Also, why when I run a Detailed Sales report and a Tender Summary for the same period, do the amount not match up. Thank you in advance for your help. See my new thread question from today for a better Z report that can be run from manager. I think we are talking about the same thing. Maybe someone out there can help. "knightsbridge" <knightsbridge@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

tax related transactions
Say that you post a trasaction to a register that has tax implications. You mark it as tax related and you try to identify the line item on a form that it belongs to. If the item is on the form, but not in Money, is there a way to to add it to Money? I noticed is that even when I add transactions and mark them as tax related and go to the tax line center, the dollar amounts don't show up there. Doesn't Money, try and keep the tax line manager and your transactions in sync? rj I really don't know what you mean by "mark it tax related." To Money, tax-related ...

Provide a UK tax calendar 2005-2006 on your web site
Provide a UK tax calendar for the year 2005/2006 on your UK web site in the calendars listing ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e4bf8fb0-2825-4af4-82b8-0b823b4477df&dg=microsoft.public....

Money 2004
For some reason my transactions are being categorized but not tracked in one account. It's an AEX account which I use for most of my purchases. I have no idea what I did, but now, when I enter a transaction with category, etc...my thermometer doesn't register the additional transaction and it doesn't show in my budget! When I enter the same transaction in any other account, it shows. Anyone know how to fix this? It was working fine, but I must've done something. Appreciate any response. Phil Roos Go figure...after searching for hours for a solution...me typing this po...

replying to messages using multiple email accounts
I just migrated to outlook 2003 from outlook express. I have about 5 seperate email accounts that I have configured in outlook 2003. My problem is that no matter which email address I receive email on, when I reply to the message it will always be sent from the default email account. I know that I can click on the accounts tab to select which email address I can send from, but I am forgetting to do this, and I am sending most of my replies from the default account. I want to be able to automatically reply to a message using the emaill address that the message was originally sent to. Does ...

email account in tool bar
I have Outlook 2003 and I still do not have the email account tool bar. Why can I not view it? There is no toolbar specifically for email accounts. What are you = expecting to see? What accounts have you added to your mail profile?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Two domains and two users
(1) I have domain A and domain B (2) I have user A in domain A and user A in domain B (basically same user name but created at different time - different SIDS) (3) I want to remove domain A but copy user A SID info into user A of domain B - basically merge the SID of two accounts into domain B Question: ======= (1) How do I merge two accounts together into one account - merge SIDS of two accounts into one account? I HAVE NO Option such as delete destination account and recreate so PLEASE do not provide me that alternative or explanation - even if it is the easiest. Thank you k...

Money 2005 Mileage tracking and assigning it to tax sheets
I'musing the mileage tracking and would ike to assign it to an account on my schedule C. Does anyone know how to do this? ...