accounts payable

Why would I not be able to generate a batch of payables
under the purcahse-select payables checks, for a date
range that I know is valid and there are checks to be
paid??? I have not done anything different than I have
done for the pas5 5 years in Great Plains??
0
anonymous (74722)

Here's my quick random thoughts:

Vendor or invoices on hold; credit memos/returns
offsetting the invoices?; try selecting checks for same
vendors without date ranges and see if the checks are
selected; checks are already selected in another batch?

0
anonymous (74722)