Accounts Payable #3

I need to add scanned images of the invoice to the AP record
0
jmb (270)

Click the notes button next to the voucher number field and attach the file.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"JMB" wrote:

> I need to add scanned images of the invoice to the AP record
0
callen (2505)
4/16/2009 2:02:02 PM
I would like to do this from eConnect

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> Click the notes button next to the voucher number field and attach the file.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "JMB" wrote:
>
> > I need to add scanned images of the invoice to the AP record
0
jmb (270)
4/16/2009 2:06:02 PM
Can't be done!

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"JMB" wrote:

> I would like to do this from eConnect
>
> "Charles Allen" wrote:
>
> > Click the notes button next to the voucher number field and attach the file.
> > --
> > Charles Allen, MVP
> >

> > "JMB" wrote:
> >
> > > I need to add scanned images of the invoice to the AP record
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Account Administration
I am new to the microsoft exchange. Recently my server had gotten a virus and I recently had to restore it. The machine came back fine. All my end users with exception of one 1 is working properly. This end user is able to send messages to other users inside my domain (or server)and to the rest of the world. Whenever someone trys to send to him we get the following: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Ron . Albertson on 4/5/04 3:16 PM Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:SALES:BDCSERVER So I looke...

Billpay and Brokerage Account #2
I registered for MSN (Checkfree) Billpay and registered my core cash account of my Fidelity Brokerage Account. However, when completing set-up from within MS-Money, this core cash account is not one of the available bank accounts from which I can initiate payments. I have successfully used Checkfree and this Fidelity Cash Account in the past but Money 2004 doesn't seem to allow me to complete the set-up with this account. Have others faced this issue? Jeff, I'm having big problems paying bills with 2004 as well. I switched from Checkfree, ($12.95 /mo) to MSN Billpay (free...

MS Office with non-admin accounts
Howdy, Our iMac at home has accounts for parents (admin account) and kids (managed account). The parents account can use all of the features of word, powerpoint, etc. The kids account can launch the application but not use a number of the features - for example, in Word, you see the document, can type, print, etc., but you can't launch the formatting palette or use the toolbars. Word gives an error that says the application isn't installed correctly or is damaged (but still works fine in the admin account). Naturally, I don't want to give the kids full access to the system. Is...

FRX - AA and Natural accounts in a single Report
Hi. I have GP8.0 with analytical accounting module, and Frx 6.7 with sp3 with the Addin of analitycal Accounting installed . My Client need to make a single report who show the accounts with AA and without AA to consolidate 21 companies. When I try to add the accounts without analisis in a row, FRx dont show it, then I have to write the account on the field, but the data is not displayed in the report, only show the accounts with analisis. Any advice? BHC ...

Office Accounting Express / Professional install issue
I installed Office Accounting Express 2009 first on my computer but meant to install Office Accounting Professional 2009 instead. So, I uninstalled Express and then installed Professional. When I load Accounting it still shows me as having Express installed and not Professional. I have following the KB notes on how to completely remove Express and SQL 2005 and even did the registry editing....still does not remove Express. Has anyone had this issue and know what registry settings I need to remove or how to completely remove the Express version so that I can have just the Pro ...

Trying to truncate or separate the first 3 characters/digits of co
I have a spreadsheet with a column of numbers. I'm trying to extract / truncate / remove the leading 3 digits in each cell. The numbers vary in length, so using the LEFT or RIGHT function doesn't seem to be an option. The numbers represent division / dept. numbers within my company. The leading 3 digits represent the division, which I want to remove / discard. =RIGHT(TEXT(A1,"0"),LEN(TEXT(A1,"0"))-3) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9393C07F-6B74-4CCA-A1EB-E0A1B9622535@microsoft.com...

Mixing Business & Personal Accounts
I'm using Outlook 2000 on a Win2K Pro PC. I use Outlook for both my personal and business (exchange server via VPN) accounts. I have tried previously to combine the two into a single profile and use rules to move my personal account messages into my PST folders. That part works fine, what I can't solve is the outbound problem of not being able to select which "account/user/whatever nomenclature you prefer" I'm sending from when I draft new messages or reply. I know you can go into settings and change the delivery order from business to personal, but let's face it,...

Account balance dsicrepencies within Money 2004 Premium?
I have been using Money 2004 Premium for about six months now and love it. It is so easy to use and has really helped me get a handle on where my money is going and getting my finances under control. This has really been helpful with my "Total Money Makeover". However, I do have one, very small problem. A few months ago a 1 cent discrepency popped up in one account. I have one account with a very small balance of $210.74. The Money account register says $210.74, my bank statements say $210.74, my bank's online info says $210.74 and Money and my bank agree whenever I syn...

Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager #3
Why is the mailbox manager reporting zeros? Here is what I get..any answers The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes Started at: 2006-11-09 08:24:01 Completed at: 2006-11-09 08:24:04 Mailboxes processed: 0 Messages moved: 0 Size of moved messages: 0.00 KB Deleted messages: 0 Size of deleted messages: 0.00 KB No mailboxes were processed.... are you sure your filter in your policy is actually getting a set of mailboxes? Todd "Mike Gonzales" <MikeGonzales@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB76920E-6BF2-43CC-8FDC-5E0EF...

Can Paypal,StormPay,PayDirect, and or Ikobo accounts be sync'ed or downloaded in
Any advise on how to keep track or download electronic accounts of the sort into noney 2004 In microsoft.public.money, HouseHead711 wrote: >Any advise on how to keep track or download electronic >accounts of the sort into noney 2004 It's up to the institutions to provide download or not. Paypal has QIF download via website tho they have not partnered with Microsoft on it. I don't know about the others. ...

Outlook 2000 attachments #3
All of a sudden, messages I receive from web sites that I have subscribed to started coming with attachments. The attachments are a .txt file that contains the exact same message as the message itself. Since this only happens in Outlook and not when I retrieve the very same messages in my MSN account, it has to be something going on within Outlook. I have checked all of my settings and nothing appears to be amiss. It just started about 2 days ago and I can't figure out why. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? If you have had Outlook open for a really long time (week...

Transfers #3
I am new to this forum and relatively new to MONEY. I have been a Quicken user for a number of years. How do I go from an entry (a deposit) in one account to the debit in the accoutn that I transferred the money from (within MONEY, not an actual transfer between institutions)? It was easy in Quicken. I just used Control X to toggle between accounts. I have found the info on the Money procedure once before, but that was a long time ago and the help provided by Money does not give me what I need. In microsoft.public.money, vfresquez@juno.com wrote: >I am new to this forum and r...

Vertical text, font corruption #3
Hi there. I'm trying to draw a vertical text. But I see the font is corrupted. I mean it looks ugly. No antialiasing and so. whe I draw the text horizontal it looks just fine. I'm using "lf.lfEscapement = - 90 * 10;" to make a font vertical and "pDC->TextOut(20, 22, sTitle);" for drawing. lf.lfQuality = ANTIALIASED_QUALITY for both vertical and horizontal. Have now idea what it could be... Any ideas? Thanks. ...

New user mail account doesn't appear in the global address list
I recently added a new user account to our domain. His windows account works fine, logs onto outlook fine and can send/receive mail. His account was created from the same template I use to create all of the accounts for employees in that department, so permissions/groups should all be identical. The issue is that he does not appear in the global address list. Any ideas how to get him there? Make sure you are not logged in Outlook Cached mode, try to do a lookup using OWA and see if you can find the new user. Ali "CervalisAdmin" wrote: > I recently added a new user a...

Convert a lead to an account-transfer the notes
When you convert a lead to an account….is there a way to transfer the notes? -- Thank You, Robert Harrison Portland: 503-345-9176 ext 814 Seattle: 206-686-3254 ext 814 Gateway Solutions Inc www.GSIcrm.com Certified Microsoft CRM Solution Partner Hi Rob, Try to do this with callouts at the PostCreate of an account. Read all the notes from the originated lead and create those notes on account as well. Kind regard, Stephen Maij QNH Solutions "Rob Harrison" <RobHarrison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04B78485-6DAC-4BD8-B87C-E16C6BBBDC98@microsoft.com....

setup error
I'm trying to install MSCRM on a Win2K Server sp4 machine, and when I start the setup.exe, I get the following error message: "Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Server Setup Error: Failed to install Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Server. Failed to determine your account name. Unspecified error (80004005)". Any idea what the heck this is? I can't even START the setup program??? Skip Shean Chicago, IL Skip, This is usually a sign of a problem with DNS. Here is something to try from TechKnowledge: Here are some trouble shooting steps to follow i...

CRM 1.2 to 3.0 Disaster Recovery
Hi guys, I need some urgent help. I have CRM 1.2 database backup from which I need to recover records such as Contacts, Accounts and E-mails to CRM 3.0. I know there are ways of upgrading existing CRM 1.2 to 3.0, but unfortunatley the entire network is no longer working. I 've therefore installaed a new domain with CRM 3.0 which is working fine. I now need to import data which is in the CRM 1.2 backup from SQL server. I am really desperate for any help. All I need is importing data from 1.2 to 3.0. I'ld appreciate if anyone could even recommend a third party application which...

No Inbox for imported messages from another account
I wanted to receive my work email through my windows mail. Once completed, windows mail imported my sent and deleted messages from my work email. However, there is no inbox. None of the messages that I have in my work inbox were imported to my windows mail. Any suggestions? You need to be clearer. Is it a POP3 account or an IMAP account? How = are you doing the import? What are you importing from? steve "jh123789" <jh123789@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:7E13B5DC-5E72-4369-8415-4023052C2D21@microsoft.com... >I wanted to receive my work...

Help Creating Macro to change Account settings
I have finally hooked up Outlook to work with Yahoo POP3 account and it is the only way to go. However, I would like to have a Outlook Button/Macro that changes my account settings to say I am remote from my outlook computer, and my email should stay on Yahoo's server. I know how to do this with the account tools I just wanted to automate it. ...

US and Canadian bank accounts
I purchased the US version of MS money 2007 home & business a few weeks back. I have accounts in both Canada and US. Though I have no problem in connecting to US bank accounts, I do not find a list of any of my Canadian banks. I know this may how US version ships, but I am sure there are people out there with foreign accounts like my self. Can the pros out there give me a few tips to go about this 'obsticle' I just hit? In microsoft.public.money, Apkesh wrote: >I purchased the US version of MS money 2007 home & business a few weeks back. > I have accounts in b...

Nav 740 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator
Price:$329.99 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B000UHPVES Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000UHPVES I bought this when it was available for under $100 in order to test out what could be done with it as a Windows CE device. It's Nav capabilities seem reasonable compared to my Garmin Nuvi. The real value was in the ability to usurp it's Auto Navigation capabilities and use it for installing XCSoar onto as a flight computer. Not something your typical user is going to do, but V7 didn't do anything to prevent that. Nice plus in my bo...

very basic accounting question regarding great plains modules
I will preface this by saying I'm the IT guy here, not the accounting guy, so I may get some details wrong. Our accounting dept uses microsoft dynamics/gp and is trying to reconcile payments made to health insurance to the general ledger. The payments are all made individually in payroll but need to be totalled to reconcile against the lump sum paid to the insurance company. The person in charge out there says that 'the modules won't talk to eachother', I am assuming this is the AP module and the Payroll module, but I could be wrong. Is this true? The modules won't talk...

Outlook 2003 Crashing #3
Hi, Outlook 2003 started crashing on me occasionally a few weeks ago. I don't have to do anything; the error-reporting dialog just suddenly pops up out of the blue. It *might* be happening only when new mail is being downloaded, but I can't be sure because it only happens sometimes, so I don't happen to notice whether mail is being downloaded. I have all the latest Office and Windows updates. I also have been running SpamBayes on this thing solidly ever since I installed both SpamBayes and Outlook in January. I also run scanpst after every crash. Has anybody else experienced...

Trouble after deleting a Microsoft Exchange e-mail account
I left my company a week ago. Before I left, I made sure to synchronize all my Outlook data. Today I set up my local internet provider within outlook and deleted the Microsoft Exchange e-mail setup. I LOST ALL MY SYNCHRONIZED DATA! I really need it back. Can someone please help me!!!!!! It doesn't seem to be in a .pst, I think it's in some default outlook file. Thanks. If you deleted your Exchange profile, your data is gone. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, a...

Outlook 2000/2003
Can someone please direct me to the right usenet? I have Outlook 2003 at home and Outlook 2000 at work. I would like my Outlook at home and my PDA to hold similar info..i.e. personal and work related. However I do not want my Outlook at work to hold my personal contacts or my personal appointments. Is this possible? I only want to sync, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks. Thanks I believe you'll need to use categories and only sync the work categories. Look at the ActiveSync options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003...