Account Distribution in check printing

Hi

I need to print Account Distribution along with the check; I am using 3 per
page/No Stub check format. The way I am using for printing check is, from
the payable transaction entry window itself. (On fly).

Any idea?

Thanks

BS

0
BS

You should be able to pull on the accounts related to the transaction by
modifying the report in Report Writer.  I am not sure if it already has the
table linked that contains the accounts but I am sure you could add the table
if necessary. If you have access to CustomerSource then look it up in
KnowledgeBase.

"BS" wrote:

> Hi
>

> I need to print Account Distribution along with the check; I am using 3 per
> page/No Stub check format. The way I am using for printing check is, from
> the payable transaction entry window itself. (On fly).
>

> Any idea?
>

> Thanks
>
> BS

0
Ryan (208)

MS Money Premium Plus
I purchased and upgraded my Money Premium 2007 to Money Premium Plus two days ago. Everything went well until the second time I logged on. I connected to the banks to update my accounts and now in the upper right hand corner it shows it is updating accounts. It has done this for about 10 hours (despite me restarting Windows Vista Ultimate and restarting money). When I close the program it continues to run (in the background) and requires a manual Ctrl + Alt + Del (terminate process) to end. Any help would be great as I cannot accept and update transactions while it is updating the ...

Query-based Distribution Lists not showing up in GAL
I've created several new query-based distribution lists (replacing standard DL's), and none of them are showing up in the GAL. Any thoughts on this? TIA. Anyone? I've got the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? Yes. Open Exchange System Manager, locate to Recipients\All Global Address Lists, right click Default Global Address List and click Properties. On General tab, click Preview… Is this query-based distribution group shown in the preview window? "ren14" wrote: > I've got the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? "ren14&q...

Print PP pres from Access
my code doesn't always do what I want... I want to print preview a presentation from within Access: Private Sub CmdPrint1_Click() Dim pres As PowerPoint.Presentation, stPath As String stPath = "S:\Training\Compliance-20090715.pptx" Set myPP = New PowerPoint.Application myPP.WindowState = ppWindowMinimized Set pres = myPP.Presentations.Open(stPath) pres.PrintOut pres.Close Set myPP = Nothing End Sub ...

entering a new email account
I have set up an account many times. If the set up is correct I receive an error and outlook shuts down. I have the same email address on my wireless laptop and it works fine. What is going on? "korky" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:062d01c424bf$07db1bd0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have set up an account many times. If the set up is > correct I receive an error and outlook shuts down. And the error is? (Crystal ball's a bit foggy tonight.........) I have > the same email address on my wireless laptop and it works > fine. What is ...

How do I print on 11 x 17 paper?
How do I print on 11 x 17 paper? Will it fit in your printer? "dwxt" <dwxt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABA8A37E-80E3-49A4-AF72-234465A3763A@microsoft.com... | How do I print on 11 x 17 paper? Yes, I have "tabloid" HP printer. Trying to print a photo collage, 1 sided, as a tabloid, and printer is printing out 1 page at a time, with 1/4 of the collage on each page. I can't figure it out. "Rob Giordano (Crash)" wrote: > Will it fit in your printer? > > > > "dwxt" <dwxt@discussions.microsoft.c...

two accounts using the same email address
Under Tools/Accounts, I have two accounts using the same email address. One is with a more formal user name, and the other is less formal and is the default. However, the more formal account seems to act as default -- when I Forward a message, for instance, the formal one is the one that automatically appears in the From line. How do I correct that? It should be forwarding from the account it was sent to. Since both are essentially identical, it probably is, but you don't realize it. Is there any reason you need two identical accounts? If not, remove one. If you n...

Payroll check history report does not show state withholding
The payroll check history report does not show state withholding? I see the net of the check is right, but if one does the math (gross-taxes-deductions it doesnt add up) it is missing state withholding. I believe the Payroll check inquiry is the same? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Doesnt make sense to me. -- Doug There should be a record in the transaction details for a check for the state income tax. In UPR30300 the pyrlrtyp = 4 for these records. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Doug" wrote: > The payroll check history report does not show state withholding? I see ...

Can I set up different accounts in Outlook that require passwords.
I would like to use MS Office Outlook. I have three e-mail accounts that I now access independently of each other with a password. Is there any way to have three accounts in MS Office Outlook that can stay separate? I am stumped. They all funnel in to one account. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks in advance. "Chilt" wrote in message news:AED83CD3-F2E8-4595-8804-57BEFFD4AC0D@microsoft.com... >I would like to use MS Office Outlook. I have three e-mail accounts >that I > now access independently of each other with a password. Is there any > way to > hav...

New account slow to appear in global address list
When we create a new account that account can take several days to appear in the global address list. You can search for and find the account within the global address list by clicking To: in a new email, then clicking Advanced, Find and searching for the user by first or last name. Why would the system be so slow to include an new account in the GAL, and is there a way to force it to be faster? THanks Do your clients use Outlook in cached mode? If so, don't forget that you are using the Offline Address Book in this case. Therefore, you need to check when the OAB is rebuilt on ...

Excel Printing Problem
Apologies if this is an obvious one: In Excel 97 when printing multimple documents, only 1 document prints A few minutes Excel crashes. <p>I have uninstalled and reinstalled Excel. Have tried Excel 2000 als but with same issue. Have updated antivirus and ran full scan in saf mode. Can anyone help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements ...

More flexibility with Cost Categories in Project Accounting
Instead of having Cost Category ID's and Descriptions SET and INFLEXIBLE in the Cost Category table I'd like to see the description allowed to change on a project-by-project basis after a cost category is attached to a project budget. That way we can have a client that uses Cost Cat 100200 - Rough Carpentry use the description - All Carpentry on a job where that is a better description. You could do something like this if you added a couple of User Defined fields to the Cost Category when it is assigned to a budget line item. We could then attach Cost Cat 100200 - Rough Car...

Eseutil failed in integrity check for log&db file in Snapshot
Hi all, I use VSS to backup Exchange Writer for E12. After taking snapshot for all Storage Groups, I ran eseutil to check integrity for all log and database files in the snapshot volume. It always reported error as below: Operation terminated with error -1023 (JET_errInvalidPath, Invalid file path) after 0.31 seconds. But I could get successful when doing these for Exchange 2003 + SP2. It seems very strange. What is the difference of eseutil between E12 and Exchange 2003 SP2? Could anyone here give me some tips? Thanks very much! Bobby On Thu, 25 May 2006 03:54:02 -0700, Bobby qin ...

Find print area
I have a data set with varying range. The maximum column limits are A and AB. There is no upper limit for number of rows but data set starts from the 23rd row. I want a macro to find the last nonempty row and column and return their position. So in the end it would choose this area as a "Print_Area". For example: If the last filled column is Z and the last filled row is 2876, I want the macro to return Z2876. So I would set A23:Z2876 as the print area. Please help meee!!! ActiveSheet.Cells.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Address HTH, -- Gary Brown gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com If this po...

Printing wallet size calendars
Hi group! I would like to use the wallet size calendar template in Publisher 2007, but when I look at the print preview, it looks like it will print only one wallet size calendar per page. How does one get multiple calendars on a sheet? Thanks, Christine File, Print setup, select multiple pages per sheet. There is a print preview on this screen. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E69EA57-C101-4AF7-9A49-39919EA1EB03@microsoft.com... > Hi group! > > I would like to use the wallet size c...

Money 2007 & E*Trade Multiple Accounts
Just spent several hours configuring Money 2007 Premium for access to both Banking & Investing accounts. For anyone having similar issues, here is what I discovered: - You must use the 'Receive account updates from MSN Money My Accounts' option for all Banking Accounts. You enable this option fromm Tools->Settings - You CAN NOT have your Investment accounts set up for tracking in MSN Money My Accounts. If you already are tracking this way, login to the MSN website and go to My Money. Select 'Accounts', chose the 'Remove' hyperlink and delete each Investment Acc...

Clicking Print shuts Miscrosoft programs
When I click on print in any Microsoft program, it shuts down whatever program I am trying to print from at the time. I first noticed the printing problem when I tried to print from Internet Explorer 7. I can print from programs that are not Microsoft Programs. I have updated my computer with the service pack for Windows Vista but this has not help my problem. I have reinstalled my printer drivers, check for virsus and spyware but nothing has helped. Sorry, you’ve landed in a MacWord group (not your fault, one of the web interfaces is *very* badly designed). You might get an answe...

Borderless printing with Canon I9900 in MS Publisher?
I need to do borderless printing with a Canon I9900 in MS Publisher. I'll gladly pay a consulting fee to get my problem solved. If it's easier to call, my cellphone is (914) 318-6766. Best regards, Dolf dolfnjudy@aol.com One of the posters here remarked that in order to get borderless printing on her printer she needed to change the file to an image. (I think that is what she stated). -- Don Vancouver USA "DolfnJudy" <DolfnJudy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FC2A234-E509-4C95-8A37-2E361BCBDDF3@microsoft.com... >I need to do borderl...

How do I make my spread sheet print at full size?
My spread sheet has somehow resized itself to print at about 1/8 of the print preview - fills approximately 1/8 of the page - I cannot find a place to instruct it to print full size that works. Hi goto 'File - Pagesetup' and choose the scale of your printout -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "City of Churdan" <CityofChurdan@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:865ECE39-764D-4E5C-883F-CB12412F9ED0@microsoft.com... > My spread sheet has somehow resized itself to print at about 1/8 of the print > preview - fills approximately 1/8 of the...

"Test account settings" fail with POP3 account
Hi, I have seen many posts regarding this problem but neither one helped me much. I have my own Exchange Server that is connected to Internet through the leased line. Recently I have changed ISP that provides me this leased line and then the problem arised. I have occasional errors when receiving/sending e-mails from my Exchange server using POP3/SMTP but mostly it works with a big delay that didn't happen before (last time it worked but I got 0x800CCC0F error meaning that connection with the server was interrupted) When trying to test the connection in Outlook 2002, I get: Log onto i...

Top Up Gift Card on Account
Hi, Can anyone help me. I want to be able to top up employee Gift Cards and charge this top up amount to Store Account. I know it is possible to top up gift card using Cash etc, but when I try to charge to account I get the following message: Validation Error 311: The amount for this Tender cannot exceed the purchase amount. Can anyone tell me how to get around this error or even a suggestion on another of implementing Employee GC top ups. Thanks. ...

Print same column headings on each page
In Page Setup, Sheet tab, under Print titles, both the "Rows to repeat at top" and "Columns to repeat at left" boxes are greyed out and unavailable. Any clues? If you access Page Setup from the Print Preview, those commands aren't available. Close the Print Prieview and go in to the Setup option from the file menu tj >-----Original Message----- >In Page Setup, Sheet tab, under Print titles, both the "Rows to repeat at top" and "Columns to repeat at left" boxes are greyed out and unavailable. Any clues? >. Vino I don't know why the...

Labels keep slipping down when printing
We have Access 2007. I've created a Labels report, for simple Avery Return address labels, 8167 (template 5167). The very first label prints perfectly, but every label after that is off. I've tried changing the column spacing, margins, printing accross vs down... everything I can think of. Even using the Avery 5167 or 8167 choice from the menu, I had to change the settings slightly. We have a Samsung CLX-3170 printer. I give up. Anyone have this problem or have any suggestions?? Thanks in advance for your help or thoughts. Marty I would confirm the detail height is...

How to print a graph/document using Metafile ?
Hi, I have an MFC code written for printing a graph/document from my application to the printer directly. It is identifying the printer, and the document gets initialised in the printer spool, but it is not printing. When i check the data size of the spool document it shows 0 bytes!. As the same time, if i try to paste manually the data on Paint, I am getting the required output in paint. ( ie. data is available on the Clipboard but not getting printed) Can anybody help me in resolving this at the earliest. Thanks in advance. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////...

printing high resolutions in brochures
When I print my brochures in Publisher they are pixelized even tho the file is imported at 1.2 MB. Why is this? Are you resizing the images in Publisher? Resolution determines printing quality, not the size. Do you have the latest driver for your printer? Publisher is more demanding on printers than most other products. Have you used another application to print the images? Do the images print okay? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "danabanana" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

distribute an Analytical Accounting transaction multiple times
There is a need to be able to distribute an Analytical Accounting transaction mulitple times. In this example, there are mulitple fields containing different fruit trees. When the fields are fertilized, you need to report upon how much fertilizer goes to each type of fruit. Field 1 only contains cherry trees, field 2 contains half cherry trees and the other half orange trees. Field 3 contains 1/4 cherry, 1/4 orange and 1/2 plum trees. When entering a transaction for $100.00, you need to enter this information so that it can be tracked per fruit but also per field. One way to do this...