Ability to suppress subtotals in FRx Drilldown Viewer

Customer would like the ability to suppress subtotals in the transaction
detail level of the Drilldown Viewer.  If there is only one line of detail,
you end up having two lines (one for the detail and one for the subtotal)
with the same number.  Customer does not want to see the subtotal in this
case.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6ed74810-561d-4760-9d84-54a89ca706ed&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
robyo (1)

Ability to set different doc type defaults for different users
I would like to have the ability to set different document type defaults for different users. Currently SOP only allows one to be set. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defaul...

Sharing FRx spec sets
We would like individual users to be able to change spec. sets without affecting others. Does anyone have any experience/advice about keeping FRx spec sets local while being able to share changes? Thanks If you have a local spec set you can export the catalogs, rows, columns, and trees that you changed and import them into another local spec set on another machine. The user making the changes would need to keep track of what to export and, of course, there is no 'synchronization' feature, so you would basically be replacing whatever was there by the import unless the user maki...

Problems with Journal Viewer
When I press F4 for journal viewer in the POS (or go into the viewer in the SOM), NO reciepts show. I re-indexed the database, but that did not work. Any ideas? Thanks! John Voliva, R.Ph. President, Hook's Apothecary, LLC This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0589_01C6F3A8.E642F180 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable John, Do you have Journaling turned on? SO Manager | Database | Registers | Register List | select a register | = Receipt Printer 1 or 2 | is Journal Receipts from this printer ch...

Excel 97/2000 Viewer
I downloaded the viewer for Excel and was not able to view the cell notes for an Excel worksheet. Does anyone know if it is possible to do so with the viewer? ...

Suggestion to add ability to merge non-adjacent cells in Excel.
I would like to see the ability to merge non-adjacent cells. In essence, I am talking about tying two or more cells together so that they behave like the same cell: you would be able to change data in EITHER ONE and it will automatically show up in the other cell AND vice-versa. -- Doyle_D ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-...

Multiple chained FRx reports should export to one excel workbook
Hi, I am chaining about 10 reports and having them all exported to excel using the "Formated Excel" output option on each of the 10 report catalogs. The client wants all 10 reports exported to just one Excel workbook with 10 seperate tabs/worksheets in this one workbook. Thanks JB ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-ba...

Develop Publisher viewer if you want to promote Publisher
Acrobat has done it a long time ago and showed the way! It's never to late, do it for Publisher, MS, if you want to promote Publisher! Regards Cris ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c08...

Using Historic Rate in FRX
Hi! Does anyone have problems inputting the amounts in FRX when using the Historic rate? Maintenance can be very time consuming. Does anyone know of a workaround? -- Marisol Mortera ...

Copying Subtotals?
How do I copy just the subtotal information to a new worksheet? Hi Robin, If you are just copying the information over, just copy it and on the new worksheet, do a paste special onto it Aloys "Robin Funnell" <Robin Funnell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE504B23-96FB-4B0F-9D9F-366B1E8B1A7E@microsoft.com... > How do I copy just the subtotal information to a new worksheet? On your subtotaled page, summarize to the level that you want to copy (by clicking on the numbers on the upper left). Select all of the rows. Then select Edit - Go to, hit the ...

how to automatically suppress space before after column break?
Having Spacing Before and After on some of the styles, I seem to be unable to have the space before at the beginning of a column automatically dismissed when applying a column break. I have tried a couple of options under compatibility, but to no avail. This in on Word 2003. The No HTML function + No Space Before after column break do not solve the problem. Can you help please? Tools | Options | Compatibility: Suppress Space Before after a hard page or column break. If this isn't working, then check to make sure you don't have an empty paragraph before the first text pa...

FRx Base Year Enhacement
The FRx Report Date field for the base year should be enhanced to allow the flexibility of hard coding the year in the same manner as the default base period can be hard coded and saved. Right now, in order for the base year in FRx to remain as 2005, we need to keep one of the 2005 fiscal periods opened in Great Plains. Our financial folks would like to keep all the 2005 fiscal periods 'closed' until they complete all the financial statements. We cannot do a year end close since some last minute journal entries are required to be entered in Great Plains for 2005. Thanks. Frank ...

subtotal #3
i want to print a report of 10 page. i want subtotal on every page while printing like page 1 of 10 2 of 10 "Noorullah" wrote: > i want to print a report of 10 page. i want subtotal on every page while > printing like page 1 of 10 2 of 10 Click File > Page Setup > Header/Footer tab Click Custom Footer, place this in say, the Center section: Page &[Page] of &[Pages] OK out -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- ...

Quicktime TIFF Viewer
Hello everyone and hoping you can help me. There are some embedded pictures in an Excel (2000) spreadsheet and I recieve the following message where the pictures are located. The message is "Quicktime and a TIFF (Uncompressed) decompressor are needed to see this picture" I have quicktime on my pc and it is updated, any suggesstions? Thanks, M R ...

subtotal data from 2 columns into 3rd column
Is there a formula I can use to subtotal column data instead of using the subtotal feature? When I try using the subtotal feature it puts the subtotal at the bottom of data. I would like to subtotal $ data located in Column M and N for each change in a person's name in Column C. I would like this subtotal to show in column O on the first row of each change in column C like this: Column C Column M Column N Column O John Smith 100.00 500.00 John Smith 300.00 John Smith 30.00 John Smith 70.00 Joe Bird 300.00 ...

full page receipt
when we sell a kit we are creating a 40 col receipt as well as a full page. We reprint the full page invoice for on-Account customers, but we wish to suppress the details of the kit item details included. Can this be done? -- Lasting Impressions This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0164_01C7F007.3FDF13D0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0165_01C7F007.3FDF13D0" ------=_NextPart_001_0165_01C7F007.3FDF13D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ginop, Try thi...

FRx Hide value
We have an income statement created in FRx. One of our rows calculates a percentage based on two other rows. However, we have a column that also calculates percentage. We would like to suppress the percentage calculation where the % row and % column meet. Is this possible in FRx? You can limit the calculations to specific columns by completing the "Column" column in the row format. Just enter the column letter you want the calculation displayed within. Each column letter should be separated by a comma. Elisabeth "GPgirl" wrote: > We have an income statement ...

Subtotal GroupBy text string
Hi, Is there anyway to use excel vba codes in a worksheet of about 20 or 3,000 rows or more ( ie dynamic rows and can be no row at all ), that can subtotal column B to N for each group of text string in column A which has met full or partial similar text. The Subtotal will insert after each grouping in every Section ( total 6 sections ) The results will display subtotal with each grouping of similar text string that fully or partially matched the text string within the same group together with grand total ( ie include subtotal ) E.g. ColA ColB ...

LOL @ Publisher Viewer
As many times as I've seen requests about a publisher viewer, it would seem a good request to Microsoft to put on the Publisher packaging that there is no viewer available. At least every purchaser of Publiser would know immediately. Microsoft could even suggest that the purchaser buy an additional Publisher package for anyone he might want to send Publisher files to. Hmmmm--seems like a good marketing tool to me. Can I have a nickel for every time that has been asked here? Jason I've used the HotSend program to email pub files (and other files like invoices from work to cl...

Analytical Accounting and FRx
Can FRx access Analytical Accounting data like it can for MDA? Alan I believe this is still being worked on. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant MBS Services - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Alan Whitehouse" wrote: > Can FRx access Analytical Accounting data like it can ...

Undo feature in FRx reporter
What is the possibility of incorporating an Undo facility in FRx report writer? At present; row, column and tree formats are amended and if an undo is required the format is exited and then re-entered to remove ALL changes made. What would be perfect would be the undo facility as found in Microsoft Excel. Thanks for the support. -- Clint E ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow thi...

Using ListView background as Generic Graphic File viewer?
On another forum, a user posted a message to the effect he could use a listview control, with or without frame, and set the background to a graphic file to get a view of the file (which could be one of multiple common graphic file types) Is anyone familiar with this technique and could they give an example of the purported 5 or 6 lines it would take to implement? Thanks. Rufus I found what is likely the solution, but it says it uses OLE COM libraries. Basically I put this call in OnInitDialog(): CoInitialize(NULL); and when I wanted to read the file and display it: char strGraphFi...

FRx Font Styles
In FRx 6.7 the way font styles are applied has been changed in one of the service packs so that the row font style always overrides the column font style This is fine if the column font style is left as default otherwise the column font style should overwrite the row Perhaps the most flexible way forward would be to have an option in the Catalog to select which one 'wins'.... ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message p...

Import external data into Excel 2007 so I can subtotal it
I would like to be able to use Microsoft Query to import data from a SQL database into a sheet in Excel 2007 in a raw format, not a table, so I can subtotal it. I was able to do it once but not since. Everytime I try now it come in as a table and then the subtotal button is greyed out. Any help in in answering this mystery is GREATLY appreciated! You mean Table as in Data>Insert Table? If a single column Table you can filter and subtotal within the Table ...............or get rid of it. Right-click anywhere in the Table and Table>Convert to Range Gord Dibben M...

Ability to edit the Menus to add my own items.
Clients are complaining that a) Palettes have gone b) That they cannot ad their own items globally This functionality was in the poroduct prior to v8 and has been removed. Clients want it back! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com...

The ability to customize this view has been limited....HELP
I added a column to a lead form on CRM 3.0 as an administrator and now can't seem to remove it. I wanted to add phone to the public lead form , but choose the wrong field. I can't seem to remove the wrong filed and add the corect one. Any suggestions ? ...