AA INFO NOT POSTED CORRECTLY

---This is a very important issue----

Sometimes when GP post a transaction in GL with AA. Only the GL part of the
transacction is transfered to the posted records (GL20000). The AA records on
tables AAg10000, AAg10001, AAg10002, AAg10003 are not transfered and then the
posted information for the original GL transaction is incomplete or
corrupeted since there is no AA information related to the posted GL
transaction.

I would like MS Dynamics to update this reported issue.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c4bd78c4-b44b-42d7-a81d-bf984c39ad08&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Adrian1 (78)

Hi,

which version of GP are you on?
how long have you being using AA ?

"Adrian" wrote:

> ---This is a very important issue----
>
> Sometimes when GP post a transaction in GL with AA. Only the GL part of the
> transacction is transfered to the posted records (GL20000). The AA records on
> tables AAg10000, AAg10001, AAg10002, AAg10003 are not transfered and then the
> posted information for the original GL transaction is incomplete or
> corrupeted since there is no AA information related to the posted GL
> transaction.
>
> I would like MS Dynamics to update this reported issue.
>

> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c4bd78c4-b44b-42d7-a81d-bf984c39ad08&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
HFLo (288)
2/7/2007 4:51:00 PM
Dynamics GP 9 SP1 when the issue was presented. Now a days, running on SP2.

For a few months.

"HFLo" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> which version of GP are you on?
> how long have you being using AA ?
>

> "Adrian" wrote:
>
> > ---This is a very important issue----
> >
> > Sometimes when GP post a transaction in GL with AA. Only the GL part of the
> > transacction is transfered to the posted records (GL20000). The AA records on
> > tables AAg10000, AAg10001, AAg10002, AAg10003 are not transfered and then the
> > posted information for the original GL transaction is incomplete or
> > corrupeted since there is no AA information related to the posted GL
> > transaction.
> >
> > I would like MS Dynamics to update this reported issue.
> >

> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c4bd78c4-b44b-42d7-a81d-bf984c39ad08&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Adrian1 (78)
2/8/2007 12:07:00 AM
we are on GP8 SP5 and do experience similar problem and is now in a special
'engagement' with MBS support to analyze this problem.

are you still facing the issue in GP9 SP2?
Did you report to MBS?

Lately I learnt that many customers/partners do not report all issues to
MBS, hence when those do report, MBS may find that this is only 'isolated'
incident and may not take it seriously.

"Adrian" wrote:

> Dynamics GP 9 SP1 when the issue was presented. Now a days, running on SP2.
>
> For a few months.
>
> "HFLo" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > which version of GP are you on?
> > how long have you being using AA ?
> >

> > "Adrian" wrote:
> >
> > > ---This is a very important issue----
> > >
> > > Sometimes when GP post a transaction in GL with AA. Only the GL part of the
> > > transacction is transfered to the posted records (GL20000). The AA records on
> > > tables AAg10000, AAg10001, AAg10002, AAg10003 are not transfered and then the
> > > posted information for the original GL transaction is incomplete or
> > > corrupeted since there is no AA information related to the posted GL
> > > transaction.
> > >
> > > I would like MS Dynamics to update this reported issue.
> > >

> > > ----------------
> > > This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
> > > suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
> > > Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
> > > link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
> > > click "I Agree" in the message pane.
> > >
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c4bd78c4-b44b-42d7-a81d-bf984c39ad08&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
HFLo (288)
2/8/2007 1:56:01 AM
We have just release SP2, I could not tell yet.

There is a related KB 917269 report on this issue.

This situation was presented for GL entries with AA. The posting went
normal. Somehow while reviewing the FRx statements, we realize the total
amount didn't match. And found this problem.

I really need to find a fix for this situation.

We have more than 15 companies with intensive use of AA in GL, processing
more than 1000 journal entries per day. WE NEED TO HOT FIX THIS BEFORE GOING
LIVE.

"HFLo" wrote:

> we are on GP8 SP5 and do experience similar problem and is now in a special
> 'engagement' with MBS support to analyze this problem.
>
> are you still facing the issue in GP9 SP2?
> Did you report to MBS?
>
> Lately I learnt that many customers/partners do not report all issues to
> MBS, hence when those do report, MBS may find that this is only 'isolated'
> incident and may not take it seriously.
>

> "Adrian" wrote:
>
> > Dynamics GP 9 SP1 when the issue was presented. Now a days, running on SP2.
> >
> > For a few months.
> >
> > "HFLo" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > which version of GP are you on?
> > > how long have you being using AA ?

0
Adrian1 (78)
2/8/2007 6:18:00 AM
after posting, AA info are kep in AAG3000x tables.

1) So, you have to confirm whether these AA trx are transferred (posted) to
AAG30000x tables.

2) If the trx are there, then the issue could be with FRx/AA is not pulling
the data correctly. Another issue I faced. If this is the case, you may like
to try:
2a) check the Rebuild COA option in FRx company setup
2b) re-run the FRx/AA wizard to EDIT and re-SAVE your FRx/AA dimension

3) if the trx are NOT in AAG3000x tables, then something is very wrong. I
suggest you report to MBS and inform MBS of the seriousness of the issue.

hope above helps.

"Adrian" wrote:

> We have just release SP2, I could not tell yet.
>
> There is a related KB 917269 report on this issue.
>
> This situation was presented for GL entries with AA. The posting went
> normal. Somehow while reviewing the FRx statements, we realize the total
> amount didn't match. And found this problem.
>
> I really need to find a fix for this situation.
>
> We have more than 15 companies with intensive use of AA in GL, processing
> more than 1000 journal entries per day. WE NEED TO HOT FIX THIS BEFORE GOING
> LIVE.
>
> "HFLo" wrote:
>
> > we are on GP8 SP5 and do experience similar problem and is now in a special
> > 'engagement' with MBS support to analyze this problem.
> >
> > are you still facing the issue in GP9 SP2?
> > Did you report to MBS?
> >
> > Lately I learnt that many customers/partners do not report all issues to
> > MBS, hence when those do report, MBS may find that this is only 'isolated'
> > incident and may not take it seriously.
> >

> > "Adrian" wrote:
> >
> > > Dynamics GP 9 SP1 when the issue was presented. Now a days, running on SP2.
> > >
> > > For a few months.

0
HFLo (288)
2/8/2007 6:27:00 AM
Actually it is very wrong.

The AA information for posted journal in GL2000 is not in AAg3000X.

I found the AA information was still in AAg1000X tables. Somehow it was not
transfered.

"HFLo" wrote:

> after posting, AA info are kep in AAG3000x tables.
>
> 1) So, you have to confirm whether these AA trx are transferred (posted) to
> AAG30000x tables.
>
> 2) If the trx are there, then the issue could be with FRx/AA is not pulling
> the data correctly. Another issue I faced. If this is the case, you may like
> to try:
> 2a) check the Rebuild COA option in FRx company setup
> 2b) re-run the FRx/AA wizard to EDIT and re-SAVE your FRx/AA dimension
>
> 3) if the trx are NOT in AAG3000x tables, then something is very wrong. I
> suggest you report to MBS and inform MBS of the seriousness of the issue.
>
> hope above helps.
>

> "Adrian" wrote:
>
> > We have just release SP2, I could not tell yet.
> >
> > There is a related KB 917269 report on this issue.
> >
> > This situation was presented for GL entries with AA. The posting went
> > normal. Somehow while reviewing the FRx statements, we realize the total
> > amount didn't match. And found this problem.
> >
> > I really need to find a fix for this situation.
> >
> > We have more than 15 companies with intensive use of AA in GL, processing
> > more than 1000 journal entries per day. WE NEED TO HOT FIX THIS BEFORE GOING
> > LIVE.
> >
> > "HFLo" wrote:
> >
> > > we are on GP8 SP5 and do experience similar problem and is now in a special
> > > 'engagement' with MBS support to analyze this problem.
> > >
> > > are you still facing the issue in GP9 SP2?
> > > Did you report to MBS?
> > >
> > > Lately I learnt that many customers/partners do not report all issues to
> > > MBS, hence when those do report, MBS may find that this is only 'isolated'
> > > incident and may not take it seriously.

0
Adrian1 (78)
2/8/2007 6:38:00 AM
I experience the SAME issue on GP8 last Aug, and reported to MBS. A script
was then provided to fix the (my) issue. Unfortunately, the exact cause of
the issue was not identified and I did mentioned to MBS that it will
definately happened again.

I am sorry about your case but I am SURE we are not the only victim.

My advice is to report to MBS and request for a fix. You can support your
finding with extract of records from GL20000, AAG30000x and AAG10000x tables.

"Adrian" wrote:

> Actually it is very wrong.
>
> The AA information for posted journal in GL2000 is not in AAg3000X.
>
> I found the AA information was still in AAg1000X tables. Somehow it was not
> transfered.
>
> "HFLo" wrote:
>
> > after posting, AA info are kep in AAG3000x tables.
> >
> > 1) So, you have to confirm whether these AA trx are transferred (posted) to
> > AAG30000x tables.
> >
> > 2) If the trx are there, then the issue could be with FRx/AA is not pulling
> > the data correctly. Another issue I faced. If this is the case, you may like
> > to try:
> > 2a) check the Rebuild COA option in FRx company setup
> > 2b) re-run the FRx/AA wizard to EDIT and re-SAVE your FRx/AA dimension
> >
> > 3) if the trx are NOT in AAG3000x tables, then something is very wrong. I
> > suggest you report to MBS and inform MBS of the seriousness of the issue.
> >
> > hope above helps.
> >

> > "Adrian" wrote:
> >
> > > We have just release SP2, I could not tell yet.
> > >
> > > There is a related KB 917269 report on this issue.
> > >
> > > This situation was presented for GL entries with AA. The posting went
> > > normal. Somehow while reviewing the FRx statements, we realize the total
> > > amount didn't match. And found this problem.
> > >
> > > I really need to find a fix for this situation.
> > >
> > > We have more than 15 companies with intensive use of AA in GL, processing
> > > more than 1000 journal entries per day. WE NEED TO HOT FIX THIS BEFORE GOING
> > > LIVE.

0
HFLo (288)
2/8/2007 2:24:01 PM
Hi Adrian

You have mentioned sometimes.Can you try to recreate the issue in test
database and inform the support, the exact recreation steps.Also what are the
other third party products which have integration with GL? Is this is a
standard journal entry or recurring/reversing transactions?

Thanks

"HFLo" wrote:

> I experience the SAME issue on GP8 last Aug, and reported to MBS. A script
> was then provided to fix the (my) issue. Unfortunately, the exact cause of
> the issue was not identified and I did mentioned to MBS that it will
> definately happened again.
>
> I am sorry about your case but I am SURE we are not the only victim.
>
> My advice is to report to MBS and request for a fix. You can support your
> finding with extract of records from GL20000, AAG30000x and AAG10000x tables.
>

> "Adrian" wrote:
>
> > Actually it is very wrong.
> >
> > The AA information for posted journal in GL2000 is not in AAg3000X.
> >
> > I found the AA information was still in AAg1000X tables. Somehow it was not
> > transfered.
> >
> > "HFLo" wrote:
> >
> > > after posting, AA info are kep in AAG3000x tables.
> > >
> > > 1) So, you have to confirm whether these AA trx are transferred (posted) to
> > > AAG30000x tables.
> > >
> > > 2) If the trx are there, then the issue could be with FRx/AA is not pulling
> > > the data correctly. Another issue I faced. If this is the case, you may like
> > > to try:
> > > 2a) check the Rebuild COA option in FRx company setup
> > > 2b) re-run the FRx/AA wizard to EDIT and re-SAVE your FRx/AA dimension
> > >
> > > 3) if the trx are NOT in AAG3000x tables, then something is very wrong. I
> > > suggest you report to MBS and inform MBS of the seriousness of the issue.
> > >
> > > hope above helps.

0
PradeepMV (108)
2/14/2007 8:55:08 AM
Hi,

The situation is that I do not know how to recreate it. We have posted many
other transaction and could not identify what happened.

This customer have many journal entries, some of them are big journals with
more than 10,000 distributions.

We have created an interface that delivers journal entries to GL with AA
using eConnect.

I will try to recreate it anyways.Thank you.

"Pradeep M V" wrote:

> Hi Adrian
>
> You have mentioned sometimes.Can you try to recreate the issue in test
> database and inform the support, the exact recreation steps.Also what are the
> other third party products which have integration with GL? Is this is a
> standard journal entry or recurring/reversing transactions?
>
> Thanks
>
> "HFLo" wrote:
>
> > I experience the SAME issue on GP8 last Aug, and reported to MBS. A script
> > was then provided to fix the (my) issue. Unfortunately, the exact cause of
> > the issue was not identified and I did mentioned to MBS that it will
> > definately happened again.
> >
> > I am sorry about your case but I am SURE we are not the only victim.
> >
> > My advice is to report to MBS and request for a fix. You can support your
> > finding with extract of records from GL20000, AAG30000x and AAG10000x tables.
> >

> > "Adrian" wrote:
> >
> > > Actually it is very wrong.
> > >
> > > The AA information for posted journal in GL2000 is not in AAg3000X.
> > >
> > > I found the AA information was still in AAg1000X tables. Somehow it was not
> > > transfered.

0
Adrian1 (78)
2/14/2007 4:05:44 PM
Did you validated AA after importing journal using econnect ?.It is always
advisable to validate before posting.
Anyways try to recreate the issue and inform support.

Regards
Pradeep

"Adrian" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The situation is that I do not know how to recreate it. We have posted many
> other transaction and could not identify what happened.
>
> This customer have many journal entries, some of them are big journals with
> more than 10,000 distributions.
>
> We have created an interface that delivers journal entries to GL with AA
> using eConnect.
>
> I will try to recreate it anyways.Thank you.
>
> "Pradeep M V" wrote:
>
> > Hi Adrian
> >
> > You have mentioned sometimes.Can you try to recreate the issue in test
> > database and inform the support, the exact recreation steps.Also what are the
> > other third party products which have integration with GL? Is this is a
> > standard journal entry or recurring/reversing transactions?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > "HFLo" wrote:
> >
> > > I experience the SAME issue on GP8 last Aug, and reported to MBS. A script
> > > was then provided to fix the (my) issue. Unfortunately, the exact cause of
> > > the issue was not identified and I did mentioned to MBS that it will
> > > definately happened again.
> > >
> > > I am sorry about your case but I am SURE we are not the only victim.
> > >
> > > My advice is to report to MBS and request for a fix. You can support your
> > > finding with extract of records from GL20000, AAG30000x and AAG10000x tables.

0
PradeepMV (108)
2/15/2007 5:37:13 AM
eConnect interface only upload the journals, then the posting proccess always
runs an SP that validates AA.

We are redefining our strategy, moving dimensions to the account chart.

AA is full of bugs and slow performance.

"Pradeep M V" wrote:

> Did you validated AA after importing journal using econnect ?.It is always
> advisable to validate before posting.
> Anyways try to recreate the issue and inform support.
>
> Regards
> Pradeep
>
> "Adrian" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > The situation is that I do not know how to recreate it. We have posted many
> > other transaction and could not identify what happened.
> >
> > This customer have many journal entries, some of them are big journals with
> > more than 10,000 distributions.
> >
> > We have created an interface that delivers journal entries to GL with AA
> > using eConnect.
> >
> > I will try to recreate it anyways.Thank you.
> >
> > "Pradeep M V" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Adrian
> > >
> > > You have mentioned sometimes.Can you try to recreate the issue in test
> > > database and inform the support, the exact recreation steps.Also what are the
> > > other third party products which have integration with GL? Is this is a
> > > standard journal entry or recurring/reversing transactions?
> > >
> > > Thanks

0
Adrian1 (78)
2/15/2007 4:24:32 PM
Hello
AA posting is done after GP,but AA validates before GP posting.So if AA
validation fails GP posting will not happen.But If any other product
validation fails after GP posting and before AA posting ,AA will not get
posted.
if you don't report the bug you found with recreation steps,then Development
team cannot  fix the issues if exists or support will not able to help you to
find out the problem in the db.AA is witten such a way that if any data
damage happens posting will interrupt.

Also i think most of the problems comes for those data which are imported
into GP.For those problems i'm not sure what to say.
Regards
Pradeep

"Adrian" wrote:

> eConnect interface only upload the journals, then the posting proccess always
> runs an SP that validates AA.
>
> We are redefining our strategy, moving dimensions to the account chart.
>
> AA is full of bugs and slow performance.
>

> "Pradeep M V" wrote:
>
> > Did you validated AA after importing journal using econnect ?.It is always
> > advisable to validate before posting.
> > Anyways try to recreate the issue and inform support.
> >
> > Regards
> > Pradeep
> >
> > "Adrian" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > The situation is that I do not know how to recreate it. We have posted many
> > > other transaction and could not identify what happened.
> > >
> > > This customer have many journal entries, some of them are big journals with
> > > more than 10,000 distributions.
> > >
> > > We have created an interface that delivers journal entries to GL with AA
> > > using eConnect.
> > >
> > > I will try to recreate it anyways.Thank you.

0
PradeepMV (108)
2/16/2007 7:30:08 AM
Hi, Pradeep MV
I understand what yoy say...
We have decided to go back and analyze the overall performance. We are
making chenges to the COA in order to deliver a better solution.

"Pradeep M V" wrote:

> Hello
> AA posting is done after GP,but AA validates before GP posting.So if AA
> validation fails GP posting will not happen.But If any other product
> validation fails after GP posting and before AA posting ,AA will not get
> posted.
> if you don't report the bug you found with recreation steps,then Development
> team cannot  fix the issues if exists or support will not able to help you to
> find out the problem in the db.AA is witten such a way that if any data
> damage happens posting will interrupt.
>
> Also i think most of the problems comes for those data which are imported
> into GP.For those problems i'm not sure what to say.
> Regards
> Pradeep
>
> "Adrian" wrote:
>
> > eConnect interface only upload the journals, then the posting proccess always
> > runs an SP that validates AA.
> >
> > We are redefining our strategy, moving dimensions to the account chart.
> >
> > AA is full of bugs and slow performance.
> >

> > "Pradeep M V" wrote:
> >
> > > Did you validated AA after importing journal using econnect ?.It is always
> > > advisable to validate before posting.
> > > Anyways try to recreate the issue and inform support.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Pradeep

0
Adrian1 (78)

How do I block Message Board posts?
I am having a considerable problem with message board posts by someone using the name niuyne at Remote Name 220.191.44.200. This person or organization posts numerous nonsense messages, daily, on my web site message board. Is there any way I can block this poster? Thanks for any suggestions. Not without getting rid of your message board. Sorry. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Gordon" <gordonlr@DELETEswbell.net> wrote in message news:3205g11r872f4suojltneik9l7v9dsirep@4ax.com... >I am having a considerable problem with message board posts by > someone us...

Posting transactions to annual budget report
Why won't some of my income transactions post to the annual budget report? The ones in question are split transactions - that's the only difference I can find between those that work and those that don't. Anyone have any ideas? Are the accounts in the budget? How about the categories in the split? Have you looked in next month's budget to see if they're there also? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Mi...

List Box Will Not Display Correct Value
Hi, I have a list box that is bound to a table, which displays two rows from the table, the location and box number (these are in accesending order). I used the wizard to do the 'locate record on my form' list box. I have two problems: 1) the value that lists in the list box after it has been selected is from column 1 (location) - I would like column two (Box Number) to be displayed 2) the record I select does not get updated on the form If I run the wizard and select only the Box number column, the whole thing works perfectly. Can anyone advise why this will not work with tw...

Import fields not transfering correctly
Hi - I have a database of 40 or so contacts in an excel spreadsheet. I need to import to Outlook (using 2002). Everything goes fine except the email field. When it is finished running all of the emails are simply the 1st letter of the contacts 1st name. Anyone have this happen to them? All the other fields are fine. Thanks ...

Received Header Info
Does anyone know where Outlook pulls the Received Date/Time stamp for e-mails? I would assume this would come from the header information from the e-mail message, but it doesn't match what is in the actual e-mail header. Dave I think it does pull it from the header and adjusts the time based on time zone. "Dave" <altinac@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eEyI5cCmFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know where Outlook pulls the Received Date/Time stamp for > e-mails? I would assume this would come from the header information > from the e-mail message...

How capturing a parameter by means of the action Post URL?
I am trying to capture a parametro by means of the Method : Var1=Request.Form("Var") And I cannot Do it. Ing. Robert Prazuela. try string id=Request.Params["Var"]; -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Robert Prazuela" <Robert Prazuela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:003150E6-0009-43EE-966C-78C93FAA7229@microsoft.com... > I am trying to capture a parametro by means of the Method : > Var1=Request.Form("Var") > And I cannot Do it. > >...

Calendar continues sending appointment messages to the Deleted Items folder (2nd post)
I have a user who reports her Calendar (Outlook 2000) continues sending appointment messages to the Deleted Items folder. Server is Exchange 5.5 SP4 server. These appointments have been added to the calendar before they have been automatically sent to the Deleted Items folder. She does not have the Resource Scheduling option under Tools->Options->Calendar set to automatically accept. There are no Outlook rules defined that affect appointment items. Apparently this is all default behavior. But how do we turn off this default? Outlook keeps sending unwanted calendar appointment mess...

Try on this corrective patch
--vabqeyscee Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="luokncsjiukmdh"; type="multipart/alternative" --luokncsjiukmdh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="pwudgnylgy" --pwudgnylgy Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to m...

Printing Posting Transactions
After I post a transaction (for example, a purchase receiving transaction) and press "print" and follow the commands, I am not able to print it again should my printer be "down". As we all know, printers are not always reliable. I need to have these "hard copies" to pass along to my accounting department after my postings. Does anyone know how to go back in and reprint these postings? (Using Windows 95) Go to Reports --> Purchasing --> Posting Journals --> Receivings Posting Journal. -- Charles Allen, MVP "darcyjo" wrote: > After...

EX2K
I'm running a single instance of Exchange 2000 on a member W2K3 server. Using NTbackup the account I've designated to run the tasks under can't back up the information store. Logs show the following message: Error: <server>\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group is not a valid drive, or you do not have access. The account is a member of the local backup operators group and can successfuly backup all drives and the system state. My admin account can back up the IS with no problem. Any suggestions would be welcome. I'd rather not continue running the IS ...

Simulate post at webpage
I want to simulate an input and post into a web page and than download the web page that is opened after the correct input! The web page exists of an user input form with userid and password, after input the correct data and pressing the submit button another web page will be opened. I have tried to download the web page with the following code (I am using the CAmHttpSocket class at http://www.codeproject.com/internet/amhttputils.asp): int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[]) { CAmHttpSocket http; char* p = "userid=xxx&pwd=xxx"; char* s = http.GetPage( _T("https://orawww.uib...

Post cards and mail merge
While merging address data in pub 2003 I was able to print 4 copies of the front of the 8.5" x 11" sheet with different addresses on the back now the 2007 pub version only allows copies so the address side has 4 of the same name until you get to the fourth page when the second name comes up another 4 times and so on do I need to find a copy of 2003 for the feature or was it an over sight? -- Leo In print setup, designate multiple copies per sheet. Change the page orientation to landscape. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msne...

Automated Cash Receipts Posting
Is there a product that allows the automatic posting of cash receipts received via EDI? ...

Pie of Pie Chart
I am trying to put together a pie of pie chart, but I can't seem to figure out the order in which I need to input the data so that the smaller pie depicts the slice of the big pie that I want it to. I keep getting an "Other" slice, and have no idea where it's coming from. Anyone? Your data should include the values for the slices that you want in the large pie, excluding the "Other" slice, and the values you want in the small pie. For example: Region A 200 Region B 300 Region C1 50 Region C2 80 Region C3 20 Use the Chart Wizard to create the Pie of Pi...

WMP Music view no longer functioning correctly
I'm running latest version WMP 12 on Windows 7. The general top-level view of all music in the library (ie view obtained by clicking Music in left hand menu column, rather than Artists, Album, Genre etc below) is no longer functioning. Specifically, it displays only a single album artwork and title on the left hand, and all tracks are listed continuously ie not differentiated by album as should be the case. Also, the column heads are no longer responsive (ie cannot click on them to select by Title, Contributing Artist etc). Other views (by Artist, Album etc) are functioni...

MIME header info/Message info
Hello, Currently our organization is on Groupwise and one of the nice things is that it includes the MIME.220 attachment with the message that allows you to tell where the message originated from. Very helpful for security reasons. You can also look at properties of the message and tell if the recipient has read it or not. We're in a pilot to convert to Exchange 2003 and my question is it possible to turn on a feature of Exchange so it can do this also or does it not do it? Appriciate the help! Rick C <Rick C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Currently our organizati...

Business Portal Employee Info Modify
Dear Everyone, In business portal, I am able to view Human Resources Employee information from Great Plains(In the Advanced Roles, the corresponding Employee ID is mapped) I am not able to edit this information cause Add/Edit button is not available when I click on profile. Please anybody can help me in this. Hi Jacob, When you installed Business Portal did you install Employee Profile for HRM Self Service Suite? You will not be able to update your employee until this is installed. Thank you, Robyn "Jacob" wrote: > Dear Everyone, > > In business portal, I am ab...

Posting Slaes Batches
Hi, I am capturing SOP invoices using (relatively big) macroes. I am facing two problems when I am posting the sales bathces: First; an error message that says " A qty is not available to sell for this lot". I am using the Auto Assign Lot Number in SOP Setup options. I figured the problem happens when there are multiple lots for the same item, and the Auto Assig takes from first upper lot, but if I assigned the quantitiy from the last bottom lot, the problem is solved. It seems like a bug for me. This is not practiacl way to solve the issue. Second; an error message that says:'...

Wrong Posting Type
Hi: I have an old copy of KB 864913 (Correcting Accounts Set Up with the Wrong Posting Type After Year End Clse). The article states that it is applicable to GP 6, 7 and 8. We are now on GP 10. Is this still the correct procedure to use? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Actually the article applies on GP 10.0, take a look to the following link: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYVTQUUXNNZOUKYPPPWKTPXLZSRULRZTURPNXWPUMLXLSWMYNQ APPLIES TO • General Ledger, when used with: Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Mic...

C# NG in de.comp.lang.* ??? New Info!
Hallo, fand gerade diese Meldung in d.a.n.g: | de.comp.lang.csharp - Einrichtung (eingegangen: 10.5.2010) | Proponent: dr_logic@gmx.net (Ulf Kadner) | N�chste Aktion: 1.RfD | Verfahrensbetreuer: Michael Ottenbruch | | Kommentar: Proponent reagiert abermals nicht auf Anfragen; Verfahren | verf�llt am 16.6.2010 | Was ist los? Kein Interesse mehr am Umzug? Mir pers�nlich kann es eigentlich egal sein ob die C#-Gruppe eine neue Heimat sucht oder nicht, denn ich bin ausschlie�lich an VB6- und VBA- Programmierung interessiert. Doch Euer Verhalten wirft ein ...

Auto Post suggestions
Hello, looking for an auto-post solution from SOP, RM, PM. Need to post THRU the GL. Looking for any suggestions, 3rd party recommendations, etc. We're on GP10 currently. Thanks. Microsoft has developed a DLL called AutoPost.dll, checkout my blog post below for more details: https://community.dynamics.com/blogs/gpmohammad/archive/2010/07/28/posting-microsoft-dynamics-gp-transactions-automatically-8220-autopost-dll-34.aspx -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 mohdaoud@gmail.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ &...

Second post - Outlook won't open
This is my second post - could really use help with this! Everytime I open Outlook, I get the following message OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created. I have tried everything, including rebooting my computer, using the repair function for Add Programs and reinstalling all of Office. Nothing is fixing it. Is it a virus, and if so, how can I fix it? I have Outlook 2000 on my PC, although all files reside on our server and we use MS SBS 2000. Everything else (Word, Excel) is working fine. Any s...

EXCEL2000: Error Message: The Password You Supplied Is Not Correct
I installed a Microsoft Office 2000 Update several months ago and can no longer open any of my Word or Excel files that were previously password protected. Has anyone encountered this problem and successfully resolved it? Thank you. Hi Fishdotnet, ERROR MESSAGE When Microsoft Excel attempts to verify a password that you typed, you receive the following error message: The password you supplied is not correct. Verify that the CAPS LOCK key is off and be sure to use the correct capitalization. NOTE: Microsoft Office 2000 has built-in functionality that allows you to get more informatio...

Copy/Paste doesn't work correctly
I use MS Office 97 and Visio 2000 at work. Whenever I copy a (simple) flowchart from Visio 2000 to MS Office then the image is distorted. Lines have the wrong style (normal instead of dotted), solid backgrounds become transparent, ... At home I use MS Office 2003 with Visio 2002 and to my surprise I have the same problems. To make sure that the problem isn't in the Word document or Visio drawing I started from scratch, but still no luck. I tried everything, but even pasting it as WMF/EMF doesn't help. Only the Device Independant Bitmap seems to work fine, but this doesn't look ver...

Thank you Convoluted that was the info I needed
Thanks you so much that was the info that I needed. Glad I could help. "Mbsystems" wrote: > Thanks you so much that was the info that I needed. ...