A get/change next operation on table 'POP_PO' is for an invalid ke

Hi:

I am trying to setup PO Enhancement in one company. After marking on
Activate Approvals and hitting on OK button, the process runs, but at 2% run
it gives me above mentioned error. This is with the one company. Other
company is ok, I ran it and worked fine. What could be the reason.

Thanks

Naseer Ahmed !

I would recommend that you have all users logged out of great plains and
then Run Grant.sql which should be on any of the client machines. Having done
that, try the process again. If you are still stuck, let me know how you get
along with it.

"Naseer Ahmed Farooqi" wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am trying to setup PO Enhancement in one company. After marking on
> Activate Approvals and hitting on OK button, the process runs, but at 2% run
> it gives me above mentioned error. This is with the one company. Other
> company is ok, I ran it and worked fine. What could be the reason.
>
> Thanks

Is this an add on product?

If so, did you run the product setup function for each company?

VinceV

"Naseer Ahmed Farooqi" wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am trying to setup PO Enhancement in one company. After marking on
> Activate Approvals and hitting on OK button, the process runs, but at 2% run
> it gives me above mentioned error. This is with the one company. Other
> company is ok, I ran it and worked fine. What could be the reason.
>
> Thanks

0
VinceV (157)
4/10/2006 3:26:03 PM
Its a product that used to come with the older version of Great Plains before
the arrival of Integration Manager

"VinceV" wrote:

> Is this an add on product?
>
> If so, did you run the product setup function for each company?
>
> VinceV
>
> "Naseer Ahmed Farooqi" wrote:
>
> > Hi:
> >
> > I am trying to setup PO Enhancement in one company. After marking on
> > Activate Approvals and hitting on OK button, the process runs, but at 2% run
> > it gives me above mentioned error. This is with the one company. Other
> > company is ok, I ran it and worked fine. What could be the reason.
> >
> > Thanks

PO Enhancement is still around. It deals with PO Commitments and PO Approvals

"Zille Hassan ( Support Consultant)." wrote:

> Its a product that used to come with the older version of Great Plains before
> the arrival of Integration Manager
>
> "VinceV" wrote:
>
> > Is this an add on product?
> >
> > If so, did you run the product setup function for each company?
> >
> > VinceV
> >
> > "Naseer Ahmed Farooqi" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi:
> > >
> > > I am trying to setup PO Enhancement in one company. After marking on
> > > Activate Approvals and hitting on OK button, the process runs, but at 2% run
> > > it gives me above mentioned error. This is with the one company. Other
> > > company is ok, I ran it and worked fine. What could be the reason.
> > >
> > > Thanks

0
LeslieVail (702)

Bizarre Sales Tax Table Issue
I have four taxes set up in my system, and confirmed in the TAX table in the database: ID Description Rate 1 Sales Tax 0% 2 VAT 15% 3 VAT-EX 0% 4 VAT-ZR 0% If I create a new item, and select VAT, then check the ITEM table, the TaxID = 3 for that item. You would think that the system would apply the VAT-EX taxation on the item. However, when i do a transaction, it puts the 15% rate on the item and everything seems work out okay, including the reports, which show that VAT was collected. The TransactionEntry table has the proper sales ...

get paid now!!!
when you subscribe you'll be rewarded 10$$$ Check it now,don't wait!!!!!!! http://e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?andrusko ...

count a pair of numbers in row in a table
Hello, my question is: we have the following table: 34 29 13 15 7 15 8 40 11 24 13 6 8 21 38 9 17 23 1 4 22 38 42 37 16 1 18 11 37 41 5 42 18 33 45 9 1 21 41 15 41 1 27 23 42 23 29 7 38 18 42 12 26 34 36 and this one in another sheet 1 2 3 1 2 3 I want to fill the second table with the sum of how many times the numbers if each row and column appear in the same row in the first table. for example: how many time the numbers 2 and 3 appear together in the same row on the first table Nik, Assume t...

Question about "Float Invalid Operation"
I've got an app written in C++, in some c'tor I wish to set a member variable as "quiet not a number" #define QNAN (HUGE/HUGE) class CTest : public ... { double m_dTest; } CTest::CTest() { m_dTest = QNAN; // mark } Runs fine under NT based Windows. A customer however installed the app at a Win98 machine and it crashed with some 0xC0000090 "Float Invalid Operation" error at the marked line. So here are my questions about this: 1. Does Win9x handle HUGE/HUGE other than NT based systems? 2. Is it likely that the error occurs only at...

i can change the font on the screen to be large but can't print t.
i am trying to make the print on my spreadsheet larger. i can change the font on the screen but it still prints the smaller font?????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Maybe in the Page Setup you have this setting "fit to1 by 1 page" -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "tj" <tj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:244325C6-A407-4CD8-BE76-75AB3C93A78A@microsoft.com... >i am trying to make the print on my spreadsheet larger. i can change the > font on the screen but it still prints the smaller font?????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Add the same field twice to a pivot table but filter one of them?
In my datasheet, I have a "cost" column and a "date" column so each cost has an associated date. In my pivot table, I've added the "cost" as a field, which shows the total and this is fine. However, I'd like to add the "cost" as a field again and this time selecting which dates to include in the cost number so that I have two cost fields side by side. Is something like this possible? Hi That is not possible in the same PT. You will need to set up a second PT based upon the same data set as the first but do NOT use the same Pivot Cache to save ...

Change QuickFind to search contains
Hello, Is there a way to change the QuickFind to use the contains operator rather than begins with? Custom dev or third party recommendations are fine. Thanks. simply put a wildcard * in front of your search term in the query box and it will match the defined search fields for that entitiy type on a 'like" (contains) basis. ...

can comment indicator color be changed?
Hi when you put a comment in a cell the indicator is red but I have cells that are conditionally formatted to come up red if out of spec and can't see the indicator. Can the color be changed and if so how please. Thanks Karl AFAIK, no, you can't change this. Maybe you can change your CF color. Bright yellow? On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:27:02 -0700, "Karl" <Karl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi when you put a comment in a cell the indicator is red but I have cells >that are conditionally formatted to come up red if out of spec and can't see >the indic...

how do i get font style back on toolbar?
new to this...when i started my document the font style was displayed on toolbar...now it is not...what do i do and thanks to those who help!!!!!!1 Melissa, try view, toolbars, and check formatting -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "melissa" <melissa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:852099EC-03A0-4B0F-91AD-0B9F61CF8C4B@microsoft.com... > new to this...when i started my document the fon...

Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos in all Angles
Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos At http://blogcreationandhosting.blogspot.com/2009/11/1-per-click-in-adsense-programs.html < Due to some issues,I have hidden these videos inside an image.In that website , click on the big vertical Image on right side of website & get the videos, Enjoy it > ...

Can I get my Dialog's background color already? :) Just can't figure it out
I'm trying to get the background color for the basic Dialog created using the Wizard GetSysColor(COLOR_WINDOW) isn't working (returns some other color) GetBkColor() for the DC isn't working (returns white) Where can I trap that? The dc->GetBkColor in OnPaint returns a white color I finally did GetSysColor(COLOR_3DFACE) because I noticed they are the same, but that's not really what I want Thank you. "Yasoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9FF1E6B-C815-41B0-92FA-846EDC82FBAE@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to get the ba...

How to remove contacts when email changes
Outlook 2003 If I receive an email from a sender not on my list, that sender's email address is not automatically added to my contacts but will appear on the automated list when I enter the first letter of the sender's email address. If that sender changes email address I cannot delete the old email address. Instead I am left with two email addresses for that sender both of which will appear on the automated list. How can I remove the old email address? You seem to be confused. Receiving an email does not add an address anywhere in Outlook. Sending an email might, a...

Readonly a linked table
I have a table that gets generated every month, and we use as a source of data for other databases. We link this, but I was wondering if there is a way to make that linked table read only. Any ideas? Thanks so much, Chris M. hi Chris, mcescher wrote: > I have a table that gets generated every month, and we use as a source > of data for other databases. We link this, but I was wondering if > there is a way to make that linked table read only. Either make the back-end read-only or use a pass-through query instead of a linked table. mfG --> stefan <-- ...

Using tables created in 2003 IN 2007
My office has recently upgraded to 2007. I enjoy new features such as the ability to highlight a few words within the table without the ENTIRE table's font changing; unfortunately, this only works in tables I have created since the upgrade. My old tables that were brought over from 2003 do not have this capability. Is there an add-on out there? I do not have to resort to re-typing and creating all new tables. PS. Copy and pasting into a new table does not work. Convertting the file using the office button does not work. Help? please? I think you talking about what is called...

Totals For a Pivot Table??
I have a pivot table with data linked to an access database. I went to pivot table options and checked the box under the format options area "Grand Totals for columns" so that my colums would have totals at the bottom. When it is on the Title all the way to the far right appears but none of my columns have totals at the bottom?? CAN anybody tell me why?? How can i resolve this, i'm i checking the wrong format box? ...

Help!!Getting audio files to play continuously during slide show?!
I have Powerpoint 2002, and i am having a hard time getting the music file to play continuously during the slide show. it plays on the first slide (which is the only slide that has the little speaker picture on it), but then it doesn't transition to the next slide until after the song is done, when i want the song to play while the slides are transitioning. HELP please! Mega, Have a look here and see if it helps, there are tuturials in video demonstrating the process. http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00047.htm -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "MegaB86" <MegaB86...

Placing the results within a table
I have a form where I would add how many openings there are for each position. Once I get the total I can see it on my form but I am not able to transfer that total into my table. My code for this text box is =[VacancyQty1]+[VacancyQty2]+[VacancyQty3]+[VacancyQty4]+[VacancyQty5]+[VacancyQty6] it adds up the number from each of those fields. What I wanna do it to get that sum placed into my table. I have tried [TotalVacancy]=.... "TotalVacancy"=... ="TotalVacancy".... Please help me. I am at a lost. Please and Thank you, Hillary It is not correct to put the total i...

Excel 2007
Hi all, We have a spreadsheet that was set up to link to a database via a system DSN. To simplify deployment of this, I'd like to change this to connect via the connection string below: DRIVER=SQL Server;SERVER=xxx;UID=xxx;PWD=xxx;DATABASE=xxx; I've done this for another spreadsheet, and it was easy (Data tab- >Connections->Properties), but in this next spreadsheet the Connection Properties for one connection are greyed out/disabled, so I can't change the string. Does anyone have any ideas how to enable these values again so I can change the connection string? thanks! ...

Get Access Data into Excel
Hi All, I am using excel macro to get data from access database. My sql query gives me 5 records or more than that. I am able to pull it different cells. But I want all the 5 results in single cell. Please help im not exactly sure what your trying to do, but maybe something like this will do the trick dim accval as string accval=rs!:XXX rs.movenext accval=accval & " " & rs!:xxx loop it till rs.eof=true hth dmoney "fi.or.jp.de" wrote: > Hi All, > > I am using excel macro to get data from access database. >...

queries written inside MS-Access are getting deleted
Some of the queries I have written inside MS-Access are getting deleted automatically. And while I run the queries through code, I get this error 'Query should have one destination field' Explanation: I created a query in MS-access. Ran it from the code. Closed the database. Started it again, and now for that particular query, it is showing 'SELECT ;' only. Strange. I am in panic mode now What can be the possible reason? My first thought is that the database file is corrupt. Unfortunately it's a type of corruption that Compact and Repair probably won...

Table exist
Hi A simple question On a form, I have a button that create a table when someone click on it "DoCmd.open query " But I want to add something that will stop the code if the table already exist Something like If the table exist then msgbox "The table already exist" else DoCmd.open query "...." So what is the right sentence for "if the table exist" thanks You could use for instance the following function: Public Function tableExists(strTableName As String) As Boolean Dim dbClient As Database Dim tdf As TableDef Set dbClient = CurrentDb For Each...

Where to change my own internet adress in "FROM:" field?
I am using Outlook 2003 with Exchange server. My own eMail address is presented to recipients as Aaaaa.Bbbbbb@ccccccc.com Note: mixing of capital and lower letters I want my email address completely changed to lower letters: aaaaa.bbbbbb@ccccccc.com Where in Outlook can I change this? or is this a setting in Exchange Server ? Joe This is a setting in ADUC/Exchange. I would guess that everyone is set up with the same format throughout the company. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Joe deAngelo" wr...

Converting an Access 97 db to 2003, I got a message "conversion errors encountered - look in conversion errors table". In the table is a single row-- Object Type: Table Object Name: MSysObjects Error Description: -1611: Could not find field 'Description'. This database contains only tables, queries and reports. Any idea what this means? All I can suppose is that some query or report refers to a column called Description in a table that does not contain it. But how to find out which one? David This message probably represents a corruption in the original Access 97 data...

How do I refresh the selection listboxes on a pivot table?
The field-level (column) selection boxes used to select the data to be included in a pivot table include old and new values. How do I refresh these list boxes so they only include values that are present in the current source data? The list box continues to show values that are no longer in the data set. Click in the Pivot Table to bring up the Pivot Table toolbar. (If that doesn't bring it up, rt-click a toolbar and select it from the list.) Click the button with the ! icon to Refresh the Pivot Table. Hope this helps |:>) "WWW.CS" wrote: > The field-level (colu...

SQL Table SOP40500 Sales Master Number Setup
Can some rows be deleted from Sql Table SOP40500 to improve performance? Thank You, Brian ...