120 reg key for Int MGr Conversion on BRL licensing

I would not know for sure the ratio of clients that purchase and are ready
for conversion within 120 days - but this time bomb perhaps forces some to do
so prematurely...

 Essentially the tool is purchased for one thing - data conversion -
(perhaps giving customers the ability to set a date for the conversion key to
turn on - or require that an additional key needs to be entered upon first
use, then bombs out in 120 days.) just a thought

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=94bc25f4-b2cd-4a69-8738-f644a1193439&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
MARTIN1 (286)

Access License
Hi All, I had already bought a Access 2007 product package. Can I use it as a downgrade version for install Access 2003? Thanks a lot! -- KenL According to http://download.microsoft.com/download/d/2/3/d23b9533-169d-4996-b198-7b9d3fe15611/downgrade_chart.doc "Customers who have licensed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 are eligible to downgrade to Office Professional Enterprise 2003 and all previous versions as described above. Customers who have licensed Microsoft Office Standard 2007 are eligible to downgrade to Office Standard Edition 2003 and all previous versions o...

CRM 1.2 Sample Database license error
When i tried to load the sample CRM 1.2 Database, it shows me this error below: You do not have 5 Microsoft CRM Suite Professional licenses available. For more information, contact your system administrator. Need help...... This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_03A1_01C425F4.CCE9D160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Did you install any licenses? LeVar Berry CEO eDriven Solutions LTD Ph. (513)403-1210 Fax: (702)995-0843 Step Into the Fast Lane For eSuccess=20 "emc" <anony...

Locating product ID Key with in XP Pro?
If you have installed Windows XP Pro on your system, how can you locate the Product ID Key with in the operating system? Robert Bodling <robertbodling@yahoo.com> wrote in news:76294583-f190- 4c86-b37a-95fe72e9a72c@w30g2000yqw.googlegroups.com: > If you have installed Windows XP Pro on your system, how can you > locate the Product ID Key with in the operating system? Try the free version of "Keyfinder" app at: <http://www.magicaljellybean.com/> HTH, John Robert Bodling wrote: > If you have installed Windows XP Pro on your system, how can you...

Netscape conversion #2
Does anyone know the best way to convert mail and addressbooks from Netscape Communicator 7.1 to Outlook 2002? Use Outlook Express as the intermediate step. Export to OE, then Export to Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, adrian asked: | Does anyone know the best way to convert mail and | addressbooks from Netscape Communicator 7.1 to Outlook ...

Data Conversion #3
We have a large downloaded Excel sheet from SAP. It contains lots of figures with negative signs on the right of the numbers. This means that Excel does not recognise these as numbers. Changing the format to Number does not work at all. We need to convert these to normal numbers, that is, with the negative signs on the left of the numbers. What is the quickest way to do this? Thanks! Adeel Adeel, I guess it would be to put this formula in an adjacent column, assuming G, =LEFT(H1,LEN(H1)-1)*-1 and copy down. Then copy column H, pastespaceial values and delete column G. -- HTH ...

Office standard key for home student trial?
We recently purchased a netbook, and we would like to put our Office standard 2007 on it. The salesman told us we could just input the product key and it would unlock it on the netbook. Unfortunately our program is Office standard and the trial is for Office Home and Student. Since Standard has more than Home and Student I would think it would unlock it but it isnt. Any suggestions? We just bought office and we don't want to buy another one. Since the netbook doesn't have a CD drive how can we install Office without buying it again. Andi24, You don't have ...

Student licensing installation
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel HELP! I just bought the student licensing version of Office 2008 and it will not install. As a matter of fact, the disk drive will spit out the disk out of the drive. I have a MacBook Pro running Mac OS X Leopard with Intel processor. I know it is not the hardware because other disks work well, including the 2004 installation disk. So I am wondering if there may be a problem with program and if anyone else has encountered this problem could possibly help. Thanks. On 3/21/08 12:53 09AM, in article ee958ef.-1@webcrossing...

repeat key
In excel you are able to repeat an action you are doing with the F4 key. Is there a similar action in Publisher? The F4 key does not work. No... Select an object, text box or highlighted text... whatever, press the control key while dragging, the cursor will have a + sign, this will produce a duplicate. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "dynamite" <dynamite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3B98983-640A-4D67-9FBE-351E40...

Want to remove/disable/re-map shortcut key to the help files
I want to be able to either uninstall or disable the help from opening in Excel as eveytime I press F1 by miss-take the help files open which makes my computer hang for about 5mins while they load. I have looked under Add/Remove programmes and then clicked on the modity section but there isnt any option for removing them. If this cant be done is it possable to remap the shourtcut key to somthing else so that I dont keep hitting it. Im using Office 2000 btw Thanks in advance, Middle --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Maybe you could a line or two to your personal.xls (...

license
If we were to implement an Exchange Front-End server along with the Back-End server do we have to purchase CALs for both servers. This effectively doubles the cost of the implementation. "jmck9999" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If we were to implement an Exchange Front-End server along with the Back-End server do we have to purchase CALs for both servers. This effectively doubles the cost of the implementation. The CAL is for the workstation to access the mailbox server. You don't need CALs to connect via an FE. You do obviously need a server licence f...

Reg. Exchange 5.5 Upgradation to 2003 Enterprise Edition
Hello, We want to upgrade our Back Office NT 4.0 Domain to Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition Active Directory Domain. The same time we want to upgrade Exchange 5.5(Comes with Back office) to Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition. So can you suggest me the best path for both the upgradation. Thanks, Joy ...

.csv conversion
Hi, I used to export tables to .csv files for use by other programs earlier. After a complete format and reinstallation of the MSoffice, I find .csv option is not listed in the export types. How do I bring back that option? Thanks Ramesh hi "Ramesh" <ramborumsdotyahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OcV7NxJjKHA.4872@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I used to export tables to .csv files for use by other programs earlier. > After a complete format and reinstallation of the MSoffice, I find .csv > option is not listed in the export ...

Office 98 10 digit CD key
Recently I had my G4 laptop crash. In the meantime I drug my old iMac out of the closet to do some work. I needed to upgrade the OS8.5 to run newer programs. In doing so it wiped out my CD-Key for Office 98 for Mac. It is requesting the 10 digit CD-Key when I try to start Word. Microsoft Replacement Software and their people who run new CD-Keys say I must have the original CD for them to help. (Obviously if I had the original software I wouldn't need their help). It's been so long since I used this computer I can't find the original disks. Is anyone aware of a generic 10 digit ...

Advanced views.."By Conversation". Is it possible to have a view where I see only the first Item of a conversation?
Hi, I receive emails from a distribution list. I have set a "Search Folder"(outlook 2003) for these emails that allow me to view items arranged by Conversation. I need to create a view that will allow me to see Only the first items in a conversation.By viewing that conversation I should be able to decide whether or not I need to expand that group and read later emails in that thread. If I decide not to follow up on that conversation, I should be able to delete it and not have items from that conversation visible. This sounds challenging but I'm sure that the Outlook experts ...

MFC AfxFullPath: wrong conversion to uppercase
VS.NET MFC AfxFullPath function converts the file name to all uppercase, if the volume does not have FS_CASE_IS_PRESERVED flag. DVD for some reason does not return such an attribute (ISO9660+UDF, DVD-R), so the name gets converted, even though flags FS_CASE_SENSITIVE and FS_UNICODE_STORED_ON_DISK are set for it. ...

97->2003 conversion "gotchas" ?
If an Acc97 app converts to 2003 and tests successfully, can I assume that all is well ? We have an Acc97 app with 10 users (more details below) which must be converted to 2003. I'm suffering from nagging anxiety that even if it runs successfully on my PC, problems might show up later (performance degradation compared to Acc97, corruption ....) The app is used by a transportation firm, so reliability and (reasonable) speed are important. Regards, Gregory K. DETAILS: datafile ~ 105 Mb 25 tables, 10 users (most on Metaframe 1.8); occasional slowness in response time with 97, t...

BIN2DEC conversion for large binary numbers
Hello All, I need your help, i want to convert large binary numbers using excel but whenever i use the BIN2DEC function the result is negative which is not correct. Ex. BIN2DEC(1100110110) the result is -202 but if i use the calculator the result is 822 which is the correct value Any ideas? what shall i do to have the correct value? Thanks in advance A.M. Hi, Well I think it's 822 and my calculator confirms that and like you I get -202. Someone will no doubt explain why but in the meantime use this =SUMPRODUCT(MID("0"&A1,ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&a...

excel keys
Please help, when I type the letter r in a cell....up comes RUN, when type S in a cel up comes search. have i pressed a short cut somewher please. cant find the answe -- john_ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- john_c's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2596 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39332 Ignore me, the windows key was sticking on lol -- john_c ------------------------------------------------------------------------ john_c's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/...

Data conversion Cam3
Has converted from Cam3 to RMS? Cam3 uses Btrieve 6.15. I have a prospect who is looking at switching to RMS from CAM. They want Inventory, Customer history and purchasing history. Any suggestions woulld be appreciated. Pat See if the program will export to a comma type file. The it is easy. "pat@arms" <patarms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9073BC10-884B-48F7-AEDB-AF58093F65CA@microsoft.com... > Has converted from Cam3 to RMS? Cam3 uses Btrieve 6.15. I have a > prospect who is looking at switching to RMS from CAM. > They want Inventory, Custo...

Assigning Macros to Function Keys?
Excel 2002, Windows XP I would like to simplify Edit/Paste by assigning that to the F1 key. As far as I can tell, using Toolbars\Customize doesn't help. Also, although I can assign a macro to a CTRL key, I haven't seen any options for assigning the macro to one of the function keys. Have I missed something? Or can anyone advise on how to use VBA to do this? (I have basic (very) knowledge of VB.) This is a obviously not a high priority question... but I am peeved because I know it should be do-able and don't have the time (ability?) to figure out how to use VBA for ...

Handling share conversions
I hold an IRA in which, at one time two funds were represented. The IRA management team opted to move, or convert, all the shares from "Fund B" into "Fund A". How is this best handled in Money? In microsoft.public.money, GreggC wrote: >I hold an IRA in which, at one time two funds were represented. The IRA >management team opted to move, or convert, all the shares from "Fund B" into >"Fund A". How is this best handled in Money? The best way is to do a Sell of fund A, and a Buy of fund B. In an IRA, a Remove Shares and then an Add Rem...

Dialog, tab key and focus rect problem
Hi, I would like to understand the following native behaviour in a dialog box: Wyou initially click on a control, it gains the focus but it doesn't display a focus rect. Hit tab once or several times to come back to the control and it displays a focus rect. Hit tab again to remove the focus from the control, now click on it and it regains the focus but this time it displays a focus rect. So gaining the focus is not enough to display a focus rect. Hitting tab fixes that once and for all. Why this behaviour ? I would like a focus rect in any case. Is there a solution ? Thank you Nicola...

Moving page up and down with arrow keys instead of individual cel.
I must have hit a control function. Now instead of moving up/down/left/right in individual cells, I am moving the whole page. Any Ideas? Thanks Ike most probably you accidently hit the scroll lock button. press the scroll lock button again. >-----Original Message----- >I must have hit a control function. Now instead of moving up/down/left/right >in >individual cells, I am moving the whole page. Any Ideas? >Thanks >Ike >. > Scroll lock turned on? Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Ike" wrote: > I must have hit a control function. Now instead of moving u...

How to receive a MSOffice Home & Student Trial Key
My new laptop came with MS Office Home & Student 2007 pre-installed and I cannot take advantage of the 60 day free trial without a trial key. I have clicked on the icon on the desktop and the space where the trial key is supposed to be is blank. I have contacted my computer company and Microsoft and both continue to send me to the activation website. The only problem is that the activation website does not have any place to sign up or into and is basically blank other than the title of "Receive your activation key for the trial MS Office Home & Student 2007. An...

how do u redownload microsoft offiec/excel i have key's
Excel is not a download, you have to have installation media. Unless you have an MSDN subscription...about $1500 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "remo85414" <remo85414@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFA10844-0842-4E0A-A4AA-80DB7ECD5027@microsoft.com... > AFAIK, there are no legitimate download sites unless you have an MSDN account. If you need to have the disk replaced, see How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware http://s...