1 company will not upgrade to 10.0

One of our companies will not upgrade from 9.0 sp3 to 10.0 sp1. The below
messages appear.

The following SQL statement produced an error:
 if exists (select * from sysobjects where id = object_id('dbo.GPS_CHAR')
and sysstat & 0xf = 6)  drop default dbo.GPS_CHAR

ERROR [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]The default 'dbo.GPS_CHAR'
cannot be dropped because it is bound to one or more column.

0
MES (112)

lookup a value "greater than" 0
How would I do a lookup in a row with 4 values: 0 4.8 3.2 0 to find the first value that is greater than 0? The answer should be 4.8 but what would the formula look like? Thanks, Harold I hope someone can suggest something cleaner, but I think this will work... If your values are in row 1: =IF(A1>0,A1,INDEX(1:1,1+MATCH(0.0000000001,1:1,1))) "Harold Good" wrote: > How would I do a lookup in a row with 4 values: > 0 4.8 3.2 0 > to find the first value that is greater than 0? The answer should be 4.8 but > what would the formula look...

Rad editor controls not displayed in IE8.0.7600.16385
I'm running Windows 7 and have IE8 installed (as above). Using both 32 bit and 64 bit browsers, the Rad Editor controls (from Telerik) are not being presented, whereas in IE8 (on XP) they are presented fine. Is there a difference in the settings, or has something changed inside IE8 to cause this issue? I've checked all the Internet Options-Advanced settings, and can't see any significant setting differences between the 2 machines. -- Dodo I think you'd be much better of posting here instead: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/iewebdevelop...

problems with SP3 Excel 2000, 9.0.6926 SP3
I have frequent freeze-ups with Excel where the cursor cannot click the file closed, click to another worksheet. I frequently have to alt-tab to another app, then tab back into it to be able to select a new cell or a new worksheet, etc. Its almost like the app is locked up until I minimize it and then get back into it again. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks Paul ...

GP 8.0 and SQL 2005
i try to install GP 8.0 ON SQK 2005 i have message that is not support PLS help me to install it? regards Fouad Farhan Fouad, GP 8.0 is not yet supported on SQL 2005. You can either install GP 8.0 on SQL 2000 or GP 9.0 on SQL 2005. -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Fouad" <fo_fo_2000@yahoo.com.FOR_SPAM> wrote in message news:6EE969A2-D8C1-4394-84FE-CE59B5242218@microsoft.com... >i try to install GP 8.0 ON SQK 2005 i have message that is not support PLS > help me to install it? > regards > Fouad Farhan It's not advisable to start upgrading to SQL 2005 on a p...

Windows CE 6.0 ROMFLAGS and full-kernel mode
Hello, I compared description of the ROMFLAGS from CE 5.0 and CE 6.0 and it is the same. But is the meaning of the second bit in ROMFLAGS (Disable full-kernel mode) really the same in CE 6.0 as in previous Windows CE versions or now it is meaningless ? I guess that I don't know for sure, but I'd say it's meaningless. You can't turn off kernel/user mode division in CE6, so I don't know what the flag would mean. Paul T. "Dariusz Czarnecki" wrote: > Hello, > > I compared description of the ROMFLAGS from CE 5.0 and CE 6.0 and it is...

how to display text when a cell>0 ?
Hi there. i have something like this: A B C D 1 hello 1 2 test 0 3 bye 1 Now i want to display hello at D7 when B1>0 So the output should be: A B C D 1 hello 1 hello 2 test 0 3 bye 1 bye How can i do this? thanks, Jan Willem Jan, try this, =IF(B1>0,A1,"") -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Janwillem" &...

Excel Jululian 04-10-10
Please help in this formula {=SUM(('[Summary1.xls]A1 1-3'!$C$3:$C$19268=B$11)*('[Summary1.xls]A1 1-3'!$E$3:$E$19268=$A9)*('[Summary1.xls]A1 1-3'!$G$3:$G$19268=$H3)*'[Summary1.xls]A1 1-3'!$S$3:$Y$19268)} the result should read 24 anf it give 0 please advise regards If you've copied the formula correctly, it looks to me like you are missing a ( just after the last *. And in the last reference, you show $S$3:$Y$19268 - the $Y should be $S ?? formula should read =SUM(('[Summary1.xls]A1 1-3'!$C$3:$C$19268=B$11)*('[Summary1.xls]...

Send SMS text from Dynamics CRM 3.0
Hi, I'd like to know if there is any solution (3r party solution, Web Sevice carrier, ...) to send SMS text from Dynamics CRM 3.0. We need this funcionality to send SMS text from spain, I don't know if the spanish carriers give this kind of solution via web service. Cheers. Santi: I have not had the chance to test this solution, and being a free solution, there may not be any support for it either: http://www.askbeyondcrm.com/askcrm/DownloadSMS.aspx HTH, --MD "Santi" wrote: > Hi, > I'd like to know if there is any solution (3r party solution, Web Sevice ...

GREAT PLAINS 10 OUTPUT OPTIONS
Is there some setup I need to do to get HTML format selection in GP10 to produce a report that is formatted? I am overwhelmed by the volume of paper GP10 is producing and disapppointed the HTML output option does not produce a readable report as it dod in the old DOS version of GP. Due to the fact that I apent all my money on GP10, I have no money left for Adobe or PDFComlete. Any suggestions? If you have FRx then you have a .pdf writer. I think it's called Easy PDF or something, you install it from the pre-requisite selection off of the FRx CD. Then when you print your report p...

Sending emails via keylogger
Hi, I'm trying to set up cybersitter 10 to send me a daily email report via email. I'm using Sky internet as a service provider, but use Gmail for all my email accounts. Cybersitter asks me for my 'smtp' but i dont know if I should be using Sky or Gmail smtp and what port setting to use. Has anyone any dealings or knowledge of setting up such accounts?, any help would be great... Many thanks... Allan. PS keep it simple as I'm not a great techie !!! Ta. Set it however you've got your normal email program (presumably Outlook since you're posting in an Outlook n...

Rolling out RMS v2.0 this weekend
I'm not much of an early adopter when it comes to mission-critical applications, so I waited for the first HotFix for RMS v2.0 before upgrading. This Sunday is the day. I will shut down Store-HQ communications and start upgrading systems. I have four two-lane stores, a total of 27 PCs (including the eight registers) and the furthest store is about 100 miles/2.5 hours away. Are there any potential problems or known issues for which I might want/need to be prepared? Have any of the previously known issues (like the defective Detailed Sales report) been resolved that might make a pr...

Trial upgrade to W7
I have a Windows 7 Home Premium that I have used on one of my laptops, with excellent results. After taking a complete backup of my wife's Vista laptop, I'd like to use the same CD on her laptop, as a 30 day trial. If she likes it, I'd be willing to pay for another copy. If not, I'd restore her laptop to it's Vista. I use StorageCraft, so my backup will restore everything, Vista, drivers, installed applications, absolutely everything. I'm not looking to cheat Microsoft, but don't want to buy a copy and then not like it. Will this work? We'll proba...

Upgrading from BCM to CRM
In the Microsoft Business Contact Manager, it says that you can easily migrate your data into CRM. Problem is that I can find out how do you do this? Can you migrate the entire database with links and attached mail or does it only allow you to migrate the contact list? Is there documentation for upgrading like the data migration documentation that comes with CRM 1.2? Any and all help is appreciated. I would head over to the BCM newsgroup to find out more. I know the BCM team have a priority to be able to migrate from BCM to CRM but do not know how that is achieved yet. If you find out...

Upgrade from Home/Student to full version?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I just installed Office Home & Student Addition before realizing the I need exchange support. Will buying the upgrade DVD work? Without exchange I can't get into my account. On 4/16/08 1:00 57PM, in article ee98ab9.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "chus3r@officeformac.com" <chus3r@officeformac.com> wrote: > I just installed Office Home & Student Addition before realizing the I need > exchange support. Will buying the upgrade DVD work? Without exchange I can't > get into my account. ...

error creating company
Hi, Iam getting the following error while creating a company 'The following SQL statement produced an error: create VIEW GTM20001V AS select HDR.aaSubLedgerHdrID, LINE.aaSubLedgerDistID, LINE.aaSubLedgerAssignID, HDR.SERIES, HDR.DOCTYPE, HDR.DOCNUMBR, HDR.Master_ID, LINE.aaTrxDimID, LINE.aaTrxCodeID, LINE.aaTrxDimCode, LINE.INTERID, LINE.ACTINDX, LINE.ACCTTYPE, LINE.DISTTYPE, LINE.DEBITAMT, LINE.CRDTAMNT, LINE.CURNCYID, LINE.SEQNUMBR, LINE.GLPOSTDT, LINE.POSTED, LINE.HISTORY, LINE.DEX_ROW_ID from AAG20000 as HDR inner join( select T1.*, T3.aaTrxDimCod...

Ex5.5 org and new Ex2003, MTA will not start
I have an exchange 5.5 org with two servers. Now I've added an exchange 2003. I followed microsofts documentation (ADC, forestprep, domainprep) and everything went smooth. But the new server won't start the mta service. I have the exactly the same problem as it is written here: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=840470 I also followed this doc. Removing exchange and IIS and reinstall. But the problem still persists. I searched the web and the groups, a few people seems to have the same problem, but I haven't found a solution. I have no idea where to start. Any idea? Any er...

Will Exchange 2003 SP2 allow for EAS to sync public folders?
I haven't seen a definite "yes" and was hoping I wouldn't have to go to a 3rd party tool to sync a public folder calendar to a mailbox calendar ...

error message:outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows
Hi, I just got this message when I am opening outlook ":error message:outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows". I followed the article Q297010 but still getting this message when I open outlook. I also unistall Microsoft and then installed it back again but still I am getting this message. Any help is appreciated. Regards, August ...

Chinese CRM 3.0 Newsgroup
Hi, Just want to do an advertisement here in this newsgroup and hope everybody don't mind. I started a Chinese CRM 3.0 newsgroup hoping to help Microsoft CRM users in China. If you have any Chinese clients that they are using the Microsoft CRM 3.0 product or have questions related to CRM. Feel free to have them post the questions to the Chinese newsgroup. I will try my best to answer the questions for them. I just want to try to help out all of the Microsoft CRM users since I really like the new version of CRM. The newsgroup URL is: http://groups.google.com/group/msdynamicscrm Thanks! ...

Trial version of Excel 2003 download will not allow data entry
Unable to enter data into new spreadsheet Isn't that trial version time limited? Maybe you've exceeded the trial period???? Excel not working wrote: > > Unable to enter data into new spreadsheet -- Dave Peterson ...

Which "index.dat" files exist normally? I found 10 of them
I wonder how many "index.dat" files exist normally on a WinXP system. I searched my system and found 10 (!). See the following snapshot: http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3751/foundindexdatfiles.png When I read about "index.dat" files on Internet I get the impression that there is normally only 1 index.dat file and that's it. So are the remaining 9 on my system are bad copies or backups or what? Cindy Cindy Parker <cypy@live.com> wrote: > I wonder how many "index.dat" files exist normally on a WinXP system. > I searched my ...

random# btw 1-9 without 6
im trying to use rand() or randbetween to get a random number btwn 1 and 9 but excluding 6 as a posibility. is it possible? Assuming this is a different question than your other thread (please keep questions in the same thread if possible - it reduces the chance that people will waste time suggesting answers that have already been offered), here's one way, using 2 cells (it's actually the same way, of course): A1: =RANDBETWEEN(1,8) A2: =A1+(A1>=6) In article <074935CB-AAC3-4584-80CF-BF299DBCD0E3@microsoft.com>, "Tracker" <Tracker@discussions.mic...

What formula will take a name in one cell (last name,first name) .
I have a name in a cell, last name first then a comma then first name, and I want to seperate them into two cells. I know there is a formula to do that, but I don't know what it is, can anyone help me? Use the menu option Data:Test To Columns to parse the one field into two fields Good Luck Stewart "jobby" wrote: > I have a name in a cell, last name first then a comma then first name, and I > want to seperate them into two cells. I know there is a formula to do that, > but I don't know what it is, can anyone help me? You could use Data > Text to colum...

Is there a way to insert a formula, password or macro in an excel spreadsheet that will automatically delete the spreadsheet?
Is there a way to insert a formula, password or macro in an excel spreadsheet that will automatically delete the spreadsheet at the date you specified? thanks, Charlie Hi Charlie Delete the file is I think not a good idea? Maybe the user have some information in it??? But it is possible, post back if you want to know how to do it There is always a way to use your workbook if anybody wants it. VBA is not save. Put this in the workbook open event of the workbook. After the date the file will be closed when you open it. Private Sub Workbook_Open() If Date > DateSerial(2005, 4, 1) T...

Printing Checks #10
How do you set up Money to print your personal and bank info? Or do you have to buy preprinted checks? Money will only print the amount, payee, payee address, date and so on. It will not print the MICR information or the payor or bank information. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=39. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1987e01c44d84$85c1f800$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do you set up Money to print your personal and bank > info? Or do you have to buy preprinted checks? ...