.net 3.0 on GP 7.5?

I need to know if the .net 3.0 framework will "break" GP 7.5.  .net 3.0 is
necessary for another application which will be running on the same machine.
I cannot find an answer on Partnersource or various other resources that I've
looked into. 7.5 is not supported by Microsoft anymore... Any insight would
be much appreciated!
0
GP_QT (1)

Dear,

You can export the data from the first company using SmartList, and use
Integration Manager or Macro's to import the transactions into the other
company, please let me know if you need any help in either ways.

Regards,
--
Mohammad R. Daoud
MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS

"GP_QT" wrote:

> I need to know if the .net 3.0 framework will "break" GP 7.5.  .net 3.0 is
> necessary for another application which will be running on the same machine.
> I cannot find an answer on Partnersource or various other resources that I've
> looked into. 7.5 is not supported by Microsoft anymore... Any insight would
> be much appreciated!
GP_QT,

The .NET Framework is versioned, which means that multiple framework
versions can coexist on the same machine, thus, you can have multiple
applications built on different framework versions run in perfect harmony.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"GP_QT" wrote:

> I need to know if the .net 3.0 framework will "break" GP 7.5.  .net 3.0 is
> necessary for another application which will be running on the same machine.
> I cannot find an answer on Partnersource or various other resources that I've
> looked into. 7.5 is not supported by Microsoft anymore... Any insight would
> be much appreciated!
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
11/5/2008 11:59:00 PM
Sorry it seems I posted this answer in the incorrect location!
--

"Mohammad R. Daoud" wrote:

> Dear,
>
> You can export the data from the first company using SmartList, and use
> Integration Manager or Macro's to import the transactions into the other
> company, please let me know if you need any help in either ways.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Mohammad R. Daoud
> MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
> Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85
> Great Package For Business Solutions
> daoudm@greatpbs.com
> http://www.greatpbs.com
> http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/
>

> "GP_QT" wrote:
>
> > I need to know if the .net 3.0 framework will "break" GP 7.5.  .net 3.0 is
> > necessary for another application which will be running on the same machine.
> > I cannot find an answer on Partnersource or various other resources that I've
> > looked into. 7.5 is not supported by Microsoft anymore... Any insight would
> > be much appreciated!

CRM 3.0 Implementation

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Moving exchange 5.5 to a new server exchange 2003
Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ray http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/ondemand/2340.asp http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en- us;exch2003 Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new >exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new >organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. > >Thanks, >Ray > >. ...

Anyone use Promys CRM software integrated with GP Dynamics?
Our company is considering using Promys as a CRM to create quotes and sales orders for the sales team. I am concerned about the integration with GP and what the pitfalls may be. Is anyone here currently using Promys with GP Dynamics? ...

Windows 7/IE8 Javascript will not run.
I am having major issues with IE8 recently. I get no error messages, things just don't work. For example, I can't download files from sites, windows update will not download files either. I viewed the html source on a particular page that wasn't working and there was some text in the html that said Javascript was not supported in my browser (but the text didn't show on the screen). FWIW, I have now installed both chrome and firefox and they don't have any problems with javascript or download files, etc. This problem started after I switched from McAfee to...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22microsoft_office_document_imaging=22_documents=3F?= #3
Is there a program available for Mac that can read "microsoft office document imaging" documents? I have a number of email attachements sent to me with "filename.mdi" that I need to open Can they be opened on a Mac running OS X? ...

Contour plots #3
Dear all, I need to solve a problem, that I have with the contour map. The typical contour map in excel show all the gridline (x,y,z) over the surface. I need, only, that the contourn map show me the z-axis gridline over the surface. Is possible made it? Thanks and regards Martin Martin - You can choose either no outlines on the surface, or both grid outlines and contour outlines. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Martin schudel" <Martin schudel@discussions.mi...