>>>Notice of Delayed Response Times<<<<

------=_NextPart_0001_48190A22

Dear partners,

Thank you for your patience during our recent service delays due to
flooding in the Fargo area.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working
diligently to restore the service level you have become accustomed to
receive with this service.

 We appreciate your patience as we work through posts and inquiries in the
order they were received.

Thank you for participating in the partner online technical communities!

Jen Mehrer
Microsoft Partner Newsgroups Support

------=_NextPart_0001_48190A22

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Dear partners,
\par
\par Thank you for your patience during our recent service delays due to flooding in the Fargo area.
\par
\par We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working diligently to restore the service level you have become accustomed to receive with this service.
\par
\par  We appreciate your patience as we work through posts and inquiries in the order they were received.
\par
\par Thank you for participating in the partner online technical communities!
\par
\par
\par Jen Mehrer
\par Microsoft Partner Newsgroups Support
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_48190A22--

0
jmehrer (14)

Thanks for the message Jen.  Our thoughts are all with our friends in
Fargo right now.  Any delay is understandable and expected.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com
0
fhamelly1 (1404)
3/27/2009 2:00:28 PM
Jen,

No worries, we got your back until you get back! For now stay safe and keep
us posted.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Jen Mehrer" wrote:

> Dear partners,
>
> Thank you for your patience during our recent service delays due to
> flooding in the Fargo area.
>
> We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working
> diligently to restore the service level you have become accustomed to
> receive with this service.
>
>  We appreciate your patience as we work through posts and inquiries in the
> order they were received.
>
> Thank you for participating in the partner online technical communities!
>

> Jen Mehrer
> Microsoft Partner Newsgroups Support

MarianoGomez (3440)

Conversion of UTC time to Local time.
I need to convert UTC filetime to Local filetime. Function FileTimeToLocalFileTime() can conver only current timestamps ( it does not use daylight saving time valid for that time, but only the currect DST settings ). Is there any other way to do it ? Thanks in advance, Kamil I didn't found the first article. In the second one 'SystemTimeToTzSpecifcLocalTime' unfortnately I found this in my copy of MSDN : SystemTimeToTzSpecifcLocalTime uses the current settings for the time zone and daylight saving time. Therefore, if it is daylight saving time, this function will take daylight...

Time Sheet #4
Need information to create a time sheet with 9 minute increments. ie: cell A3 time 1:03 PM, want A4 to read 1:12PM, A5 to read 1:21 PM, etc to A38 to read 6:36 PM Any help appreciated one way: A4: =A3 + TIME(0,9,0) Copy down as far as necessary. In article <828801c431ec$1d3df8a0$a101280a@phx.gbl>, "George A. Yorks" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Need information to create a time sheet with 9 minute > increments. ie: cell A3 time 1:03 PM, want A4 to read > 1:12PM, A5 to read 1:21 PM, etc to A38 to read 6:36 PM > > Any help a...

Searching sent mail by time values
Can I create a search folder which would search for all email sent in bettween two date and time values e.g (UK date and time) between 01/11/09 and 30/11/09 if between 17:00 and 07:00 TIA Trevor No, since the time is part of the date in a single field (sent). -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Trevor Aiston" <TrevorAiston@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

time/date stamp on email
i used microsoft outlook for email. i sent an email to another outlook user and i wanted to find out if he's read it or not. is there any way to view the time/date that the person reads the email ? if you requested a read receipt and if the recipient uses a program that is capable of replying, yes. otherwise, no. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchang...

rpc over http logon time
What is a normal logon time? Two seconds before it asks for a password? 10? 60? Thanks, Neal On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:10:29 -0000, "Neal" <neal@apoyar.co.nz> wrote: >What is a normal logon time? Two seconds before it asks for a password? >10? 60? > >Thanks, Neal > Depends on the link really. 10 would be ok before mail started populating the local OST. I tend to experience 60 because I'm running on a heavily used vmware lab contending with a lot of resources and on the end of an ADSL. You presumably aren't. Got a problem or are you just research...

Outlook Meeting Response going to someone else (KB 253557)
Hi there, I have been receiving a few calls regarding this issue and have followed MS Article ID: 253557 which sorts the proplem out for the individual user, or those concerned who get the meeting request in error. Here is the big question 1: How do I search all mailboxes on the exchange server (over 500) or even reduce it to a search per .EDB? This would be a great if a tool exists with the back office team @ MS!! If the tool does exist, it would it have a "Show all maiboxes that have an message entitled "Shedule + EMSInterface" with a highlight and delete feature! Que...

Notices when Populating Photos on a Form via VBA
When using VBA to populate photos on a form (imgXX.Picture = C:\ABC\1101.jpg), I get a flashing notice which doesn't dwell long enough to be readible and which is distracting, especially when multiple pictures are involved. I also suspect that it slows down the process. Is there a command in VBA or a property setting for the Image Box to get rid of this phenomenon? Many thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200710/1 See if this link helps: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0038.htm rwboyden wrote: >When us...

Import campaign responses
Hello everybody: I hope someone can help me because I have done several tests and I don't know how to eliminate the error. I've created a campaign express (e-mail) and I want to import Responses campaign. To this end, I've created a .csv file with the values shown in the screen of response campaign; then I've completed it with data and I've executed the massive import wizard. Data have been imported and the assistant says that everything its ok. However, in the work area, in import activities massive, the following error appears: "0x8004032d" "The data ...

Follow-Up on "Continued on" Notice Problem
Thanks -- I was away for a few days and just got your message. The problem is, I can't seem to figure out HOW to change that space above the "continued on" message manually. That is, when I go to the paragraph choices and look at space above/below, the line space above the "continued on" notice still appears even when I set the space above it to 0 and the space below the text paragraph to 0. Is there some other method to adjust the spacing manually that I'm not aware of? Thanks, Sibyl On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:45:41 +1000, "���MS�Publisher���" <donot...

i need to convert from UTC time to Local -7 hours offset
i need to convert data from UTC time to my local time witch is -7 hours from UTC (GMT) Hi simply subtract (add) the appropiate time to your cells. Just nore that 1 hour in Excel is equivalent to 1/24 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Kevin Morris" <Kevin Morris@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:52B7A37B-CC11-4313-A450-E010421789E9@microsoft.com... > i need to convert data from UTC time to my local time witch is -7 hours from > UTC (GMT) I tried that can you give me an example I need a formula that will subtract -7 hour for a time colum...

Time zone attribute
Hi, Is the time zone attribute an AD attribte or Exchagne attribute? Suppose, My mailbox is newly created in UK server & I'm at India. My client machine's time zone is set to india (new delhi, calcutta,mumbai). When i login to my mailbox for the fitst time (after it is created) from india, which has a time diff of 5:30 hrs. what would be my time zone on the server? Regards, Swamy Read Bharat Suneja blog it goes over this quite well. http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2007/02/dst-2007-understanding-what-needs-to-be.html James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ mse...

time oldest message submitted column in Exchange Queue
What does this column represent? For example: I have some items in queue under the column "time oldest message submitted" dated 9/23/06 and then when you double click on the queue and click find now the date of the earliest message it is 9/26/06. Where does the date in the "time oldest message submitted" come from? I thought maybe it was the first time an email for that domain appeared in the queue but that doesn't seem right. One more thing that I should probably mention is that the date discrepency is only happening with items that are for domains that appear to be...

Each message comes three times
I recently switched from Outlook Express to Outlook. I have three accounts of which two are aliases for the first. Each message to any of these accounts comes in three times! Have I done something wrong? ...

W32 Time Synchronizaton
We recently installed Ex2007 so we had to install two W2003 DC's. HOwever, we can't demote the two W2K dc's at this time. One of two W2003 DC's has the FSMO and PDC Emulator roles. However, we've found some of our pc's are synchronizing their clocks to a W2K DC instead of the W2k3 DC. Upon investigation, I found the W2k3 DC time was set to NT5DS instead of NTP. The W2K dc was set to NTP. I changed that on both DC's;one to NTP and the other to NT5DS. But, we're still having a conflict. Did I miss a reg setting? Hello paulc, The domain ...

setting notice to group (large company, recipients in different cities)
I'm sorry for the multiple groups. I don't understand Outlook well enough to narrow down my groups to just the right one or two. Here's my situation and my question -- there are certain deadlines and tasks that are due on a monthly basis, all revolving around certain business days (related to closing the corporate books). Presently these deadlines are on an excel based calendar located on the intranet, and a monthly email reminder is sent out restating the deadlines. As you can see it is somewhat awkward to force people to navigate through the intranet and then print out th...

Time to dollars
I have a schedule that works really well to calculate how many total hours per employee, but when I want to add a column that multiplies the total hours by an rate per hour, the result isn't right--it comes out in the form of time. If I have a cell that results in 32:00:00 total hours and have that multiplied by say 7 dollars per hour the answer comes out as 224:00:00. I need to use the result in other labor cost calculations, but it wont' work as a time. Is there a way to make that into a number (e.g. 224 )? I need to be able to divied the 224:00:00 result by a number equal...

Billable time default
Can it be changed? At current the default is 30 on an activity, where can i change that number to a value of "0"? The Activity form is not modifyable in the current version. This is going to change in V2. Guy. "Danb" <Danb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA229DBD-C73A-49FB-A86B-6F695DCE0797@microsoft.com... > Can it be changed? At current the default is 30 on an activity, where can > i > change that number to a value of "0"? ...

Excel save takes 18 times longer than Windows Explorer copy
Hi All I have an Excel system with about 10 sheets and loads of VBA modules and classes. It resides on a network at my company's headquarters. When I copy the file from my desktop to the server using Windows Explorer drag and drop it takes about 6 seconds. However if I open the Excel file from the server from my PC and save it using Excel the save time is 90 seconds. Is this normal? My users are complaining about the time it takes to save after editing. It also means that they are not saving often and are risking losing changes. Any thoughts? If the length ...

Time stamp
When I close a document I would like to have the time it was saved at the top of the document. How is that done, please? JB You could use a savedate field eg { SaveDate \@ "HH:mm" } which will record the last time the document was saved when the document is next opened, but the field will not update automatically as you make saves to the document during the course of working - it will however fulfil the basic criterion of recording the time. Or you could intercept the FileSave command to add a document variable to the document and update it each time the doc...

It takes time to load records in MS CRM Client
HI All, I am facing a serious problem, whenever i access CRM through Client, it takes time to load and after getting records in it, it is not shown properly. Why so??? please help me out. Client is always connected to server, Is there any way to check if it is connected or not. Thanks in Advance. Nitin Verma Nitin, I had the same issue with a client of mine and after working through all of the standard MS suggestions we found that by removing the clients local OST file and recreating it from the exchange server the issue was resolved. MS informed us of 2 items. 1) Having more then 1,000 e...

How is it possible to see responses to the posted EM's, as I would like to see some of the replies as they may help me with my problem. Stuart Seagrave <snart10@hotmail.com> wrote: > How is it possible to see responses to the posted EM's, > as I would like to see some of the replies as they may > help me with my problem. What's an "EM"? -- Brian Tillman If you mean posts to this forum, try searching at groups.google.com Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStar...

3.0 Data migration framework still only one time load?
Just wondering if the new framework can do repeat data loads or is it still a one time only process (i.e. no incremental data loading after the first load). Thanks, ...

Time based inbox rules
Hi there I'm trying to create a rule which moves all emails from a given sender which are more than three days old to another folder. It doesn't appear to be possible as the date related rules all use absolute dates. Does anyone know of an addin or other feature which can do this? (I thought of auto archive but this only works for all messages in a folder; I need to move only messages from specified senders). Thanks for your help Matthew Dixon ...

Outlook 2000 saved attachments get wrong times
Is there anyone out there with Outlook 2000 that can tell me if, when they save any attachment, does the saved file get a modified and created time that is different from your PC's clock time? On two PC's I've tried this (one with Windows XP Pro, one with 98SE), they have the system Date/Time Properties Time Zone set to GMT+08:00, and Outlook 2000's Tools | Options | Preferences | Calendar Options | Time Zone is also set to GMT+8:00. When an attachment is saved, it gets modified and created times 8 hours ahead of the Current System Time (CST). Saving attachments in...

how to display current time in status bar?
hi all, how to display current time in the status bar. thanks&regards james Hello james, > how to display current time in the status bar. > You can use SetIndicators to create panes on status bar. You can display any text in it. These are updated with ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI mechanism by default. So if your app is idle and you want to update the time, you will need to have a timer. As usual, check out codeguru and codeproject for sample code. I am certain you will find something there. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...