show all website pages in same inline frame

In Frontpage 2003 developed website, placed inline frame on home page. How do
I get other pages in the website to appear in the same inframe on the home
page?

frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Put Either
- all your links to the in the inline frame pages
- or if they are in the home page (your only page) target the inline frame name
Or just create all your pages like your home page with a separate inline frame page in each

SBR @ ENJOY (-:              [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;

"colinsmi" <colinsmi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5969B71F-F22B-4491-82F6-388E3768326B@microsoft.com...
In Frontpage 2003 developed website, placed inline frame on home page. How do
I get other pages in the website to appear in the same inframe on the home
page?

0
Stefan
4/15/2010 8:11:54 AM
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 983px; HEIGHT: 624px" width=983 summary="" border=1>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD width="10%" height="100%">
</TD>
    <TD width="90%" height="100%"><IFRAME name=Link_Me
      src="http://www.yahoo.com" width="100%"
  height="100%"></IFRAME></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

"colinsmi" <colinsmi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Frontpage 2003 developed website, placed inline frame on home page. How
> do
> I get other pages in the website to appear in the same inframe on the home
> page?

0
Hot

Page Numbers in Publisher 2000
I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page umbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. Instead my page #10 is labeled page #1. Can anyone help and let me know if this is possible with this software? Thanks. -- Kay -- Kay Correction "Kay" wrote: > I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page numbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. > Instead my page #10 is labeled page #10. Can anyone help and let me know if > this is possibl...

Assignment Details View Not Showing Timephased daily hours entry v
Looking for an answer to this. Tasks on couple of the projects on My Tasks list allows me to go into the Assignment Details page and see the Timephased work, including a weekly by day view that I can use to update hours. For a new project, the Assignment Details page is showing only Total Work, Completed Work, and Start, Finish and REmaining Work. The daily view of work, actual work and overtime fields are not there. Please advise. Hi kahuna, Sounds to me like this project where you want to update the task has a different progress method. Project Server allows you to track your...

Visio should allow selection of a frame per hyperlink like in MS W #2
I use Visio (and have done for years) and would really appreciate it if you would place the selection for a frame within your hyperlinks that would override the page default and allow the web pages that are created in Visio to be even more useful that they are. I was able to do this before 2003 version by putting the text "Target="{FRAME} at the end of the address (where {FRAME} was the frame name). This tricked Visio into doing what I needed and still do as i have used Visio and Word to create web processes with frames and hyperlinks. You have changed the way that the text is par...

How do I do mail merge with 2 2-sided documents per page?
I am trying to merge an excel mailing list with a two sided postcard. I can fit 2 postcards per page (2 fronts on one side and 2 corresponding backs on the other). Prior to doing the mail merge, the print preview looks correct. After the mail merge, the print preview shows only 1 postcard per page. This doubles the amount of paper I will need to use. Does anyone know how to set up publisher to allow me to print 2 postcards, front and back, with mail merge one sheet of printer paper? When you do a mail merge you can only have one card on your screen. If you are using 2007 I would s...

Capture info from website
Hi There, Im new to CRM & was after some advice or links to info around capturing data from a website. I want a website user to be able to supply their details on a form that gets posted into crm as a contact. from what i can work out i can then get some rules to send return emails, assign to staff etc thanks todd Todd See the Sales Productivity Pack by c360 - it has a web connect component which seems to be what you need. You would then put some workflow in to automate the emails & assignement etc. This is currently only available for V1.2 but c360 have just produced a roadm...

drawing frame while resizing #2
hi while resizing a dialog I want to only resize the frame when the user is resizing. Once the resizing is done I want to move the controls accordingly. WM_ENTERSIZEMOVE and WM_EXITSIZEMOVE are the messages sent before and after resizing, but how do I draw the frame only while the resizing is on. I could swear I replied to this message and I don't see my reply (it's maybe 10 hours later), so I'm replying again. override OnSizing() Yasoo Z++ "Mihir Gore" wrote: > hi > > while resizing a dialog I want to only resize the frame when the user is > resiz...

error when attaching apple "pages" doc #2
hi whenever i try to attach a "pages" doc to an entourage email i get a mnessage that i need to instal suffit i have stuffit exapnder installed, am running osx and office 2004 i loked at stuffit's site and they want $ for the compression program any ideas? i have "no compression" selected in my preferences thanks ...

Page sorter in Publisher:
How can I view in the page sorter all page numbers from multiple sections when in publisher? ...

IE hangs on this website!
Internet Explorer 8 hangs on this website mord.krakow.pl without compatibility mode! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=b7b99f56-61e3-40c1-83e5-44bdfafcadeb&dg=micros...

Books or websites for Functions
can anyone give me the name/names of books or websites that have a GOOD set of examples and descriptions of functions. The ones with MS excell are just vague enough to help. This website is a help, but I can't always take it with me. If I could print out info and examples to help me understand the construction of functions, I might be a better earthling, i mean person. -- humanoid/earthling Hi jackle I have a file from Peter Noneley on my site(bottom of the page) See also Norman's file and my ID file http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebru...

prevent image showing as attachment
Can anyone help. In word 2007 i've created a newsletter. At end of newsletter i've inserted a signature image. Am using this newsletter to email, via outlook 2007, to about 50 clients. Here's the problem. When clients receive the email they also receive the signature image as an attachment. How can i prevent this from happening? From Word, I cut and paste the newsletter into an outlook 2007 email which i'm creating as html. Again, is there someway to send the email without the recipient receiving the signature attachment? jskamm;111458 Wrote: > Can an...

Page Breaks #7
How do I remove the page break lines (-------) around the pages after I go into print view mode??? tools>options>view and uncheck page break Regards, Peo Sjoblom "chris" wrote: > How do I remove the page break lines (-------) around the pages after I go > into print view mode??? Chris Tools>Options>View Tab Then deselect 'Page Break' at bottom left. Alex "chris" wrote: > How do I remove the page break lines (-------) around the pages after I go > into print view mode??? ...

x.400 address showing up in GAL
In Outlook when you look up contacts in the Global Address List the email field shows x.400 addresses instead of SMTP addresses. Is there a way we can change it? These are internal users but we do not want to show x.400 addresses. ...

formatting cells to show time format
Hi I wonder if you can help me with the following. I use Office 97 Professional, and Excel 97 to do the following. I have created a spreadsheet that will be used to calculate times & results for Car Rallies. I have sorted out the formatting of the cells so they show hours, minutes, seconds, and down to thousands of a second, using this time format hh:mm:ss.000. I have done the formulas to work out the elapsed times and then total times, by taking the finish time from the start time etc, then adding elapsed times together to get total times. The thing I am trying to sort out is wh...

header full line but page 2 rows
Hi I like to design a report header and page over the full width of A4 paper. But all the data in 2 coloums. On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:45:01 -0800, Bruno wrote: > Hi > I like to design a report header and page over the full width of A4 paper. > But all the data in 2 coloums. Create a report the full width of the paper. Click on File + Page Setup + Columns Set the number of columns to 2 Uncheck the "same as detail" check box Enter the width of the columns wanted. Select "Down then Across" or "Across then Down", as wanted. -- Fred...

i want to mail merge 1 address per postcard 4 to a page,
I have postcards preprinted on one side. I have made a publication using mail merge to add addresses. But I have 4 postcards on a page when I do the mail merge I am getting 4 postcards with the same address. How do I get one address per card but do 4 to a page? What version Publisher? In some earlier versions the print preview showed all the addresses the same, it was/is a Publisher bug. In Publisher 2007, once you have your postcard created --- File, print merge, on this screen, select multiple copies per sheet and landscape. There is a print preview on this screen. -- Mary Sauer ...

how do i show text in the data field of a pivot table?
If you put a text field into the data area of a pivot table, it will summarize the field to show a count, instead of showing the text. You can place the text fields in the Row, Column or Page areas, where their text will show. pum75 wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

home page investment summary
Hi, I'm running Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0 My home page investment summary displays closed positions. I'd like to remove them from the display without deleting information elsewhere. Thanks for any help.........Dave In microsoft.public.money, Dave K wrote: >Hi, > I'm running Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0 > My home page investment summary displays closed positions. I'd like to >remove them from the display without deleting information elsewhere. Thanks >for any help.........Dave > There is no setting for that. Tools->Settings-&g...

Our new website
This website is for artist, freelancers, programmers, writers, translators. All who is looking for work. If you are a skilled professional use page "Add profile" to create your profile. Also this website is for those who is looking for skilled professional. If you are looking for a professional use page "Projects" to post a project. www.ewho.us ...

Extra White Space down Side of page
i have a standard A4 word doc with a page border - the border and information within are fine however recently when i opn document there is an exra inch of page on the right hand side its just white space. the border stays in and doesnt move out, the white space just appears after about 5 seconds when you open the document. it looks like i need to move all info and borders outwards to make it even but everything wont go out the far and the rulers at the top arent recognising the extra space either. When printing the extra space remains. i have looked at page broders, margins ...

How do I send same message to many business not showing the names
I need to send a form to over 50 businesses. How can I do it all at once without revealing who received them. When they send it back, I need to be sure that it does not go to any other receipient. Use Word's mail merge feature to send individual messages. That will = also let you personalize them.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "...

My tool bar always shows sending messages.
My tool bar always shows the message (sending one message) and the icon of the tranfering of mail, even though the mail has been recieved by the other party. Try going into your outbox folder, and at the very bottom of the outbox it should show preparing to send/recieve right click on that and hit cancel send/recieve. If this doesn't work also try closing out of your inbox and reopening it. Hope this helps. "bobbygrz" wrote: > My tool bar always shows the message (sending one message) and the icon of > the tranfering of mail, even though the mail has...

Changing the order of page numbers
Example: On a 10 page doc. you want the first 5 pages to be numbered '1' to '5' then the next 5 pages to be numbered '14' to '18' Is there a way of changing page numbers like the above example? Thanks! Ben Ben Don't understand why you want to do this but the best way is to record a macro while you do it manually. 1. print pages 1 to 5 2. go into page setup and change the first page from auto to the value 9 3. print pages 6 to 10. The page count should start at 14. 4 go into page set up and change the first page back to auto. you'll get so...

How do I show info only in cells used
IF(X15="paid","",IF((TODAY()-C10)<14, "Overdue", "PAID")) I have used the formula above to show if an invoice is out of date/unpaid, however I have dragged the formula down into cells that are currently empty and they are showing Overdue... How do I make these cells appear blank until the cells have inf. in them. I am not clear on your rules here. Clearly, If X15 says paid, then there is nothing to output, but is C10 a due date? If so you will get Overdue when the date is in the future, which seems perverse. This seems a better fit to me =IF(X1...

Excel 97 Margins do not fit page size
In "page view" mode, on dragging the page breaks to adjust print area to one page I receive the error message "margins do not fit page size." Similarly, in "page setup" when adjusting to 1 page wide by 1 page tall the resulting view comes out with a page break at each column. Any advice? ...