Install FrontPage 2003 on Windows 7

i tried several times to install, the program told me it has been installed,
but it is not.  What can I do.
frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:48:01 -0700, monising
<monising@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>i tried several times to install, the program told me it has been installed,
>but it is not.  What can I do.

Please be more explicit about what you're doing, what you're seeing, and
what error messages - if any - you are getting.  I have FrontPage 2003
installed on Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and it's working fine.

Also, are you installing from original media?  Are you using an upgrade
version, or a "full" or "home-and-student" version?
--
Jeff Zeitlin
jzeitlin+jtas@spamcop.net

Outlook 2003
Hi, I have to go through three Deleted Items folders in order to delete all the cr*p. Is there an Outlook option or a rule that someone can suggest to set up, in a step-by-step fashion, that will combine these three into one? Thanks, Feedscrn By default Outlook only has 1 deleted items folder. What are the other 2? Are they in 2 other personal folders? "feedscrn" <feedscrn@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1193150667.085940.208790@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > Hi, > > I have to go through three Deleted Items folders in order to > de...

Outlook 2003 won't download E Mail
I have been using a spam filtering program called Mailwasher Pro (recently upgraded to version 6) for many months now with no problems. My ISP is Tiscali. A few days ago, something (I suspect Outlook) crashed while I was viewing E Mail in Outlook and I finished up having to reinstall Outlook completely. Fortunately I do back up Outlook so all I lost was recent stuff - bad enough, but I can live with it. The problem now is that, although the Mailwasher program is working properly, and Outlook will (apparently) connect and download E Mails, nothing appears in the Inbox, or anywhere else...

can't restore 2003 into 2002 Money?
Wow, what a hassle with no results from Compaq nor Microsoft/Gates conspiracy. Is it NOT possible to transfer simple money files between my new notebook w/ Money 2003 to my PC that has Money 2002? Give us a break Bill! There is very little if any software that is backwards compatible. How on earth do you imagine that at the time M2002 was coded they could predict what changes might be made to the file format in M2003. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsof...

Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.
OUTLOOK 2000, ERROR MESSAGE: Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again. This happens when creating a new email and clicking on the paperclip button on the outlook bar (inserting an file/attchment). I did a search in the knowledge base for Outlook 2000 but it came up with "When attempting to open an encrypted message ...". It's the same error only I'm trying to insert an attachment not open an encrypted message. I've already tried doing a "Detect and Repair" but that's never seemed to work for any issues my Outlook h...

Sharing a calendar with outlook 2003
High, I need to share a calendar among users using outlook 2003 under ms xp home edition ( 4 computers with local pst files). I tried to create a shared pst file on the server ( windows 2003 server workgroup mode). But everytime a user opened the shared pst file, it blocked the access for the other users (users have full security access to the file). Is there any other way to share a calendar other than installing exchange ? Thanks in advance Try this page for suggestions: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the gro...

Outlook 2003: Can you arrange mail by Company
I need to determine all mail sent from a company (different users within the company). Any ideas how I could split the sender address username@company.com into two part/fields ? Thanks Uri ...

Windows 2003 64 bit and memory question
I have a windows 2003 64 bit server with 12 gb ram.. my question is how can I tell if a process , any process is using physical ram and paging file. I have an Oracle.exe that is using 5gb ram.. is that all physical ram or partly paging ram. ...

Publisher 2002 #7
How do I send a Publisher document via rich e-mail message, for person without Publisher program? I have Office 2000 and Outlook Express 6.0? This feature is built into Microsoft Publisher! http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html Check out the above link. Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >How do I send a Publisher document via rich e-mail >message, for person without Publisher program? I have >Office 2000 and Outlook Express 6.0? >. > UMMMMMMM, look at the title of this thread. :-) Brian >-----...

Some poor slob installed Ubuntu. Needs to run line commands to get that piece of crap to work
I installed ubuntu 9.10 and it was rebooting just before the login screen. After really long search it turned out it's the video driver, I guess the one coming with ubuntu didn't like my card. I have integrated Radeon HD3200. What worked for me: 1. Select recovery mode from grub menu (in your case for 9.10 too) 2. In the first following screen select "root with networking" to have internet 3. Install video driver package EnvyNG with: sudo apt-get install envyng-core envyng-qt <==================== line commands to get sucky Ubuntu to work. Oops. 4. Run i...

updating money to 2003
I just bought the MSMoney 2003 and I want to resotre my file from MSMoney 2000. Everytime I try to resotre the file, it gives me an error message stating that my file can't be opened due to a possible read only file or I don't have permission. I went to the support site and tried their methods even using a program called "salvage". still no luck. Can someone help me please??? Thanks for your help. Oh I am using this program on both Windows 2000 and XP. In microsoft.public.money, CKK wrote: >I just bought the MSMoney 2003 and I want to resotre my >file fr...

Installation on Terminal Services
Hi, Can the Outlook plugin be installed on a Win2K box running Terminal Services. I run Outlook out of this box and the CRM won't let me install the plugin for all users. Any ideas? The install on terminal services only works for the first user that it was installed under. the only way to use crm under terminal services is useing the web client "Michelm" <mmartineau44@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ONg4uFLfDHA.164@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Can the Outlook plugin be installed on a Win2K box running Terminal > Services. I run Outlook out of th...

Windows error code 80070652
After updating manually, get error 80070652--unknown error encountered Started as 4 updates, 1 failed with error. rebooted same results. x86 Win 7 ultimate, 2 gig ram, Acer Aspire 6920 -- Art Artsr3 wrote: > After updating manually, get error 80070652--unknown error encountered > > Started as 4 updates, 1 failed with error. rebooted same results. > > x86 Win 7 ultimate, 2 gig ram, Acer Aspire 6920 80070652 ERROR_INSTALL_ALREADY_RUNNING Another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this install. Sinc...

How to make Windows Live Photo Gallery default?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB0009.FE96EA40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can I in Win7 and Windows Live Mail the Windows Live Photo Gallery = the default for attaching photos, rather than My Documents/My Pictures? ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB0009.FE96EA40 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD&g...

How can client window know its parent window become deactive
I am writing a custom ctrl, it will be laid on a dialog or formview. When the dialog or formview, I mean the ctrl's parent window or container, become deactive because such causes as Alt + Tab or Ctrl + Esc, the ctrl beed do somethig to respond to this event In my opinion, it is not a good way to ask the user(the program that use my ctrl) to inform me explicitly such as calling one of my function or sending me message because it is not transparent to user. It seems that there should be a mechanism that allows client window know its parent window become active or deactive Thank you! WM_A...

outlook windows X P
Some E-mail dos this " Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC=20 Drivers error '80040e09'=20 [MERANT][ODBC Sybase ASE driver][SQL Server]Incorrect=20 syntax near '=F4'.=20 /commun.asp, line 51=20 Please Help ! ...

Outlook XP on Windows 2000
Any chance I can get Outlook XP to work on Windows 2000? If yes, anything I should be aware of in installation? It should work fine. If you have time, you might want to search the Microsoft Knowledge Base for known issues between the two, but I can't think of any offhand. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:033401c36c10$154efb00$a401280a@phx.gbl, Karen wrote: > Any chance I can get Outlook XP to work on Windows 2000? > > If ye...

My Outlook 2003 follow up flags don't pop up as reminders?
I have used ollow up flags extensively before on previous laptops and previous server systems, but for some reason when I set a reminder on an outgoing email on my current system it doesn't pop up at the set time and go into the reminders task schedule - any ideas? For Outlook 2003 and previous, flags only work for items in the Inbox. Outlook 2007 fires reminders for flagged items in any folders. You can make it work for previous versions of Outlook by using this add-in; http://addins.howto-outlook.com/slovaktech_extendedreminders -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coautho...

Locking cells #7
Is it possible to lock the cells with conditio. I want to lock all the cells after one week from the certain date on the sheet. for Ex. $A$23 cell have the date 15 Aug 2005 and i want to lock the cell $C$8 to $H$23 after one week from that date. so that no one can change the data. Thanks in advance By default all cells are locked. You would need to unlock all desired and then have a macro to lock the desired cells. Sub lockcells() Range("b1:d12").Locked = False If Date > Range("a4") + 15 Then Range("b1:b4").Locked = True End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesA...

Window Media Player
When I play a Mpeg vidoe clip, I can watch the clip but there is no sound. I am using Version 11 and the technical support information is as follows Windows Media Player Version 11.0.5721.5268 Operating System Version: 5.1.2600 System Locale: en-us Service Pack: 3.0 User Locale: en-au Build Lab: 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 Geo ID: Australia Type: Workstation DRM Version: 11.0.5721.5145 Architecture: x86 Indiv Version: 2.9.0.1 Processors: 2 Media Player Binaries Name Version Name Version Name Version wmp.dll 11.0.5721.5268 wmpband.dll 11.0.5721.5145 wmpcore.dll 9.0...

Convert Access 2003 Back To Access 97 Problem
When I use the Access 2003 utility to convert my database back to Access 97, all the table links (ODBC to SQL Server) turn into local Access tables. Has anyone run into this problem and what can be done about it, if anything? Delete the tables and create new links. The work of minutes: file, import, as links. The wizard is too dumb to recognise ODBC links. It assumes all links are to Jet 4 tables, which won't be recognised by A97. (david) "MikeW" <mwhitson@msn.com> wrote in message news:1133954804.989951.93560@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > When I use the Acces...

MS Money 7 and Money Plus Premium
I use these versions in an XP-SP2 environment. Some time ago Money 7 started giving an error which provided a 'dump' to be sent to MS. This error occurred after I had closed money and after the money daily backup had been taken. The Money screen had been wiped away. I purchased Money Plus , un-installed Money 7 , installed Plus and recently got the same error. Any Info on this? No response from anyone on the dump info sent to MS. -- slantt In microsoft.public.money, slantt wrote: >I use these versions in an XP-SP2 environment. Some time ago Money 7 started >givin...

Money 2003 #14
Recently, in the Portfolio Manager, 'Today's Total Change' for funds is not posting. All others OK. This is also affecting the "Change: $$$" at the bottom of the portfolio. No help on line. No QFEs for this version. Any ideas? -John ...

How to enalbe offline Outlook synchronisation within Exchange 2003 with IMAP4
We have always had a Citrix environment (Presentation 4) for our Windows 2000 domain with Exchange 2003. Although we do have roaming users with laptops, they dial into the network via Citrix and use their email live. However, management want to change it so they access their email direct from their laptops offline, and then dial up to synchronise. I know this is something basic, but what do I have to do apart from enable the IMAP4 service on the Exchange server side - if anything at all? Thanks, Cronos You really don't want to go that way. Forget about IMAP4. If you are running Excha...

Windows Email 05-08-10
When I double click on a message in my in box so I can view the message full screen the only thing that I can view at first is the "to, CC: and Subject" lines. To see the actual message I need to click on the full screen icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This just started to happen a few days ago and I can not seem to find a option for this anywhere. Everything else seems to work fine. Any help is much appreciated. -- Have a great day! If its a small window, you can drag it larger by postioning the mouse at = the bottom corner and clicking and the d...

2003 and 2007
Are the formats of the two pst files the same? If unicode, yes. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, The Old Bloke asked: | Are the formats of the two pst files the same? Thanks "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message news:OuxCafAGHHA.1064@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... If unicode, yes. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to t...