Hyperlinks not displaying

I have a web page at http://www.rna-carmarthen.org.uk/Casualties.htm
which has 3 hyperlinks near the bottom of the page.
In FP2003 both with Disc based copy and Web based copy all 3 of the links
are showing, however when viewed online only the last one displays, the text
on the same line displays ckearly.
Cannot see any reason, can anyone please help
Teriel9

0
Teriel9
12/5/2009 3:13:36 PM
frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The colour for the visited link is the same as the background colour - you
will have to modify the theme to correct this.

If you clear your browsing history, the links will reappear again, though
using the "standard" colour for visited links.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

"Teriel9" <terry@teriel-consultants.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have a web page at http://www.rna-carmarthen.org.uk/Casualties.htm
> which has 3 hyperlinks near the bottom of the page.
> In FP2003 both with Disc based copy and Web based copy all 3 of the links
> are showing, however when viewed online only the last one displays, the
> text on the same line displays ckearly.
> Cannot see any reason, can anyone please help
> Teriel9

0
Ronx
12/5/2009 4:10:19 PM
It's in your  style sheet  new-1011.css  The color for the visited link is
the same as the background color !
make a new Vlink color or remove it form your style sheet for the default
Color for visited link is ] Purple [ #800080

"Ronx" <ronx917@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The colour for the visited link is the same as the background colour - you
> will have to modify the theme to correct this.
>
> If you clear your browsing history, the links will reappear again, though
> using the "standard" colour for visited links.
> --
> Ron Symonds
> Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
> http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp
>
> Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
>

> "Teriel9" <terry@teriel-consultants.co.uk> wrote in message
>> I have a web page at http://www.rna-carmarthen.org.uk/Casualties.htm
>> which has 3 hyperlinks near the bottom of the page.
>> In FP2003 both with Disc based copy and Web based copy all 3 of the links
>> are showing, however when viewed online only the last one displays, the
>> text on the same line displays ckearly.
>> Cannot see any reason, can anyone please help
>> Teriel9

0
Hot
12/5/2009 6:18:24 PM
And the style sheet is controlled by the theme, which will have to be
modified to produce the changes to the style sheet.

--

"Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It's in your  style sheet  new-1011.css  The color for the visited link is
> the same as the background color !
> make a new Vlink color or remove it form your style sheet for the default
> Color for visited link is ] Purple [ #800080
>

> "Ronx" <ronx917@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> The colour for the visited link is the same as the background colour -
>> you will have to modify the theme to correct this.
>>
>> If you clear your browsing history, the links will reappear again, though
>> using the "standard" colour for visited links.
>> --
>> Ron Symonds
>> Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
>> http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp
>>
>> Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
>>

>> "Teriel9" <terry@teriel-consultants.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> I have a web page at http://www.rna-carmarthen.org.uk/Casualties.htm
>>> which has 3 hyperlinks near the bottom of the page.
>>> In FP2003 both with Disc based copy and Web based copy all 3 of the
>>> links are showing, however when viewed online only the last one
>>> displays, the text on the same line displays ckearly.
>>> Cannot see any reason, can anyone please help
>>> Teriel9

0
Ronx
12/5/2009 6:55:08 PM
Thank you both, I removed theme from that page only and it seems OK
Thanks
Teriel9

> And the style sheet is controlled by the theme, which will have to be
> modified to produce the changes to the style sheet.
>
> --
> Ron Symonds
> Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
> http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp
>
> Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
>

> "Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> It's in your  style sheet  new-1011.css  The color for the visited link
>> is the same as the background color !
>> make a new Vlink color or remove it form your style sheet for the default
>> Color for visited link is ] Purple [ #800080
>>

>> "Ronx" <ronx917@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> The colour for the visited link is the same as the background colour -
>>> you will have to modify the theme to correct this.
>>>
>>> If you clear your browsing history, the links will reappear again,
>>> though using the "standard" colour for visited links.
>>> --
>>> Ron Symonds
>>> Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
>>> http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp
>>>
>>> Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
>>>

>>> "Teriel9" <terry@teriel-consultants.co.uk> wrote in message

0
Teriel9

Excel opening very slow after giving hyperlink
Hi all, I am trying to create an excel sheet with around 31K rows and have size of 12MB. It works fine opens in less then a sec everything is fine with that. But when I try to give hyperlink to one of the column to show product images from CD or any HDD folder, the sheets becomes very slow in opening. Sheet opening time jumps from 1 sec to around 90 sec after putting just few cells hyperlinks to CD or HDD files. Thanks in advance , -Neelesh ...

Sending an entire worksheet via a hyperlink / button
I have a worksheet with many drop down menus, etc, and i want people to be able to fill it in, and then send it on ..... but you know how lazy people are .... if they have to save it, then send it, they will gripe about it! Is there a way to just have a hyperlink style button on the sheet that once the guys have filled it out, it just sends the sheet to me? Thanks, Jim Suggest looking at Ron de Bruin's website http://www.rondebruin.nl/ -- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org...

Changing default browser
Hello, I'm wondering how to change the default browser so when I click on hyperlinks in Word, Excel, and OneNote they automatically open in Firefox. Is there a way to do this? Currently they all open in IE, which I have on my computer but don't prefer to use. Thanks very much! This would be a question for a Firefox forum, as Office settings have nothing to do with the default browser. However, since I have Firefox.... On the menu, choose: Tools Options Advanced Check "Always check to see if Firefox is the default browser on startup" Also click "...

unwanted hyperlinks
at work a shared excel file frequently opens with unwanted hyperlinks to shared folders. no hyperlinks were ever created in this file, and no hyperlinks ever pointed to this file. hyperlinks in excel have been used in the past on a computer that accesses the file, but was unrelated. the hyperlinks are not active, and we have to remove each one manually which is quite exhausting. any help would be appreciated. thanks, chris ...

Can I put a windows folder into outlook2003 display?
I need to know how to put a windows folder on the left hand display that directs to a windows directory to keep my outlook from getting full. Create new user folders and put emails in there instead of the default = folders Right click on Personal Folders on the left side in OL and select New = Folder. Give it a name=20 --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Hanson23" <Hanson23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:8113C273-5B6A-432A-9305-D0A4672EF783@microsoft.c...

Displaying add'l value in Combo box
I have a combo box that uses a table as its row source. When the combo box displays, I would like it to display an add'l value not in the table, e.g. "<All>" I find the easiest way is to provide a listfill function. Here's mine: Public Function AddAllToList(c As Control, id As Variant, row As Variant, col As Variant, code As Variant) As Variant ' ListFill function - use as RowSourceType for listbox ' Set listbox.rowsource to correct sql ' Set listbox.tag to (eg) 2;<<All>> to override defaults: ' 1;( All ) Static rs As Recordset...

My Outlook 2003 Will Not Display "Signature" on Insert Menu
For reasons that escape me entirely, my installation of Outlook 2003 on this one computer (on a network of 5) does not display "Signature" as an option on the Insert menu. Instead, it displays Insert Symbol (with S underlined.) If there's a way to change that menu structure through Customize, I don't find that either. It will apparently allow me to rearrange the sequence that options appear on the Insert menu, but will not allow me to delete or add any options. How can I get the Insert menu to display Signature as an option instead of Symbol? I shall greatly appreciate yo...

Display only folders with CFileDialog
Here is some standard code to display and return the name of a selected file. Could someone please tell me what I must change to display (and return) only folder names? Thanks. TCHAR szFilters[] = _T("Text files (*.txt)|*.txt|All files (*.*)|*.*||"); CFileDialog dlg(TRUE, _T("txt"), _T("*.txt"), OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST | OFN_HIDEREADONLY, szFilters); if (dlg.DoModal() == IDOK) { CString fileName = dlg.GetPathName(); // TODO: Whatever } Why not use SHBrowseForFolder instead? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ray Mitchell" &l...

Displaying from: in new email messages
I am running Outlook 2000 on my laptop, with new emails creating using Microsoft Word. I have a default address that I often send email from, but sometimes I specifically want to change the sent from address and use a different account. That I know how to do, by changing it in the message under options, but I often forget to do that. Is there a way of displaying the account I am sending the message from while creating the email? Or, can the default account to be used be specified for each contact, rather that globally for all contacts? ...

VBA to Open Hyperlink(Concatenate)
Hello All, I've found useful VBA on this forum for activating my Hyperlink in cell A1 of my Excel spreadsheet : ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Hyperlinks(1).Follow My Hyperlink in Cell A1 is made up of a Concatenate using cells from different worksheets. Such as below : =HYPERLINK((CONCATENATE(HoldPoints!$A$1,HoldPoints!A2),A3) If I click on it, it opens fine, however, if I try to open it with the vba code above, I get an error message "Subscript out of range". I've tried different combinations. It always works by clicking, but not by the vba code. However - If i...

Win Media player10 the Skin does not display File, option,
Hello SOD, The Media player does not display the "file, option and other menu" instead it gives a skin which is not comfortable. To be honest I believe there is some registry issue which will unlock my default skin. thanks & Regards, Mayank Pressing Ctrl+1 should put WMP back into Full Mode, which will always show the default skin. You might have to press Ctrl+M too, to see the actual menus. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Mayank wrote: > Hello SOD, > > The Media player does not display the "file, option and othe...

Dynamics AX data displayed in CRM iframes
Apologies if I'm not framing this question correctly (and for the pun), but I've just seen a demo of Dynamics CRM where customised forms were displaying data from a legacy system database using iframes. I'm wondering if we can show the enterprise portal forms that list (for instance) all of the sales orders for a customer in the same way, and if so how easy is it to develop and deploy those customised views in Dynamics CRM? Thanks Tim Schofield On Feb 20, 3:36=A0am, Tim Schofield <TimSchofi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Apologies if I'm not framing this ...

Displaying stored jpgs as pictures in a report
hello, MS ACCESS 2003 on XP PRO I've never stored jpgs in a table before, but now I apparently need to. I figured out (i think) how to store a jpg in a table using OLE OBJECT data type. But when I try to make a report of that ttable, the picture displays as a box with the file name displayed as text. How can I get the image to display on the report? Thank you, -- BlueWolverine MSE - Mech. Eng. Go BLUE! Try using an UNbound object frame and inserting the jpg in it. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "BlueWolverine" wrote: > hel...

Regional Options from control panel not displayed in Format Cells
Please can somone help me. I have searched on this topic but Alas I can not find an answer. So here is my question. When you set your number formats under control panel -> Regional options they are the ones EXCEL should use for formatting. My example is I want Parenthesis around my negative numbers ( ) . I do not want a - sign infront of number or it to be RED. So I have set my negative number symbol to () under the regional options. But if you start Excel and put in a negative number then goto Format cells -> numbers the option STILL show only a - or RED. I.E. it does not give...

Excel Rep Builder Not Displaying in SharePoint 2010 Excel Services
I am having difficulty viewing an Excel Report Builder report in Excel Services on SharePoint 2010. The error states that Excel Services does not support “Query Tables (also known as “External Data Ranges”). I know that SP 2010 can access external data sources (there is even a place to install the ODC file, separately)… so I don’t know why a simple Exel Reports Builder won’t work. Any suggestions? ...

XXX Account Number Display in Account List
Is there a way to "un-hide" the xxx masks in the Account Number field in the Account List Display? No. But R-click Details reveals that and more. It's pseudo-security at best. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=169. "Raybo" <raybo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OoepFmi5EHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to "un-hide" the xxx masks in the Account Number field in > the Account List Display? > Thanks, I saw that post earlier, but thought there might be some type of setting in an update that allows the account to be ...

HELP! sum value to be displayed in sheet 2 when data is in sheet 1
How do I do this? any ideas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =SUM(Sheet1!A1:A100) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Muppet >" <<Muppet.18bcuz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Muppet.18bcuz@excelforum-nospam.com... > How do I do this? any ideas? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > =SUM(Sheet1!$A:$A) as an example for sum of Column A in Sheet1 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Hyperlinks to network files
Whenever I save a Hyperlink to a network shared file, the hyperlink adds C:\Documents and Settings\localuser\...rest of network drive file info. Whenever anyone opens the hyperlink file, they cannot open the file because of the poniting to my local drive. I've tried changing the address area several times by eliminating the local information and putting in the \\servername\ trying to force the correct name into the hyperlink but it still saves the local information. ...

How can I display multiple series in a pie chart?
Here's an example data / chart spreadsheet: http://temp.ancientpc.net/po/piechart.xls Ideally what I want to do is force the pie chart to use the most recent / lowest data series through some way of calculating the lowest non-empty cell location, but I don't know if that's possible. If not, I just want to be able to choose which data series to plot. Even though at the moment there's 8 series available under Chart -> Source Data, it will only plot series 1 in the pie chart. Hi, A pie chart will normally only display a single data series. It can be manipulated to disp...

Hyperlinks to page numbers in cross references
When using Word 2003, I inseted a crossreference to the page number of a heading. I then inserted a page brea before the heading. I used F9 to update the page number which was fine, but then using Ctrl + click it took me to the old page rather than the new one. Am I doing something stupid? If you inserted a manual page break at the beginning of the heading, the hidden bookmark that Word uses for the cross-reference has expanded to include the break (and possibly also other contents, such as text). The quickest fix is to delete and then recreate the cross-reference. In the future...

lock code in excel EX(hyperlinks)
I HAVE MADE A SMALL PROGRAM AN NEED TO LOCK ALL CODED LINKS AND BE ABLE TO CLEAR PAGE THANKS FROM IAN ...

hyperlink aan opdrachtknop toewijzen
ik wil een knop in excel toevoegen en als ik erop klik moet hij naar een bladwijzer of internetadres gaan. Dus gewoon een hyperlink er aan toevoegen. Hoe moet dit? Alvast bedankt. Groetjes Danny Hoi Danny Dit is een Engelse groep dus graag in het Engels de volgende keer Klik recht op je standaard menu en kies formulier Zet een knop op je blad Klik rechts op deze knop om een macro toe te wijzen Gebruik een macro zoals deze Sub LoadWebPage() ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm" End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl...

RSS Feed List only displays three feeds
I'm using Outlook 2007 for a month now and imported a list of RSS/ATOM feeds. I'm still using my old feed reader in parallel and noticed that since about a week most of the feeds were not updated in Outlook. I opened the send/receive settings to see what's included when doing a send/receive and found that only three feeds were displayed. They worked but all of the other did not. I then created a new group named "RSS feeds" and included the three listed feeds. After several send/receive on this group, I finally received messages from other blogs as well. The settin...

Hyperlink on GP window
Is there a way to put a hyperlink on a GP window which will open a web-based application and send the data from a field on the GP window to the web app? I would like to be able to do an AP document inquiry in GP, open the document inquiry zoom window and on this window have a hyperlink which would also send the voucher field data. I'm 'obviously' not a programmer, but is there some relatively simple way to do this I am overlooking? Thanks, Neil Neil: Typically web applications work using two kinds of input parameters: - An input through the QueryString. It would be som...

Have cell display the right-most non-blank cell?
Sorry about the turgid Subject line :-) What I mean is: How do I have a cell display the contents of the last non-blank cell within a range (just one row). And what I mean by 'last' is the one furthest to the right. For example, let's say the range is A1:M1 What can I have in cell N1 that will copy the contents of the last non-blank cell in the range, reading left to right. So if cells A1 to J1 contained data, but K1:M1 were blank, J1 would be the last non-blank cell (left to right).Alternatively, if this cell was cleared, I1 would qualify as the last non-blank cell, so ...