Hyperlink addition - finding a date when something is linked?

There was a hyperlink added to our Intranet page and I need to find out when
that link was added.  Is there any way to find that out?

Thank You!
frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm assuming it must have been done elsewhere by someone else, and the
web page you have on your Pc - is not the one that was updated, so you
can't tell by that when it was last updated - so... log into the host
site where the page/site resides, and check the creation date there -
that should tell you. ~ ~ unless it's been updated anytime after the
hyperlink was inserted.

Tracys49 wrote:
> There was a hyperlink added to our Intranet page and I need to find out when
> that link was added.  Is there any way to find that out?
>
> Thank You!
0
webwiz

date taken for photos copied
date taken for photo copied, actually modified date on any documents copied in explorer tends to changed to the Now (date and time of copying). especially annoying for folders anyway to change this default behaviour? On 5/25/10, GS posted: > date taken for photo copied, actually modified date on any documents copied > in explorer tends to changed to the Now (date and time of copying). > especially annoying for folders > anyway to change this default behaviour? Use the value in the metadata (tags)? -- Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch) anyway to cha...

sub-form to link using a range of values
Hello, Is there a way to link sub-form records to the master-form whereby the link falls within a range of values? Example: I'm looking for offsite lab procedures that have a [service_date] that occurred either on or in-between the hospital [admit_date] and [discharge_date] fields. So, (somehow) display the lab records where [service_date] >= [admit_date] AND [service_date] <= [discharge_date] I was envisioning the master-form having unique records for each patient stay with the fields for their med. rec. number, admission date and their discharge date. The sub-form would ha...

Where can I find mathematical fonts ???
Hi all. I've tried to search for mathematical fonts but haven't been lucky. If anyone might know where the fonts can be downloaded for free please let me know. Many thanks Victor -- inderpaul_s1234 AT yahoo DOT com To reply please remove the "1234" and translate the rest. Maybe this will help http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=mathematic Shazzam <a@b.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1a5c12a815657a259896d4@nntp.slnt.phub.net.cable.rogers.com>... > Hi all. > > I've tried to search for mathematical fonts but haven'...

Finding Last entry in a Column
yesterday I put up a query because im trying to find a way of selectin the last entry in a column then copying it intoa seperate cell. Thank for the replys - someone got back to me saying to use WorkSheets("Sheet1").Range("J65536").End(xlUp).Copy WorkSheets("Sheet1").Range("J5") Do I need to use a Macro for this? Is there not an easier way where you can enter the formula into th destination cell using =(??????) Another problem I had with the above is that when i try it I get message saynig data is out of range. To recap what im trying to do - Im t...

Conditional formatting: How to set condition "formula" with is "date" formatted
I want to use Conditional Formatting. I opt for "formula". The condition should be that a cell F9 that is formatted to Date 14-Mar-07 (see cell format) need to be filled with a date (any date). If empty then FALSE. What is the formulah I need to fill in. DATE(F9<>0) failed for me. This is the condition that is set for cell H9. Thank you. Bart Excel 2003 =AND(LEFT(CELL("format",F9),1)="D",--RIGHT(CELL("format",F9),1)<6,LEN(CELL("format",F9))=2,LEN(F9)>0) -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere sho...

Presenter View and Hyperlinks
I have hyperlinks to program files in a high school math class but they will not work in presenter view, where I can see my notes etc. I have tried using the second monitor as an extension of the computer monitor so that the editing view is on my computer and the slide is viewed on the second monitor. The hyperlink can be executed on the second monitor but the program opens on the computer monitor and isn't visible to the class. The only way I can find to view the program is when both are showing the slide. Is there a way which allows me to see my notes and the audience to see ...

I cannot access the web via a link in an emil message
When I click on an internet link in a message I'm told the action was cancelled due to restrictions on the computer and to contact system administrator. I'm the only user on the machine and not linked to a network. I am the administrator and this never used to happen. How can I change this to allow access> See this webpage for some possible solutions: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer." http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm "Ieuan" <Ieuan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

something wrong with my "countif" function
why won't this function work with multiple ranges? =COUNTIF(B7:X11,B15:X19,B23:X27,B31:X35, "V") I need to check info in different places on the worksheet Thanks, Brandon Hi see your other posts. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ryanjh79" <ryanjh79@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:716132DB-E8B5-4C0D-9F21-E23F4790DE8B@microsoft.com... > why won't this function work with multiple ranges? > > =COUNTIF(B7:X11,B15:X19,B23:X27,B31:X35, "V") > > I need to check info in different places on the worksheet ...

Find Upper Case Text
I have searched the excel tips but can't find what I need, so maybe someone on the Forum can help me. I have a sheet with roughly 12,000 lines, in 2 of the columns I have text but the problem is, some of it is Proper Type and some of it is Upper Case. I need to be able to *identify* (not change) the Uppercase Text but remembering that the Propr Type has Cap at the begining. Is this possible to do?:eek: :eek: -- John1950 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ John1950's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18671 ...

Find Empty Distribution Lists
Hi, How can export to a file a list of all Distribution Lists that have no members? Thanks. You can use CSVDE to dump these to a CSV file. csvde -f emptyDistributionLists.csv -d "dc=my-domain-name,dc=com" -r "(&(objectClass=group)(|(groupType=2)(groupType=4)(groupType=8))(!member=*))" -l name *replace dc=my-domain-name,dc=com with your domain name and extension. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "markj" <markj@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

chart links
I have an excel workbook that consists of several sheets and 4 of these sheets are charts, i am wondering if its possible to see where the source cells are that drive the chart columns. I know they are not external they are all within the workbook. The chart button at top only lists greyed out buttons when in the chart sheets. Any help appreciated.. Binza You see grayed out options under chart when the chartsheet is protected. Even when protected, you can still see the source of data when you click on the data series. You can't change the source when it is protected, but, at lea...

Excel 2002: Updating links to other workbooks
I have a workbook with links to several other workbooks. When I open the workbook and click Update Links, I get a message box stating that not all links can be updated. When I check the links via Edit | Links, the display shows all the linked workbooks with status OK. Does anyone know why this happens and/or how to fix it? Thank you, CM. Deb Dalgleish site has a solution: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html Look at other responses by searching on "dependent validation" "CM" wrote: > I have a workbook with links to several other workbooks. When I ope...

Easy way to find a link?
Is there a quick easy way to find a link in a workbook that has 50 pages? The best is to use the LINK feature in Excel and if necessary to combine it with the FIND REPLACE tool. To see how to do this you can go to http://www.auditexcel.co.za/othertools.html and watch the video clips for External Links and Find Replace. Hope that helps "LSchmitz" wrote: > Is there a quick easy way to find a link in a workbook that has 50 pages? > > > Is it a link to another workbook? If yes, then I'd use Bill Manville's FindLink program: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Defa...

Date() Not Working in 2007
Anyone know why Date() does not work in 2007 Access and what has replaced it? Thanks! I don't have ac2007 but I suspect Date() works as it always has. Do you have any reference problems? http://www.accessmvp.com/djsteele/AccessReferenceErrors.html Does it throw an error? DSmith wrote: >Anyone know why Date() does not work in 2007 Access and what has replaced >it? Thanks! -- HTH - RuralGuy (RG for short) acXP WinXP Pro Please post back to this forum so all may benefit. Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200705/1 ...

Date and Timestamp in Filename
I have a spreadsheet that is modified several times a day and by several people. Is it possible to somehow insert the date and timestamp (perhaps with a macro?) into the filename? It is very difficult to get users to use abbreviations/version numbers etc to show when the last modified spreadsheet was used - many "forget". If there was a way that automatically put the date and time into the filename then users will know which is the most recent document to use - and not have any excuses! many thanks peeps! Emily, Pretty easy ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=sFilename &...

X axis collapsing to date on hourly data
Hello, I have a spreadsheet I am trying to chart that has values by date and time, IE Date-Time, Value 9/17/07 20:00, 1 9/17/07 21:00, 2 9/17/07 22:00, 4 9/17/07 23:00, 1 9/18/07 00:00, 2 9/18/07 01:00, 1 9/18/07 02:00, 0 When I highlight all of the above and select "Insert Chart" and choose line chart, it creates the chart as if it had the following information: Date-Time, Value 9/17/07, 8 9/18/07, 3 It also looks more like a bar chart then a line chart. Anyone have an idea on why this would happen and how to fix it? -Jason I am mistaken, it is collapsing into all 24 series...

finding outlook.pst
It looks like I need to run the inbox repair tool, but I can't find the outlook.pst file to start the repair. Anyone? c:\program files\common files\system\msmapi\1033\scanost.exe -- ~jason k ________________________________________________________________ please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed and laughed at in the breakroom remember to check http://www.technet.com and http://www.google.com ________________________________________________________________ "nancy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6AC82B0-9636-45DC-AE28-4...

where can i find uk tax and national insurance calculations
i want to set up a template for calculating take home pay after tax national insurance etc. I would like to enter salary or hourly rate plus tax code/allowance. I'm trying to balance possible outgoings(rent,rates,gas,electric etc.) against salary required. i.e how much would i need to earn if i have a bedsit @ 90 pw or a 1 bed flat @ 130pw, diferent addresses might increase petrol used per week by 10pound or area might increase car insurance by 100 pound, all effecting outgoins so increasing salary requirements. I'd suggest you go to a UK government site to get those rates...

Internal links in Word vs. in a pdf
I'm working on a document that has a lot of internal links (mostly from a table of contents to the heading in question). When I look at the file in Word 2007, the links work perfectly and go to the exact correct spot. When I convert the file to a pdf, however, the links don't work quite right anymore--they still exist and send you to a new page, but rather than sending you to the exact heading, they take you to the top of the page that the heading is on. If the heading is at the bottom of the page, you can't see it without scrolling down a little, and I'm afraid o...

Does Find search the Job Title field?
I'm running Outlook 2000. I have a bunch of contacts who are piano players or piano teachers. For all of them, I put the phrase "piano teacher" or "piano player" in the Job Title field of their contact record. For most of them, the word "piano" also occurs in the Notes field and other places. I select the Contacts folder, then click on Find, then enter "piano" in the Look For field, then click on Find Now. The "Search all text in the contact." box is checked. The contacts that have "piano" elsewhere in the contact record are fo...

Contacts' Modified Dates Change After Opening
Hello This problem popped up 3 days ago, I don't know what triggered it. After I double click on a contact, to open it, the modified date for this contact is updated to the present date and time, although I did not modify the contact. Right after I open it, its modified date is altered. I want to avoid this as I often use a "sort by modified date" view. Please help me solve this problem Thanks Gz If you open something in OL the modified date is changed, its default/std behaviour. "grendi" <ufoREMOVErobotTHISgrendizerusTO@CONTACTyahoo.MEcom> wrote in messag...

Linking Excel to Outlook??
I have a user with Office Basic Edition 2003. For some reason, he can't open Excel files from Outlook. He used to be able to double click on an Excel attachment and it would open in Excel. Now it tells him that Outlook can't find the specified file. I think it's an Excel problem because Excel spreadsheets that he has saved on his desktop also won't open. The only way he can open spreadsheets is to open Excel, then use the File-Open command. How do I fix this?? Sometimes one of these works for the desktop problem. Maybe it'll fix Outlook, too. Tools|Options|Ge...

linking Access data to calendar
I've got a small Access database which holds client information about services they use with our company. Some of these services have to be renewed annually and it would be great if I when I enter in the database that a client has paid for a service, that a renewal reminder could be added into my Outlook calendar for a year later. Is this possible, if so can anyone point me in the right direction of how to do it please? Using Office 2003. (Also have small business server and exchange if needed) Thanks Vix Nothing like that is built in. You'd have to build or buy it. See = htt...

FRx Service Pack download links are broke for 6.5 sp7
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/frx65sqloverview.htm The links on this page are broken - the files do not exist on the FTP. If there is an alternate location, I am open. Jerry wrote: > https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/frx65sqloverview.htm > The links on this page are broken - the files do not exist on the FTP. > If there is an alternate location, I am open. It doesn't work from IE, don't know for other browsers. Fire up any ftp client and navigate to: ftp://ftp.greatplain...

How to find where the message came from
I have GroupShield installed on my Exchange 2003 Server. GS told me that it found a virus and deleted it... which is fine by me. The peculiar thing about it is that it was from and to the same person. I checked out Message Tracking and it truely was sent and recieved by one of my mail-enabled users. I was wondering if there is a way I can tell where the message originated from... meaning which computer issued the message. I suspect the computer is infested. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks, -Steven- Wow, I cannot believe GS does not tell you this. I would check the notific...