How do I create an inventory list?

I need to create an inventory list for sale on a front page website.  Do I
use Acces database to do this and how?
frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You could, but if you are actually going to sell your products online, for
security reasons you should look for a well established ecommerce package
compatible with FrontPage.

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"BonnieG0427" wrote:

> I need to create an inventory list for sale on a front page website.  Do I
> use Acces database to do this and how?
See the reply to your previous post.

"BonnieG0427" <BonnieG0427@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I need to create an inventory list for sale on a front page website.  Do I
: use Acces database to do this and how?

0
Tom

Creating Store Database in HQ Admin
I have sucessfully created and installed 3 store databases into 3 seperate store but the fourth one creates error when opening Store Ops " ROW CANNOT BE LOCATED FOR UPDATING. SOME VALUES MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE ITEMS LAST READ" What's going on??????? ...

Error when create chartobject on line ".HasTitle = True"
Hi, I gett runtime 1004 at line "HasTitle = True" The peculiar thing is that yesterday it worked ok. I saved it, slept, and now I get the error. I have tested to put the Has title ocde in the end of the sub, after seriescollections etc, but with same results. Any ideas, anybody? /Kind regards tskogstrom Sub CreateChartCF() Dim cht As Chart Dim chtTitle As String chtTitle = "CashFlow & PayBack" On Error Resume Next '(if no chartobject) Sheet2.ChartObjects("R_CF").Delete On Error GoTo 0 If Sheet1.Range("Years").Value > 1 Then With Sh...

Marketing List Offline
Hello Everyone, Can anyone tell me if you can update marketing list members while offline in CRM 4.0? If so, how? Thanks in advance for your help. David On Dec 19, 3:41=A0am, David J <d...@bishopranch.com> wrote: > Hello Everyone, > > Can anyone tell me if you can update marketing list members while > offline in CRM 4.0? =A0If so, how? =A0Thanks in advance for your help. > > David Hi David, If you have the laptop client and set up your contacts/leads/accounts and marketing lists to synchronize when you go off-line, this should function just like any other offline...

RMS Inventory Item Supplier versus Manufacturer attribute
How can I use the existing RMS such that for a particular inventory item (SKU), I can have both a supplier (ie a wholesale vendor) and a manufacturer attribute? I want the mfgr attribute to be assigned from a user-defined pull down menu (such as are used for dept and category) so that spelling errors don't defeat sorting if mfgr were to be placed in inventory comment fields? I can't use dept for dept and category for mfgr because categories must be unique for each dept. Well, you could add the manufacturer as an additional supplier - that would give you additional attributes...

Creating an installer for an Excel toolbar
I have written an Excel Add-In using VBA. It is operated by a toolbar that I have created. I want to be able to put in on the internet using an installer so that users can download and run the installer and the Add-In will automatically be installed with the toolbar visible. I can't find any information on how to do this, but I know that it can be done because I have seen similar toolbars with installers on the Download.com website. Can anybody help? Many thanks, Richard Beare -- Richard Beare ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Richard Beare&...

Create a drop down in all search windows in PSource for Language
All search windows in Partnersource have all sorts of language. Please create a default language box of English and then it can be changed by other users. Thanks, Mary ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Communi...

How do I create/filter a list of names without duplications
I have a list of names some of which appear more than once. How do I create/filter this column to produce a list of names without duplications? Click on the first name in the list. Then go to "Data", then "Filter", then "Auto Filter". "MikeD" wrote: > I have a list of names some of which appear more than once. How do I > create/filter this column to produce a list of names without duplications? Mike Select your range then Data>Filter>Advanced Filter. "Unique records only" and "Copy to a new location" if don't...

Excel Drop Down lists
I've created a spreadsheet with a drop down list, however, i want the user to be able to select an from a list of options, which would then poplulate the cell with an associated code If they selected "slate" from the list below, the information put into the cell would be SL, any idea or advice on how i do this? Kindest regards Marta Slate SL Begin by selecting that cell and choosing Data Validation again and go to the [Error Alert] tab and clear the checkbox that says to show an error message when an entry not in th...

Money 2004
I'm trying to set up Money 2004 on my wife's brand new Dell - it came as an OEM package, brand new, never been used. I was able to enter both of our checking and savings accounts. When I selected the financial institution, I was able to draw from a long list of registered institutions. I set up all 4 accounts, no problem. Then I tried to enter a credit card account, but the drop-down financial institutions list was empty except for the one bank I had already used. How do I get the rest of the list back? -Rich In microsoft.public.money, Richard Ogden wrote: >I'm trying to se...

how to restrict domain user to view or list all public folders
Tried open public folder store to change the security to restrit the specific user but fail. Open ESM find your want to restrict public folder properties\permission tab click client permission set default right to NONE "DK" <DK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61C9A8E7-02B7-457D-8DF2-3A36A2F1AEF4@microsoft.com... > Tried open public folder store to change the security to restrit the > specific > user but fail. ...

Changing Dollar sign to another currency not listed in Excel
Hi All I need to show currency in Excel other then US$. And the currency I want to show is Paksitani Rupees (RS), which is not available in the default Regional Settings of Windows XP. Can any one please tell me how to go about changing the $ sign in currency to Rs. Thanks Rehan Rehan Custom.........###0.00"Rs" Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 03:50:17 -0700, "Rehan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All > >I need to show currency in Excel other then US$. And the >currency I want to show is Paksitani Rupees (RS), which...

Need to compare 2 created database match and add to less .
Problem; 1) I was sent 2 excel spread sheets with various field add on one and not on the other, I used access to create 2 databases so I could match the records with a common field (item number), grab the items missing off one and add them to one of the sheets, so I could get a complete list. any ideas what's the best way to do this, I've tried to do it in excel but no such luck. don't think it allows me to extract data from one sheet and add it to another. sort of confured, I search everywhere for some type of fomula that would allow me to compare the 2 databases, fi...

Distribution List
I have changed my distribution list, saved it and updated it. Nevertheless, when I enter the name of the list, the old members of the list show up. It's as if I had two address books, a new and an old. Any suggestions? Thanks. We can only guess since you failed to tell us how you are selecting this DL as a recipient. I would guess you failed to delete the entry for this DL from your autocompletion cache. -- Russ Valentine "Jethro Pull" <jpull@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0pLtn.304808$OX4.237082@newsfe25.iad... >I have changed my distribution...

Drop-Down from Data/List box vanished
Using data validation, selecting "list", using "=name" the drop dow list won't appear. The drop-down list was working just fine til started to copy the lines with drop-downs, and now it won't make th drop-downs appear. Other pages in the workbook are displaying drop dow lists just fine. i've tried protection (unlock) and a few othe fruitless attempts. I check the "name" for correct reference an spelling an that is correct Got any Ideas??? thanks, The Fruitless Floundere -- spydo ---------------------------------------------------------------------...

Right click dropdown list in windows explorer?
Don't know what the correct name is for this list, so not really been able to do a sensible search - hope someone can help: When you right click on a file in windows explorer (XP) you get a list of things you can do with this file (open, edit, scan, send to etc etc). Over the years mine list has got long and messy, with things I no longer use, or use very infrequently, so I want to tidy it up and remove some of these "short cuts". For the infrequently used actions I'm happy just to open the application first then open the file from within it. So how can I reconfi...

How to synch personal contacts w/ a contacts list in a public fold
Several Outlook 2003 users with Blackberries want to 1) easily copy the contacts from several public contacts folders into their own personal contacts and 2) be able to receive changes when the public folder contact lists are updated by one person. What is the easiest way to do this? Is there any way to "synch" the contacts in the public folder to these users' personal contacts without their intervention? -- Lisa M Not easy but check these options: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm Also, you may want to check with the folks in microsoft.public.pocketpc.actives...

how to create dashboards using excel?
I would like to know how to create a dashboard report using MS excel, without the help of any third party software. Doesn't this mean creating a set of charts and tables in a print- or screen-ready arrangement? You can arrange this yourself, by making charts from the selected data, and putting them together on a single sheet, and formatting it appropriately. The third party software merely does all of this automatically, saving you the time and effort. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _...

Auto update contact e-mails to address book distribution lists
I'm uploading about 2000 contacts adn mapping information to various fields. Can I change the way I view my ADDRESS book. I have been trying to change it so shows company (Last,First). I'm starting with a blank address book, changing the settings in tools/options and contacts before i import but it won't apply the changes... can anyone help? Importing with Outlook's Import Wizard is the worst way to create Contacts. The settings you specify for derived fields like "File As," "Full Name," and "Email Display As" will not be appli...

How do I go to a second page while creating a document of labels
I trying to create a mailing list of various people in Word labels. Once I complete page one how do I get the program to give me a page 2 with the same format? Labels are just tables, so you can add table rows by pressing Tab at the end of the last label. You can continue to do this until you fill a new page. This will work provided the labels are set up as a single row. Some label setups, however, include a narrow separator row between rows of labels. For that type of setup, you will need to copy the entire page and paste it onto a new one. To make it easier to see what you...

Creating and pasting using VB
I need to create an email and paste some data already selected in excel into the body. I have just started to attempt this so if I need to add mapi or anything like that please let me know. Any help would be very helpful.... Thanks, Matt If you copy straight from an Excel sheet to an email, you will be pasting an object and that can be a nuisance, particularly if you need to edit the contents before sending it. I simply paste it to Word first, then copy it from Word into the email. This may not suit your needs though. HTH Otto <mewilh0@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1145...

Error -2147217900 Creating matrix items
I am getting an error upon trying to create matrix items. After i've entered in all the matrix item attributes and styles they show up on the list, but when i go to click ok to create the matrix it gives me this message. "Error 2147217900, Ambiguous column name "DepartmentID" and then it closes the matrix window and i lose everything that was added. Unsure why this is happeneing, any enlightenment would be great help! Thanks much, Matt Adams ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software ...

Pick List + Alphabetical Skip To or Auto Complete
I have an excel file with a long list of names. We have it set up to do a pick from list but we'd like to allow the user to type a letter and the list will automatically skip to the names that start with that letter. For instance, if they open like list and type "K" it will go to the list of names that begin with K. We are also interested in figuring out how to set up an Auto complete function so that if the user starts typing in the persons name in the cell, the list will narrow to only names that match the string of letters. In other words, if the user starts...

Need to eliminate deleted items from a drop down list
I have a drop down list in one form based on a query from a table. In another form I give the user the ability to delete records from this table, followed by a requery of the drop down list in code. When the user returns to the first form and drops the list down the deleted row still appears as "#deleted". Is there a way to prevent the deleted records from appearing in the list? Bill You should requery the combo box after deleting the records. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP...

Creating a pop-up information window
Hi All, I'm working on a project for university and have come to a point i Excel where I'm a bit stuck. For the sake of clarity, I won't go int the exact details of what my spreadsheet is supposed to do, let me jus describe the basics in a more understandable way...... Suppose you have a worksheet that has, say, 10 small jpegs of variou makes of car and all the pictures are from the side. Now suppose yo have a button underneath each picture that says 'More Info?' on it What I want to be able to do is click any of the buttons and have window pop-up (a form?) that has fur...

how to get a list of drives present on a hard disk?
i am writing a windows explorer app. i am stuck because i don't know how to get a list of logical drives available on the system. i believe that there got to be a function to to this operation in MFC, but i just couldn't find it. "ari" <tserenda@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:015e01c353d8$e2b0e130$a601280a@phx.gbl... > i am writing a windows explorer app. i am stuck because i > don't know how to get a list of logical drives available > on the system. i believe that there got to be a function > to to this operation in MFC, but i just couldn't ...