Frontpage required during Office 2007 in Vista

I have successfully installed MS Office 2007 Enterprise on Vista. When I
opened MS Word files, everything looks fine. Typing in other language
(Korean) forced MS Office to look up FrontPage and got an error message
saying "Insert Windos Office XP Professional with FrontPage" I could not find
FrontPage in the CD and could not resolve the problem yet.

Welcome any idea of how to fix it,

Thanks,
frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Suggest you post to an Office or Word newsgroup or Forum - from your
description the error may mention FrontPage, but has nothing to do with that
program.  No version of Office 2007 includes FrontPage, and as far as I
know, would never refer to that program since SharePoint Designer replaced
FrontPage (as a standalone program) in Office 2007 .

The error sounds as if you are installing an upgrade version of FrontPage
2003 - but that usually looks for a previous version of Office when it means
FrontPage.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

"New comer" <New comer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have successfully installed MS Office 2007 Enterprise on Vista. When I
> opened MS Word files, everything looks fine. Typing in other language
> (Korean) forced MS Office to look up FrontPage and got an error message
> saying "Insert Windos Office XP Professional with FrontPage" I could not
> find
> FrontPage in the CD and could not resolve the problem yet.
>
> Welcome any idea of how to fix it,
>
> Thanks,

0
Ronx

Powerpoint 2007 is Making Me Crazy
When I am zoomed in doing fine editing on a large object, how do I stop the view from jumping back to the center of the object each time I release the mouse button? Apply SP2 for Office 2007. It fixes this problem. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "BhuddaPest" <BhuddaPest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57229096-C852-4B8A-95D3-6BACDBE76C17@microsof...

hyperlink in out of office attendant
Is there a way to insert a hyperlink in out of office attendant? ...

Setting Rules in Out of Office Assistant
I am seeking help in regard to a work around to Outlooks Out of Office Assistant only replying once to a sender especially if they regularly send emails. While it is a great feature, we have a user who is currently away from the office for a long period of time (6 months) on extended leave and are wanting to ensure that if he is sent emails the senders, outside of the office only, receive the Out of Office Assistance reply. A way of prompting them again that that particular person is on leave, just in case they forgot/forget. Any assistance/feedback would be greatly appreciated. Cr...

Online form ~ I have word 2003 and 2007
Hello, I am trying to create an online form that will allow for a limited amount of characters per field. For example: Name: 20 Characters at length and so on Date: 15 Characters Title of the reading: 40 characters Please advise, Thanks -- astro44 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader an...

New Office reminds me of New Coke
Everyone hates it. The difference is that at least with Coke, there was Pepsi. Dear MS: Please admit that his was a failure and provide a patch that allows the world to toggle back to Classic Office. Stop being so arrogant. Did you really think we were going to pay billions to re-train everyone in a flippin' recession? Geez. Engineers.... It doesn't make you bad or dumb to admit you made a mistake. It means that you learned! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this su...

Problem of Deployment Office 2007 by using GPO Startup Script
Hi All, I'm now trying to deploy Office 2007 by using GPO Startup Script. However the script returns "Permission Denied" to me. I follow the instruction in TechNet to assign the network share with "Read, Read & Execute, and List" permission to "Domain Computers" object. The script is working fine in Logon script. Wondering what is the problem.... thanks for everyone help. Ricky ...

Office 2003-Excel
When I was using Office 2000-Excel, it was a very simple procedure to make a calculation of e.g.: - (L8+L9)-E9= Now when I want to make this simple calculation I select Sum, but when I try to click on the appropriate cell, say L8, instead of this being entered as before I get a Ping and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? How can I enter this simple calculation? Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! PS Microsoft had a good product in Office 200, they had to mess it up! Hi just enter =L8+L9-E9 no need for SUM in this case -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany ann...

Office Home & Student 2007 11-30-09
I recently purchased Office Home & Student 2007 upgrade for my Sony computer. I inadvertantly deleted Works prior to the installation. As a result, I received an error when trying to install and unable to proceed. Any advice on working around this? Thanks Use the original Works media to insert when Office asks for a qualifying upgrade product. "Doctor D" <Doctor D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEF7B130-77A5-4C0E-AFC3-DF6745C78244@microsoft.com... :I recently purchased Office Home & Student 2007 upgrade for my Sony computer. ...

Update Error 80070424 on Vista 64bit SP2
I get error 80070424 on my Vista 64 bit SP2 machine. None of the articles I've found have helped. BITS is properly configured and regsvr32 wuaueng.dll returns error 80070005 Hello Dan, 80070005 is an Access Denied message. The installed security software (antivirus/security suite/3rd party firewall/popup/script/or cookie blocker) is preventing the system from " Applicability evaluation for setup package " See if this thread helps: <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&d...

OWA 2007 Performance issues
I have been using Exchange 07 for a couple of weeks now and really like it. But, I'm having performance issues with OWA from the outside world. Internally, OWA is lightining fast, but from the outside, it is as slow as a dog. So I don't think it is the server that is causing this, but rather my bandwith to the outside world. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have an idea how much bandwidth is needed for OWA to perform well? OWA 2003 was much faster than 07 and I'm wondering if I made a mistake upgrading. Thanks. Jay Becker "Jay Becker" <JayBe...

Exchange 2007 disk space question
Hi, We have around 500 mailboxes and our Mailbox database is getting very large. We may soon be running low on disk space on the server. The server is attached to a SAN but the SAN is pretty much full. We cannot asign more space to the drives where the database store sits. We are using LCR. Can we move the store to another network location or does the disk have to be attached to the exchange server. Does moving the mailboxes to a newly created store really get much space back. When a consultant did our migration from 2003 to 2007 a couple of years ago I did not notice mu...

Office 2007 Professional: Help Files Issues
Gents, I cannot find a solution to this odd issue and before I submit a support ticket I thought I would ask the community. We have office 2007 professional (volume licensing) on a Window 2003 terminal server. We have a few users out of a bunch that get the "This page is unavailable" I have tried the Refresh and back. I've tried online and offline modes. In offline I get the table of contents to the left but same unavailable message when I click the links. I noticed on testing some other users, that apparently never used the help. That there are some prompts...

Error message when copying Excel Pie Chart to Word (in Office 2007
I am getting an error and Excel is shutting down when I try to copy/ paste special (as a bitmap, or windows metafile, or picture, etc) a pie chart using colored data labels for each part of the chart. If I turn off these label by color boxes and just use a plain label or a lable with a line, the copy/paste special works fine. These pie charts were created in Excel 2003 and then the file was converted to Excel 2007 format. The Word version that I am using is 2007, but the file is still in compatibility mode with a 2003 word file. (I also tried this using 2007 to 2007 type files and it ga...

EXCEL 2007
I have a GIS application which uses .dbf files (not sure if they are actually Dbase files). When I need to append data (fields) to the files, I have a big problem in that excel 2007 no longer allows save as / export to .dbf files. If I try bring the data in MS Access and save as .dbf files, I have untold problems with the GIS application... The only way I have been successful with this is to find a user with an older version of excel, insert the data as database columns and then save as .dbf Any suggestions as to how I can get around this with out purchasing a converter? ...

problems with right click in Office
When I click and/or right click on a Word or Excel file, it takes a loooong time to open. Once you open excel sheet and use "OPEN", it will quickly open. Help please -- neally When you click on a document Windows has to translate the file extension into the application. This might be a windows problem or a problem with how Excel was installed. Let's assume it's not and try looking at the article I found online. It's generally better to work with what you've got then start from scratch.. http://www.smartcomputing.com/Editorial/article.asp?article=articles/2...

Office 97 on Windows XP
Can anyone tell me if I will have problems if I load my Office 97 Excel onto my new windows xp computer that only came with the works program? Should be fine. I run Excel 95 through 2003 on windows XP. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Peggy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03c001c4a59f$920c76d0$a401280a@phx.gbl... | Can anyone tell me if I will have problems if I load my | Office 97 Excel onto my new windows xp computer that only | came with the works program? ...

VB.NET for Office Open XML
I have been working on a function that inserts a slide into a presentation. I am having a problem grasping the steps to add a child node to the parent document. in this case a slide to the presentation. There is code on the MSDN site but it has several errors and when I fixed them it would not update the slide title. It would actually corrupt the file. Here is what I have so far: Public Function PPTInsertNewSlide(ByVal fileName As String, ByVal position As Integer, ByVal title As String) As Boolean Dim returnValue As Boolean = False Dim documentPart As PackagePart = Noth...

Outlook 2007 Coplor Printing
Can I print my calendar in color and if so how? it should print in the colors you see on screen but there is a problem with some printers and the shading outlook uses. Try the calendar printing assistant. It and other printing tools are linked at http://slipstick.me/calprint "BC" <BC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA594246-0FCD-46BC-AFE6-7637FE564822@microsoft.com... > Can I print my calendar in color and if so how? ...

Microdoft Publisher 2007 trial on Vista
Hi Just downloaded the trial Publishwer 2007 version onto my HP Pavillion notebook pc and cannot find it! I have got a validation code but no programme to insert it in. Have tried searchin gfor the programme but can't see it anywhere. Any clues? Many thanks Jayney ...

How to retrieve old occurrences in MS 2007 Outlook
I logged migrain info and am going to my 6 month check up tomorrow. I just went to get my old migraine journals that I had put into Outlook and noticed that all my headache journals that are from before November are GONE! In fact, almost all occurrences are gone (it seems "all day" occurrences or "recurring" occurrences are intact). How can I retrieve these old recurrences? Thanks. Are you syncing with a blackberry or other smartphone? Do you have a backup of your pst? If the items are not in your deleted items folder, you'll need a backup to get them ba...

Office 2007. The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook
I am getting the following error. Does anyone know how to correct this error? Thanks in advance. Hi Bill, >the "messaging interface" for Outlook is the called "MAPI". So your "MAPI" >could be corrupted or the "connector" to this interface (your Outlook >profile) could be damaged. - Try the "repair" function of Office 2007 If this wouldn�t work you can try "fixmapi.exe" (Start/Run: fixmapi.exe => OK) You would not get any response after you start the fixmapi tool. Try to start Outlook. If this wouldn�t work: ...

Does Office 03 supply a sendmail command line function?
I have some web code that uses the Unix sendmail function. Does Office 03 or Windows XP supply an analogous command line function? TIA, Pete ...

Access 2007 Runtime on Machine With Older Version?
A client of mine likes some of the new bells and whistles in Access 2007, and is thinking about converting our A03 format MDB to an A07 format file. However, while some of the users have A07, many do not, and it's not clear when they would get it. His thought was to use the upcoming Access 2007 runtime to allow the users who are still running Office 2003 to be able to run the database. While I use multiple versions of Access on my development machine, I advised him against this, as I recall from years ago with the Access 97 runtime that it caused problems when run on a machine that...

Do I need download service ? if I already got trial version office 2008 for mac.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel as title. <edchai@officeformac.com> wrote: > as title. Well I'm not sure I get it. What download service?? You mean you are buying onoine and they are offering you some sort of "online backup"?? It's up to you, but you can probably live without it if it's a simple matter of redownloading the trial and entering your key in it (don;t know - I have the CD version) Corentin -- --- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- http://www.mvps.org - http...

GP Webservice
If i access the webservice from the Internet explorer, the webservices page shows fine. but when i try to use a webservice in my code i get the following error. "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8000401A)" How do i provide the username and password in my code. Also, if i cannot access the Dynamics Security Service. If i go to Dynamics Security console, choose "microsoft dynamics security" then choose select application, and in the application list...