Front Page 2003 - 20400

I have just had my old laptop data transferred to anew laptop and on
attemptiing to load Frontpage 2003 i am told they found that the disc was
cracked and unusable.

I have 2002 Version which is now loaded but wish to upgrade to get back to
2003.   i cannot appear to find a copy of Frontpage 2003 which I can download
anywhere (I have my product key is it is all legal) - has anyone any bright
ideas how I can get aroud this problem and where I can get a copy of 2003
from please???

Help!!!!
--
Rod
frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You might find a copy on E-Bay or Amazon.

FrontPage is no longer supported by Microsoft, and has been replaced by
Expression Web.  A trial for Expression Web is available at
http://www.microsoft/expression, and can be obtained at upgrade pricing -
approx. us$89 - though a special offer price is $55.30 at the Microsoft
Store until 8 January 2010.  Expression Web 3 includes Expression Encoder
and Expression Design in the price.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

"Rod" <Rod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have just had my old laptop data transferred to anew laptop and on
> attemptiing to load Frontpage 2003 i am told they found that the disc was
> cracked and unusable.
>
> I have 2002 Version which is now loaded but wish to upgrade to get back to
> 2003.   i cannot appear to find a copy of Frontpage 2003 which I can
> download
> anywhere (I have my product key is it is all legal) - has anyone any
> bright
> ideas how I can get aroud this problem and where I can get a copy of 2003
> from please???
>
> Help!!!!
> --
> Rod

0
Ronx

Mail Delivery in Outlook 2003
We are currently using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 mail client. One of our ask us to configure his Outlook client to delivery his mail to a pst file local to his machine, instead of leaving it in the server. This configuration workrd for a while and it suddenly stopped delivering his mail to his pst file, but just leaving them in the mail server. To make Outlook deliver his mail again to his pst file we need to enable the " Cached Exchange Mode" and configure Outlook to manually connect to Exchange. When we change the configuration back to its original state it will continue to...

Moving files Outlook 2003
I am moving my outlook files to a new computer. Does anyone know how to accomplish this move? Wayne <was2480@msn.com> wrote: > I am moving my outlook files to a new computer. Does > anyone know how to accomplish this move? http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm tells the files. The easiest is to simply copy your PST to the new PC, put it in some folder, giving it a name that doesn't match any other PST, make sure it's not read-only, and use Outlook's File>Open>Outlook Data File to open it. -- Brian Tillman ...

Positioning Page Numbers
We are trying to print page numbers in the upper right hand corner of the page. The Excel charts will be included as part of a Word report so we want the page setups to look the same. In Excel we cannot find a way to move the page numbers even with the margin of the page as they are in Word. I can do this with numbers on the left hand side of the page by inserting spaces before the number in the set up box, but I cannot find a way to move the page numbers in from the right hand side. Any ideas? seems so simple, but...... Kathy the only way I can think of that gets close is as...

Problem opening Excel 2003 in a Small Business edition
When i open excel ,it appears a window "installing:function of Excel" Its seems like installing a new function of Excel , it last a few seconds and then we can work wiht it. How can i eliminate this Hi, You could try looking into your tools>Add-ins to determine what function packs are being loaded when you start Excel. If this is poiting to an add-in on a network drive, it could be what is causing the delay. You can try this by unchecking each option in turn and closing and re-opening Excel. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar ""installing:function of Excel"...

Why does an inserted and locked photo move to a 2nd page?
I have a photo inserted at the top of a page and set to "lock anchor" and "behind text". When the document becomes long enough to warrant a second page the photo jumps to the top of the second page instead of staying in place at the top of the first page. Why is this happening? Is there something else I need to do to insure it stays at the top of the first page? Thanks for any input! I'm baffled! In Need of Help wrote: > I have a photo inserted at the top of a page and set to "lock anchor" > and "behind text". When the document b...

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

Importing Distribution lists from Outlook 2000 to 2003
Hi, Does anyone know where I can find some info on importing existing distribution lists from Outlook 2000 to 2003. I understand that the .pst files in 2003 have a different file format -- but I can't seem to locate any data that lets me know if importing DLs is a problem because of that. thanks Kevin Kevin <thersitz @yahoo com> wrote: > Does anyone know where I can find some info on importing existing > distribution lists from Outlook 2000 to 2003. I understand that the > .pst files in 2003 have a different file format -- but I can't seem > to locate any data t...

Where did tips and tricks page go?
There was a page I once found which was titled Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server Tips and Tricks I am at least 98% sure that the URL was : http://www.microsoft.com.... technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exchange55/tips/default.asp I am able to find a page that has the exact same document in a word doc but I want the web page, This seems to have entirely disappeared from the web as google searches as well as entering the URL directly sends me to a different page, anyone have any Idea where it got to as this page had killer info and was written very well with pret...

Turning off all Automatic Formatting in Excel 2003
Hi Is there any way of turning off all automatic formatting in Excel 2003? For example Excel automatically changes strings such as 1-12 in a CSV file to 1-Dec, 10-10-2005 to 10/10/2005 and strings of numbers to an exponential representation. These changes are preserved when saving the file and thus corrupting it, preventing any other applications from reading it. I know you can import CSVs changing all the fields to text using the data import option, however reopening it and saving causes Excel to make the same changes again. Any suggestions would be really appreciated as this is caus...

Visio Pro 2003 compatible with x64?
Or do I need a newer version? When I attempt to install (over a network) I get the message that the program can not start or run due to 64-bit incompatibility. It may just be the installer software? Ken Are you trying to run natively 64 or on a 32-bit emulation layer? There is no 64-bit version of Visio, but we have tried to make Visio run in a compatibility layer. -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Mr. B" <ken.britton@tbe.com> wrote in message news:1177...

Outlook 2003 freezes & crashes
Outlook 2003 worked fine on XP SP1, but on XP SP2, it stalls, freezes, crashes, needs debugging. I installed the entire Office 2003 Pro. I can't use it & must use Yahoo or something else for email. I have Trend Micro for anti virus & email, but I"m still having trouble. What is going on? Why is it freezing & crashing? Try Detect and Repair and a new profile via the Mail icon in Control Panel. "d. rahim" <drahim1122@netscape.net> wrote in message news:eh2FTzohFHA.2152@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 worked fine on XP SP1, but on XP SP2, it...

Month display in Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar
When using Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar in Month view, Saturday and Sunday are combined as one square (yes, they do have the date numbers and a line between them). This may be convenient for people using Outlook only for business purposes, but if someone were to have a job that involved weekends, or was not using Outlook for business purposes at all (which is my case), this could be extremely annoying. I would like to know if there is a way to display the Month view as the standard Sunday on the left and Saturday on the right, with Monday through Friday in between. I want all d...

Outlook 2003 random shut downs
I have a very weird error. First it is very sporadic issue and it happens completely out of the blue. This issue has been going on for about 3 weeks. All of the sudden, Outlook will state that it has encountered an error and needs to restart. I have sent the report to Microsoft without any results. Any ideas on how to fix this issue is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Aaron Do you use Microsoft CRM 3.0? If you do it is a known issue. Have a look at: http://blogs.inetium.com/blogs/tedh/archive/2007/01/12/782.aspx Mark On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:05:18 -0500, "Aaron" <apyle1...

Exchange 2003 IMF Virus Vulnerability???
We have recently migrated from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003, and it has made a world of difference. OWA is amazingly user intuitive and IMF has been catching hundreds of spam messages a day. Plus, IMF has decreased false positives. However, we currectly have a virus problem or potential problem. IMF has been setup to archive all blocked messages. Our antivirus (Computer Associate's eTrust) has an Exchange agent which successfully filters virus messages and attachements. Yesterday, we started to receive messages that the scanner has found viruses in the archive directory. The probl...

Exchange 2000/2003 Public Folder item Permissions Problem
Hi all, I've been having an issue with Public Folder permissions for some time now. The folder contains contacts for all company employees (most of which aren't on the company network), and is maintained by HR. Brief history is: Had Exchange 2000 on Win Server 2000, and a previous administrator modified public folder permissions on the M drive in explorer (a no-no). This resulted in the ESM "Invalid window handle" error. Managed fix these by following KB 270905 (permissions nuke), and deleting and re-creating the public folder. The latter was a problem, as most users were ...

how do i insert a background on one page only?
HOW DO I INSERT A BACKGROUND COLOR ON ONE PAGE ONLY? What version Publisher are you using? In 2002-03, format, background. The background will be on one page only. If you are using older versions, don't put the background on the "Background Page", insert it on the publication page. Draw a rectangle to fit your page, fill, fill effects...send it to the back. Or, insert, picture, new drawing, expand the canvas to fit your page, draw a rectangle to fit, fill, fill effects, picture tab, browse to the picture you want on the background. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.mi...

Publishing the web page
I did see few articles about this, however when i say publish to the web it is trying to save on my computer itself, so what is wrong how do I change this? Thanks ...

how do I print multiple print areas on one page
I have a wide worksheet that is not very deep i.e. lots of columns but not many rows. I have it in landscape but it is still too wide to go on one page. I would like to be able to print the right hand side of the worksheet underneath the left hand side of the worksheet, on one page, rather than having to print out two pages. Is this possible? This is a common question. The only way to do this is to create what you want printed. In other words, copy all of your data to a blank sheet, then cut/paste to get what you want, then print it. You can do this with a macro and nev...

Page numbering #16
I want to use Roman numerals for numbering the pages of the first section of my publication. Can I do it with Publisher 2003? Go to the first page. From the Insert menu click Section and choose the number format you want. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. ...

outlook 2003 reject .mdb attachment
I use outlook 2003 to get pop3 access from my yahoo email. for security reason, my outlook 2003 reject MS Access file .mdb as attachment when I receive the file. My yahoo mail alows me to download .mdb attachment. How to allow outlook to accept .mdb as attachment as well? http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.co...

Opening Publisher 2000 file with Publisher 2003
I have been sent a file created in 2000, but use 2003, which says it cannot open earlier versions. Is there a download solution to this? -- Ghento Publisher 2003 will open 2000 documents. Some things to try: Disable your anti-virus software. Try opening the file in safe mode. Publisher 2000 and 2003 uses different WordArt, this could be a problem. Publisher 2003/2002 Add-in: WordArt Compatibility http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=897AA11B-A37D-4586-A1A7-54BBEA375AE2&displaylang=en How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft....

Publisher Template page??? help
Okay I'm working in Publisher 2003 with a document that somebody else created. Whenever I go to "Insert page... " (by right clicking on the pages tabs at the bottom) and everytime I do I get a "Newsletter Pages" window asking me what kind of Page I want to insert. I have the options of selecting story, order form calender, etc and each option comes up with a different layout for the page. I can tell they are custom because each page has information specific to this company. My question is how to I modify (edit) these pages? They seem to be templates but only fo...

how to correct page setup errors in word 2003
Error message in Word 2003 page setup. "Settings you chose for the left and right margins, column spacings, or paragraph indents are too large for the page in some sections". I have tried everything I can think of to adjust, and still the message persists. Anyone know how to overcome this or to disable this function. Go to Format | Columns and click on the preset picture for One, then click OK. If the problem occurs in a single document, this should correct it. If it occurs in all documents, you will need to follow the same steps in the Normal template; see htt...

Outlook 2003 locks up while adding address to new mail message
I have Outlook 2003 installed with Business Contact Manager and Word as my email editor. Frequently, Outlook will lock up while I'm in the process of creating a new message and adding my first address in the To: field. I suspect that it has something to do with the AutoComplete feature as it appears to occur when the name is not automatically recognized or displayed even though it has been previously. Has anyone else encountered this bug and/or found a solution? I have the latest Outlook SPs installed. Haven't seen it, but it is more likely a corrupted profile than a corrup...

Exchange 2003 Public Folders #3
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 Enterprise with 3 storage groups. One of our users is receiving following message: ''Public folder is over its size limit: {server name} This public folder has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator. The public folder size is 68001 KB. Public Folder size limits: You will receive a warning when this public folder reaches 50000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce the size of the public folder. To make more space available, delete any items that you are no longer using. Will the Public folde...