Center on Page

I've embedded this code on the page and I'd like to have it centered on the
page. Here is my code. Whats the code and where do I place it? Thanks in
advance!!!
style="display:block;width:425px;height:300px;"      id="player"> </a>
<script language="JavaScript">    flowplayer("player",
"media/flowplayer-3.1.5.swf"); </script>

frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've embedded this code on the page and I'd like to have it centered on
> the
> page. Here is my code. Whats the code and where do I place it? Thanks in
> advance!!!
> style="display:block;width:425px;height:300px;"      id="player"> </a>
> <script language="JavaScript">    flowplayer("player",
> "media/flowplayer-3.1.5.swf"); </script>

Try

<a style="text-align:center; width:425px; height:300px; border:1px solid
black;"
      href="http://www.restingtributes.com/media/v13.swf"
      id="player"> </a>
   <script language="JavaScript">
    flowplayer("player", "media/flowplayer-3.1.5.swf");</script>

I added the border so that you can see where it appears on the page. I
assume that the function flowplayer places some innerhtml into the <a> tag.
If so, you could make this an onload event
e.g.

--
Trevor Lawrence
Canberra

0
Trevor
1/11/2010 10:44:16 PM
"Trevor Lawrence" <Trevor L.@Canberra> wrote in message
> "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I've embedded this code on the page and I'd like to have it centered on
>> the
>> page. Here is my code. Whats the code and where do I place it? Thanks in
>> advance!!!
>> style="display:block;width:425px;height:300px;"      id="player"> </a>
>> <script language="JavaScript">    flowplayer("player",
>> "media/flowplayer-3.1.5.swf"); </script>
>
> Try

> <a style="text-align:center; width:425px; height:300px; border:1px solid
> black;"
[snip]

P.S.
You may not want 'text-align:center' in the <a> tag. This centres the
content of the <a> not the <a> tag itself, which is done by 'align="center"'
--
Trevor Lawrence
Canberra
Web Site http://trevorl.mvps.org

0
Trevor

Using InsertFile and Page Numbering 'Restart' behaves unexpectedly
Hi, I am automating Word 2007 (have tried with VBA and C#) to append several documents together. These documents can have different margins, headers/footers, etc. I have followed the procedure described by http://word.mvps.org/faqs/Formatting/WorkWithSections.htm and am not getting the desired output. Given the following documents: Document 1 - No headers, footers without page numbers Document 2 - Different margins from Document 1, has no headers, but has footers without page numbers. Document 3 - Same margins as Document 2, has no headers, but has footers *with*...

Open a hyperlink in a new page
Hi, I am saving my excel worksheet which contains a hyperlink to a web site, as HTML. When I try to navigate to that link, it opens in the same page. I want it to open in a new page, and since there was no option for that when I created the hyperlink, I don't know how to solve it. (BTW, WORD has a "target frame" option). Any suggestions? Can it be done programmatically? Fixing the HTML file manually every save, is not an option. Thanks Hi Yoav You could try.... Sub test() ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="http://news.bbc.co.uk/", _ NewWindow:=True End sub...

Disappearing page navigation icons
I'm running Publisher 2000 on a computer running Windows XP Pro with 240Mb RAM. From time to time, the page navigation icons (thumbnails) in the lower left-hand corner of the Publisher window disappear. If I minimize and then maximize the Publisher window, the thumbnails re- appear. Anyone have any ideas about whats going on? view, status bar -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://dgl.microsoft.com/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "Charlie Woller" <cwoller@4lpi.com> wrote in message news:0bbc01c344bd$3568e380$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I'm running Publisher 2000 on a computer running...

outlook page layout
is there a way to change the way outlook appears on the page. our users are used to eudora where the list of messages appear on the top and the actual message appears underneath? View-> Reading Pane-> Bottom -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "dawnnolan" <dawnnolan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C83FDE63-C90A-4481-9750-7F7174062BEF@mic...

How do I export a Microsoft Publisher publication to a web page a.
I am using Microsoft Publisher 2002 and am having a little trouble publishing my newsletter to the web. I exported my .pub file to a web page and then uploaded that file and the folder that came with it, containing the .xml file, images, .htm files and so forth, to my web-based file manager. But when I look at it on the web, some of my images don't show up and my text formatting is skewed and some of it cut off. I'm wondering if this is a file extension problem or if something went wrong while exporting. I made sure that the folder with those files and the main .htm file were in...

Printing just some pages of email
Is there a way to print just certain pages of an email in Outlook? I've found no way to do this, & it's a bother for long back-&-forth correspondence. I can control the print pages in Outlook Express or MS Word, each of which are related, but not in Outlook. (Many thanks for everyone's help on all my questions as I start using Outlook.) It would appear that there's not a way to only print certain pages (other than all odds or all evens) of a mail item. BTW, Outlook Express & Outlook aren't really related although they share a word in their names...

importing web page
instead of using this to go to a website how would i import it into excel. Sub test() ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink _ Address:="http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=AAAA&d=c&t=1d&l=on&z=b&q=l" End Sub the other part is i have a sheet name created for each stock how would i write a macro that says if sheet name is AAAA plug that into the web address to import into corresponding sheet name. the following creates the sheet name for each stock option downloaded and i want to import a matching graph from yahoo. Workbooks.Add For Each Symbol In SymbRange If Sym...

Page Breaks
Can someone tell me how I can get the page breaks to stay checked. Is there a registry setting or group policy setting? I have searched but missed it somewhere. I like them to be on all the time. Thanks Bruce Be careful what you ask for you may just get it. Page breaks are turned on in Print Preview, or in tools, Options, view, page breaks. They can slow down Excel, particularly in macros. Inserting rows is slow (#insert) http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/slowresp.htm#insert In a macro to turn off use ActiveSheet.DisplayPageBreaks = False to turn on use ActiveSh...

Prints 1 copy of page when set for more
Hi, [Publisher 2003] When I want to multiple copies of a single PUB page, my printer prints only one copy. I have to give the print command separately for each copy (very tedious!) My printer (Brother HL-1440 laser printer) prints multiple copies of pages in other programs with no problem. All the settings are correct, and I have never had this problem before - and even now, only with Publisher. I've tried switching my printer's "Collate" option on and off, but that made no difference. I realize this may be a printer/driver problem or a Publisher problem, but I thou...

adding hyperlinks to the folder home page
can we add hyperlinks to the folder home page, just like ordinary mail items.? or is there any provision to add hyperlinks as sub items to an already existing folder, just like we add subfolders to the existing folder. the objective is to acheive the same through programming (COM Add ins). In anticipation of an immediate response........... A folder home page is just a web page. Hyperlinks are certainly allowed = there.=20 A folder, however, can contain only subfolders and items. If you drag a = link from your desktop into a folder, you'll find that it won't work, = because it'...

find a bookplate to put in the front page of a book
My handwriting is terrible. I want to give a book to a nephew for a special occasion. Where can I find a book plate which I could type in a message? Did you try Google? I would think someone would have something available online. Have you considered starting with blank labels and designing your own? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "bubble" <bubble@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01C92705-A4AF-425D-8AA2-578237EA40F0@microsoft.com... > My handwriting is terrible. I want to ...

how do I add color to outlook page
I would like to add some color to my outlook page. It is a boring gray and white. Thanks :-) Version? Do you mean the compose message page or somewhere else? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com ...

Print different pages to different printers?
is there any way to print certain pages of a doc (Word 2003) to one printer, and other pages to another printer? I know it's possible to direct to different trays within one printer, but here I need to send the first (cover) page of a doc automatically to a completely separate printer, without users having to select the printer manually and select just page 1, and then go back in and selct the other printer and print the other pages... Many thanks CW Not without a macro. You can setup a macro to record the current printer, change the printer to that required for the first...

How much bigger should my bleeding page be?
32 page booklet - on 8.5x11 folded...8.5 x 5.5 page size. Pub 2003 Commercial printer. Only the front cover will bleed how much bigger should I make the front cover page? I forgot. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Can your printer print Letter.Extra or a similar size? Help here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/results.aspx?qu=bleed&sc=9&av=ZPB110 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Rob Giordano [MS MVP]" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message news:DE6E28A5-ACE9-4BA7-B07D-9DA209203CDD@microsoft.com...

Problem when copying a page from one document to another
I am having problems copying a page from one document to a newly created blank page in another document. The page I am copying includes several text boxes. The copy and paste functions work with one exception. After I paste into the blank page, the spacing between lines in the text toward the bottom of each of the boxes is changed and leaves too much space. I have tried changing the line spacing and everything else that I can think of but I can't correct this. Help! Could you have overlapping text boxes? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Satellite" <...

FrontPage Run-Time Component Page
I have built a site in FP 2003: www.answerstocare.com. It is hosted by GoDaddy and has the FrontPage extensions installed. I am trying to submit a form to my email address which is part of the website through GoDaddy. The form, I created with the wizard in FrontPage. I cannot for the life of me to get a submitted form past the page that says: -- FrontPage Run-Time Component Page You have submitted a form or followed a link to a page that requires a web server and the FrontPage Server Extensions to function properly. This form or other FrontPage component will work correctly...

Search page
Hope some can help me with this Every time I do a search with bing and the page comes up with the different pages on I click on to one of the links and then I get redirected to another page that has no bearing on what I want, this has been happening for a few days now and I am really feed up with it can any one help. Brian • Which version of the Windows operating system am I running? http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/help/which-version-of-the-windows-operating-system-am-i-running • Is my PC running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows? http://wi...

page cannot be displayed
I am unable to download anything from microsoft.com, i try and get the page cannot be displayed message no matter what i try to download. Thanks for sharing. "cowboysfan" <cowboysfan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1B511C1-B8C6-4220-9C64-8858A0648935@microsoft.com... >I am unable to download anything from microsoft.com, i try and get the page > cannot be displayed message no matter what i try to download. what anti-virus app is installed and is the subscription still current? cowboysfan wrote: > I am unable to download anything f...

Data Access Pages
I have designed several DAPs in Access 2003. I have them posted directly on my web server with the database. I can see the form but the data fields are filled with: #name?. I have configured the server per the article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/264080.... No luck. Any help would be appreciated. ...

New Mail Page Opens Behind Outlook
Hello-- I have Outlook 2003, and when I click new to create a new message, the new message window pops up behind Outlook, and I have to minimize Outlook just to see the new message window. How can I change this so the new message window pops up on top? Thanks, -- Stephen ...

Frontpage 2003, can you change the page dimensions?
My website is enormously wide! How can I shrink it down to the standard size? Rfaulkner wrote: > My website is enormously wide! How can I shrink it down to the standard > size? Vegetables. -- ..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org What is the standard size? I use a fixed width layout set to 760px wide. This fits every screen (excluding mobiles) currently in existence, bearing in mind that most wide screen...

Text box alignment changes when page published to web
In Publisher 2007, having created several text boxes with 'centered' alignment (both vertically and horizontally), when selecting 'Web Preview' the text always moves to the top of the boxes. Any suggestions why this happens, e.g. is the problem related to 'style' settings, the 'snap' options (under Arrange) which are all turned off, or could it be something else? Thanks ...

Printing Only Odd or Even Pages...
Is it possible to print only odd or even pages? I am proofing a series of books and, strange as it may sound, I do all the odd pages first, then the even ones. I have a over 400 pages to proof, 200 pages at a time. It's tedious to 'print current page' 200 times, and a waste of paper to print all 400 pages each time. How to print even and odd pages by using VBA in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294748/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "James E Middleton" <someone@microsoft.c...

Page Setup shows 2 cm top margin, yet the page hs no top margin a.
When I open MS word (2003), my page setup appears to have no top margin, however on opening the Page Setup window it indicates 2cm. Changing this value seems to have no effect either. This problem seems to have come from nowhere quite recently, with MS Word working perfectly normally for the past few years... Any ideas?! See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm. Hope this helps DeanH "Spugford" wrote: > When I open MS word (2003), my page setup appears to have no top margin, > however on opening the Page Setup window it indicates 2cm. Ch...

Is there any Page break function?
Hi, Is there any option to allow for page breaks? In OneNote 2007, there's an option to select A4 as the page size but I can only have a single sheet of "paper" for every page. This is frustrating as I don't want to create new page every time I run out of inking space. Another reason I want to select A4 size (and have multiple sheets with page breaks) is because it is better for printing (to physical paper or pdf). Right now, having the "infinite page" as default, the page breaks just occur randomly when I print my stuff from OneNote to pdf/physi...