XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

I am getting error 3092 for OAB in Exchnage 2003 (migrated from 5.5)

 "Error 1129 occurred while processing a replication event.
Folder: (3-8) NON_IPM_SUBTREE\OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOK\EX:/o"

 Tried to delete offilne addressbook and recreate but error has not stopped.
Any help will be a great help on where to look to get rid of this issue.
Thanks

0
ryonus (2)

Exchange Public Folder error...
Hello, Everytime I try to open the Exchange Public Folders from the System Manager I get a message box that states: Exchange System Manager The requested operation is forbidden. ID no: c1030af1 Exchange System Manager OK (command button) I have looked at Technet articles 313721 and 325923, could some one help me out on this. I'm not sure what the problem is or how to fix it. Thanks in advance. P.S. This Exchange Server is part of a SBS 2000 installation. Jed Hi, Thank you for your post! As for this issue, please make sure the Default Web site where the Exchange virtual directo...

printing error #2
unable to print an excel document received in an e-mail, then saved to disk. Other documents saved or received from e-mails print just fine. ...

Given Unknown error when trying to view certain folders
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I can log in and run entourage.Error does not cause restart or crash, but cannot view contents of certain folders. On 12/14/09 12:57 PM, in article 59baf056.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "JWooldridge@officeformac.com" <JWooldridge@officeformac.com> wrote: > I can log in and run entourage.Error does not cause restart or crash, but > cannot view contents of certain folders. The �unknown error� is most likely a system error and can indicate disk problems. Use Disk Utili...

Linker Errors 2005 and 1104
I received the following link errors: Linking... NAQXCtl.obj : error LNK2005: "class CMyConnMngr * g_pMyConnMngr" (?g_pMyConnMngr@@3PAVCMyConnMngr@@A) already defined in NAQX.obj NAQXPpg.obj : error LNK2005: "class CMyConnMngr * g_pMyConnMngr" (?g_pMyConnMngr@@3PAVCMyConnMngr@@A) already defined in NAQX.obj LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring /EDITANDCONTINUE due to /INCREMENTAL:NO specification LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "mfc42u.lib" Error executing link.exe. ------------------------------------------ Error 2005 MSDN says: The most common cau...

crc error #2
dear All, I am backing up the pst file of outlook 2002 . now I cannot copy - either with outlook backup utility or copying it simply- this file as "crc redunadancy error" appears. Can you suggest me how to recover this situation? thanks in advance. Enrico. Sounds like a bad sector on your hard disk. Try running Chkdsk /r from = a DOS prompt. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Enrico M asked: | ...

Outlook Epxress Error Personal Address Error Msg
Until recently I used Outlook as my primary email. I installed and beganned to use Outlook Express instead..I just happened to like its features. After converting over I how receive an error message that reads "Your personal address book could not be opened. The file is either not accessible or is not a personal address book. Choose retry to use your personal address book, or choose cancel to not use your personal address book wit this application." The program crashes if I choose the option to cancel or to retry. I can not launch Outlook Epress. I have tried to locat...

FIX FOR =N/A errors from EOMONTH
I discovered that, after a lot of pain and frustration, a fix for a file corrupted by this error is to simply open it in Open Office calc, and save it down again. I lost three hours figuring this out, but saved about 20 by not having to redo all of the =n/a's. Hope this helps someone. Best, Drew ...

Error creating Contact within Account
I can create a conact and associate it to an account but all of a sudden the other day I cna nolonger create a contact within an account, I get the following error meassge, I have remapped everything, and now am at a loss can any one help. [ArgumentException: The parameter is incorrect.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMContactClass.Create(CUserAuth& Caller, String Contact) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreate(String xml) +31 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreateAndRetrieve(String xml, String columnSet) +9 Microsoft.Crm.Appli...

Cant Send Email/ Error/(0x8004010F)
I upgraded to Office 2003. I can not send email, I can only receive messages. I am using a hotmail account. This is the error I get. Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' ...

Outlook error #35
"an extension failed to initialize. Can't open file: extend.dat" Try deleting or renaming the extend.dat file. Outlook will just recreate it and that should fix the problem. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1bd7e01c420f7$ddff6610$a101280a@phx.gbl, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > "an extension failed to initialize. Can't open file: > extend.dat" ...

CRM 3.0 Desktop Client Install and SBS Monitoring Error
I am working on the client installs for CRM SB on SBS 2003. Despite helpful assistance from this NG I have reached the point of calling Microsoft on one of my notebook installs. Before calling them, I thought I should attempt to get as many client installs completed as possible then look to get all my unresolved issues answered simulataneously. To date, I have 2 notebook installs complete and working and the 1 notebook install that is awaiting my MS call. In SBS, all but the users have been setup using the Power User template except my own, which used the Administrator template. To red...

money 2007 daupdate.exe error ??
I jst installed IE7 and when i finish installing money 2007 and then i go to log on money 2007 with my account it gives me a message saying - to continue operating sucessfully, money requires a software update.click ok to close money and begin the update now.. after i close and click ok , i then get an error that says daupdate.exe - application error..after it downloads ther update the install errors out and fails..Please somebody help .. -- In microsoft.public.money, gbp007 wrote: >I jst installed IE7 and when i finish installing money 2007 and then i go to >log on money 20...

OLMAP32.DLL Error after upgrade from Office 2003 to Office 2007 on XP/SP3 machine
Two days ago I upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007 Enterprise on a laptop running XP/SP3. Everything I've tried in the office suite seems to work well except Outlook. Even after applying Office SP1, whenever I try to start Outlook I get a tiny error box that simply says error, OLMAPI32.DLL. I have spent more time than I would like to admit Googling the problem but have found no solution that works for me although I've tried various solutions that appear in multiple discussions of the problem=97up to and including experimenting with removing all registry references to OLMAPI32.D...

Curious error message.
I have just installed WLM and one of my newsservers gives the following error: ********* Unable to send or receive messages for the news.motzarella.org account. Your 'adobe.premiere.elements' folder was not polled for its unread count. Server: 'news.motzarella.org' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D Protocol: NNTP Port: 119 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 11001 ******************** What does this mean? Please help, Frank Motzarella changed their news server name quite some time ago. http://www.newsgroupreviews.com/eternal-september.html --...

Reports Execution Error
Hi I am having trouble on reports like i.e unable to open reports with a user login.-- EXECUTE DENIED FOR OBJECT(rsexecutioncommand) It works with a administrator login.. Pls suggest!! This looks like a SQL permission problem. If a CRM user runs a report using their AD credentials then they will have Select permission on all filtered views, but don't have permission on any other objects. Is this a built-in report, or a custom report ? There shouldn't be any permission problems on built-in reports -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk ...

MSADC Error: Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down
Hey guys, I have been battling with my Exchange 2003 and Exch 5.5 servers issues for a while now. Im starting to get very affraid that something major will happen shortly. I am creating users on my Exchange 2003 server which has ADC installed. This is NOT a DC. I have been having problems where users accounts and/or mailboxes are not getting replicated thru my AD and Exch servers. This is one main error that I am consistently getting on the Exchange 2003 server. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSADC Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8026 Event ID: 8026 Date: 4/25/2...

error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 already defined
Hello everyone, I am developping an ActiveX by ATL and MFC (VS 2003 / XP). The first project steps were OK, I could compile and test my project. Suddenly after I have deleted manually one method I cannot link my dll because of "error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 is already defined in MSVCRTD.lib (dllmain.obj)." Can somebody help me? Thanks, Patrick On Sep 8, 4:31 pm, "Dr. Patrick Havel" <patrick.ha...@gico.de> wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I am developping an ActiveX by ATL and MFC (VS 2003 / XP). The first project > steps were OK, I could compile and te...

Outlook 2003: Error 1723 constantly?
I don't know if anyone can help me, but I just recently installed Office 2003 over my existing OfficeXP. I opted to remove all older versions. I'm currently running WinXPPro as my OS. I've only been running Outlook 2003 so far (very nice, too, btw), but I'm running into constant problems. I went to take a look at the Journal and clicked on a view entries to view in the Preview Pane. Each time I do, a little dialog pops up saying it's proceeding with an installation. I hear the hard drive churn for about a minute, and then I eventually get this error: "Error 1723...

Error when sending pub 2003 document as an email
we have a document that we have been sending as an email in publisher 2003 for some time, by using the SEND AS EMAIL> SEND THIS PAGE AS A MESSAGE. This has worked fine for some time, but now something has happened to the document that when you click the send button in outlook you get a message that publisher has encountered an error and needs to close. Outlook then freezes and has to be cntrl-alt-del to kill it off. this happens with the same document on multiple computers, whereas the same computers can complete the task using a newly created document. Anyone seen this before? detai...

Errors have been found in Outlook.pst
I am getting an error message whenI try to open my Outlook. A message box appears that says errors have been detected in the file Outlook.pst. It says I could close all Outlook applications, then use the In Box Repair Tool but I don't know where that tool is. Can anyone help me with this problem? Look for a file named scanpst.exe. Run it until there are no more errors detected. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After sear...

Outlook.exe has generated errors and will be shut down
Running clean install of Win2kPro, Office 2000 SBE. After all available updates applied to both, Outlook will not open - when I try to open it, I get the following pop- up: OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be shut down by Windows. You will need to restart the program." A log is being written. The only log I can find that relates to Outlook is in Dr. Watson, which states that it is an access violation. I installed and am running both Win2k & Office with full admin rights. Any help would be welcome, as I just reinstalled Win2kPro, and am having the exact same er...

550 error received when replying to message sent to me
Hello. I own a small business and correspond to folks in regularly in the US, Canada and UK. I received an e-mail a week ago from a person in France asking about our shipping costs. Her e-mail id is xxxxxxxx@wanadoo.fr . I did a simply reply and the mail bounces back with ....while talking to smtp.wanadoo.fr: >>> RCPT To:<xxxxxxx@wanadoo.fr> <<< 550 <xxxxxxxxx@wanadoo.fr>User Unknown 550 5.1.1 <xxxxxxxxxx@wanadoo.fr>...User Unknown I have tried sending my response at different times of day. I have tried not using "reply" and just typing a...

Error Installing Service Pack 2 on Exchange 2003
Hi I am installing Service pack 2 and am receiving an error half way through. The error is to do with Active Sync which is exactly what I want the service pack for. During the installation an error appears saying Run Time error file c:\windows\system32\MsiExec.exe has failed to load properly (or something very similar). Click OK and a second error comes up saying the sub component Active Sync cannot be installed with error 0xC0070643. Cancel or Retry. If I cancel it the rest of the installation goes through fine. I am presuming this is stopping me enabling a mobile phone PDA device ...

CRM 3.0 - Vista
We have recently upgraded to MS Vista. We now find that title bars of CRM windows display the full url, making navigation extremely cumbersome. any ideas? And any other CRM/Vista problems we should be aware of? HI, If I understand your problem correctly, it is because of IE7 tabs. you can change the tabs behavior by going to tools -> Internet options -> general . under tabs, click settings. and change the option of "when a pop up is encountered" to "always open pop ups in new window". this will enforce IE to open CRM in a new window, and then it should open with no ...

Error Message
Using Excel 2007 and Win 7 The following macro has suddenly started displaying the error message even thou the file is saved correctly to the server. Private Sub CommandButton4_Click() 'Save Work Master Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.DisplayAlerts = False ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\Quotes\Master7.xlsm" On Error GoTo ehandler ActiveWorkbook.SaveAsFilename:="\\SERVER3\JOBS\ESTIMATE1\Master7.xlsm" Range("A1").Select Range("A5").Select ehandler: MsgBox &q...