XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

I am getting error 3092 for OAB in Exchnage 2003 (migrated from 5.5)

 "Error 1129 occurred while processing a replication event.
Folder: (3-8) NON_IPM_SUBTREE\OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOK\EX:/o"

 Tried to delete offilne addressbook and recreate but error has not stopped.
Any help will be a great help on where to look to get rid of this issue.
Thanks

0
ryonus (2)

RMS 2.0/Windows Permissions Error
Good Morning Everyone, I have a question for the group. I have a customer running RMS 2.0, pre SP2 on Windows XP. The customer is trying to lock down his cashiers from installing unauthorized software and other such abuses on the computers. Here is the problem. When locked down he is getting the error: "Server Failure 139: A server failure occurred while attempting to read the register." This error only happens as the POS and goes away when the user is added as a local administrator. I am fairly confident this is a problem with permissions regarding licensing or OPOS, bu...

Spell check error
Every time I send a message I now get an error that reads.. "error occurred while checking spell check". No spell check is peformed. Outlook 2000 This behavior can occur under several circumstances. - The Microsoft Office shared Proofing Tools are not installed. - The spell checking features are not configured properly. - The insertion point is not inside the body of the message when you perform the spell check. Please refer to the Knowledge Base article ID: 241485.KB.EN-US for more information on how to resolve this issue by copying and pasting the link below into your ...

Try Catch to Pinpoint Set-Based Error?
SQL 2008. I have a fairly simple Merge statement with this: When Not Matched Then Insert Values ( ... long column list ... cast( crazyCol1 as decimal(16,8) ) / 1000000 ) , cast( crazyCol2 as decimal(16,8) ) / 1000000 ) cast( crazyCol2 as decimal(16,8) ) / 1000000 ) cast( crazyCol2 as decimal(16,8) ) / 1000000 ) ) The insert source is about 50,000 rows. One of the rows is failing the cast (original source is varchar(36). I would like to implement a try/catch block around this somehow so I can catch the offending row. How can I do that? Thanks. SnapDive (...

email error message
I opened my windows mail earlier and I had a genealogy program CD in my drive E (that I had just installed). Ever since then - whenever I try and open an e-mail... I get a popup error message that says "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive E:. ) At the top of the box it says.... WinMail.exe - No disk- If I click Cancel or Try Again - the same box keeps popping up. If I just click continue - I can open the email. How do I fix this - it is very annoying to have it pop up with every email. Thanks so much! It happens when you try to open an emai...

Excel memory Error
Hello: When I go to open a new excel spreedsheet, I keep getting a Memor error. I have removed and reinstalled Office 2000. The error does no go away. I have a 80 gig hard drive with over 50 gig free. I have gig of Ram. Page file is set to 700 meg. Can anyone help me. Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Sal, I've had the same problem as you this ...

Query error after converting
I'm running Access 2003. I have a working database. It seems as if the database is in Access 2000 format, because when I go to Convert, the 'Convert to Access 2000' option is grayed out. I need to convert this database to both Access 2002-2003 and Access 97. I have this part of VB code, and it works fine in the current version, as well as in Access 2002-2003 (after converting to Access 2002-2003). Dim rstRoutes As Recordset Dim strSQL As String ...... strSQL = "SELECT DISTINCT [Route] " & _ "FROM Highways_Info " & _ "WHERE ...

Microsoft Office 2000 error 1706
I have a reoccuring error with Office 2000 on multiple machines, where it attempts to install the program every time it loads. The program install was done as a custom where all features were installed to the hard disk. The only personel that have the problem are those that are not administrators to the local machine. And even after an Administrator has used every application, a common domain user still has recieves the 1706 error. Each install is updated to SR-1 and Service Pack 3. Any input on this problem would be greatly appreciated. ...

Msgbox Code Syntax Error
I have a message box that I want to display in the OnEnter event of a List box simply to give instructions as to how the user is to enter the info. My code for the Message box isn't working and I'm getting a syntax error - I also got an error that the system is expecting an "=" in the code. I've researched it but can seem to see what I'm missing. I only want an OK button on it and then to return focus to to the control to which the code is attached. Here's the code: Private Sub lbDamagedParts_Enter() Me!Label23.Visible = True Msgbox("For th...

Dex runtime error after adding modified smart list to vba
My first go round I had added the "original" Smartlist lookup for Inventory/Items to visual basic instead of adding a "modified" Smartlist Lookup for this screen. This worked fine, but I realized I didn't want all users to use the modified Smartlist. I then removed all these changes and tried to start fresh. I then added the original smartlist to Modifier. This was ok. I changed security to use the modified window. However, after adding the modified window, when I try to exit the screen, I get the Dexterity runtime error. I have repeated this seve...

Exchanger Sever Error
I have in the last month loaded Outlook 2002 to sync with my ipaq contact details. I haven't managed to use it yet as I cannot connect to "The Exchange Server"...what can i do...i don't even know what it trying to connect to...if you understand this, please keep it simple! Go to Control Panel->Mail Icon. Remove Exchange Server as a service and install your POP3 or IMAP service. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be ...

error in excel 2003
i receive and error message stating " excel cannot complete this task with available resources. choose less data or close other applications" my computer has windows 2000 professional with office 2003 installed on it. the config. of the m/c is P IV 2.8ghz 512 RAM and 40 GB HDD . I am working in excel 2003 and have used up majority of the columns.each column calculates a value using a formulae.the calculations go on in a chronological manner.they r also interlinked. my file size is 6.72 MB . i am developing this pricing system in excel in where i have two sheets which inputs data...

Bank Transaction Entry -- SQL Error
Hello, When our user are attempting to enter a Bank Transaction Entry, they are getting the following error when they hit "Post" [Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER][SQL SERVER] Error converting data type int to smallint. When that error message is closed, the following pops up: The stored procedure aagUpdateBrowseTypeForBRVoidedTRX returned the following results: DBMS: 8114, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114 FYI, we are on SQL Server SP3. Anyone seen this kind of error before? Any suggestions? Thanks More important is to know what version, build number of GP you are running...

How to customize error bars by VB code?
Hello NG, from a Visual Basic (6) project, I need to customize the error bar of a chart, to get a different value for each data point. In Excel, this is done with a range reference: ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).ErrorBar Direction:=xlY, Include:= _ xlPlusValues, Type:=xlCustom, Amount:="=Hoja1!R1C3:R2C3" but I need to do this by VB code, in order to control a OLE-Chart. Reference to the datasheet-range is not working: oGraph.SeriesCollection(1).ErrorBar Direction:=xlY, Include:=xlBoth, _ Type:=xlCustom, Amount:=oGraph.Application.DataSheet.Range("A1:A3") Any ide...

internal support function returned an error
Hello, For some reason, every time I try to send a particular message I get "An internal support function returned an error" warning. Any idea what I can do to fix this problem? -- Thanks, Bob Sorry, I forgot to indicate I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2. "BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:elIab3XhJHA.760@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > For some reason, every time I try to send a particular message I get "An > internal support function returned an error" warning. Any idea what I can > do to fix this problem? &...

SMTP/IMF error in the Event Log
"An error occurred while loading Microsoft Exchange Intelligent Message Filter. The error code is 0x80070570. " There is no additional info at the info link. Any ideas? Thanks! :) Did you uninstall IMFv1 before installing SP2? Are you using the MSExchange.UceContentFilter.xml file to do keyword filtering? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Fritz" <fritz@dontbite.com> wrote in message news:O5P3rrfIGHA.1876@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > "An error occurred while loading Microsof...

I cannot see the syntax error
Hi, Error 3134 Syntax error in INSERT INTO str1 = ParseWord(Me![Contact Name], 1) str2 = ParseWord(Me![Contact Name], -1) strsql = "INSERT INTO [tblCUSTCONTACTS] [FIRST_NAME], [LAST_NAME] " _ & " VALUES (" & str1 & ", " & str2 & ")" _ & " WHERE [CustID] = " & Me![CustID] Debug.Print strsql DBEngine(0)(0).Execute strsql, dbFailOnError Print out is INSERT...

CFtpConnecton::PutFile()
Hi, This is a code I wrote which gives me the mentioned error on the PutFile function: **************************************** CInternetSession sess(_T("SUA")); try { CFtpConnection* pFtpConnection; pFtpConnection = sess.GetFtpConnection(pSutData->SutIP(), pSutData->Username(), pSutData->Password()); if(pFtpConnection) { if(!pFtpConnection->SetCurrentDirectory(strRemoteDir)) { //bla bla bla } DWORD dw = strFileMode == ASCII ? FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_ASCII : FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_BINARY; //2 CStrings and 1 DWORD as parameters --> if(!pFtpConnection-...

Error 5 Invalid proceedyre call or arguement
Why am I getting this error for Me.ActiveControl.SelStart = InStr(Me.ActiveControl.SelStart, Me.ActiveControl.text, m_FR.FindWhat) - 1? If I replace Me.ActiveControl with the name of a textbox, it works but I am using two textboxes that I switch between depending on weather WordWrap is on or not. -- ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org "Leo" <ttdhead@gmail.com> wrote > Why am I getting this error for Me.ActiveControl.SelStart = > InStr(Me.ActiveControl.SelStart, Me.ActiveControl...

Error when tryin to post receivings, using AA.
Hi, I have an error when I trying to post any recivings. The error is ""Cannot insert null value into column "CURNCYID", table AAG10001. This error appear since this week and we can not post any receiving trx. We are using GP 8.0 SP3, with AA. Thanks for any help! -- Evelin. ...

Error message when I send/receive
All of sudden, I get an error message when I want to send or receive an email. The error message says "The operation failed" Anyone help me???? create a new profile, it might solve that "Terry" <tmhoran@ties2.net> wrote in message news:148f801c3f8d3$3545f170$a501280a@phx.gbl... > All of sudden, I get an error message when I want to send > or receive an email. The error message says "The > operation failed" Anyone help me???? ...

Automatic error processing?
I have a large Excel table filled with the same error: "Number saved as text" (note: This is translated from my Finnish version, so it may not be same in English version) The problem is simply fixed by running the error solver and clicking "Transform" on every cell. The thing is that there are about 50,000 cells, so what I need is some kind of macro or something similar that runs the error checking function through the whole table and automaticly converts the cells. If I manually convert the cells, the problem manifest on every other Excel 2003 it is opened with, so...

Unkown Error 0x8004060C
Under Outlook Send/Receive Progress Window, I am constantly receiving Error Messages that would not go away. Unkown error 0x8004060C anyone know how to fix this. I appreicate your assistance. Doug ...

error 1722 in java download
I am unable to download java because of error message 1722. What does this mean and how can I resolve it, so I can download java? What does this have to do with Microsoft Word? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "dorothy" <dorothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0714AD5-2F27-4838-9179-41C68683EF70@microsoft.com... > I am unable to download java because of error message 1722. What does > this > mean and how can I resolve it, so I can download java? > ...

Error on first record of integration
I am always getting the following error on the first record of each integration (I run a group, which contains 2 separate integrations): Could not set foreground locking value to 0 I found the knowledge article which says to increase the time between the macro to launch GP (scheduled task) and the Run Integration Group (scheduled task), so I did (set to 5 minutes instead of 2). It only takes 30 seconds total to completely log into the company. However, the error still occurs on both integrations. Why would the first record on the second integration fail as well if it was a timing i...

Rules error !!
outlook 2003 exchange 2003 error; "one or more rules could not be uploaded to exchange server and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not supported or there is insufficient space to store all of your rules" I understand about 32k limit rule,but why does same problem keep occurring even if I make rules client side Also have deleted rules and now new rules creation seems to work sometimes and sometimes not Also replicated over other networks have setup using windows 2000/exchange 2000 too Tried cleansweep, but that refused to delete any rules A...