wsdl for exchange 2007

Hi.
Does anyone know if wsdl (web services descriptor) for exchange 2007 is
available somewhere in Internet?

I know it is accessible after installing exchange through https://<your
domain>/ews/services.wsdl,
but for now I cannot execute the installation.

thanks in advance!

jk.

cant turn off navigation pane access 2007..
I uncheck the start-up option in Access 2007 to Display Navigation Pane, then close and re-open, and Pane is still there. The box is still unchecked when I go back into, and I'm not running any other start-up code, etc... any ideas? thx! It sounds like you have followed the same steps outlined here: http://accessjunkie.com/faq_37.aspx My only guess is that your database has some slight corruption, so this property setting is not being saved correctly. Try creating a new Access database and importing all objects into it. I give explicit instructions, for Access 2003 and earlier...

Exchange 2007 and Antivirus
Hi! I'm running a small server wich is a x64 machine, with W2K3 R2 and Exchange Server 2007 installed. Since it's for a small and medium business, my client a bit tight on budget. What are the most suitable (and affordable) Antivirus solutions (no Anti Spam feature required) available on the market? (beware: it's a 64 bits machine) Help appreciated. Nicolas Hi Nick, Most of the antivirus do support 64 bit. What we will suggest, why not you look into Microsoft Forefront? Cheers "Nicolas Macarez" wrote: > Hi! > I'm running a small server wich is a x64 mac...

RSS Feed of Exchange Resource Calendar...
Has anyone heard of, or figured out a way to produce an RSS feed from a resource calendar? We are looking to use this as a feed to our Digital Signage solution. Thank you in advance! Brad -- Bradley Johnson Systems Engineer Parallel Technologies Minneapolis, MN ...

CRM Exchange Router 05-26-06
Hello, I am using CRM 3.0 and installed router services on exchange 2003 machine. During installation of router i had created crm@domain.com user in AD and added to crm mailbox now i want to deploy rule so that router sends incoming mails on support@domain.com to CRM (and creates activity in crm) Can anybody guide me, how can i acheive this? I will appreciate any help :-) thanx & regards, Here you go: 1. Settings >> Business Units >> Queues >> create a Queue with email matching support@domain.com 2. Perform the Microsoft CRM Rule Deployment wizard on the Que...

Hide Classifications in Money 2007?
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to hide the classification line in the advanced register of Money 2007. In earlier versions, if no classes were defined, the line would not show. Thanks, --Mark In all versions I've used (that's every one since Mv2) classification shows if classification1 is defined. Somehow I'm suspecting your classification1 got defined. Account List | Categories & Payees . Click on the first classification. If it doesn't ask you to define it, there will be a choice for Delete classification. That's where you'd want to go. "...

Because the Exchange MTA is disabled, the store driver...
I suddenly have a huge problem on my exchange 2003 (running on SBS). Trying to fix the not running Exchange MTA (Bad ideer, is it was ok in the not running state DOH) service I uninstalled the SMTP service, and reinstalled it! The result of that was a smashed Exchange server. Now I can't get it to relay for any of my domains anymore, and everytime someone send an email, the Event log on my server will tell me that It cant deliver the Email because the Exchange MTA service is not running. Could you please help me get it back up and running, or at least give me some clues ...

Exchange 5.5 Backup problem with Arcserve Backup v9
I just installed Arcserve Backup Agent for Exchange on my NT sp6 with exchange 5.5 sp4. The base product was installed on the backup server (win2k) with the tape drive. I scheduled a backup on the backup server, to backup the Exchange 5.5 server. It failed with error message: "Invaild username or password was submitted". I was not prompted for username or password when scheduling the backup job. Any idea will be appreciated. WS wrote: > I just installed Arcserve Backup Agent for Exchange on my NT sp6 with > exchange 5.5 sp4. > The base product was installed on the backu...

Spinning off a division into a new company
Our company recently sold off one of our divisions. My supervisor wants us to take one of our stand-alone Exchange servers, move all the mailboxes from that division from the cluster to the stand-alone server, and then break the network connection between the stand-alone Exchagne server and the rest of the Exchange environment. As a part of this, a similar thing will be done with AD. 2 weeks later, this "child" domain will be migrated into the new company AD/Exchange structure. My question is whether this will work. I would prefer to set up a new domain and just migrate t...

Exchange 2003 MTA pooling
Is it possible to setup Exchange 2003 to perform pooling when sending messages out via X.400? So for example, if I have 4 X.400 connectors with the same address space that go to different external MTAs, can I set the cost to 1 on all the connectors and Exchange will decide which connector to use? What are you connecting to on the remote side - Routing Groups within the same Org or external MTAs to external messaging systems? If it's the former (connecting Routing Groups), no true load-balancing (assume that's what you mean by "pooling") is performed between X.400 Conne...

Exchange 5.5 in AD question
Hello all- Running exch 5.5 sp4 on a windows 2000 server in a NT 4 domain - one site, one server - about 650 mailboxes - 40GB IS - works perfectly. My goals for 07 are: Upgrade domain to AD Upgrade 5.5 to 2000 Upgrade 2000 to 2003 My thought process is that I really would rather do in-place upgrades, and it seems like I can if I follow that patter (I know you can't go in-place from 5.5 to 2000). My question is about the first step. I know that in mixed-mode AD, the exchange 5.5 box will 'think' it's in a legacy NT4 domain. On the weekend that I upgrade the domain t...

Outlook 2007 doesnt receive all mail
Just loaded Outlook 2007 onto my Vista laptop. After some juggleing I have managed to set up two POP mail based email addresses under one profile. So to test the system I have been sending messages to and from a hotmail live account I have. If I send to both addresses, only one arrives in the inbox. I fI sedn seperate messages to it - only the one to the other account comes through???? So each account will receive some messages indicating the set up is right but not on every occasion. Anyone got any suggestions for this? Have you also installed Microsoft Outlook Connector? If n...

Painless Upgrade 2004 to 2007 ?
What is the least pianless and most effect way to upgrade from Microsfot Money 2004 to 2007 without losing all my data? When I first tried it would not convert my 2004 file or backup. I tried to create a new file to enter it all manualy but it wouldn't accept my passport password. So I went back to 2004 and tried 2005 and that was no better so I am at a loss! In microsoft.public.money, SO3 wrote: >What is the least pianless and most effect way to upgrade from Microsfot >Money 2004 to 2007 without losing all my data? > >When I first tried it would not convert my 2004 fi...

Domino and Exchange 2003 SMTP How do you run both at the same time ?
Currently my company is migrating from Lotus Notes (ver 5.010) to Exchange 2003 Server. I had the mx record for our domain changed to add the new exchange server and the priority is set the same as the notes server. I set it up this way because I was told that e-mail would check both servers and would go to the server which the user had an e-mail account on. I was trying to make migration easier by being able to move people to the new server in small groups instead of causing mass confusion and un-controlled anger at their favorite MIS guy... What happens is the exchange server sends a bounc...

exchange 5.5 fail to start error 1002 and 1166 MsexchangeDS
HELLO; Today my server get down ; i restart the server ; now i have this error: Source: MSExchangeDS Event ID: 1166 Description: "Error -1911 has occurred. Internal ID 2030148" i try to put again the sp4 of exchange5.5 ; but it don't want ; when i do eseutil /hm on the pub.edb ; priv.edb and dir.edb i have the word "inconsistent" ; what do you think i must do now? thanks run isinteg or restore from backup... "Marvin P. Winterbottom" <MarvinPWinterbottom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E822579-41A4-43F6-808B-9065854BED1B@microsoft...

Exchange move #2
Hi Everyone Are there any issues with moving an Exchange Server 2003 install on a Windows 2000 server to a Windows 2003 server Thanks in advance Greg Depends on how you move it, I guess. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Greg Edmonds" <g.edmonds@uq.edu.au> wrote in message news:515CF446-48EE-4F26-9141-65FE6E461711@microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > Are there any issues with moving an Exchange Server 2003 install on a Windows 2000 server to a Windows 2003 server? > > Thanks in advance, > > Greg...

CRM 3.0 and Office Accounting 2007
I understand that Gurango used to have a software that connected the two. It was called CRM2OA. They have - as far as I can see - discontinued it. With the discontinuation of this software, is possible that Microsoft (the developer of both CRM AND OA) has created a linking-tool that will work in a similar way as the CRM2OA??? We have CRM 3.0 running here, and we have Office Accounting 2007 running here. We would like to integrate them both so whether you are in one or the other, either one is updated with whatever invoice, client, payments or whatever is being entered. ...

two companies one Exchange 2003 server
Can I set up two storage groups one for companyA and one for companyB and have an administrator at companyB administer the mailboxes in companyB while I can administer the mailboxes in companyA and companyB. Both our domains are in the same forest. We only have one exchange server and my IT director wants to separate them as much as possible with out buying another exchange 2003 server. What are some examples of what other people have done in this situation? Thank You, Chris Hi, Have a look at the following webcast, it will provide ideas how to delegate control. http://support.microsoft....

Exchange Delivery Failures
(Windows 2003, EX2003SP1, and PCs w/Office 2003) Our mail-enabled Univ. Distribution groups, which have nested in it mail-enabled Global Security Groups, do not always deliver e-mails to all the members in the groups unless the user sending the email expands the groups so that all names within the distribution list appear in the email (no failure notice). The Global Sec. groups are hidden from the address book, and under the Exchange Advanced tab, the server is set to go to any server in the organization (multi-domain forest). These Global groups' members contain only users fro...

Exchange Server still looking for demoted DC
Hi! Every 8 hours we get this error message on our Exchange 2003 Server: MSExchangeAL 8026 LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory [oldDC.now.demoted] for distinguished name ''. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. Now, that makes perfect sense. LDAP is not accessible since the server is no longer a DC. My question is: why does the exchange server still ask? We've just found out, troubleshooting an unrelated issue, but this behaviour started as soon as the old DC was demoted, two months ago. Can anyone offer some insight? Thanks in advance. Hi Fr...

What replaces the Data/form menu item in Excel 2007?
I recently upgraded from Excel 2003 to 2007, and I confess to being flummoxed by the ribbon/new menus. Have data forms disappeared? Thanks - I found a post by Roger Gauvier that answered my question. Too bad taht Excel Help isn't as helpful! "NJJorgy" wrote: > I recently upgraded from Excel 2003 to 2007, and I confess to being flummoxed > by the ribbon/new menus. Have data forms disappeared? Hi NJJorgy Maybe this will help http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "NJJorgy" <NJJorgy@disc...

Outlook 2007 Fluent user interface
Has anyone experienced a situation where while setting up categories for contacts the menu suddenly reverts to the 2003 style? And it only effected Outlook. None of the other Office apps were effected. Is this baused by a corruption of the menu or is it a feature that can be switched back and forth? The main outlook interface in outlook 2007 has toolbars, just like in older versions. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-s...

Corporate Contact Lists
Hi, Can someone give me some pointers or a how-to on setting up shared contact lists and making them visible to groups of users. In particular it would be good if I could assign them to the users at the server end rather than having to instruct the users in how to go an open them. TIA Steve "runningdog" <runningdog@reply.to.newsgroup> wrote: >Hi, > >Can someone give me some pointers or a how-to on setting up shared contact >lists and making them visible to groups of users. > >In particular it would be good if I could assign them to the users at the >...

Resoring public folders in exchange 5.5
Someone deleted an important shared calender in their company's public folders. They are backing up their information store with Veritas Backup Exec 7.3. Is there a way to restore their public folders without restoring the whole information store(mailboxes , etc). Do you have Deleted Item Retention set for the public store? On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:43:16 -0700, "AndyH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Someone deleted an important shared calender in their >company's public folders. They are backing up their >information store with Veritas ...

Deleting Exchange Rates
Does anyone know how to delete exchange rates you do not use? The list shows a lot of currencies I do not have plan to use ever (eg Zambia) Thx! You can't and apart from taking up screen space I think the effect of extra currencies would be minimal. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifica...

Re: Access 2007 05-20-07
U�ytkownik ">" <Jan Kowalski <Tutaj wpisujesz �w�j nick> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:... > > > -- > msnews.microsoft.com > Uzytkownik "Michael" <mmatuszak@comcast.net> napisal w wiadomosci > news:1172517310.689465.209590@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >> The reason I ask is that I, too, work with a highly programmed Access >> database (some 15,000 lines of VBA code, much of it automating data >> entry on forms -- and believe me, it's very tight code). In Access 97, >> 2000, 2002, and 2003, no performance pr...