Wnat to change email address of Public Folder email address with Exchange 2003! Get error

The HTTP service used by Public Folder is not avialable, possible are that
the Public stores are not mounted and the Information Store service i snot
running.

Id no: c1030af
Exchange System Manager

Used as part of SBS 2K3

Publick folders and information services are started and working properly!

Questions?

    1) How to fix
            Public stores are not mounted? How?
    2)

0
walts1 (6)

Fixed with Exchange SP1

"Walt Smith" <walts@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The HTTP service used by Public Folder is not avialable, possible are that
> the Public stores are not mounted and the Information Store service i snot
> running.
>
> Id no: c1030af
> Exchange System Manager
>
> Used as part of SBS 2K3
>
> Publick folders and information services are started and working properly!
>
> Questions?
>
>     1) How to fix
>             Public stores are not mounted? How?
>     2)

0
walts1 (6)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

New Disk storage

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Exchange 2010: Are the Shared Calendar Issues Resolved?
Hello-- I work for a large corporation that is currently running an Exchange 2007 cluster with clients on a mix of Outlook 2003 and some 2007. We are having issues with delegates and scheduling and have referred them to the article regarding Essential Do's and Don'ts and yet the issues of random calendar items disappearing, etc. etc. continue to occur. See: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011276781033.aspx So, my question is if any of the consequences associated with the items mentioned on the website I referenced are resolved with Exchange 2010 and the ...

Address book updating...

Inconsistent DBASE after doing a restore of Exchange 5.5 Dbase
Tried moving my dying ex 5.5 server to new hardware this weekend and it failed because the restore did not bring over a log file and left the dbase in an inconsistant state. Has any one had this happen to them or heard of this happening. Using Vertias backup Exec 10.d, The error I recieved when I tried to start the dbase after the restore was: EVENT ID 5000, could not start the information store, 0x8004010f in the app log, and in the system log was the info store service terminated wth service specfic error, 2147746063. Another question, since my dbase is 26gb and I can't copy it acros...

Exchange update problem

Public Folder server
Hi, I have 2 different servers as follows : Server1 = Mailbox server Server2 = Public Folder server (only has one PF store) My query: What should be the value for HomeMDB attribute when i click on ADSI edit and navigate till ...>Server Name > System Attendant's properties on Server2? Right now the value for HomeMDB of System Attendent on Server2 is showing "Not Set". Should it be pointing to Server1? Pls guide. thanks Are you having problems with the way it's configured? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"...

Public holiday in shared folders
Hello, We use Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003. Each people has its own calendar, and is is possible to insert automatiquely the public holiday. Now, I am trying to do the same for the shared calendars, but is doesn't work. In fact, even if we select the public folders, Outlook try to insert them again in the user's calendar Any idea ? Best regards, Oliver Best bet would be to copy them from another person's calendar since you can't directly add them from within Outlook "Support" <support@rdfdfd.com> wrote in message news:mn.936a7d61f268d624.48077@r...

Problems with Public Folders replication
Hi guys, Some problems here. We have decided to install Exchange server 2003 SP1 on a new hardware with W2k3 SP1 on a new DC (yes, I know it is a bad practice, but...) instead of old Exchange server 2003 SP1 on an old DC on an old hardware. New one (additional) DC was brought live (with some minor problems, DNS, time, as always) without FSMO delegation (for now). Replication of users' accounts was smooth. Logs clear. After Exchange 2003 SP1 installation (with some DNS manipulations) also all was Ok. Dcdiag Ok. In ESM all Exchange servers are visible (old and new). So I have started ...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

On server, how to find closed archived sent folder
I think my archived sent folder was on my companies server and I should have not but I closed it (I used help to find it... so I thought it opened it... so I should then close it when done). I also moved some files in there to a then created folder... that must have been made in the archived sent folder... because it also is no longer there. So guess I'll wait for the tech guy to tell me it's lost... or...? Where is the "closed" outlook archived sent folder? thanks If this is your default archive .pst file, you should be able to find = its location in Tools | Options | Ot...

Addressing within Exchange 2003