Why receive duplicated copies of every email?

Hi there,
I have an Exchange 2003 server. Users are using Outlook 2003.
There is one issue with one user's account. When he sends out emails from
his Outlook 2003, some recipients sometimes receive two copies of every
email.
It doesn't always happen, but the majority. He is sending to recipients
individually, not any distribution group.
If I look at the Massage Tracking from the System Manager, it does show
those emails are delivered twice.

Any idea would be greatly appreciated,
Ross

0
nospam3727 (16)

Are they delegates for anyone else on the DL?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Ross asked:

| Hi there,
| I have an Exchange 2003 server. Users are using Outlook 2003.
| There is one issue with one user's account. When he sends out emails
| from his Outlook 2003, some recipients sometimes receive two copies
| of every email.
| It doesn't always happen, but the majority. He is sending to
| recipients individually, not any distribution group.
| If I look at the Massage Tracking from the System Manager, it does
| show those emails are delivered twice.
|
| Any idea would be greatly appreciated,
| Ross

0
MillyS (3228)

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

how many receivers i can add

Sending Email #6

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Duplicate Messages

Symbol Updating Only Every Few Days (if at all)
Using Money 2006, and have a symbol "VLO" that is only updating every few days. This stock was a duplicate (downloaded transaction created a new version of the same stock - my fault not clicking correct choice when asked). I've removed the symbol from the stock entry that was downloaded, renamed this entry to something bogus, deleting this renamed stock "from all accounts", then added the symbol back to the original VLO stock that I've been tracking for years. Now the stock just says "unch" in the portfolio view, and the price history is only updat...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Email cannot be resolved...

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint