why getting event 9551 warnings?

I thought that when you switched to native mode (which we have) that
these problems with zombie ACL's went away. Why are we still getting
these errors?

(running Exch 2003 SP1)

Thx,

J.

0
lee.james (17)

Rename Sheet Event
When we rename a sheet Excel crashes. What event is triggered when a sheet is renamed. Thanks in advance No events are fired. I tested the change, right_click, double_click. What are you trying to name it? History and *!/?\ are barred characters Try unchecking any add-ins... (Tools>add-ins...) Try moving you Excel.xlb file out of it's current location and see if that sorts it. (Remember to close and re-open Excel each time you do something) Lastly, try detect and repair under the help menu -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nic...

Gets hung up on downloading messages over 15KB
Why won't my Windows Live Mail download anything over 15KB? Everytime it starts to it gets hung up and just keeps trying, but can't. I don't see any options that have the size restricted. I never had this issue with OE. Any clues? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00A6_01CA953E.5B875FF0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="Utf-8"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit A 15KB message is small. WLMail is not at fault here. Do you get any error messages after the timeout? Without seeing th...

Close Event for the Database (?)
Is there a close event for the database? I have forms referencing other forms, and if the user closes Access without backing out of the forms, an error message pops up. It would be hand to just trap that error in an "On close" event for the entire db. Of course that might be a horrible thing when other errors are happening on close.... -- croy ...

Event ID 1016 logged for sending an email
I recently emailed a co-worker (at 11:42am). I was then later shown a security log that showed Event ID 1016 was logged at 11:42am saying that I accessed her mailbox. I did no such thing! I've researched the knowledgebase and found some info on this topic, but can anyone tell me how I can definitively clear my name? Has this happened to anyone else - simply sending an email caused 1016 to log? I realize that checking the other person's calendar could also do this, but I don't think I did that either. My job could be on the line. Thanks for any help you can provide. (...

how do I get the borders to print in publisher
I created a certificate in Publisher 2003. I chose the Blue on Blue from the Publication designs. The screen displays the blue border but when I choose print preview the boder is missing. Any ideas out there? The Special Paper templates are to be used with Paper Direct papers. www.paperdirect.com The border is hard wired, it won't print. There are .gif renderings of these borders in the Office folder similar to this C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\PUBSPAPR I wouldn't count on them to print well. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msaue...

Obtaining a hot fix for Event 9582
Greetings! I have an Exchange 2000 Server standard edition (SP3 + latest roll-up) running on Windows 2K (SP4 + latest updates). The server has 2 GB of RAM and I do NOT have the /3GB switch in the boot.ini file. Yesterday this server began generating memory fragmentation errors. The event log item is below: "Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: Performance Event ID: 9582 Description: The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange s...

AfterUpdate event not firing when control is updated via code
I have a text box control on a form which is normally updated by the user. However, there are instances where a generic code is used in this field, and I have a button on the form that the user clicks to populate that control with the generic code. My problem is I have code in that text box control's AfterUpdate event that does not fire when the text box is updated by the command button's code. This is the underlying code of the command button (it pops up a form which updates the field in the main form... this is the code from that second form): Private Sub Command24_Click() D...

clear up for Event/Mutex etc.
I am using: CreateMutex() / CreateEvent() to create Event / Mutex. After program done. How should I clear up? Using CloseHandle()? Is it required? or it just is close automatically when handle is out of the scope? Handle will be out of scope when your program terminates :) So close them with CloseHandle(...) when you are done with them. -- Vipin Aravind Microsoft - MVP "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1137184482.030539.30430@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I am using: CreateMutex() / CreateEvent() to create Event / Mutex. > After program done. How...

Event 4153
My Exchange Server 5.5 keeps reporting the SMTP Interface Event 4153 (red) from Internet Mail Service (MSExchangeIMC). The text is: x.y.z attempted to submit without using authentication. The submission was not allowed. Please note that: - The message is anyway delivered - My server is nehind an ISA Server Thanks Max ...

2004 trial, how do I get rid of it?
My trial is over, and I want my Money 2002 back. Does anyone know how I can do that? The easiest way is to use control panel->add/remove programs to remove the 2004 trial pieces (there are two programs to uninstall). Then reinstall 2002 and use the backup file created when you first installed Money 2004 - it'll be named something like My Money.M10. Any transactions entered in the trial which you want to keep will need to be re-entered into the 2002 version, as you can't downgrade a file from 2004 to 2002. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.co...

Where to get missing msvcp70.dll?
After I uninstalled a bunch of software, when I run an app it says app failed because msvcp70.dll was not found. Re-installing that app does not help. I guess I need to restore the missing msvcp70.dll. What is the official way to get it? Some sites offer this file for download but I'm not sure the files are genuine. In my system32 folder there is msvcp50.dll, msvcp60.dll, msvcp71.dll, but no msvcp70.dll. It is not in the recycle bin either :( "james" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:#XS21G1gKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > After I un...

problem about id events
I've windows XP PRO SP3, Office 2003, pc mobile Compaq nx9000 That's the problem In Event viewer / system I find - error Service control manager id 7023 and - error UPS id 2481 but I cannot find a solution. My Pc hasn't a continutiy group Can someone help me ? Thanks Either click on the url enclosed with it (that opens kb help/support),or go to this link: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/ee_advanced.aspx "anonimo" wrote: > I've windows XP PRO SP3, Office 2003, pc mobile Compaq nx9000 > That's the problem > In Even...

Getting Started with eConnect
Hello, I am new to eConnect and looking for general guidance to get started using it. I have the eConnect help files but they are pretty vague, in my opinion. Can someone point me to some online resource to getting it setup properly to be able to enter orders from a web application. Our web application is an ASP.NET 2.0 app with C#. Our Great Plains server is located seperately from the web application. I was planning on using a web service on our GP server to allow the web application to interface to GP. Is this a decent approach or is there a better way to do this? Thank you, ...

get rid of macro option at startup
I created and then deleted a macro in an Excel file. Why do I still get the warning box (i.e. the one asking if I want to enable or disable macros) when I open the file? Is there a way to get rid of this since I no longer have macros in this file? Thanks. Brad You need to delete the empty module.! Bill K "Brad Rench" <brench@comcast.net> wrote in message news:kSOdnb0Jjst9afaiXTWJkg@comcast.com... > I created and then deleted a macro in an Excel file. > > Why do I still get the warning box (i.e. the one asking if I want to enable > or disable macros) when I o...

Need to get ActiveWorkbook after AddIn installed
I am trying to get a handle on the activeworkbook (xls) after the addin (xla) has been installed. Unfortunately during the addin workbook_open event the ActiveWorkbook is nothing. Is there any event that I can use within the addin that occurs after Book1.xls has been created so that I can get a handle on Book1.xls from within the addin and run code. Thanks for any help. Matt ...

Outlook 2007 error event id: 35
Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the event viewer on my vista laptop. And usualy my outlook at some point just goes into the "not responding" mode. Then I have to kill the process from the task manager to be able to reopen outlook just to see it freeze again after a couple of seconds. I tried the whole stop indexing service and reinstall index service procedure to no avail. Does anyone else have a solution to this very anoying problem? Fred putzhilfe@gmail.com <putzhilfe@gmail.com> wrote: > Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the...

Getting kicked of outlook2003
Every time I print directly after I get kicked offline Do you mean that Outlook closes? "jp614" <jp614@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:150AB89F-0A3D-4D31-B2EF-0E3E1A852199@microsoft.com... > Every time I print directly after I get kicked offline No, It completely boots me off the network. When I loose connection to Outlook it takes my computer offline--looses connection... "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote: > Do you mean that Outlook closes? > > "jp614" <jp614@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > ...

how do i get excel on xp home edition
Elayne Excel is not part of Windows XP which is an operating system. To get Excel you either need to purchase the stand-alone product or as part of the Office suite of applications -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Elayne" <Elayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BFD452EE-9AE1-4099-A3D5-E26EEF6B7124@microsoft.com... > ...

Handing DataGridView Events inside a TabPage
Hi, I have a tab control that contains tabs with DataGridView controls. I can't seem to get the events for the DataGridView control to fire... For example the CellContextMenuStripNeeded event. Is there a way to get access to the events fired by tabpage child controls? -- Bill I was not aware that placing a control in a tab page makes any difference. With standard access controls...the fact of them on a tab control, or not does not change their events, or even how you reference the controls. I would certainly consider using a continues form in place of a grid control...as it is ...

get rid of extra spaces between paragraphs worked only once.
Changed style from Word 7 to Word 3, used help online, but still have 2 left with spaces I cannot get rid of on my last page. Got any help for me? -- Only fools and bigots prefer French over Spanish to be taught in public or private schools. In the Styles pane (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S), right-click the style name and choose Modify from the context menu. In the Modify Style dialog box, click Format, Paragraph. Make sure that Line Spacing is what you want, and that Spacing Before and Spacing After are both set to zero. Click OK. To transfer the style definition to the attached template, d...

Get rid of "Drag a column..."
Hi, Somehow or another, I managed to get a "Drag a column header here to group by that column." to show up at the top of some of my folders (e.g.; above the From, Subject, Received fields in my Inbox). Does anyone know how to get rid of this? Thanks in advance If you display the advanced toolbar (right click on an blank area of an existing toolbar and choose the Advanced Toolbar), there's an icon that is for the Group by Header. Click it and the header should go away.The icon looks like a piece of paper with a gray header on top and lines on it. -- Patricia Cardoza...

Free Exchange 2003 Anti-Spam Event Sink
I'd like to introduce Spam Sinker, a freeware anti-spam application for Exchange 2003. Like Outlook 2003, Spam Sinker uses the new Exchange 2003 "Spam Confidence Level" or "SCL" header to mark suspected spam so that it is delivered to users' Junk Email folders instead of their Inbox and so no mail is deleted or bounced. Suspected spam is just rerouted to users' Junk Email folder instead of their Inbox. It employs three primary methods to detect and mark spam: Reverse DNS, one or more Blacklists (also known as RBLs), and user specified spam via a special Exch...

Get firefox- The fastest web browser in the world!
FireFox is a web browser created by Mozilla,it's the fatest web browser in whole world download now from site: http://hot-firefox.blogspot.com/ joke-master wrote: > FireFox is a web browser created by Mozilla,it's the fatest web > browser in whole world > download now from site: > http://hot-firefox.blogspot.com/ > If you don't mind it's memory leaks. If you re-boot each day it may not be a problem for you. Al ...