Which users are sending emails??

Hi All,
I am new to MS Exchange, I am finding difficult to see which users are
sending emails. I can see the flow of emails in the Queue services but
when I right clicked on the specific email then choose properties, I
can't see who is sending the email.  Does anyone know how to see who
has send an email in the Queue service or anywhere else??

Regards

John Smith

Problems with creating a newsletter

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Sending Email #6

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Re-enabled user account cannot log in
In trying to troubleshoot and issue in CRM where I had multiple user accounts for a single ADUC user, I tried disabling and re-enabling a user's account. But even after re-enabling the account the user cannot log in now. The error message says that it is disallowed when he tries to browse to the CRM server. Please help, I need to get this user account working again asap. Joel ...

Recurring email #2

send on behalf #6
Hi, We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on behalf" permission to a distribution group but "active directory Users and computers" won't let me do this. I can only see users. No groups. Exchange 2003 sp2, Outlook 2003, Native forest. I don't wanna use "send as" cause we wanna see sender name. Could it be a GC problem? Am I missing something? Thanks On 19 May 2006 06:43:07 -0700, dany_langlois@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi, > >We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on >behalf" permiss...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

OWA user can only see subject
Hello friends, OWA users are unable to see their mail. Only Subject field is visible, without mail contents(No message is visible). Our outlook is working fine. Any ideas why this is happening and how we can solve this. Regards Guri ...